Teach your boyfriend how to dance
I'M NOT GONNA TEACH YOUR BOYFRIEND HOW TO DANCE WITH YOU (COVER BLACK KIDS) Chords - Kate Nash
F G C Am (4x) F You are the girl G That I've been dreaming of C Am Ever since I was a little girl F You are the girl G That I've been dreaming of C Am Ever since I was a little girl F One, I'm biting my tongue G Two, he's kissing on you C Three, can't you see that Am One, two, three, four F G The word's on the streets and it's on the news C Am I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you F G He's got two left feet and he bites my moves C Am I'm not gonna teach him how to Dance! Dance! Dance! F G The second I do I know that we'll be through C Am I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you F G He suspects a thing I wish I didn't do C Am I'm not gonna teach him how to Dance! Dance! Dance! F You are the girl G That I've been dreaming of C Am Ever since I was a little girl F You are the girl G That I've been dreaming of C Am Ever since I was a little girl F One, I'm biting my tongue G Two, he's kissing on you C Three, can't you see that Am One, two, three, four F G The word's on the streets and it's on the news C Am I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you F G He's got two left feet and he bites my moves C Am I'm not gonna teach him how to Dance! Dance! Dance! F G The second I do I know that we'll be through C Am I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you F G He suspects a thing I wish I didn't do C Am I'm not gonna teach him how to Dance! Dance! Dance! F You are the girl G That I've been dreaming of C Am Ever since I was a little girl F You are the girl G That I've been dreaming of C Am Ever since I was a little girl F You are the girl G That I've been dreaming of C Am Ever since I was a little girl F You are the girl G That I've been dreaming of C Am Ever since I was a little girl
I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You (Remix) by Black Kids – BFF.fm
Black Kids on BFF.fm
I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You
I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You (The Twelves Remix)
I'm Not Going To Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You
I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You (Remix)
if my heart is broken
I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You
Find your new favorite record on BFF. fm!
Recent broadcasts featuringBlack Kids
Abuela's Pantry #206
San Franchor Steam
CH053: Karate Kid 2
CH067: Pandemic-iversary 🤯⏳💉
It's my pandemic-iversary. In honor of this year at home, I put together a set inspired by some of my favorite tracks to play out live.
LoveBlack Kids? These shows are for you!
Music as sweet as candy your favorite grandparent always carried with them
Jangly guitars. Beats. Electronics. Cool stuff.
Icelandic Music & Other Stuff Too.
Making Mondays better, one song at a time.
Start happy hour with me. If you're into good tunes and chat, I'm sending for you.
A show about live shows in and around San Francisco.Support BFF.fm
Find more music and new artists from BFF.fm playlists.
Most PlayedBlack Kids Records
I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You
Releases on AlmostGold, Self Released, Black Kids.
✎… Edit Codex
Join the BFF.fm donor community
Show us you believe in the magic of community radio with a tax-deductible donation to BFF.fm.
Support X and show us you believe in the magic of community radio with a tax-deductible donation to BFF.fm.
Make a one-time donation to support BFF.fm programming.
Make a one-time donation to support the BFF.fm podcast network.
Become a Bestie, and your monthly or quarterly sustaining donation will support BFF. fm all year long!
Donate & Become a Bestie
Donations are accepted via Givebutter. BFF.fm is a 501(c)(3) non-profit community radio station. Learn more about donating to BFF.fm →
Make a Donation
We're so thankful you share our belief in the power of community radio to bring people together.
Teach me to love - Disco
- Guys, no one wants to go to the club? Levy asked as they left the last lesson.
- Why not? - supported the girlfriend of Rain.
"Another week of intense study is over, and it's time to rest," agreed Gray.
- So it's decided, we'll meet at 9 near the Academy, - Elsa decided.
"Lucy, I'll walk you out. " Natsu followed his girlfriend.
- You haven't left my side for a whole week, - the girl noticed. - You meet in the morning, see off after school, and in the evening we walk, it seems that you are afraid to lose sight of me, - Lucy laughed.
"No, I just really want to see you." He took her hand. “If you are not around, my mood immediately worsens, and in general everything becomes kind of gray,” Dragneel answered simply.
The girl blushed a little. With his phrases, he often introduced her into the paint.
- Really gray? Lucy didn't believe it.
"Yes, gray, until I see your smile and your beloved eyes," Natsu smiled with his trademark.
- All right, stomp home, we'll meet in the evening, - Lucy smiled embarrassed when they approached the house.
- I'll come for you, - after kissing his girlfriend, Dragneel left.
They have been together for a whole week. During this time, a good mood did not leave Lucy for a minute. He seemed to feel if she became sad and appeared next to her. She never said that she loves, she was too afraid to be disappointed. Although it was not necessary, because her heart already completely belonged to Natsu, and he felt it.
By nine o'clock the girl got ready and was waiting for the guy. Doorbell.
"You look amazing," Natsu said as he pulled Lucy into his arms.
The girl was wearing a bright red dress with thin shoulder straps, slightly above the knees, with a jacket on top.
- You are also incomparable, - answered Heartfelia smiling.
The guy was wearing dark jeans and a blue shirt peeking out from under a leather jacket.
- Let's go, the guys are probably already waiting, - Natsu took Lucy's hand and pulled her along.
An hour later they were with the whole company at the local club.
"Natsu, let's go dancing," the blonde drawled, clutching at the boy.
- Let's go, you won't let us rest, - and they again went to the dance floor.
Time flew by...
Natsu and Lucy were spinning in a slow dance, but suddenly someone bumped into the boy.
- What the hell are you doing, Frostbite? the guy yelled when he realized who he was facing.
- Open your eyes yourself, Narrow-eyed one, - the black-haired one immediately answered.
- What do you want to brush off? The guys were head to head.
- Gray, calm down - Rain tried to pull her boyfriend away, but to no avail.
- Natsu, Natsu, that's enough! Lucy tried, but like her friend, she failed.
Two guys, not noticing anyone, were already rolling on the floor.
- Fuck you, - Rain was offended. - Send Lyuska out of here, let them continue to enjoy each other.
- Let's go.
They made their way through the crowd and sat down at the bar.
"Let's have a drink," the gloomy Lucy suggested. - I never thought that this evening would end like this, I hoped to take a walk with this idiot, and he, as always . .. - she blurred in a sad puddle on the counter.
- Don't talk, - the blue-haired woman placed a glass of wine ordered earlier in front of her friend. “That’s not how I planned to end the evening either. By the way, Levi, Gajeel and Elsa and Gerard left, - Rain said, drinking a sip.
- That's a bummer - Lucy started drinking too. - They're probably having a lot more fun now.
- Yes, these two infuriate me, what got into them at all? - angry blue-eyed. This has never happened before with Gray. And as soon as he sees Natsu now, they immediately start arguing.
- Yes, they are jerks, - concluded Lucy. - Let's have another glass of wine...
- Come on.
After some time, those whom they were so offended and angry with appeared near the girls.
- Lucy, what are you doing? - there was a painfully familiar voice next to the golden-haired one.
- We're sad, - Lucy turned her bleary gaze to the boy. - Because of you, by the way.
- Rain, how much did you drink? - asked black-haired.
- I don't know, probably a lot-o-o-o, - the blue-haired one drawled. - We decided to take revenge on you, ugh, take revenge, - she laughed.
- Let's take them home, - Gray pulled his girlfriend towards him, having previously paid. - Throw off SMS that everything is fine. Good luck to you, - the guy picked up his girlfriend, who said something accusatory, poking her finger into Fullbuster's chest.
- And you, - Natsu still stood and stared at his girlfriend.
- I'll go myself, you can continue to fight with Gray, - she left the money and staggered a little, went to the exit.
Natsu silently followed her. Lucy walked without looking back, she was angry with the guy, because it was not good to leave her and go to swear with Gray.
- Hey babe, can we have some fun? - Three guys, about 20 years old, came up to Lucy, from whom they smelled strongly of fumes.
- What are your suggestions? - the golden-haired decided to annoy her boyfriend.
- Well, you can come up with a lot, if you wish, - one leaned too close and put his lustful little hand just below the girl's waist.
Lucy didn't have time to send this idiot off when something rushed past and crashed into him, throwing him back two meters. A short fight followed, from which Natsu emerged victorious.
- So what was that? - the guy said angrily, standing in front of his girlfriend.
- Nothing, - she muttered, lowering her eyes.
- Come on, let's go, - he grabbed her by the arm and dragged her towards her house.
Lucy sat on the couch and frowned. Natsu had been lecturing her for an hour about the dangers of alcohol and that it was not good for a girl to walk alone in the evening.
"Natsu-u, it's your own fault," Lucy looked up. - There was nothing to change me for Gray.
"Lucy, don't act like a child." He sat down next to her. You are always my first priority, no matter what I do, I will always think of you.
- Huh? And what was it? By the way, I thought that we would take a walk, but we would be together, and you! Yes, how is it possible at all, to exchange . .. - but an imperious kiss did not let her finish.
- Forgive? - he asked when he released her due to the fact that the air was sorely lacking.
And again he kissed her and held her until she answered him.
- Don't pout, it doesn't suit you, - he said smiling.
- I know, completely in love fool - he abruptly took her in his arms. Now take a shower and sleep.
"Yeah," Heartfelia agreed meekly.
Half an hour later they were already sleeping in an embrace.
interpretation of dreams about dance according to the dream books of Miller, Vanga, Freud, Loff
Despite the joy and delight experienced by people dancing in a dream, this is often considered a bad omen that portends difficulties. But is this interpretation always correct? In every popular dream book, this action has its own symbolism and meaning. Let's figure out why we dream of dancing and how to correctly interpret such a dream.
Dancing in a dream according to Miller's dream book
According to the interpretation of Miller's dream book, seeing yourself dancing in a dream is a good sign. Your old ideas and dreams will begin to come true.
Also, the interpretation of the dream depends on how the dance was. Fast - you should be careful about the upcoming business, they can be difficult and unsafe. Slow - speaks of your inner desire to relax.
If a girl dreams of dancing children, it means that her family will live in harmony. For men, such a dream is a prerequisite for an interesting pastime.
Old people who were dancing in a dream are considered to be a sign of the coming succession of successes. But strangers are a bad signal. He says that you are afraid of communicating with others.
Seeing yourself dancing under a tree is a warning. Changes are waiting for you, but it is worth taking certain measures to implement them.
Dancing with friends in a dream will be a harbinger of a good weekend.
Dance in a dream according to the dream bookFreud
Freud's dream book also speaks of the good meaning of dancing in a dream. All past problems will pass by themselves, and you will breathe a breath of fresh air.
If the craving for dancing in a dream was never realized, that is, you wanted to dance, but did not dare, then you should think about it. You have a huge potential that you do not want to reveal, referring to the fact that it is not serious and not important.
Watching the most beautiful dance from the outside is the cry of the soul. In real life, you have a dream that you are afraid to fulfill. Consciousness prompts that it is still worth deciding on this step, contrary to moral prohibitions.
A naked dance in a dream speaks of a desire for freedom.
An interesting sign is a dream in which among the dancers you see a familiar person. Probably, fate will connect you with him in the future.
A dream where you are dancing in a crowded place speaks of your fear of the public.
Dancing in a dream according to the dream bookHasse
The interpretation of dancing according to Hasse's dream book is as follows: the dreamer expects joy and wealth. And if you danced on stage, then a wave of popularity is coming.According to Hasse's dream book, to see a dance in a dream - joy and wealth await you. Photo: andrea-piacquadio, pexels.com
A dream about dancing with a representative of the opposite sex suggests that you have a lot of envious people. But if the partner is your loved one, then the dream is interpreted much more pleasantly. Order and complete mutual understanding await your family, and those around you will be sincerely happy about this.
If during the dream the locations in which you danced changed each other, this is a sure sign that you should change the situation or even reconsider your habits.
Dreams of dancing under the sunlight speak of striving for enlightenment.
A dream is a harbinger of participation in large mass events, where, in addition to you, a lot of strangers are dancing.
Dancing in a dream according to the dream bookTsvetkova
According to the interpretation of Tsvetkov's dream book, dancing alone is a symbol of success and profit. But dancing with a partner is a harbinger of illness.
People dancing in the twilight in a dream talk about the appearance of a deceiver in your environment in reality.
Dancing under the moon is a sign of aggression that you are skillfully trying to hide.
To see yourself in a dream dancing with professionals - to useful acquaintances.
Dancing by the fire is a positive sign for you. He says that in the near future secret desires will begin to come true.
Parting with a loved one portends a dream where you are dancing in full view of everyone. But this separation will be temporary. Probably, your relative will go abroad or to another city on vacation.
Dancing in a dream according to the dream bookVanga
The interpretation of Vanga's dream book, relative to others, is not so positive. According to him, to see yourself dancing in a dream speaks of attracting too much attention to your person. And if you are dancing in a crowd, you are likely to be robbed.
A short but memorable dance is a harbinger of rash acts for which the dreamer will have to apologize.
Long dances - you should reconsider your attitude towards other people. Probably, recently you have become too callous, and do not notice how you use others for your own benefit.
Dancing in a dream according to the dream bookLoffa
The dream in which you see yourself dancing indicates that the professional field of activity is of particular importance to you. If the movements in the dance look unnatural, your subconscious mind wants to convey the idea of non-recognition by society. A dream about dancing with a partner also indicates an uncomfortable feeling of being among people.
If others are dancing for you in a dream, then you should take a closer look at the dance, as it reflects your attitude towards these people.
A sign of self-doubt in reality is a dream in which music and dance are not compatible, or you are completely dancing without musical accompaniment.
Dancing in a dream according to the Modern dream book
The modern dream book notes dancing in a dream as a symbol of the successful completion of business.
Interpretation depends on the style of dance:
- waltz - to fleeting experiences;
- slow dance - to a period of difficult relationships with a loved one;
- fast dance - to approaching problems;
- tango - to beautiful courtship.
Also, the interpretation depends on the gender of the dreamer. Dancing in a dream for a girl is a quick joy. For a guy - to the coming ruin.
In addition to all the above interpretations, expert psychologists discuss this issue. For us, the answer to the question "why dream of dancing?" gives Veronika Tyurina, psychologist-consultant in the field of interpersonal relations :
When you have a dream in which you dance, it speaks of your temperament, taste for life and general desire to enjoy communicating with other people. You try to arrange any cooperation in such a way that you are psychologically comfortable.
If you dream that others are dancing, and you stand on the sidelines and watch, this indicates your excessive restraint in communication with people. You do not show yourself enough, you are silent where you could say your word, and deep down you want to fix it.When you have a dream in which you are dancing, this speaks of your temperament, your taste for life.