How to fuse songs for dance
Top Free Apps/Softwares to Edit Songs for Your Sangeet
An Indian wedding is filled with numerous rituals and ceremonies which have to be performed in a certain way but, it is also filled with lots of fun and dance. Every Indian wedding witnesses the bitter-sweet “Nauk Jhok” between the groom’s side and the bride’s side. Well, this sweet rivalry plays a major role in the bonding of the two families and the most important function which ensures that everyone has lots of fun and dance their hearts out is the sangeet ceremony. The sangeet ceremony is all about great songs and amazing performances.
Well, we have already provided you with some of the peppiest numbers of all time for a dhamaakedar dance performance but, if you are planning to choreograph your own performances then, you must also be looking for an easy-to-use app to mix and edit the songs. If you are not a professional in song mixing and editing then, this article would come quite handy. We are hereby, providing you with all the easy to use free apps or software that you can install on your device and edit any song with ease. Check out our list below.For IOS/Windows/Mac users
Audacity is one of the most loved and popular sound mixing and editing open-source software. If you are someone who wants to make a lot of addition to your sangeet playlist with lots of plugins and support almost all the extensions. It can be quite tricky for beginners and is great for the tech-savvies but, if you are looking to go pro with your playlist then, this software would be your perfect choice. Click on the link below to download this free software on your windows/ macOS/ Linux device.
Top 20 Punjabi Wedding Songs 2020 to Set the Dance Floor On Fire
It is one of the most attractive and interactive open-source audio editor and mixer. The colourful buttons help you better to understand the functions better and edit your songs at ease by following a simple youtube tutorial. It also allows you to listen to the edit in real-time which helps you in saving a lot of time. Check out more about this amazing audio editor by clicking on the link below.
Ashampoo music studio is only available for Windows devices but, the best part about this audio editing software is that it is quite easy to work on and is great for beginners. It also has a feature to burn the CDs although no one uses CDs these days but, if you want to go old school for some reason, this software would work wonders for you. Download the software from the link below.
The twisted wave is for all the people having apple products whether its MAC, iPhone / iPad and is also available online. It is one of the most powerful and easy to use audio editors of all times and you can surely get your playlist ready with this software at ease. Check out more about this software by clicking on the link below.
For android users
Audio MP3 Cutter Mix Converter and Ringtone Maker is an amazing android app you can easily download from the play store. It is an easy to use application that would allow you to perform several operations on songs to make your sangeet playlist awesome. Install the app by clicking on the link below.
Applications under this name are developed by many companies but the one we are suggesting is useful to you the most. This application allows you to perform basic functions like audio trimming and merging but, also allows you to perform some extra operations like fading effect and many more. Make sure to click on the link below to find the best version of this app.
Here’s How You Can Prepare a Sangeet Performance for Your Bae #Quarantinewalishaadi
Wavepad audio editor is for those who are looking for an easy-to-use app for their android mobiles which can perform functions like a pro audio editing software. The app has some very cool features like adding sound effects and is also quite interactive to use. Find the link below to install this amazing app.
**All pictures belong to their respective owners. No copyright intended only for inspiration purpose.
Sharing is caring!
Guide: How to Mix Your Own Songs From Beginner to Pro
Think back to the last time you attended a school dance. I’m willing to bet that the songs you remember dancing to most were a combination of two songs mixed together, or what folks in the business refer to as a mashup.
If your friends were like mine, they threw their hands up in the air and raved about how cool it was to dance to an EDM song and an acoustic guitar song at the same time. If I’m touching on a nerve, it’s because mashups are really cool. And if you have even just a single musical bone in your body, you’ve probably thought about how to mix songs for a dance yourself.
But if you’ve ever attempted to do it on your own, you’ve probably found that mixing two songs together is much harder than it seems. Have you given up hope of creating the next great mashup? Don’t quit just yet. In this guide, we’ll show you how to mix songs together and get everyone you know dancing.
Where to Start When Mixing Music
Let’s assume that you’re starting from scratch, except for maybe a laptop. Figuring out how to mix two songs together can be overwhelming, to say the least. Before we talk about how to mix music, let’s make a quick checklist to help you wrap your mind around the software and tools you need:
- Audio files
- BPM tool or software
- Key matching software
- Audio editing software
The good news is that we’re not dealing with a long list, but there are still a few things to think through in each item. Let’s take a closer look at what you need to create your first mashup.
What You Need to Mix Music
Many of the items on our list are software products. This is great news if you’re on a tight budget or don’t have a lot of extra space in your home. Unlike many other music guides we’ve written, there are only a few options to choose from in each of the following categories. That eliminates a decent amount of research, but it also means that the learning curve for some of the apps we’re about to explore might be steep.
Of course, that doesn’t mean they’re impossible to learn. Let’s explore some (or in some cases, all) of your options.
You probably don’t need us to tell you that you need music to mix two songs together. But getting music can be a bit more complicated than just grabbing a few files from Apple Music or Spotify.
Let’s say that you want to mix the instrumental track from one song with the vocals of another. While you could go down the rabbit hole of extracting individual tracks from a fully mixed MP3, take it from personal experience: You’ll just want to throw your laptop out the window.
Instead, look for studio acapella tracks on sites like YouTube. Popular artists often release them for folks like you to play around with and remix; the most popular songs tend to be easier to find. Below you’ll find an example of an acapella vocal track from the popular David Guetta song “Titanium”Source: Youtube
An example of an acapella vocal track on YouTube for artists to remix.
There are a couple of caveats to note as you learn how to mix songs for a dance. First, these are not royalty-free tracks. You’ll notice in the YouTube clip above that the person who uploaded the video states that the rights to the music are not his. Additionally, you’ll need to rip the audio from the YouTube video. Several options make it easy to grab audio from YouTube, but remember that your remix is ultimately not your intellectual property.
If you’re looking for other solutions, consider sources such as Acapellas4u, from which you can purchase acapella tracks to remix.
BPM is an acronym that stands for “beats per minute.” It’s also another way to describe the tempo of a given song. And when you’re learning how to mix two songs, it’s really important to use tracks that are the same tempo.
In some (rare) cases, the songs you want to use have identical BPM numbers, which makes it insanely easy to start experimenting with a remix. But what happens if you want to learn how to mix two songs that don’t have the same BPM? There are a few tools to take a look at.
First, MixMeister is a piece of software that analyzes the BPM of songs that you’re considering for your mashup. It’s available for download at just $3.99. If you want to adjust the BPM of two songs, tools such as BPM Studio automatically match the BPM of the two songs you’re working with.
Key Matching Tool
In addition to ensuring that your songs are in the same tempo, it’s important to adjust your music to be in the same key signature. Imagine trying to mix one song in the key of F# major with another that’s in the key of Eb major. It would…not be pretty.
One of the most popular software solutions on the market for anyone learning how to mix songs is called Mixed In Key. It offers a variety of tools, including a master tempo setting, a key analyzer to help you identify songs that are a tonal match, and even a powerful audio editor, which eliminates the need for a separate DAW.
There are several paid tiers of Mixed in Key. However, if you’d like to explore other options, consider programs such as KeyFinder, TuneBat, and beaTunes.
Audio Editing Software
Some of the previous apps that we’ve discussed in this guide have built-in audio editors. If you want to get into the nitty-gritty of adding your own effects, you might want to consider purchasing a separate digital audio workstation (DAW).
If you can swing the cost, consider a high-end DAW such as Logic Pro or Ableton Live, which pack huge libraries of sound effects and features that will take your remixes to the next level. However, if you’re looking to get started on a limited budget, Mac users can get many of the same features in GarageBand, while Windows users can tinker with their remixes in applications such as Audacity, both of which are free.
Now that we’ve gotten the technical details of how to mix songs out of the way, let’s dive into our step-by-step guide and start creating your first mashup.
Step 1: Analyze the Songs You Want to Use
In an ideal world, the song structures of both tunes in your mashup would be identical. But the beauty of making music is that you can play around with things such as song structure—and in many cases, the two songs you want to mix won’t match up.
So before you start cutting sections out of your tracks and mixing them together, take some time to listen to each of the songs you want to combine. Try to answer the following questions while you analyze each song:
- Would the vocal line of the first song’s chorus sound good over the instrumental of the second song?
- Where might I add instrumental breaks or vocal-only sections?
- Does each song maintain its feel even at slightly faster or slower tempos?
Above anything else, get creative! While you’ll have to learn how to cut sections of audio tracks out in an editor, don’t limit yourself to what you think will perform well at a dance club or on the radio. Tinker around with different songs, song elements, and different beats to create the mashup that you want.
Step 2: Take Your Mashup to a Mixer
You’ve matched keys and time signatures. You’ve picked songs that you want to mix together. Now it’s time to add even more of your own flair to the mashup.Here’s an example of how specific you can be when editing or restoring audio in Adobe Audition.
Export your mashup to your DAW of choice. In the example above, you’ll see how the audio engineer is editing a small region of the audio track. Take a listen to your mashup after you’ve imported it into the DAW and see where you might want to add effects such as reverb or delay. You can read more about our favorite DAWs here, but as you dive into editing your mashups, you might feel overwhelmed by all of the options at your fingertips. If that happens, remember to trust your own ears. Does the mashup sound good to you? If so, start sharing it!
Step 3: Share Your Mix
One of the most difficult things about creating art is sharing it with an audience. What if someone hates your work? What if you discover that the two songs you mixed together make for a horrible mashup? What if you made some horrible mistakes while editing it in your DAW? Those are really hard questions to discover the answer to—but they’ll also teach you some important lessons for future mixes.Source: Soundcloud
Here’s the author’s actual SoundCloud account, which is full of old demo songs that he shared on the platform.
SoundCloud is one of the more popular platforms for aspiring mashup artists to share their work. We’ll be honest: It’s scary to share what you’ve done with such a huge audience. But as you’ve seen in the example above, even novices like me share tracks. Don’t be afraid to publish your work and comment on other tracks that you like. You’ll be surprised by how quickly your mixes will improve once you start interacting with like-minded artists on sites like SoundCloud.Write a Great Pop Song
Structure Your Songs to be Memorable
Take the Class
The 4 Best Ways to Put Songs Together
There are different situations where you might need to put songs together: to dub a TikTok video, to put together a DJ set cut into fragments, just for fun and create your own remix. You can connect music on a computer or on a smartphone, and this is not as difficult as it seems. We carefully studied many desktop editors, mobile applications and online services with the function of combining audio tracks and selected the most convenient ones. In the article we talk briefly about each, and also give step-by-step instructions on how to glue music together and save the result in MP3 or other audio format.
How to merge songs in Movavi Video Editor
Have you downloaded your favorite DJ's mix, but it was cut into separate tracks? Or do you just want to merge several audio files so that you don't have to switch music, for example, when staging a play or dance? A great solution is Movavi's simple audio trimming and merging software. You can glue both ready-made melodies and recordings of your voice from a microphone.
To learn how to combine songs, two or more, into one, download Movavi Video Editor and follow our step by step guide!
Step 1.Install Song Linking Application
Download Music Linking Software, launch the distribution and install Movavi Video Editor following the instructions. After installation, the program will start automatically.
Step 2. Add Files and Merge Tracks
Click the Add Files button and select the audio files you want to merge. Your uploaded audio files will be automatically placed next to each other by Timeline on a separate audio track, indicated by a note icon. In fact, after adding the tracks will already be glued together. You will only need to change the order of playing fragments if necessary. To do this, simply drag the audio to the desired location on the Timeline .
Step 3. Trim the audio if necessary
If you need to not only merge audio files, but also delete certain passages, set the red marker to Timeline where you want to split the record and press the button Split . Delete an unnecessary segment: select it, then press the key Delete .
Step 4: Save the audio
Click the Save button, then click the Save as audio file tab. Specify the desired audio format (MP3, WAV, WMA, etc.) and save folder and press Start . After that, it will be exported to an audio file.
How to join music online
Online tools are a versatile option when you need to quickly join songs without wasting time downloading, installing, learning programs or mobile applications. A common drawback of such services is a smaller set of features compared to mobile and computer audio editors.
A simple service where you can combine two songs into one in a couple of clicks or glue an audio track from more fragments. Supports more than 300 formats, and the result is saved as MP3, M4A, WAV or FLAC supported by most players and portable players.
How to join music in 123apps
- Open the main page of the audio editor.
- Click Add Tracks or drag files to be glued into the editing area on the page.
- Adjust the timing of each track by dragging the edge of the track, or by adjusting the start and fade times at the bottom of the editor window.
- Click the curve icon on a track if you want to turn on the crossfade function - the sound flows smoothly between tracks without pauses.
- Select the save format in the lower right corner of the editor: MP3, M4A, WAV or FLAC.
- Press Connect to start audio mixing.
- Download the result to your computer or cloud storage using the link that will be displayed on the screen after the processing is completed.
- Supports an unlimited number of tracks to connect
- Choice of result saving format is available
- You can download a mix directly into the Google Cloud Disc or Dropbox
- It is not possible to edit transitions
- Slow processing
- You can not configure the quality of the result
0 permissions. Ideal for simple cross-fade mixing of songs, for example, to build your superset of this summer's hits.
How to join music in Clideo
- Open the Clideo website in any browser.
- Click Select files to download audio tracks to merge from the device, or the arrow on the same button to select files from your Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage accounts or add songs via a direct link from the Internet.
- Drag and drop tracks to arrange their sound order in the finished mix.
- If necessary, turn on the smooth transition by checking the appropriate box on the right side of the editor window.
- At the bottom of the online editor window, select the format in which you will export the finished mix: 10+ options are available.
- Click on Export and wait for the process to complete to download the result to your computer or to the cloud.
- Merges an unlimited number of songs
- Supports smooth transition setting
- Lack of fine tuning and export quality control
Service for gluing audio from a cut or connecting different songs into one set. Supports more than 10 source formats and exported merging result.
How to merge music in MP3CutterPro
- Open the main page of the editor.
- Drag to workspace or add files to be processed by pressing the green button Select file . You can also download songs via a direct link from the Internet, to do this, go to the URL tab.
- Select the result format at the bottom of the page.
- Activate Crossfade by checking the appropriate box (translated as "The cross disappears in the Russian version?").
- An unlimited number of songs for gluing
- many formats for import and export audio
- Service translation into Russian leaves much more slowly slow processing
- no subtle setting of the quality of exports
How to join songs on your phone
Online services work on both computers and smartphones. But if it is possible to install a separate application for editing audio, it is better to do this - applications have more functions, settings, and opportunities. In addition, you can work in applications from anywhere, even from places where you cannot get high-speed Internet access via Wi-Fi or mobile data networks.
MP3 Audio Merger and Joiner
A free audio merging tool for Android smartphones and tablets. The application is not demanding on hardware, therefore it works even on old weak smartphones on OS version 4.4 or higher.
How to merge songs into MP3 Audio Merger and Joiner
- Install the application on your smartphone or tablet.
- On the main screen of MP3 Audio Merger and Joiner, click the plus icon to add songs to merge.
- Click the green button Merge at the bottom of the window.
- Select the result format File type .
- Select the type of gluing Process type - mixing (mix) or sequential combination - join.
- Click Continue , set the save path and file name.
- Press Done .
- When the merging process is completed, the application will offer to listen to the result - Play - or share it -
How to merge songs into MP3 Cutter and Audio Merger
- Install the application on your device.
- Select Audio Merger from the main screen.
- Click on plus (+) to upload audio files to be combined into one.
- Click Merge to go to export settings.
- Set the export format and other options, then click Continue .
- Listen to the result - Play , - or share it - Share .
- Allows you to not only glue, but also cut and convert files
- No Russian
- not too convenient management 9000
A multifunctional video editor for iOS, which, among other things, has the ability to glue and mix music tracks in different formats. The program is professional and quite cumbersome, if you are looking for something simpler, then it will definitely not suit you.
How to join songs in iMovie
- Start the editor.
- Create a new project.
- Add audio tracks prepared for gluing to it.
- Set the export format.
- Press Done to start the merging process
- The merging result can be reproduced here or exported to another application.
- All-in-one program, useful when you need to work not only with audio, but also with video
- No Russian language
- overloaded with the capabilities of the interface, if you just need to glue several sound files
Free application on the iPhone Ande formats. There is a built-in voice recorder for recording sounds over an imported track and then combining them.
How to join songs in Hokusai Audio Editor
- Launch the installed Hokusai Audio Editor.
- Add audio tracks for stitching. by clicking the corresponding icon in the application.
- Edit the length of each track in the mix.
- Open the menu with a tap in the upper right corner and select any of the available types of transitions between tracks.
- Export the mix as MP3 or any other suitable format.
- Customizable transitions between glued tracks
- Support for a large number of formats for importing and exporting a file
On Windows computers, you can merge several songs or any other audio files into one without installing additional utilities - via the command line. Setting transitions, trimming and other options on the command line are not available, but if you just need to assemble a disparate playlist into a long mix, then you should use the method.
How to join songs in the Windows command line
- Open the command line - Start > Command Prompt .
- Enter the command to go to the folder containing all the files to be glued:
- cd [folder path], for example, cd \Video\MyPlaylist
- Enter the command: copy/b audio file1.mp3 + audio file2.mp3 audio file3.mp3, where file1.mp3, file2. mp3, file3.mp3 are the names of the files to merge.
- Press key Enter on the keyboard.
The mix of audio files will be saved in the same folder as the original fragments to be combined. The process takes literally a matter of seconds, even if there are a lot of files. The size of the resulting file depends on the size of the source files - the higher the quality of the audio recordings, the more space on the hard disk will be needed to save the finished long mix.
The command line audio merging method has two significant advantages at once: it is fast and does not require additional software to be installed. There are also disadvantages: nothing can be configured, it will not be possible to combine songs in different formats. But if you need to compile a playlist, for example, an album of your favorite artist downloaded from the Internet, into one file, the command line will help you do it quickly and without unnecessary difficulties.
Which way to combine multiple audio files into one is up to you. For those who often need to mix tracks, it is preferable to have one reliable tool at hand, for example, Movavi Video Editor or its equivalents. For piecing together sounds on the go, mobile offerings for your platform come in handy. It is also useful to keep links to 1-2 online editors in your browser bookmarks, in case you suddenly need to mix files without installing programs and applications.
Full-time Movavi content manager: writes and edits web texts, translates articles from English. She has been translating IT texts for over 4 years. A graduate of the Faculty of Foreign Languages of Tomsk State University, she also studied as an exchange student at the University of Durham, UK. Finalist of the translation competition "How is it in Russian?" from Palex agency. He is fond of video editing and creating subtitles for short videos.
Movavi Video Editor
Create videos. Create. Inspire.
* The free version of Movavi Video Editor has the following limitations: a 7-day trial period, a watermark on saved videos and, if you save the project as an audio file, the ability to save only ½ of the length of the audio. Read More
5 TikTok dance challenges you'll want to repeat
September 18, 2020 Reno5 Inspiration
Selected and reproduced cool dances performed by tiktokers around the world. It turned out to be not so difficult. You can do it too!
Actress of the Sovremennik Theatre. Helped us deal with challenges.
1. Like That Challenge
- Difficulty: 1 out of 5.
A short and fairly easy dance that will not cause any difficulty even if you have never done choreography. It can be worked out even in the bathroom in front of the mirror. The challenge song is a hit by rapper Doja Cat. Tiktokers joke that she doesn't have any tracks left that wouldn't go viral because of dancing on TikTok. By the way, this bunch will easily fall on other music. So if you usually do not know where to put yourself on the dance floor, the challenge will help you relax and start dancing.
@ayiram21##1♬ Just like that come my way - jordanaudiož
Tutorial from Masha:
- Try to get to the beginning of the music - it will be easier to follow the rhythm;
- make a wave under the right hand, click with the fingers, then wave under the left hand and click;
- bend back in a wave, and then twist your arms in front of you;
- swing forward with your hands in front of you and immediately another swing on the right leg;
- stretch your right arm forward and point your finger at the camera or at the person you are dancing for, circle your arm around your head;
- stretch both hands forward one by one, call to yourself with your right palm, sitting down.
2nd Don't Start Now Challenge
- Difficulty: 2 out of 5.
Learn this link to add an 80's vibe to your dancing. She is uncomplicated. The main thing is to roll a wave with your body, point to the clock and effectively leave in the style of Michael Jackson. It is performed to the song of the English singer Dua Lipa - a great lover of the charm of those times. This challenge was first recorded by a Tiktoker named Hannah Kaye Balanay, and then her dance was repeated by 3.8 million people around the world.
@ayiram21##2♬ Don’t Start Now — Dua Lipa
Tutorial from Masha:
- Dance in place and emphasize by straightening your half-bent arms down and pointing your palms to the floor;
- clench your hands into fists, bend your knees and rock your hips. Move your arms along with your pelvis;
- keep swinging your hips, release two fingers from each fist;
- wave to the right, clap your hands and spread your arms;
- dance on soft knees (as at the beginning of the dance), put your right hand behind your head, and then smoothly straighten it;
- place your fists on your pelvic bones, then tap your fingers on your wrist as if telling the time;
- clench your hands into fists again, bend your knees and swing your hips from side to side;
- make a small circle with your shoulder, turn sideways and moonwalk out of the frame.
3. Challenge Supalonely
- Difficulty: 3 out of 5.
Happy dance to the sad song of New Zealand singer BENEE. If you do not listen to the text, you will not even suspect that the content is rather depressing by the cheerful rhythm. In general, if you get bored alone - here's an activity for the evening. A bunch can be learned pretty quickly: tap on an imaginary drum, spread your arms, pretend that you are drinking from a bottle - you're done. And smile! How did the tiktoker with the nickname zoifishh, who launched the challenge.
@ayiram21##3♬ Supalonely (feat. Gus Dapperton) — BENEE
Tutorial from Masha:
- Wait for the right beat, bring the clenched fist of your left hand to your right shoulder and swing your shoulder forward, pretending to pull it with your hand;
- turn your head to the left, punch an imaginary wall on the right;
- stretch your left arm to the right and then up. Emphasize head to the left along with the pelvis, then a small circle with the hand to the left;
- Raise your hands in front of you as if holding a camera. "Take a photo" in front of you and to the right;
- cross your arms over your chest and straighten them down twice;
- make a “table” out of the hands: the right hand under the left elbow, and the left hand under the chin;
- strike with the left hand on the left pelvic bone, with the right hand on the right;
- lunge forward on half-toes on bent knees, and at the same time make a wave forward with your hands;
- circle back with your right hand and step in place, then with your left hand and step in place;
- fold your hands into a “bottle” and pretend to drink, making a wave in both directions;
- take two steps in place, twist your finger at your temple and straighten both arms up.
4. Kill This Love Challenge
- Difficulty: 4 out of 5.
Suitable for fans of K-pop and fast movements. The challenge is inspired by a song by the Korean band BLACKPINK. The performer will need some choreographic skills. Or it just takes you a little more time to learn. But you can spin from the heart and throw out energy. The dance looks great when performed alone or with a group of friends. The music is very dynamic - the best thing is if a house party begins to fade.
@ayiram21##4♬ Kill This Love - BLACKPINK
Tutorial from Masha:
- Bend your left arm - the elbow points to the left, the fist is at the shoulder. Take a step back with your right foot and take your left hand back. Do the same on the other side;
- turn to your left side, pretend that you have a machine gun in your hands, from which you are shooting. Simultaneously with the “shots”, do a slow wave back;
- put your foot on the toe and rotate the foot in different directions, “dancing” with bent arms near the body;
- straighten up sharply, turning to face the camera: hands behind head, feet together. Take your right hand up diagonally, and put the other on your belt;
- put your left leg out to the side, then put your left hand on your thigh and sit down on your left knee;
- make a circle above your head with your right hand, turn your right side in the same position, touch your left shoulder with your right hand;
- make three circles with your arm above your head and work your hip up. With two hands make a circle through the bottom, and then a point with the hands and thigh two times;
- step with your left foot, with your hand pointing down. Take your elbows back as at the beginning of the dance;
- gather your legs and put your hands in a frame, and then spread them apart. Make two waves with your body, lower your right fist to the floor.
5. WAP Challenge
- Difficulty: 5 out of 5.
This is the bomb. Complicated, but very effective bunch. If you are doing well with stretching, you can impress everyone. Practice the dance in knee pads if you don't want to get hurt. Some inexperienced dancers ended up in the hospital with knee injuries due to bad landings. WAP was created by professional choreographer Brian Esperon from the small Pacific island of Guam. This dance has high batmans, twine, twerk - a full arsenal of dance and gymnastic elements.
@ayiram21##5♬ WAP（feat. Megan Thee Stallion） - Cardi B
Tutorial from Masha:
- Jump in place with a leg lift: bent left knee to the shoulder, and then right straight up;
- sit in a grand plié and open your arms. Get on all fours, but keep your knees on the floor. Turn your head and pelvis to the same side;
- straighten up for a second: push your pelvis forward, take your arms and head back, make a backbend. Then kneel down again in the "cat";
- lie on your stomach through a soft wave: the right knee is in the “frog”, the left leg is straight. Hit the floor with your right hand and at the same moment lift off the floor and lower your buttocks to the beat;
- turn over your left shoulder onto your back, roll, opening your legs into a cross split. Get back into the "cat";
- walk three steps on your knees, alternately arching your back up and down;
- Extend your knees, make a big circle with your right foot and sit on the longitudinal split. Raise and lower your buttocks to the beat of the music.
Stay fit and connected with the OPPO Watch. They have 2 powerful processors, a bright AMOLED display, 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal memory, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and NFC modules. And more than 90 training modes, including those designed specifically for ORRO. Train cooler with music, you can listen to it in streaming services or download tracks to the memory of the watch. If you want to enjoy clear sound, the OPPO ENCO W51 Wireless Headphones will come in handy. 8 mm speakers, an additional microphone for high-quality voice transmission and a stable connection will make listening to music and talking on the phone as comfortable as possible.