How tall is keo from dancing with the stars
Keo Motsepe Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Facts, Biography
|Keo Motsepe Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1989|
Keo Motsepe is a South African dancer and television personality who has gained acclaim with his Latin and Ballroom styles of dancing. He has also appeared on shows such as Dancing with the Stars and Dancing with the Stars: Juniors, being the first black professional dancer on Dancing with the Stars.Born Name
Keoikantse MotsepeNick Name
KeoKeo Motsepe at the premiere of ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” season 20 in West Hollywood in March 2015Sun Sign
Pretoria, Gauteng Province, South AfricaResidence
Los Angeles, California, United StatesNationality
Dancer, Television PersonalityFamily
- Siblings – He has two sisters.
Dance Partners Inc.Build
6 ft 3 in or 190 cmWeight
86 kg or 190 lbsGirlfriend / Spouse
Keo Motsepe has dated –
- Emma Slater (2015) – By the start of 2015, Keo Motsepe was reported to be dating dancer and choreographer Emma Slater. Apparently, they had grown closer while taking part in the Dancing with the Stars Live Tour, in which they gave a scintillating Rumba performance. The rumors of them being a couple solidified in February 2015 after she shared a selfie of them together on her Instagram account, which had a heart emoji in the caption.
- Chrishell Stause (2020-2021) – In December 2020, it was revealed that Keo was dating American actress Chrishell Stause. Keo was the one who pursued her and asked Chrishell out first. They broke up in February 2021.
He is of South African origin.Hair Color
- Tall and athletic body
- Goatee beard
His body specifications might be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Being one of the professional dancers on the ABC reality dance show, Dancing with the StarsFirst TV Show
In 2014, Keo was first seen on the dance reality show Dancing with the Stars as himself – dance partner.Personal Trainer
Thanks to his regular and intense dance practices and performances, he gets a lot of cardio workouts which explains Keo’s absolutely jacked physique. Apart from his dancing routines, he also relies on gym workouts to keep his body in great shape. In the gym, he is a big fan of kettlebell exercise routines.Keo Motsepe Favorite Things
- Dream Dance Partners – Kendall Jenner, Jessica Alba, Ciara
- Car Manufacturer – Aston Martin
- Dish to Cook – Lasagna with sausage
- Country to Visit – Japan
- Dream Travel Destination – Bora Bora
- Color – Blue
- Movie – Coming to America (1988)
- Music Artist – Michael Bublé
- Johannesburg Night Club – Cocoon Lounge, Kong, Taboo, and Newscafé
Source – Essence. com, USMagazine.com, HuffingtonPost.comKeo Motsepe at the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles’ Gala: Noche De Ninos in October 2014Keo Motsepe Facts
- His career began when he was 11 years old as he participated in a competitive dance scene representing his country.
- When he got a call to join Dancing with the Stars, he used to work as a dancer in the Norwegian Cruise Line in Miami.
- While studying in high school, he excelled in track and field events. He was also pretty decent in the javelin throw and shot put.
- Keo is efficient in 6 languages, which apart from his native Afrikaans and English includes Sesotho, a bit of Zulu, Setswana, and Pedi.
- While growing up, he aspired to become a marketing manager. If he hadn’t become a professional dancer, he would have loved to run his own business.
- He loves to drive and even has a certificate in advanced driving.
- He has got two tattoos on his wrist – the initials of his family and his nephew’s name.
- The meaning of his name translated into English means ‘I rely on God.’ His names have been taken from the Setswana language.
- He is a prince in his native area in South Africa. His grandfather was a prince who passed on to Keo’s uncle (father’s younger brother), and Keo inherited the title from his uncle as he was his father’s only son.
- He got into dancing at the age of 5 after his friend suggested that they try something different from soccer. Her mom was thrilled as she didn’t have to laundry every day.
- When he got selected to perform in Dancing with the Stars, he created history by becoming the first African (Black) dancer in the show.
- He won the Latin American Dance Championship in South Africa for 8 consecutive years.
- He is terrified of heights.
- In 2014, he paired up with Olympic athlete Lolo Jones for the 19th season of Dancing with the Stars. However, the duo got eliminated in the first week of competition, finishing in 13th place.
- He got paired up with Harry Potter actress Evanna Lynch for the 27th season of Dancing with the Stars and the duo made it to the finals, finishing in 3rd place. This also marked his first time in the finale of the show.
- Over the years, he has participated in multiple seasons of Dancing with the Stars and has partnered with the likes of Chaka Khan, Barbara Corcoran, Charlotte McKinney, Jennie Finch Daigle, Anne Heche, and Jodie Sweetin.
- In April 2021, during an interview, he revealed that the worst celeb partner he’s had to dance with was Chaka Khan.
Did we miss anyone?
Keo Motsepe height - How tall is Keo Motsepe?Keo Motsepe height - How tall is Keo Motsepe?
Keo Motsepe (Keoikantse Motsepe) was born on 24 November, 1989 in Pretoria, South Africa, is a Dancer. At 31 years old, Keo Motsepe height not available right now. We will update Keo Motsepe's height soon as possible.
Now We discover Keo Motsepe's Biography, Age, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? Also learn how He earned most of net worth at the age of 31 years old?
|Popular As||Keoikantse Motsepe|
|Age||31 years old|
|Born||24 November 1989|
|Birthplace||Pretoria, South Africa|
We recommend you to check the complete list of Famous People born on 24 November. He is a member of famous Dancer with the age 31 years old group.
Keo Motsepe Weight & Measurements
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Eye Color||Not Available|
|Hair Color||Not Available|
Dating & Relationship status
He is currently single. He is not dating anyone. We don't have much information about He's past relationship and any previous engaged. According to our Database, He has no children.
Keo Motsepe Net Worth
He net worth has been growing significantly in 2018-19. So, how much is Keo Motsepe worth at the age of 31 years old? Keo Motsepe’s income source is mostly from being a successful Dancer. He is from South Africa. We have estimated Keo Motsepe's net worth, money, salary, income, and assets.
|Net Worth in 2020||$1 Million - $5 Million|
|Salary in 2019||Under Review|
|Net Worth in 2019||Pending|
|Salary in 2019||Under Review|
|Source of Income||Dancer|
Keo Motsepe Social Network
|Keo Motsepe Instagram|
|Keo Motsepe Twitter|
|Keo Motsepe Facebook|
|Wikipedia||Keo Motsepe Wikipedia|
In season 19, Motsepe was paired up with Olympic athlete Lolo Jones. They were eliminated during the first week of competition, finishing in 13th place.
Motsepe started his career at 11 years of age by entering into in a competitive dance scene representing his country. In 2012 Motsepe joined the cast of Burn the Floor. In 2014 it was announced that Motsepe would join the cast of pro dancers on Dancing with the Stars.
Keoikantse "Keo" Motsepe (born 24 November 1989) is a South African dancer. His dancing styles are Latin and Ballroom. He is known for being the first black professional dancer on the ABC show Dancing with the Stars.
For season 27, he was paired with Harry Potter actress Evanna Lynch. The couple made it to the finals where they finished in 3rd place, marking Motsepe's best so far and also his first time in the finale.
For season 26, he was partnered with former Olympic softball pitcher Jennie Finch Daigle. They were eliminated on the third week of competition and finished in 4th place, tying with Chris Mazdzer and Mirai Nagasu and partners Witney Carson and Alan Bersten.
Motsepe returned for season 25 and is paired with Shark Tank panelist, Barbara Corcoran. They were the first couple eliminated on the second week of competition, finishing in 13th place.
For season 24, he returned as a pro dancer and was partnered with actress & comedienne Charo. They were eliminated in the third week of competition, finishing in 11th place.
For season 22, he was partnered with Full House and Fuller House actress Jodie Sweetin. The couple was eliminated in the eighth week of competition, despite being at the top of the leader board that week. They placed 6th overall. In a surprise challenge, judge Bruno Tonioli worked with Sweetin and eventual-winner Nyle DiMarco and their professional partners. During the sequence, the two celebrities swapped partners, seeing DiMarco and Motsepe dance the tango in ballroom hold, with both men shirtless, and Mostsepe lift and twirl DiMarco. This was the first same-sex dancing included in the show's franchise world-wide.
For season 21, he paired with Grammy Award-winning singer Chaka Khan. They were the first couple eliminated on the second week of competition, finishing in 13th place.
Keo Motsepe fans also viewed:
Keo Motsepe Net Worth: Know about his girlfriend, age and height
Keo Motsepe is a professional South African dancer and Latin American ballroom choreographer. Internationally known for his unique and sophisticated dance style, Keo Motsepe initially gained international recognition with the ABC reality show Dancing with the Stars.
- Birthday: November 24, 1989 (28 years old)
- Ethnicity: African
- Nationality: South African
- Profession: Dancer, choreographer
- Parents: No data
- Wife: No data
- Children: No data
- Family status: Not married to a career purpose in the denture previously discovered by his mom at the age of 5, who then pushed him to achieve it.
Consciously an avid fan of the Latin ballroom dance reality show The Summit and legendary pop singer Michael Jackson, he began to choreograph, imitating these dance moves and styles, and coming up with amazing performances.
Realizing his true calling and passion for dancing, his parents enrolled Keo in a dance class. His skills and gifted ability to instantly pick up dance moves allowed him to compete in a competitive dance championship at a young age.
By the age of 11, Keough was already representing his hometown at the International Latin Ballroom Dancing Competition. He had his first professional triumph as a dancer at the age of 14 at the Latin American Dance Championships in South Africa and continued to hold the tile for the next eight years.
After making history as the first South African to star in a production of "Burn the Floor", he put on a spectacular performance on the Norwegian cruise ship Gateway in Miami. Although he showed his academic qualifications and background, it was revealed that he used to excel in athletics.
Keo Motsepe Age - Height and Weight
Standing at a height of 6 feet 3 inches, Keo is quite attractive with a dashing appearance and athletic body. He has an astoundingly sculpted physique, created through the intense workouts he often indulged in.
Keo is no stranger to die-hard Dancing with the Stars viewers, he is a born star with extraordinary dancing prowess. He truly left no stone unturned to impress the public - be it his phenomenal talent or his brilliant good looks.
- Height: 6 feet 3 inches (192 cm)
- Body size: 44-34-15 inches (112-86-38 cm)
- Plastic surgery: No data
- Weight: 86 kg (190 lbs)
So it's no surprise that he is considered one of the show's most beloved professional dancers. With a manly face accompanied by chiseled looks, a suave appearance and a smile to die for, it's no surprise that he is considered one of the world's most popular dancers, especially among women.
The 28-year-old dancer and choreographer has also managed to capture the public's attention with his ripped physique, accompanied by bulging biceps and firm abs that exude physical sex appeal.
Like any other Hollywood celebrity, Keough loves more than anything to travel and spend time with friends and family. While dancing excites him, any outdoor activity, from swimming to traveling around the world, especially Japan, also excites Keo.
Reality Show Keo Mocepe - Burn the Floor, Dancing with the Stars
Keo is a well-known choreographer and dancer for the ABC reality competition Dancing with the Stars.
In addition to DWTS, this world-famous artist has amazed the world with his outstanding performance and dancing skills on many international stages including Burn the Floor and the Latin Ballroom Dancing Championship.
- Catapulted into the media spotlight and became famous for winning eight consecutive Latin American Dance Championships.
- Subsequent triumph and growing popularity on the international stage over the years led him to participate in the famous reality show "Burn the Floor".
- Appeared alongside Olympic steeplechaser Lolo Jones on season 19 of ABC's Dancing with the Stars after being contracted as a professional dancer on the show.
- After a disappointing debut season, he returned the following season with model-turned-actress Charlotte McKinney - unfortunately they could only make it to 11th place on the show.
- In the following subsequent seasons, Keough appeared with several Hollywood celebrities, including singer Chaka Khan, Full House actress Jodie Sweetin and TV presenter Barbara Corcoran, but none of them could make it to the final.
- After a couple of seasons with the troupe, he paired with Olympic champion athlete Jenny Finch Daigle in the 26th season of Dancing with the Stars, finishing the show in fourth place.
- Desired to win the title, Keough is back again with Harry Potter actress partner Evanna Lynch.
Keo Motsepe Net Worth and Salary
What is the Net Worth of Keo Motsepe? Keogh's fortune is estimated at 300 thousand dollars, and the salary is not yet known.
However, there is no doubt that he is paid a huge amount of money as a salary on the show "Dancing with the Stars", given his difficulties and dedication.
There is no denying that Keogh is a self-made artist and dancer who has gained worldwide recognition for his perseverance and dedication. He is now independent and has a successful career.
With his huge fortune built from a booming dance career, he is likely living a luxurious life while traveling around the United States.
- Net worth: 300 thousand US dollars
- Salary: N/A
Searchlight | November 2022
Share Tweet Share Comments
Since we wear diapers, we may not notice it, but dance and movement flow through our body. We can bounce and move to almost any rhythm or series of sounds we associate with, and pretty soon the dance becomes a serious push to keep going. Keo Motsepe is a prime example of how early dance potential starts, especially with boys.
Motsepe was born in South Africa and started dancing for fun at the age of five. By the age of seven, Motsepe began to take dancing seriously, which inspired him to start training with Rafik Hussein. Motsepe reflected on the influence Hussein had on the development of his love of dancing.
Dancing with the Stars about Keo Motsepe. Photo by Laura Grier.
“He has been a mentor to me all my life,” Mocepe says. "He made me the dancer that I am today because he took the passion he saw in me and made me see it and believe in it."
bluegrass youth ballet
Mocepe's professional career began when he was 11 years old when he entered the dance scene. Representing his country, Mocepe competed in Latino and Valroom dance styles. Participation in these various competitions was just the beginning for Mocepe. In 2014, Motsepe joined ABC's Dancing with the Stars (DWTS) to cast like a pro. Being in this new realm of competitive dance, while exciting, has given him great opportunities as well as great challenges.
“I think one of the biggest challenges I have faced and continue to face is going beyond what I think and can achieve,” Motsepe shares.
Because of the long rehearsals and the seemingly short amount of time to learn the choreography for each show, Motsepe says: DWTS, where you put on a new piece every week, you need to find new things that inspire you to create something something that will be better than the week before.”
taissa farmiga's boyfriend
Regardless of the challenges that may be thrown at him, Motsepe has demonstrated one of the most important skills he uses to improve himself in the show.
“It's important to stay fresh and constantly push through the limits you've set for yourself,” says Motsepe.
Now in his fourth season of DWTS, Motsepe has become a crowd favorite and partnered with Jody Sweetin of Full House and Fuller House. Mocepe spoke about his initial reaction when he learned that he would be Sweetin's partner.
“When I found out that she was my partner, I was very grateful,” says Motsepe. “That first rehearsal was memorable for me because I knew I had a partner who would give 110 percent to this process.”
Motsepe went on to describe his experience with Sweetin as his partner on DWTS . He described his experience with Jody as is truly incredible.
parents of Jennifer Beals
Keo Mocepe. Photo courtesy of ABC Network.
“She has the best attitude,” Mocepe says. “Every time I choreograph and show it to her, no matter how difficult the dance move is, she always wants to try it.
Personal life of the KEO MOTSEPEE
CEO, 28 years old, not yet married, not married He doesn't have a girlfriend or kids. Exquisitely dashing, he's no doubt been proposed by many Hollywood beauties, but it looks like Motsepe is fairly focused on his career right now and doesn't look forward to being in a relationship anytime soon.
When it comes to relationships and personal matters, Keough doesn't let anyone hint at it. He has been in show business for over five years, but the dancer has never been rumored, except for the time when rumors spread that Motsepe was dating DWTS member Emma Slater.
It was rumored that they fell in love while filming the series and even shared a secret romantic relationship. The rumor, however, turned out to be false as the two never confirmed their relationship, and Emma is now happily married to Sasha Farber.
Although born in Pretoria, South Africa, Keo spent most of his childhood in Johannesburg, the capital of the province of Gauteng. With two older siblings, he was definitely the youngest member in the family.