Learn how to dance in the rain quote
110 Uplifting Dancing in the Rain Quotes — What's Danny Doing?
Looking for dancing in the rain quotes? I hope this post helps!
What do you do when fortune works against you?
When, no matter how hard you try, shit hits the fan and nothing goes your way?
Do you throw up your hands in defeat? Stomp your feet and shed a tear?
Or do you accept the situation for what it is and look for a light in the darkness?
With any luck, you find the strength to do the latter!
But it’s never easy.
Learning to dance in the rain like that takes character, effort and energy that most of us lack in those moments.
So I’ve put together a long list of uplifting dancing in the rain quotes that, I hope, will bolster your resolve and help you find a smile whenever life throws you lemons.
Sound like a plan?
Let’s dive into these 110 awesome quotes about dancing in the rain.
Here we go, then: 110 awesome and uplifting dance in the rain quotes.
110 Awesome Dancing in the Rain Quotes
The coming post’s saturated with amazing quotes about dancing in the rain!
So many, in fact, that I decided to split it into sections, starting with my favourites and moving onto short ones, insightful ones, and more.
With any luck, you’ll find at least one or two dancing in the rain quotes on here that inspire you, uplift you, and strengthen your spirit in tough times.
My Favourite Quotes about Dancing in the Rain
1. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
2. “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. ” – John Ruskin
3. “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.” – Rumi
4. “On a sunny clear day, you can improve your body; on a rainy foggy day, you can improve your mind!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
5. “A rainy day is the perfect time for a walk in the woods.” – Rachel Carson
6. “After the rain, the sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here.” – Walt Disney
7. “The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.” – Eeyore, 'Winnie The Pooh'
8. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
9. “From where we stand the rain seems random. If we could stand somewhere else, we would see the order in it.” – Tony Hillerman
10. “It is better to dance in the rain than to sit under a leaking roof.” – Vikrant Parsai
I’m singin’ in the rain, just singin’ in the rain, what a glorious feeling, I’m happy again. — Gene Kelly
12. “Dancing implies action marked by skill and grace. You may be feeling bad because of the rain in your life, but you can still take action that makes you come alive.” – Jerome Murphy
13. “Do not be angry with the rain. It simply does not know how to fall upward.” Vladimir Nabokov
14. “The storm starts, when the drops start dropping. When the drops stop dropping then the storm starts stopping.” – Dr. Seuss
15. “Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlying our hard hearts. I was better after I had cried, than before – more sorry, more aware of my own ingratitude, more gentle.” – Charles Dickens
16. “A change in the weather is sufficient to recreate the world and ourselves.” – Marcel Proust
17. “You can’t stop time. You can’t capture light. You can only turn your face up and let it rain down.” – Kim Edwards
18. “I want to believe that I’m not wrong. I want to believe that life isn’t full of darkness. Even if storms come to pass, the sun will shine again. No matter how painful and hard the rain may beat down on me.” – Natsuki Takaya
19. “Let her tell stories and dance in the rain, somersault, tumble and run, her joys must be high as her sorrows are deep, let her grow like a weed in the sun.” – Neil Gaiman
20. “Anyone who thinks that only sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.” – Fred Astaire
Some of the best dancing in the rain quotes are short and sweet. Here are 20 of them!
Short Dancing in the Rain Quotes
21. “Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.” – Bob Marley
22. “I am like the rain: I go where I'm needed.” – Alejandro Jodorowsky
23. “Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul.” – Emily Logan Decens
24. “I had learned to dance in the rain; and everything else was just a breeze.” – Kristian Goldmund Aumann
25. “When it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. ” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
26. “Rain is as romantic as roses, and as easily overdone.” – Cynthia Barnett
27. “I am doing a rain dance on my desk as we speak.” – James Green
28. “Those who hate rain hate life.” – Dejan Stojanovic
29. “The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
30. “There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain.” – Roy T. Bennett
Without rain, there is no life.— Jerry Yang
32. “Through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humour.” – Tupac Shakur
33. “Predicting rain doesn’t count. Building arks does.” – Warren Buffett
34. “When the rain comes expect a blessing to follow!” – Positively Sherry
35. “Thunderstorms are as much our friends as the sunshine.” – Criss Jami
36. “Dance in the rain. Sleep under the stars.” – Unknown
37. “When life rains on your parade, dance in the puddles. ” – Unknown
38. “Every storm runs out of rain.” – Maya Angelou
39. “Pour on, I will endure.” – William Shakespeare
40. “Rain does not fall on one roof alone.” – Cameroonian proverb
Next up: 20 Learn to dance in the rain quotes that contain some life lessons…
Insightful Dance in the Rain Quotes
41. “The sun after the rain is much beautiful than the sun before the rain.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
42. “Only a select few are able to see the true beauty that lies behind what just might seem like a rainy day or a grey sky.” – Jessica Laar
43. “Life isn't about how you survived the storm... it's about how you danced in the rain.” – Regina Brett
44. “There are three things you need to learn in life, Sofie. First, how to dance like you're alone. Second, to love like you mean it. And, third, you need to learn to laugh at the rain.” – Tori Carrington
45. “If the rain spoils our picnic, but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we to say it shouldn’t rain?” – Tom Barrett
46. “Weather is a great metaphor for life sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s bad, and there’s nothing much you can do about it but carry an umbrella or choose to dance in the rain.” – Terri Guillemets
47. “Life is just learning to dance in the rain – enjoy every drop and enjoy every pain!” – Mary Rose Magnaye
48. “You can dance in the storm. Don’t wait for the rain to be over before because it might take too long. You can do it now.” – Israelmore Ayivor
49. “I think rain is as necessary to the mind as to vegetation. My very thoughts become thirsty, and crave the moisture.” – John Burroughs
50. “Replace the words 'have to' with 'get to' and watch how the cold rain on your life changes to sunshine.” – Mary Schmich
There are many things evil people can take from you. However, they can never steal your ability to laugh and laugh loud.— Shannon L. Alder
52. “Nothing reminds us of an awakening more than rain. ” – Dejan Stojanovic
53. “Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” – Bill Watterson
54. “Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.” – William Shakespeare
55. “You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it.” – Denzel Washington
56. “God is in the rain.” – Alan Moore
57. “Into each life some rain must fall.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
58. “No one can possess a sunset like the one we saw that evening. Just as no one can possess an afternoon of rain beating against the window, or serenity of a sleeping child, or the magical moment when the waves break on the rocks. No one can possess the beautiful things in this Earth, but we can know them and love them.” – Paulo Coelho
59. “There is solace and a certain stoical peace in blaming everything on the rain.” – Ken Kesey
60. “Rain didn’t make things messy. People did that all on their own.” – Barbara Barbara Delinsky
On the hunt for beautiful quotes about dancing in the rain? This section should do the trick…
Beautiful Quotes About Dancing in the Rain
61. “If you can dance like raindrops, there will always be sunshine.” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
62. “The dance of the flower in the wind, in the sun, in the rain, cannot be understood by the head; the heart has to be open for it.” – Rajneesh
63. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
64. “Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.” – John Updike
65. “The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempest.” – Epicurus
66. “If I had a rain prayer or a rain dance I could do, I would do it.” – Tom Vilsack
67. “Life is a blend of laughter and tears, a combination of rain and sunshine.” – Norman Vincent Peale
68. “Rainbow of happiness is the byproduct of your inner sunshine, after the rain of sorrows.” – Vikrmn
69. “A single gentle rain makes the grass many shades greener. ” – Henry David Thoreau
70. “Many a man curses the rain that falls upon his head, and knows not that it brings abundance to drive away the hunger.” – Saint Basil
I don’t remember not dancing. When I realized I was alive and these were my parents, and I could walk and talk, I could dance.— Gregory Hines
72. “No person has the right to rain on your dreams.” – Marian Wright Edelman
73. “May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently through the world and know it’s beauty all the days of your life.” – Apache Blessing
74. “Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.” – Langston Hughes
75. “Oh, come forth into the storm and rout and be my love in the rain.” – Robert Frost
76. “Look at the rain long enough, with no thoughts in your head, and you gradually feel your body falling loose, shaking free of the world of reality. Rain has the power to hypnotize.” – Haruki Murakami
77. “Rain, rain, rain. Like a benediction from some vast inscrutable hand, long withheld, finally given. The blessed, wonderful rain. For rain meant grass, and grass was life.” – Colleen McCullough
78. “Greet the sun every morning as though it’s your best friend. Dance in the rain as though you are dancing with a lover.” – Sara Strain
79. “Rain makes me feel less alone. All rain is, is a cloud- falling apart, and pouring its shattered pieces down on top of you. It makes me feel good to know I’m not the only thing that falls apart. It makes me feel better to know other things in nature can shatter.” – Lone Alaskan Gypsy
80. “I know the rain is cold my dear, but dance in it a little while you wait for the sun.” – A.J. Lawless
Next on the list: 20 dance in the rain sayings!
Learn to Dance in the Rain Quotes
81. “Let us dance in the rain to enjoy the rainbows and to get lost in the beauty of nature.” – Debasish Mridha
82. “Learn to dance in the storm so when life hands you a stormy weather, you just glide through it.” – Ikechukwu Izuakor
83. “Look forward to when the storm is over. Stay close to God. Find a way to dance in the rain.” – Kyle Jessen
84. “Individuals who have learned to endure and persevere through the storms of hardships are those who can dance in the rain during a storm." – Ellen Barrier
85. “Let there be sunshine, let there be rain, let the broken-hearted love again.” – Bruce Springsteen
86. “We have very beautiful bad weather here at present - rain, wind, thunder - but with splendid effects; that's why I like it.” – Vincent Van Gogh
87. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
88. “Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
89. “I don’t believe in pessimism. If something doesn’t come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it’s going to rain, it will.” – Clint Eastwood
90. “I like it when it rains hard. It sounds like white noise everywhere, which is like silence but not empty.” – Mark Haddon
Never apologize for how you feel. No one can control how they feel. The sun doesn’t apologize for being the sun. The rain doesn’t say sorry for falling. Feelings just are.— Iain Thomas
92. “It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses.” – George Eliot
93. “Life is all about dancing in the rain and creating your own rainbow.” – Theras Primus
94. “There comes a time when we all must decide if we want to wait for the storms of life to pass or if we want to simple dance in the rain. ” – Dean Graziosi
95. “No, when the rain falls you just let it fall and you grin like a madman and you dance with it, because if you can make yourself happy in the rain then you’re doing pretty alright in life.” – Rachel Cohn, “Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist”
96. “Some people dance with singing rain; some people get wet with misery and pain.” – Debashis Mridha
97. “Everything is more beautiful in the rain. Don’t ask me why. But it’s like this whole other realm of opportunity.” – Penelope Douglas
98. “From dancing in the rain to crying silently in the rain we all grew up.” – Malcolm Monserrate
99. “The person who dances with you in the rain will most likely walk with you in the storm.” – Unknown
100. “One can find so many pains when the rain is falling but I heart always dancing on rain.” – John Steinbeck
Last but not least, here are 10 final quotes that prove life is about dancing in the rain!
Life Is About Dancing in the Rain Quotes
101. “Because rain will wash away everything, if you let it.” – Sarah Kay
102. “A sudden rain: reminding me once again that I’m not in control.” – Marty Rubin
103. “Rain storms are destructive and renewing. I want to turn my bad days into rain storms.” – Anastasia Bolinder
104. “Never lose hope. The darkest clouds precede the loveliest rain!” – Avijeet Das
105. “When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” – Haruki Murakami
Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in time of sorrow.— Robert Louis Stevenson
107. “Love like rain, can nourish from above, drenching couples with a soaking joy.” – Paulo Coelho
108. “Kiss me with rain on your eyelashes, come on, let us sway together, under the trees, and to hell with thunder.” – Edwin Morgan
109. “Snap your finger, stop the world – rain falls harder. ” – Jack kerouac
110. “Raindrops keep falling on my head, but that doesn’t mean my eyes will soon be turning red.
Crying’s not for me ’cause I’m never gonna stop the rain by complaining. Because I’m free, nothing’s worrying me.” – Burt Bacharach, Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
Take Inspiration From These Dance in the Rain Quotes
I’ve written a whole bunch of blog posts full of inspiring quotes, but these ones about dancing in the rain have to be some of my favourites.
I hope you find as much value in them as I do!
Quotes about dancing in the rain will never solve whatever difficulties you’re going through. They might, however, be enough to lift your spirits- helping you push on with your shoulders back, chin up, and a stoic smile on your face.
Not quite there yet? Want a little more inspiration?
Here are some awesome quotes about finding strength from within.
Did you like these dance in the rain sayings? Read these next:
Tagged: Life Quotes, Dancing in the rain quotes, Dance in the rain quotes, Quotes about dancing in the rain
93 Best Dancing In The Rain Quotes To Help you Through The Storm
Rains and storms are a part of life, and getting accustomed to them is very important.
But what is more important is to dance through the rain and enjoy it. If you know how to dance through the rain, you will be able to get through any stormy skies in life.
To help you do this and survive the pressure, we have got a list of the best dancing in the rain quotes. ‘Dancing In The Rain’ is also a song sung by a Spanish singer, Ruth Lorenzo. It was released on 18 February 2014. Our list of quotes includes quotes from famous individuals like Adam Young, Terri Guillemets, Mary Rose Magnaye, and David Levithan.
If you like these quotes about learning to dance in the rain, you may also enjoy reading these rain quotes and rainbow quotes.
The Best Dancing In The Rain Quotes
Given below are the best quotes about dancing in the rain that you can also share with your best friends, including the most famous inspirational quote about dance and dancing in the rain: “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain”, as said by Vivian Green.
1. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
2. “Learn to dance in the storm so when life hands you a stormy weather, you just glide through it.”
3. “The dance of the flower in the wind, in the sun, in the rain, cannot be understood by the head; the heart has to be open for it.”
4. “It is no use to grumble and complain... When God sorts out the weather and sends rain - Why, rain's my choice.”
-James Whitcomb Riley.
5. “'Singin' in the Rain' was the one for me. Yeah. I mean, Gene Kelly could just sway and never fall.”
6. “There are three things you need to learn in life, Sofie. First, how to dance like you're alone. Second, to love like you mean it. And, third, you need to learn to laugh at the rain.”
7. “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. ”
8. “Dance in the rain, follow the path of lovely lanes, you are what you always wanted to be, so chill out, dear friend!”
9. “I had learned to dance in the rain; and everything else was just a breeze.”
-Kristian Goldmund Aumann.
10. “Life isn't about how you survived the storm... it's about how you danced in the rain.”
Popular Dancing In The Rain Quotes
Some popular quotes about dancing in the rain are given below. Our list of rainy day quotes will make you want to get up and put on your dancing shoes.
11. “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
12. “Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”
13. “From dancing in the rain to crying silently in the rain we all grew up…”
14. “Dancing is the poetry of the foot.”
15. “Only a select few are able to see the true beauty that lies behind what just might seem like a rainy day or a grey sky. ”
–Jessica M. Laar.
16. “She was passionate about the rain and I was passionate about the way she loved it. It was that way with everything. It is safe to say that if I didn’t have her, there would be no fire in me at all.”
17. “I need the seasons to live to the rhythm of rain and sun.”
18. “I saw Rain dance on TV and decided that I wanted to sing and dance like him.”
19. “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.”
20. “The sun after the rain is much beautiful than the sun before the rain.”
-Mehmet Murat Ildan.
21. “The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempest.”
22. “If you can dance like raindrops, there will always be sunshine.”
-Curtis Tyrone Jones.
23. “On a sunny clear day, you can improve your body; on a rainy foggy day, you can improve your mind!”
-Mehmet Murat Ildan.
Interesting Rain Quotes
Some interesting quotes for the times when rain falls are given below. Find your favorite quote about dancing in the rain here.
24. “A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.”
25. “I am like the rain: I go where I'm needed.”
26. “The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach.”
27. “Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul.”
-Emily Logan Decens.
28. “The only noise now was the rain, pattering softly with the magnificent indifference of nature for the tangled passions of humans.”
29. “There are many things I do for amusement, but for happiness, I like to gather up my memories and go for a walk in the rain.”
30. “If the rain spoils our picnic, but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we to say it shouldn’t rain?”
31. “You should not see the desert simply as some faraway place of little rain. There are many forms of thirst.”
32. “A rainy day is the perfect time for a walk in the woods.”
33. “Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.”
34. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”
Famous Dancing In The Rain Quotes
Some quotes to make you dance when rain falls are given below. The rainy weather gets you thinking about life, love, and your favorite person. So why not grab your best friend and just enjoy a dance in the rain together?
35. “After the rain, the sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here.”
36. “Life isn't how you survive the thunderstorm, but how you dance in the rain.”
37. “Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.”
38. “And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down.”
-Gilbert K. Chesterton.
39. “You are totally wet because, you are dancing in the rain.”
-Edward Kofi Louis.
40. “Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.”
The Latest Dancing In The Rain Quotes
Some of the latest sayings to make you dance in the rain are given below. Watching the rains from the comfort of your home can make you feel romantic like a poet. Why not use some of these quotes for inspiration?
41. “Look forward to when the storm is over. Stay close to God. Find a way to dance in the rain.”
42. “Weather is a great metaphor for life sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s bad, and there’s nothing much you can do about it but carry an umbrella or choose to dance in the rain.”
43. “If I had a rain prayer or a rain dance I could do, I would do it.”
44. “The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.”
-Eeyore, 'Winnie The Pooh'.
45. “The summer sun was not meant for boys like me. Boys like me belonged to the rain.”
-Benjamin Alire Saenz.
46. “Rain is as romantic as roses, and as easily overdone.”
47. “Let her tell stories and dance in the rain, somersault, tumble and run, her joys must be high as her sorrows are deep, let her grow like a weed in the sun.”
48. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.”
49. “Rain, rooftop and rain dance. My definition of joy in monsoon, at a close glance.”
50. “Individuals who have learned to endure and persevere through the storms of hardships are those who can dance in the rain during a storm."
-Ellen J. Barrier.
More Quotes About Dancing In The Rain
Some quotes about dancing in the rain are given below. It also includes the most famous quote by Sherrilyn Kenyon about finding shelter in the storm.
51. “Life isn’t finding shelter in the storm. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
52. “Life isn’t how to survive the storm, it’s about how to dance in the rain.”
53. “Let us dance in the rain to enjoy the rainbows and to get lost in the beauty of nature.”
- Debasish Mridha.
54. “Life is a blend of laughter and tears, a combination of rain and sunshine.”
-Norman Vincent Peale.
55. “Life is just learning to dance in the rain – enjoy every drop and enjoy every pain!”
-Mary Rose Magnaye.
56. “From where we stand the rain seems random. If we could stand somewhere else, we would see the order in it.”
57. “Rainbow of happiness is the byproduct of your inner sunshine, after the rain of sorrows. ”
58. “I am doing a rain dance on my desk as we speak.”
59. “It is better to dance in the rain than to sit under a leaking roof.”
Quotes That Will Make You Dance In The Rain
A list of sayings to make you dance in the rain is given below.
60. “Those who hate rain hate life.”
61. “Today I resolve to keep in step with the Lord as He shows me how to still sing and dance in the rain— by eliminating the past baggage of insecurities and to simply love.”
62. “Some people dance with singing rain; some people get wet with misery and pain.”
63. “Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things like the scent of the rain, the taste of your favorite food, or the sound of a loved one's voice.”
-Joseph B. Wirthlin.
64. “I’ve always found the rain very calming.”
65. “You can dance in the storm. Don’t wait for the rain to be over before because it might take too long. You can do it now.”
66. “Let there be sunshine, let there be rain, let the broken hearted love again.”
67. “Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.”
-George Bernard Shaw.
Great Quotes About Rain
Some sayings about rain are given below.
68. “Rain knows the earth and loves it well, for rain is the passion of the earth.”
-Estela Portillo Trambley.
69. “Nothing falls like London rain, nothing heals me like you do.”
70. “A single gentle rain makes the grass many shades greener.”
-Henry David Thoreau.
71. “We have very beautiful bad weather here at present - rain, wind, thunder - but with splendid effects; that's why I like it.”
-Vincent Van Gogh.
72. “Many a man curses the rain that falls upon his head, and knows not that it brings abundance to drive away the hunger. ”
73. “Singing in the rain. I’m singing in the rain. And it’s such a glorious feeling.”
74. “How beautiful is the rain! After the dust and the heat, In the broad and fiery street, In the narrow lane, How beautiful is the rain!”
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
75. “Beautiful, see the cloud, the cloud appear. Beautiful, see the rain, the rain draw near…”
-P. C. Cast.
76. “Rain! Whose soft architectural hands have the power to cut stones, and chisel to shapes of grandeur the very mountains.”
-Henry Ward Beecher.
77. “The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.”
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
78. “Our farmers feed the world. They are up before dawn and work till well after sunset. They face any number of challenges they can't control, from too much rain to not enough, from disease to insect infestations.”
79. “The sudden appearance of mushrooms after a summer rain is one of the more impressive spectacles of the plant world. ”
-John Tyler Bonner.
80. “I think rain is as necessary to the mind as to vegetation. My very thoughts become thirsty, and crave the moisture.”
81. “People will try to rain on your parade because they have no parade of their own.”
82. “Replace the words 'have to' with 'get to' and watch how the cold rain on your life changes to sunshine.”
Inspiring Dancing In The Rain Quotes
Inspiring quotes to give you ideas about learning to dance in the rain are given below.
83. “Let your pain teach you, how to dance in the rain.”
84. “A poet is someone who stands outside in the rain hoping to be struck by lightning.”
85. “Dancing implies action marked by skill and grace. You may be feeling bad because of the rain in your life, but you can still take action that makes you come alive.”
-Jerome T. Murphy.
86. “Make it better if we try. Show a lil' lov. Let your love rain. Let it rain down on me.”
87. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
88. “The experiences that inflicted the most pain in turn also brought out the most strength and the most profound life lessons; lessons that could only be taught through the endurance of true pain.”
89. “Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.”
90. “There are many things evil people can take from you. However, they can never steal your ability to laugh and laugh loud.”
-Shannon L. Alder.
91. “Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.”
92. “I don't remember not dancing. When I realized I was alive and these were my parents, and I could walk and talk, I could dance. ”
93. “I have not been where you have been
Nor have you walked the paths I've known.
Yet in this special time that is ours
We can learn to dance in the rain.”
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for dancing in the rain quotes, then why not take a look at these [positive energy quotes] or weather quotes for more?
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
Vivian Green quote: The meaning of life is not to wait for the storm to end, ...
- Vivian Green
Life is not about waiting for the storm to end. Life is learning to dance in the rain.
Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass… it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Last updated October 20, 2022
Topicslife, meaning, rain, life, meaning, thunderstorm, learning
Vivian Green1 1979
“I go through life with the idea that everything can end tomorrow. “
- Daniel Craig English actor 1968
“You are looking for meaning to life in life ; but its only meaning is for you to finally come true.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, book The Little Prince
The Little Prince
“You know how life and porn movies end. The only difference is that life begins with an orgasm.”
- Chuck Palahniuk American writer and journalist 1962
"Strive not to succeed, but to make your life meaningful." Nobel Prize, public figure… 1879 - 1955
Sayings in alphabetical order
“Sometimes the meaning of life is to do crazy things.”
— Tatyana Egorovna Solovova
"The meaning of life is that it has its end."
— Franz Kafka Austrian writer, founder of modernism in literature 1883 - 1924
"I saw the meaning of my life in helping others to see the meaning in their lives."
- Viktor Frankl Austrian psychiatrist, psychologist and neurologist 1905 - 1997
"It's raining outside, they're waiting for dinner at home. .."
- Viktor Robertovich Tsoi Soviet rock musician, songwriter and artist 1962 - 1990
Close the door behind me, I'm leaving
"Maybe the meaning of existence is to seek the meaning of it?"
„You study and inculcate the enjoyment of life yourself. You learn to enjoy every moment, including pain, including difficult states, when it’s hard for you to do things, you even slowly learn to find pleasure in them”
— Franz Wertfollen, Shot of Life movie
“Learn to accept life as it is and don’t expect it to change until you change yourself.”
— Juliana Wilson
to settle in heaven, but to settle heaven in oneself."
- Thomas Hardy English writer 1840 - 1928
"The tragedy of modern man is not that he knows less and less about the meaning of his life, but that it worries him less and less.”
— Václav Havel Czech writer, playwright, dissident, human rights activist and statesman, last president of Czechoslovakia (1989… 1936 - 2011
“The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not plan to take cover. ”
— Nelson Henderson
“The meaning of life is to make parents proud of their children, and children to be proud of their parents.”
— Alexander Mikhailovich Chernitsky writer-publicist, political scientist 1959 - 2015
“What is the meaning of life is to strive for a goal, work towards a goal and make your life the best you can.”
— Chuck Norris US film actor to remember their words, but to comprehend their meaning.“
- Mark Tullius Cicero ancient Roman philosopher and politician -106 - -43 BC
“The night has come, followed by a thunderstorm, sad rain, and the wind is a joker. Hands in pockets, eyes down, tongue behind teeth.“
- Viktor Robertovich Tsoi Soviet rock musician, songwriter and artist 1962 - 1990
“Life itself is a series of doubts. When you stop asking yourself questions, consider that your life is over, there is no point in living anymore. "
- Joey Ramone American musician and songwriter 1951 - 2001
"Everyone has their own happiness.
Happiness is inconspicuous and light like a haze,
Happiness is a priceless gift that lasts a lifetime,
Happiness is a torrential rain with a thunderstorm and a rainbow in the whole sky…..“
1. A day without a smile is a lost day.
( Charles Spencer )
Indeed, you should not frown for a long time, even if everything around you does not go according to plan and not the way you want. Maybe it's for the best? And when we smile joyfully, everyone feels good, including our loved ones. This is a kind of support for them, and for ourselves too. Therefore, let's smile to the world more often, and it will certainly smile at us in return! :)
2. When it's hard for you, always remind yourself that
that if you give up, it won't get any better.
( Mike Tyson )
Wonderful quote, in my opinion! After reading it, some inner strength appears to go further, learn, develop, right? Even if longing binds the heart from hopelessness, do not give up your goal, no matter how hard it is given to you. But if you give up, then it will become doubly difficult, as you will regret all your life that you could not finish what you started.
3. Life is not about waiting for the downpour to subside. She's to learn how to dance in the rain.
( Mark Porcius Cato )
Each of us has difficult moments in life, especially now. All this can be compared to a downpour, the end of which you cannot predict. But it’s better not to wait for its end, but to learn how to live and find joy in various little things, so as not to simply lose heart from adversity. By the way, the best-selling children's novel "Pollyanna" by the American writer Eleanor Porter clearly shows this to us. When the girl was left completely an orphan without her beloved mom and dad, she tried with all her might to live in such a way that she could find something to rejoice at every moment, this saved her from the grief of an irretrievable loss. But what is important, with her worldview, she saved the lives of many, inspiring in their hearts hope and strength to move on. If you have not seen this wonderful film, then be sure to watch it, it is very kind, sincere and vital !
4. It is believed that success comes to those who get up early. No: success comes to those who get up in a good mood.
( Marseille Achard )
A good mood is when you wake up and want to embrace the whole world and share joy with everyone. Then the work started by you goes easily and quickly. But how to keep such a feeling in your heart, because everything happens in life? It's simple - to find joy in the simple little things of everyday life and, most importantly, never go to bed in a quarrel with your loved ones!
5. Sometimes life seems unbearable. A moment later, the same life seems unbearably beautiful. Life never changes. Only your view of her changes.
( Jeff Foster )
I am familiar with this phrase firsthand, because a close person often says it to me when he wants to support. Sometimes you go out into the street, the sun shines brightly, the birds sing and there is such joy and lightness in your soul. During the day, suddenly something unpleasant happens and what made you happy and inspired suddenly starts to annoy... Has it happened to you the same way? The world around us does not change, the attitude towards it changes within ourselves . Therefore, let's learn together to look at life only with joy, even when it is unbearably hard for us, because, on the other hand, he is not to blame for this! :)
6. When it seems that everything is hopeless and it will never get better, you have to go to bed - in the morning you always feel better.
( Elchin Safarli )
Wonderful quote! How many times have I experienced this in my life, and every time from my loved ones I hear the phrase familiar to everyone: “The morning is wiser than the evening.” I went to bed, and in the morning I always found the right logical solution. This happens because the brain rests during sleep, gathers its thoughts, and only after its “reboot” can give you the right solution to the problem.
And the last 7th quote about life :
7. I don't regret anything anyway, if only because it's pointless.
( Elchin Safarli )
We can't go back to the past and change something, so there's no point in regretting what happened, wasting our nerves and strength. You need to live on, but at the same time, be sure to remember your life experience so as not to repeat the mistakes again!
There are still a lot of quotes about life, but I wanted to highlight here the most, in my opinion, interesting and certainly positive, so that after reading each of you would have the strength to survive everything and the economic crisis, including ! :)
Write your thoughts in the comments, it will be very interesting for me to know now your opinion about these quotes, how do you understand them and whether you agree with me. And I will also be very happy to like, heart and rate the publication on a star scale!
Thank you for your attention!
See you soon!