How to play just dance 2014 on ps3
Just Dance 2014 Walkthrough
Our Just Dance 2014 walkthrough will guide you through the gameplay moves with strategy tips for this rhythm dancing game on the Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360 Kinect, PS3 Move, and soon Xbox One Kinect & PS4 Move.
The party is back! Just Dance 2014 – the latest edition of the world’s #1 selling dance game brand – is bringing all new moves with breakthrough features for every motion control platform and over 40 of the hottest tracks and dances.
Let’s start the Just Dance 2014 walkthrough with an introduction video!
Suitable for all ages 3 and up.
Index of Just Dance 2014 Guides:
- This Page: Just Dance 2014 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Just Dance 2014 Cheats
- Next Page: Just Dance 2014 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Just Dance 2014 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Just Dance 2014 Songs List
Take Our Poll
The hottest songs & dance moves!
With Just Dance 2014’s fresh list of hot tracks, you control the party! Get friends and family moving with Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera’s “Feel This Moment,” Psy’s “Gentleman,” or One Direction’s “Kiss You.” Celebrate the throwbacks with legendary songs like Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive,” or bust out the best move to Ray Parker Jr.’s “Ghostbusters.”
New modes & features to start any party!
Just Dance 2014 takes the fun to another level this year with all new ways to create the best party ever! Own the spotlight and lead back-up dancers with the new On Stage Mode, dance with anyone anywhere in the world with World Dance Floor, work out to customized Just Sweat experiences on any song– and much more! Bring home the ultimate party starter and join in the fun!
Key Game Features:
- World Dance Floor: Dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance’s first-ever online multiplayer mode! Players join a virtual crew – made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans – and compete based on different themes (“Boys Vs Girls”, “Crew Vs Crew”). Players can also track their standing on global leader boards, check out fun stats about other players around the world, and see community updates.
- On Stage Mode: Own the spotlight in this new mode where one player will dance, lead 2 back-up dancers, and even sing if they want! As the star of the show, the player can take it seriously and show off how talented they are, or just goof off with friends. You’ll even be able to score on the lyrics with your singing talent!
- Evolved Sweat Mode: Players can personalize their Just Sweat workouts by creating custom playlists and tracking calories. There’s also a new option that will allow the players, in all gameplay modes, even outside of the dedicated Just Sweat mode, to track calories/time spent dancing/number of songs played.
- Autodance: Autodance is now on all camera-enabled platforms and has received an extensive upgrade! Players can use Autodance to transform their moves into music videos, bring their dances to life after each song, or simply goof off to create hilarious videos. With Autodance, players can instantly share all their favorite moments with friends, family or the whole world!
- Just Dance TV: Browse through friends’ dance videos, check out the most recent and popular content, and explore the Featured Video section in upgraded Just Dance TV – the biggest hub of user generated videos ever seen in a party game.
- More Dances Per Track: Everyone loves variety! Find alternate choreography across all modes including Just Sweat, Extreme, Battle and Mash-Up.
- Karaoke: Sing along to any song! Lyrics are displayed at the bottom of the screen, and players are given bonus points for singing along.
- Improved Shop: Never miss another song or update to the game. Now, when players select a song, they’ll immediately see any available alternate versions offered in DLC format.
- Wii U Exclusive — Party Master: The Puppet Master mode has upgraded to the Party Master mode to give the player controlling the Wii U GamePad even more options to MC the party. Choose the next dance move, pick new songs and be the DJ of the party!
- Xbox 360 & Xbox One Exclusive — Smartglass technology: With this Just Dance 2014 next gen feature you’ll be able to select your song via smartglass. The player will also be able to navigate through the menu and coverflow of the game with it. Furthermore, the feature Party master will be available on smartglass!
- Xbox One Exclusive — Playable up to 6 players: Just Dance is now playable by up to 6 players at a time on Xbox One on any map. Plus on one specific map, you’ll have a unique choreography for EACH of the 6 players, making the routine different for everyone playing. Another example of this mode is that it allows 6 players to build a pyramid during the song!
- Xbox One Exclusive — Camera Scoring up to 4 players: The Xbone One camera will allow the players to play and score up to 6 players.
- PS3 & PS4 Exclusive — Camera Scoring up to 4 players: The PS4 camera will allow the players to play and score up to 4 players.
Welcome to the Just Dance 2014 walkthrough! Here we’ll be showing you a lot of gameplay from the game’s most popular songs.
Learn to dance like a pro by watching these professional dancers from the Just Dance 2014 demonstration showfloor. They show you how to make the moves to the headlining songs in the game.
Hey, if Sonic The Hedgehog and a Ghostbuster can join in on the fun, then so can you! 😀
Check out Tilmen dancing to Daft Punk’s Get Lucky.
Next, we’ve got official gameplay from half of the songs in the game.
Songs in this video guide in order of appearance:
• will.i.am Ft. Justin Bieber – #thatPower
• Mick Jackson – Blame It On The Boogie
• Robin Thicke Ft. T.I. and Pharrell – Blurred Lines
• Robbie Williams – Candy
• George Michael – Careless Whisper
• Ke$ha – C’Mon
• Pitbull Ft. Christina Aguilera – Feel This Moment
• Chris Brown – Fine China
• Wisin and Yandel Ft. Jennifer Lopez – Follow The Leader
• PSY – Gentleman
• Daft Punk Ft. Pharrell Williams – Get Lucky
• Ray Parker, Jr. – Ghostbusters
• Katy Perry – I Kissed A Girl
• Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive
• Mungo Jerry – In The Summertime
• One Direction – Kiss You
• Daddy Yankee – Limbo
• Nicki Minaj – Pound The Alarm
• Gwen Stefani Ft. Eve – Rich Girl
• David Guetta Ft. Sia – She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)
• Nicki Minaj – Starships
• Olly Murs Ft. Flo Rida – Troublemaker
• Far East Movement Ft. Cover Drive – Turn Up The Love
• Rihanna – Where Have You Been
• Village People – Y.M.C.A.
Katy Perry’s “Roar” Free Download
Don’t forget about the free downloadable song that will be available after release. Just go to your console’s DLC online store.
Discover the gameplay moves for the song Roar by Katy Perry in Just Dance 2014!
“World Dance Floor” Introduction
This video guide shows the introducing to the “World Dance Floor” Online Multiplayer Mode. In it you can enjoy a full social experience as you connect and dance with others. Play Just Dance 2014 with your friends and players all around the world.
Work-In-Progress: More videos coming as soon as they are available.
#JustDance2014 #LadyGaga #featColbyODonis #JustDance https://t.co/oxSszkMnwJ
— Just Dance Game (@justdancegame) September 19, 2013
Thanks to Ubisoft, Supercar & Tilmen for the walkthrough videos.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!
Tags: Just Dance 2014
Categories: News, PS3 Walkthroughs, PS4 Walkthroughs, Videos, Walkthroughs, Wii U Walkthroughs, Wii Walkthroughs, Xbox 360 Walkthroughs, Xbox One Walkthroughs
About the author
By Ferry Groenendijk: He is the founder and editor of Video Games Blogger. He loved gaming from the moment he got a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. on his 8th birthday. Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter, Facebook and at Google+.
Review of Just Dance 2014 for Playstation 3
Well, it’s been a fun ride, but with the recent release of Just Dance 2014 for Playstation 3, we’ve probably seen the last fitness game that’ll ever be coming out for the Playstation 3.
Sony, of course, has been turning all its attention to the PS4, and game developers in general have pretty much followed suit. And even before this, the number of games made exclusive for the Playstation Move seems to have been declining. Sony has announced an improved camera and continued support of the Move controllers for the new PS4, but time will tell if motion gaming catches on with the new system.
Just Dance has been such a hit for Ubisoft that they’ve decided to release it for every platform: the Wii, the Wii U, the Xbox 360, the Xbox One, the PS3, and the PS4. They’ve done a pretty remarkable job of porting it to every platform, so the experience is virtually the same across every one.
On the PS3 version, you start out by calibrating your Move controllers, simply by pointing it at the Playstation Eye camera and pressing the Move button, and your controller will glow blue. If a second player is playing, you can set that controller up the same way (it’ll glow red). It did take me a bit of time to figure out how to go back to 1 player, as the system would constantly force you to keep calibrating the second controller even if you tried to turn it off. After a while I realized all you have to do is put the second controller aside and eventually the system will realize no one’s using it and shut it off.
When you start the game, the opening menu is simple; in the center of the screen is a recommended song you can start dancing to right away. You can also scroll continuously to the right to select specific songs. One nice thing about Just Dance 2014 is that none of the songs themselves are locked–every song is playable from the beginning. Instead, what’s locked are different variations of the choreography that’s available on certain songs. Here are all the different variations:
- Classic – The standard, default choreography, all of which are unlocked from the beginning.
- On Stage – Multiple dancers interacting with each other in a “dance performance”, which are a lot of fun not only for the dancers but also for onlookers.
- Extreme – These are more advanced dance routines, not for beginners.
- Battle – This is a mode where you compete against another player in a “Street Fighter” like battle–the better you dance, the more you’ll increase your life line and decrease your opponent’s.
- Mash-Up – Here, different dance moves (and the original dancers) from other songs and from past versions of Just Dance are pieced together to form a unique dance.
- Sweat – Songs are choreographed with maximum exercise, fitness, and aerobic activity in mind.
- Sweat Mash-Up – A combination of Mash-Up and Sweat modes, these are 5 points to unlock.
- Others – Several songs have very unique choreography. Gwen Stefani’s Rich Girl has a “Chair” dance. Far East Movement’s Turn up the Love has something called “Sumo”. And Nicki Minaj’s “Starships” lets you dance to the Charleston. Each of these are 50 points to unlock.
Dancer Card – You can click the upper right-hand corner to create a “dancer card”. This will allow you to provide your nickname, an avatar (you choose from a set of cute cartoon faces all blinking at you), your country, your gender, and your age. The choices are 0-9, 10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, and 40+. Once you set up your dancer card, when you click on it you’ll see at-a-glance your style (how accurate you are), your kCals burned in Sweat Mode, your favorite songs, your average star rating, and your online level.
The Dancing: The dancing itself works pretty much the same as all other Just Dance games. Each song’s choreography is designed for 1-4 different players. If you’re playing with 2 or more players, each player will use his or her Move controller to select a character to follow, and can also choose his or her dancer card so that statistics will be properly tallied.
Each player then holds the Move controller in his or her right hand and follows the on-screen dancer’s moves as if looking in a mirror. What’s nice about playing on a PS3 is that the motion controls are much more precise than on a Wii, but unlike on an Xbox 360 you don’t need to all squeeze into a certain area. When you hit a special move correctly, the Move controller will vibrate in your hands to let you know.
The animation on screen, as usual, is usually done with tongue firmly planted in cheek. For example, here’s a zombie dancing to Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive”.
I’ve played this game on the Xbox 360 and the Wii U, and for some reason my scores on the PS3 version were much higher than on those two systems; even my first time through a song I’d easily get 4 or 5 stars. This means that either the motion controls are much more forgiving on this version or that my dancing had improved to the point where I’m infallible. I’ll let you guess which one is the truth 🙂
Other options on the main menu include the following:
Just Sweat – This mode allows you to play several songs in a row for 10, 20, or 40 minute programs. You can also turn on “free mode”, which turns on a calorie counter that tracks you calories for any song in the game.
Shop – As you play the game, you’ll earn points, which are tallied by a yellow “M” throughout the game. You can use these points to “purchase” unlockable content for the game. These include:
- Alternate Choreography. Here’s where you can unlock “On Stage” , “Extreme”, “Sweat” and “Battle Mode” choreography for songs.
- Mash-Ups & Co. Here, you can download Mash-Ups and Sweat Mash-Ups of songs.
- New Songs. Unfortunately you can’t use your points to unlock new songs–you’ll need real money for that. Ubisoft cleverly weaved a list of purchasable songs into this menu so you’ll always be reminded of it when you’re unlocking content. They even offer a free song, Katy Perry’s Roar, for you to learn the download process (when you select a song you’re sent to the Playstation Store to complete your purchase). When you buy a song, you’ll get avatars thrown in for free.
The World Dance Floor option will show up if you’re signed in. A number will show how many dancers are currently online.
This is an interesting online mode where you can literally dance with players from around the world, earn points along the way, and even make friends. The good news is that you’re not personally identifiable, other than the name on your dancer card. There’s a countdown timer to “Happy Hour”, when you can earn extra points you can use to unlock more stuff.
There are a number of activities on the Dance Floor. You can participate in dance offs against other players, you can dance to the same song with everyone in the group and see who’s the best, and you can vote on which song to dance to next. It’s a lot of fun, and it really adds a new dimension to dancing.
Getting online was pretty easy–when it worked. I tried multiple times and kept getting the message “The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time. Please try again later”. But finally, I was able to get through, just by having signed in already with my Playstation Account. Here’s what a typical World Dance Floor session looks like.
Finally, there’s another online feature called JDTV that consists of videos that other players around the world have uploaded. While this is a cute feature, it’s one I got bored of pretty quickly, as all the dances are strange, stylized “mash ups” of dances the the system does called “Autodance mode”. I would much rather see real and complete performances than these bizarre edits.
But overall, I’m impressed yet again with this latest version of Just Dance. Every time I think the franchise is about the jump the shark, they make enough improvements to impress me yet again. The song list is a great mix of contemporary songs and oldies, there’s enough variation in choreography and collectible items to keep from getting bored, and the new points system to collect and “buy” items to unlock is much simpler to understand than in previous versions.
The highlight, of course, is the new online features that let you compete and play with others around the world. it just adds a new level knowing that others around the globe are playing along with you.
Here’s a complete song list that lists artist, song name, number of dancers, and difficulty level of the classic choreography. They’ve done away with separate rating for difficulty and exertion, and have simplified it to easy, medium, and hard.
- One Direction – Kiss You – 4 – Easy
- Lady Gaga – Just Dance – 1 – Hard
- George Michael – Careless Whisper – 2 – Hard
- Kesha – C’mon – 2 – Medium
- David Guetta ft SIA – She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) – 1 – Medium
- The Girly Team – Flashdance-What a Feeling – 1 – Hard
- Disney’s Aladdin – Prince Ali – 4 – Medium
- Daft Punk ft. Pharrel Williams – Get Lucky – 2 – Medium
- Jessie J ft. Big Sean – Wild – 1 – Hard
- PSY – Gentleman – 1 – Medium
- Robin Thicke ft. Pharrel Williams – Blurred Lines – 2 – Easy
- Ray Parker Jr. – Ghostbusters – 4 – Medium
- Gloria Gaynor- I Will Survive – 1 – Easy
- Will.i.am ft. Justin Biener #thatPOWER – 4 – Hard
- Daddy Yankee – Limbo – 2 – Hard
- Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller – The Way – 2 – Easy
- Nicki Minaj – Pound the Alarm – 4 – Medium
- Frankie Bostello – Love Boat – 1 – Medium
- Olly Mira ft. Flo Rida – Troublemaker – 1 – Easy
- Lady Gaga -Applause – 1 – Medium
- Mick Jackson- Blame it on the Boogie – 4 – Easy
- Imposs ft. Konshens- Feel So Right – 1 – Hard
- Mungo Jerry- In the Summertime – 4 – Easy
- Chris Brown – Fine China – 1 – Medium
- Louis Prima – Just a Gigolo – 2 – Medium
- Rihanna – Where Have You Been – 1 – Hard
- Ricky Martin – Maria – 1 – Hard
- Abba – Gimme Gimme Gimme (A Man After Midnight) – 1 – Easy
- Dancing Bros – Moskau – 2 – Hard
- Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera – Feel This Moment – 1 – Easy
- Wisin and Handel ft. Jennifer Lopez – Follow the Leader -1 – Hard
- Village People – YMCA – 4 – Easy
- Far East Movement ft. Cover Drive – Turn Up the Love – 2 – Hard
- Bob Marley – Could You Be Loved – 2 – Easy
- Nicki Minaj – Starships – 1 – Hard
- Ruts hen Planeten – 99 Luftballons – 2 – Easy
- Robbie Williams – Candy- 2 – Medium
- Katy Perry – I Kissed a Girl – 1 – Medium
- Bog Bog Orkestar – Isidora – 1 – Medium
- Gwen Stefani ft. Eve- Rich Girl – 1 – Easy
- Duck Sauce – It’s You – 1 – Medium
- The Sunlight Shakers – Aquarius/Let the Sun Shine In – 2 – Easy
- Sammie – Misunderstood – 1 – Medium
- Sunlight Express – Nitro Bot – 2 – Medium
- Jason Derulo – The Other Side – 1 – Hard
- Ivete Sangalo – Dancando – 1 – Medium
- (Free download) Katy Perry- Roar
Overall, if you’re using the PS3 for fitness, I’d definitely recommend Just Dance 2014. The fact that it’s stood the test of time vs. other games like Everybody Dance and Singstar Dance really shows the quality and sheer simple enjoyment this game provides..11.201009.11.201005
Notify when new games in the series
Only registered users of the portal can follow new games in the series
Gaming news 07/29/2022 10:15:081Post-apocalyptic action game Bounty Star with mech battles announced 07/29/2022 09:39:222Survival horror about dinosaurs The Lost Wild received a new trailer 07/28/2022 19:06:210Warhammer 40,000: Darktide release delayed a few months 07/28/2022 18:42:561Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened remake announced 07/28/2022 09:32:150Yakuza, Little Nightmares: PS Plus August games announced 07/27/2022 09:41:150Gameplaywas shown in the new teaser of the grim survival game Serum Lineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle
- 8 balanced archetypes and 7 races
- new economy system
- exciting cross-server tournaments
- boost and training camp
- regular tournaments
- e-sports discipline
- own TV series
- beautiful living world
- traveling by land and air
- wide range of hero customization
- story campaign
- hundreds of missions
- co-op battles
- monthly epic events
Looking for games from your favorite series? This page provides a list of games included in the Just Dance series. It features games released or re-released on PC, X-BOX 360, PlayStation 3, 3DS, Wii U, iOS, Android, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 5. If you searched for Just Dance all parts in the order of their release, then you have come to the right page. If you have any information about the games in this series that are released on the listed platforms and are not included in the list, you can let us know via the contact form - we will be grateful for any information and will definitely consider your message.
Sony PS3 game Just Dance 2014 (with PS Move support)
Questions and answers How to buy a product Delivery Payment Guarantee Equipment protection Exchange? Easily! Purchase on credit Installment purchase Selection Tips
About Corporation "Center" Contacts Partners Developments For legal entities For landlords Social work Store Reviews Jobs Our stores8-800-100-3000
Search in kcentr
Favorites% Stock Xiaomi
Playstation 3 games
Product code: 1011521
Out of stock
Best Camera Phones in 2019
Picking the perfect portable speaker for a bike ride, party or picnic
Everyone wants them… action cameras!
How to choose a built-in gas hob?
Useful innovations in the traditional microwave oven
Which electric kettle to choose: glass, ceramics, plastic?
In honor of the City Day, the strongest chess players of Izhevsk were identified
How to choose a steamer?
What is a robot vacuum cleaner and how to choose it
Charity event "Christmas tree for everyone"!
Can the steamer replace an iron?
With what equipment to survive the autumn cold
6 trending features of a smartphone in 2020
How to choose a DVR?
What to give a man for February 23
How to choose a heater for the house
Incredibly fast and efficient washing
Is the cat good?
Technology that saves time (and money!)
All Sony products All games for playstation 3 Sony
It's profitable with us
bonus program Gift cards Best Price Guarantee Stock Novosel program Trade-in affiliate program
It's convenient with us
Service center Installation and setup Loan payment Installment payment
8:00 — 20:00 Moscow time
Free call within Russia