How to do the woo tang dance
A list of hip hop dance moves as collected by FraGue Moser-Kindler
The list of names of hip hop dance moves below is what I learned in my journey with hip hop dance. It is not complete and will never be as our dances are still alive and growing every day. So there are potential new steps created every day.
Bold is the name of the move that I consider the correct one. Most of the time it’s the name I got taught.
(In parenthesis there are alternative names when written next to the name or general comments when in the back of the line).
In italic letters, I added additional info when I have it. The name after an s stand for source, meaning who I learned the move from. o stands for origin and is used whenever a move is from another style imported into hip hop.
Some of the names have a link. It leads you to a clip of the move.And this is me, busting some hip hop moves at Flavourama. Quite a while ago.
Before you check out the list…
If you want to find out how to make the most out of the moves you already know, grab a free copy of 7 Questions To Ask Every Move when signing up for my email list, or take a look at some of the concepts I presented here on the blog.
List of Hip Hop Steps and Moves
- The Wop. s Link
- Running Man (Link doing the Running Man).
- Mike Tyson. s Tarek
- Gucci. s Buddha Stretch
- Smurf. s Buddha Stretch & Mr. Wiggles (2 different versions)
- Steve Martin (Link doing it). s Marcio Ratinho
- Robocop. s Suga Pop
- Stomp. s Link
- BK Bounce (Brooklyn Bounce, Criss Cross). s Buddha Stretch
- ATL/A-Town Stomp. s Buddha Stretch
- Harlem Shake. s Link
- Dice Game. s Marcio Ratinho
- Roger Rabbit (Reject). s Budda Stretch
- Bart Simpson. s Buddha Stretch
- The Prep. s Link
- Wu-Tang. s Buddha Stretch
- Bankhead Bounce. s Link
- Monastery. s Yuljah (It is spelled differently in the clip, but I believe that is a typo)
- The Snake.
- Janet Jackson (Janet, Barbie). s Marcio Ratinho
- Kick Ball Change (Flintstone). s Storm
- The Guess.
- Party Machine/Spongebob/Criss Cross. s Buddha Stretch
- Leo Walk. s Flomaster o Locking
- Shamrock. s Niako
- C-Walk. s Buddha Stretch o Gang Ritual
- Fila/Rambo. s Buddha Stretch
- Walk it out. s Buddha Stretch
- Tone Whop. s Buddha Stretch
- Pepper Seed. s Link o Dancehall
- Penguin. s V-cell
- Upstairs Downstairs (Up & Down).
- Funky Penguin.
- Happy Feet. s Link
- Crazy Legs. s Peppi Meilinger
- Toss it up. s Buddha Stretch
- The Freak. s da Bürgermasta
- Patty Duke. s Mister Wiggles
- Brooklyn Stomp.
- Pacman (Crab).
- Lite Feet.
- Bizmarkie. s El Fonky Juice
- James Brown (Good Foot). s Storm
- Baseball Bat.
- Bad One.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Old Man. s Storm o Popping
- Chicken Neck. s Brian Green
- Cat Daddy (Tina Turner).
- Ney Ney (Nae Nae). s Link
- Alf. s Suga Pop
- Bobby Brown (Cold Duck). s Suga Pop
- Sophisticated Sissy. s Suga Pop
- Cabbage Patch. s Suga Pop
- Camel Walk. (Kamel Walk) s Suga Pop
- Holly Pill. s Mister Wiggles
- Walking Backwards. s Mister Wiggles
- Spanish Freak. s Mister Wiggles
- Reebok. s Link
- Gigolo. s Link
- Butterfly. s Buddha Stretch o Dancehall
- Run It. s Buddha Stretch
I also have a list of moves and steps from house dance, and another one for breakdance/breaking.
And if you are ready to dig deeper into the possibilities that your moves offer, check out my book Dance Smart, which covers 36 concepts to work with your moves.
Fortnite Wu-Tang Is Forever Dance
💃 Wu-Tang Is Forever dance is a Uncommon Fortnite Emote. Is Part of the Wu Wear set.
📅 This emote was added at Fortnite Battle Royale on 21 April 2022 (Chapter 3 Season 20 Patch 20.20).
🙈 First released in the Fortnite Store on 24 April 2022 and the last time it was available was 20 days ago.
🛍️ Dance Wu-Tang Is Forever can be purchased from Fortnite Item Shop for 300 V-Bucks when listed again.
🛍️ This Emote can also be obtained by buying the Wu Wear Gear Bundle for 1,600 V-Bucks whet it's available once more.
Official Music Video for Wu-Tang Is Forever
Set Wu Wear
The Set Wu Wear contains 15 cosmetic items.
Wu-Tang is Forever
Wu Boom Box
How To Get Wu-Tang Is Forever Dance Fortnite
Wu-Tang Is Forever belongs to Chapter 3 Season 20. This gesture can be purchased in the Fortnite Item Shop for 300 V-Bucks when it reappears in its diary rotation or with the Wu Wear Gear Bundle for 1,600 V-Bucks.
Gesture Wu-Tang Is Forever Images PNGDance Wu-Tang is Forever Fortnite Featured ImageFortnite Wu-Tang is Forever Dance Icon Image
Emote Cheat Sheet
|Added||21 April 2022|
|Release Date||24 April 2022|
|Last Seen||23 November 2022|
Item Shop History (37 Sales)
|Nov 23, 2022||20||300|
|Nov 22, 2022||21||300|
|Nov 21, 2022||22||300|
|Nov 20, 2022||23||300|
|Nov 19, 2022||24||300|
|Sep 22, 2022||82||300|
|Sep 21, 2022||83||300|
|Sep 20, 2022||84||300|
|Sep 19, 2022||85||300|
|Sep 18, 2022||86||300|
|Sep 17, 2022||87||300|
|Sep 16, 2022||88||300|
|Sep 15, 2022||89||300|
|Sep 14, 2022||90||300|
|Sep 13, 2022||91||300|
|Sep 12, 2022||92||300|
|Sep 11, 2022||93||300|
|May 13, 2022||214||300|
|May 12, 2022||215||300|
|May 11, 2022||216||300|
|May 10, 2022||217||300|
|May 9, 2022||218||300|
|May 8, 2022||219||300|
|May 7, 2022||220||300|
|May 6, 2022||221||300|
|May 5, 2022||222||300|
|May 4, 2022||223||300|
|May 3, 2022||224||300|
|May 2, 2022||225||300|
|May 1, 2022||226||300|
|Apr 30, 2022||227||300|
|Apr 29, 2022||228||300|
|Apr 28, 2022||229||300|
|Apr 27, 2022||230||300|
|Apr 26, 2022||231||300|
|Apr 25, 2022||232||300|
|Apr 24, 2022||233||300|
Dance Clash: Ballet vs Hip Hopon the App Store
~~> Get ready for the biggest dance competition of the year. Show which direction rules the dance floor!
~~> Who will be the winners of our show - ballerinas or hiphops?
~~> Dance to victory and win first place in this amazing competition!
Choose which team you are performing for - ballet or hip-hop - and start dancing! Each of these types of dances has its own advantages: ballerinas are graceful and graceful, and hiphopers are so cool. But only one team will emerge victorious… Who will become the kings of the dance floor?
> Perform dance moves for the dance show and surprise the judges!
> Try on the coolest costumes! Elegant ballet tutus or classy rapper clothes - what will you choose?
> You also have to recruit guys for your team. Choose wisely - you'll need high-class dancers to win!
> On stage, you're sure to want to sparkle like a star, so take care of your make-up and fancy hair!
> Climb up the rankings and take the top spot!
> Don't give up, and the golden goblet will rightfully be yours!
> Prepare the stage for a dance battle!
> Play a fun dancing mini-game and vote for the best team! What will win - hip-hop or ballet?!
> Dancers must keep fit at all times! Don't forget to go to the gym!
> Sometimes dancers get injured. If trouble has happened to you, look to the doctor, and he will cure you!
> Nervous before a performance? You definitely need to relax, and the spa center will help you with this!
Bug fixes. Now nothing will stop the fun.
Ratings and reviews
Class I am for hip hop
Dear developers, please fix the problem :
I chose the ballet side and performed for the first time, but then, when they said to vote for the players: I just had a curtain and the angle went up, and there were no performances of other players.
I remember how just a year ago, everything was great and I always won and the game did not freeze. And now, when it crashed for the first time, I can’t go back into this game. I love this game, but please fix the nuances ... but for now ⭐️⭐️⭐️ stars ❤️
The game is normal!😕
It seems everything is ok the first time I performed and won the ballet, well, I think, well, what happens that it didn’t work out the first time😏. But when I played 5 times and always won the ballet! And I tried, I spent so much time watching ads !!! Why?!!? I couldn't help but win! And the strange thing is that I spent money! I bought the best hairstyle the most beautiful things! Tanits👍👍👍! I have such a big question! Why does ballet always win!??!!?!? The game is great but I never won! In the meantime 3.
Data used for tracking information
The following data may be used to track user information in apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Related with user data
The following data may be collected that are related to the user's identity:
- Usage Data
Unrelated with user data
The following data may be collected, which is not related to the user's identity:
- Usage Data
Sensitive data may be used differently depending on your age, features involved, or other factors. Read more
- Cocoplay Limited
- 218.2 MB
- 12+ Small/moderate amount of foul language or crude humor Few/moderate topics that evoke horror or fear Small/moderate content of a sexual or erotic nature Little/moderate amount of realistic violence Small/moderate amount of medical or treatment topics Few/moderate adult-only topics Small/moderate amount of cartoon or fantasy violence
- © Cocoplay Limited
- Developer site
- Application Support
Other apps from this developer
You may like
Basics of classical dance
Classical dance is the basis of choreography. Classics allows you to learn all the subtleties of ballet art, to feel the harmony of movements and music. Many will think why do the “old” when there are many new modern trends. But you need to understand that everything new originates from the dances of past centuries. So the classics absorbed all the most elegant movements from folk and everyday dances of several centuries, gradually improving the positions of the arms and legs, the position of the head and body. All dance movements in classical dance have names in French, so dancers from different countries can easily understand each other. Classical dance classes allow you to develop flexibility, coordination of movements, strengthen the musculoskeletal system, promote endurance, physical and intellectual development, and also teach control your body. Various combinations allow you to dance beautifully and elegantly, even if it is simple movements of the hand, foot or head.
Children involved in classical music are corrected and laid down the correct posture, some cases of spinal curvature are corrected. Often, even experienced dancers of various dance styles continue to practice the classics, because its foundations are universal. In classical dance classes, they teach the basic positions of the arms and legs, the correct position of the body, introduce professional terminology and the history of the development of ballet, educate musicality, develop stability and coordination, and also prepare small classical performances in the form of etudes, adagios or various variations. All movements in classical dance are based on turnout - one of the most important qualities in the classics, which is simply necessary for any stage dance. Turnout and step development are necessary regardless of the height to which the leg is raised, turnout seems to hold the leg, leads it to the desired position, contributing to the purity of plastic movements and smoothing the angles formed by the heels when lifting the legs. Insufficiently flexible knee, ankle and instep hamper the free movements of the legs, making them cramped and unexpressive. Based on turnout, there are five foot positions in classical dance. Moreover, in all these positions, not only the feet are twisted, but the legs completely, starting from the hip joint. Regular long-term flexibility and endurance training allows you to take the necessary positions without much effort.
When starting to practice, you need to remember about the stance, because nothing will work if you do not stretch the body vertically, avoiding a bent or arched spine, and do not distribute the weight between the legs. It takes a lot of patience and time to develop correct posture. You should never forget about your posture - neither during classical lessons, nor during independent training, nor on any other day. Classical dance, like many others, is not only a set of movements, it needs to be revived, emotions and feelings must be put into it. And as soon as strong feelings are revealed in the dance, the impression of it changes to a large extent, it fascinates with its plastic expressiveness, leaving complete aesthetic pleasure.
In the 17th century (1701), the Frenchman Raoul Feyet created a system for recording the elements of classical dance. These terms are recognized by experts in the field of world choreography and at the present time. Knowledge of technical terms speeds up the learning process. This is the international language of dance, the ability to communicate with choreographers, understanding of special literature, the ability to briefly record training combinations, lessons, etudes, floor exercises, compositions.
Choreographic terminology - a system of special names designed to indicate exercises or concepts that are difficult to briefly explain or describe.
Exercise at the support or in the middle - This is a set of training exercises in ballet that contribute to the development of muscles, ligaments, and the development of coordination of movements in the dancer. Exercises are performed at the “machine” (attached to the wall with brackets) and in the middle of the training hall every day. Exercises consist of the same elements.
- demi plie - (demi plie) - incomplete "squat".
- grand plie - (grand plie) - deep, large "squat".
- relevé - (relevé) - "lifting", lifting into a rack on socks with lowering into the IP in any position of the legs.
- battement tendu - (batman tandyu) - "stretched" sliding movement of the foot in the position of the foot on the toe forward, to the side, back with a sliding movement returning to the IP.
- battement tendu jeté - (batman tandyu jeté) "throw", swing to the downward position (25 °, 45 °) with a cross.
- demi rond - (demi rond) - incomplete circle, semicircle (toe on the floor, 45 ana 90 ° and above).
- rond dejamb parterre - (rond de jamb par terre) - a circle with a toe on the floor a circular movement of the toe on the floor.
- rond de jamb en l'air - (rond de jamb en leer) - circle with the foot in the air, stand on the left right to the side, circular movement of the lower leg out or in.
- en dehors - (andeor) - a circular movement away from oneself, a circular movement outward in the hip or knee joint, as well as turns. 10.en dedans - (andedan) - a circular movement towards oneself, a circular movement inward.
- sur le cou de pied - (sur le cou de pied) - the position of the leg on the ankle (at the narrowest point of the leg), the position of the bent leg on the ankle joint in front or behind.
- battement fondu - (batman fondue) - "soft", "melting", simultaneous flexion and extension of the legs in the hip and knee joints.
- battement frappe - (batman frappe) - “hit” - a short kick with the foot on the ankle joint of the supporting leg, and quick extension in the knee joint (25 °, 45 °) to the toe or downward position.
- petit battement - (petit battman) - "little blow" - alternately small, short foot strikes in the cou-de-pied position in front and behind the supporting leg.
- battu - (botyu) - "beat" continuously, small, short blows to the ankle joint just in front or behind the supporting leg.
- double - (double) - "double", • battement tendu - double heel pressure • battement fondu - double half-squat • battement frapper - double blow.
- passe - (passe) - "to pass", "to pass", the position of the bent leg, the toe at the knee: in front, to the side, behind.
- relevelent - (relevant) - "raise" slowly, smoothly slowly on the count of 1-4 1-8 raising the legs forward, sideways or back and higher.
- battement soutenu - (hundred batman) - “fused” - from a stoic on toes with a half squat on the left, right, sliding forward to the toe (back or to the side) and sliding back to the IP.
- développe - (develope) - “opening”, “deployed”, from the stoic to the left, right with a sliding movement to the bent position (toe at the knee) and its extension in any direction (forward, side, back) or higher.
- adajio - (adagio) - slowly, smoothly includes grand plie, develope, revelant, all types of balances, pirouettes, turns. A fused bundle for 32, 64 accounts.
- attitude - (attetyud) - posture with the position of the bent leg behind, stand on the left, right to the side - back, lower leg to the left.
- terboushon - (terboushon) - a pose with the position of the bent leg in front (front attitude) stoic on the left, right forward, lower leg down to the left.
- degaje - (degaje) - "transition" from the rack to the left right forward to the toe, stepping forward through the semi-squat in IV position, straightening up, standing on the right, left back, on the toe. From the rack on the left right to the side on the toe, step to the side through the semi-squat in II position, the rack on the right, left to the side on the toe.
- grand battement - (grand batman) - "big throw, swing" 90 ° and higher through the position of the foot on the toe.
- tombée - (tombé) - "fall" from a toe stand in the fifth position lunge forward (to the side, back) with a sliding motion returning to the IP.
- picce - (pikke) - "piercing", stand on the left right forward to the bottom, quick multiple touches of the toe on the floor.