Just dance teach me how to dougie
Just Dance Now on the App Store
Enjoy Just Dance's greatest songs and moves on the go!
Dance to a free song every day! Get ready to dance to over 700+ top global hits from around the world, including the best tunes from the Just Dance 2022 console game!
Experience the best music from all over the world with awesome choreography and gameplay! Featuring the hottest tracks from your favorite chart-topping artists:
• BOOMBAYAH by BLACKPINK
• Ice Cream by BLACKPINK x Selena Gomez
• I Am The Best (내가 제일 잘 나가) by 2NE1
• Bangarang by Skrillex Ft. Sirah
• Don't Go Yet by Camila Cabello
• Levitating by Dua Lipa
• Happier Than Ever by Billie Eilish
• Mood by 24kGoldn Ft. iann dior
• Run The World (Girls) by Beyoncé
• Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake
• Judas by Lady Gaga
• Sua Cara by Major Lazer Ft. Anitta & Pabllo Vittar
• China by Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, Karol G Ft. Ozuna, J Balvin
• Chandelier by Sia
• SaveYourTears by The Weeknd & Ariana Grande
• Believer by Imagine Dragons
Enjoy the Just Dance experience:
• Instant: Dance to your favorite songs in just a few taps!
• Social: Show-off your dance moves and skills to the world and share your personalized Dancer Card with your friends!
• Fresh: New songs and exclusive content are added every month!
• Customize: Create your own playlist with your favorite songs!
• Apple HealthKit: Track calories burned in Just Dance Now directly on your Apple HealthKit dashboard!
• Compete: Dance your way to the top of the charts to be named Dancer of the Week, and get featured in the game!
Enjoy the features you know and love from consoles:
• Immersive: Immerse yourself in the music and show off your cool dance moves to the entire world! The ultimate dancing experience on your smartphone!
• Genres: Enjoy a wide variety of music across all genres such as EDM, KPop, Pop, Rock, and Latin, along with timeless classics!
• Content: Dance to over 700+ of the best songs from around the world with fresh content added regularly!
• Quality: Only the best chart-topping hits, all licensed, choreographed and optimized for your personal dancefloor! Quality playlists and collections added every week!
• Innovative: Stay fit, have fun, and enjoy the rhythm with an arcade like experience!
• Party: Play casually or join the online competitive game where you compete to become Dancer of the Week and get featured on the app! Casual or competitive, it’s your call!
• Original: Stay fit without the need for any gym membership or equipment!
Enjoy the best dance and workout app! A music app like no other! Take your dancefloor with you in your back pocket. Work out, stay fit and party to your favorite beats! Learn, dance, work out and become the star that you are!
Just Dance Now is a product of Ubisoft Entertainment, one of the best developers and publishers in the world with a variety of critically acclaimed and AAA titles under their belt. With Ubisoft behind it, you're guaranteed a polished and optimized game that is both unique and innovative in the smartphone market! Jive and groove to over 700+ licensed top hits from around the world with new tracks being added regularly!
Are you ready to Just Dance?
Legal - https://legal.ubi.com/en-INTL
End User License Agreement - https://legal.ubi.com/eula/en-INTL
• Dance to exclusive, all-new Just Dance 2022 songs in Just Dance Now!
• Get the highest score in a song to be featured as "Dancer of the Week"
• Performance tweaks and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
56. 6K Ratings
An idea for this very game
So I have an idea for this game, I think you should add a feature so that we can use our phone cameras to dance. It works just like a PlayStation camera or a Kinect sensor, expect when you load your phone into the game you can choose to use your phones camera to dance. So basically it’s like when you go into a dance room you have two options: 1. Your phone (obviously) and 2. Your phone camera, now this is very simple. Your go ahead and let your phone camera access to jdn. Then, you go get into your phones camera and once you do that then it will verify your face and then take you to the main menu to choose your song. Then once you choose your song it says on your phone “Get into the camera!“ and then dance! It may not accurately get your moves based on your phone camera and phone version (like for example a very old iPhone and then a iPhone 12 or an iPod touch or sumthing) and then play! I think this may be a bit hard for coding and adding and stuff considering the fact that updates take so long sometimes and it could slow down the game servers but I think after a day or two it will get back together. Thank you for reading this review. Sincerely - som the bomb
A Few Flaws
I’ve had this app for about a month now, and it’s honestly a lot of fun, especially from having to be stuck inside all day because of quarantine. It’s nice how the Just Dance franchise is sticking around by going mobile since the wii and other older gaming systems are going away. Everything on here is pretty good, updated songs, easy pairing access, just...the coin system. I agree with all these other reviews; the coin system is flawed. When you first join you start off with 200 complementary coins, but you can technically only do two rounds a day since all the dances are 100 coins each, and you have to wait 24 hours to regain 200 coins again. Also, why are all the songs the same price? Maybe make some songs 25 or 50 coins to add some price diversity? Also, it’s annoying how the coin limit is 200 and you can’t gain anything above that number, so when you spend all of them, it’s like the developers are basically forcing you to hand them your money and pay with a card to reload your coins faster, or just sit through the 24 hour wait time.
Overall, this app is great fun for all ages. It has a wide range of difficulty levels, which makes it more enjoyable. I’ve played tons of times with my family on the weekends and they enjoy it just as much as I do, but they also agree that the coin system should either be changed or cut off. But besides that, I recommend! Have fun dancing! 💃🕺
At first when I download this app it was so worthy I loved it I love dancing I had gotten many stars but you could only do 2 song when you first start and you have to wait for another 24 hours just for 100 coins and it don’t go higher than 200 and each song cost 100 coins to dance so two song only. I paid for this game a few times cause I love dancing I had fun even with my family and 2 days later the 2nd time I paid for it I couldn’t dance to it keeps telling me that my wifi isn’t connected which I refresh so many times and it still doesn’t work and I wasted that payment. Now the 3rd time I paid for it which is very stupid it’s still the same nothing changed I deleted this app thinking if I reinstall it’ll work again but nope if you delete and reinstall it won’t let you get back to your old account which gets me more upset it will just start you all over to level 1 and the payment I made won’t expire until tomorrow and i’m very upset and disappointed the waste of my payment I made 2 times. I don’t write any reviews but this the first review i’m going to write because i’m starting to think all they want us to do is pay so they give us only 2 songs to dance too and when you pay it start off good then it gets messy before your payment gets expire so be very alert before you start buying it. FYI I deleted this game cause I got very disappointed I couldn’t get my old account back and what’s the point of starting all over again at lv1?
Hello. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. I kindly ask you to open a new support ticket at https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New and give your, DCID and full details of the issue. Our support agents will be more than happy to provide you with assistance for your issue.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 200.3 MB
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- Developer Website
- App Support
More By This Developer
You Might Also Like
30 Wedding Line Dance Songs for Groups
Planning the entertainment for your wedding and in need of a playlist? Choose from the classic wedding line dance songs to get your guests on their feet!
Why do wedding line dances?
There’s nothing like a fantastic wedding playlist to take your reception to the next level. During your reception, your DJ can pump up the crowd, and there’s no better method of raising the energy than with music. If you want your guests to start dancing the night away, consider throwing in a few line dances.
Although wedding line dances may seem cheesy, they’re a great way to get all the guests at your reception to get out on the dance floor. While some couples may choose to put line dance songs on the “do not play” list, others don’t mind some kitschy fun!
Line dancing is the perfect activity to excite guests. Everyone knows a few line dances from weddings, school dances, and other formal events, and line dances are simple and easy. You can even find videos on YouTube with instructions for your favorite song and dance.
When more people join a group on the dance floor, it’s just more fun! If there’s no one on the dance floor, a familiar tune might just be what your reception needs to get the party moving. Once wedding guests are out of their seats, it’s easy to keep the momentum going. Additionally, as a last dance, line dances are a wonderful choice to get everyone involved in the celebration one more time.
Whether you want to stick with classic and popular line dance songs like the “Cupid Shuffle” or prefer country music, there’s a line dance song to fit your wedding style. Yeah Weddings has a full list of songs for you to choose from, so get ready to put on your dancing shoes!
Popular Line Dance Songs
These line dance songs are wildly popular and have stood the test of time. If you’re at a wedding, you can almost always expect one of these songs to be played by the DJ, and when you think of line dance songs, these are the tunes that come to mind.
Why are these songs so popular? These songs are fun and upbeat, and best of all, they’re easy dances to learn! For children and adults alike, these dances are simple and straightforward. Songs like the “Cha Cha Slide” even tell you the moves as you go, so you don’t need to be a pro to master these dances and enjoy your time with friends and family.
- “Cha Cha Slide” – Mr. C The Slide Man
- “Cupid Shuffle” – Cupid
- “The Locomotion” – Little Eva
- “Cotton Eye Joe” – Rednex
- “Macarena” – Los Del Rio
- “The Hokey Pokey” – Ray Anthony
- “The Chicken Dance” – The Emeralds
Country Line Dance Songs
When it comes to line dancing, a popular genre of music is country. However, country line dance songs go beyond a typical do-si-do and square dance. Country line dances are fun and energetic, and you can be more active in these dances. If you’re looking for a high-spirited dance, country songs like “Any Man of Mine” are an excellent choice. You can send your guests a link to a YouTube video with line dancing instructions for more complex dances, or take a few minutes out of your reception to demonstrate the moves.
For rustic weddings or weddings in innovative venues like barns, a country line dance has the right mood, but don’t limit yourself! No matter your venue, if you love country music, then pick one of these songs to add to your playlist.
- “Achy Breaky Heart” – Billy Ray Cyrus
- “Chattahoochee” – Alan Jackson
- “Wagon Wheel” – Darius Rucker
- “Watermelon Crawl” – Tracy Byrd
- “Copperhead Road” – Steve Earle
- “Any Man of Mine” – Shania Twain
Hip-Hop Line Dance Songs
Not a fan of country music? Try some hip-hop songs for your line dance! Hip-hop music has a great beat and energy to get the party started. These songs are also a little less structured than some of the most popular line dance songs or a choreographed country song, so you and your guests can bring your own flair and style while doing the same dance.
Younger guests will be more familiar with newer releases like “The Harlem Shake,” a viral dance craze. Plus, Beyoncé once did the “Wobble” at a block party, which only means that it should be on the shortlist for your go-to line dance at your wedding.
- “The Harlem Shake” – Baauer
- “Jump on It” – The Sugarhill Gang
- “Wobble” – V. I.C.
- “Crank That” – Soulja Boy
- “Tootsee Roll” – 69 Boyz
- “Teach Me How to Dougie” – Cali Swag District
Dance Party Line Dance Songs
If you’re looking for lively and fast-paced songs, try some disco and dance music. These songs are all upbeat and quick, so these are sure to get the party going late into the night. Dance music and disco music are fun options for throwback songs that your guests will still know well. With familiar songs like “YMCA,” you and your guests can sing along while dancing!
Like the songs under the hip-hop genre, some of these songs are slightly less structured than classics like the “Chicken Dance.” Find your own choreography to hits like “Stayin’ Alive” and incorporate some funky music into your wedding playlist.
- “We are Family” – Sister Sledge
- “Stayin’ Alive” – Bees Gees
- “Electric Boogie” – Marcia Griffiths
- “Conga” – Miami Sound Machine and Gloria Estefan
- “YMCA” – The Village People
Rock Line Dance Songs
No, this isn’t hard rock or heavy metal, but these rock songs are still full of high-energy and big, fun sounds. There are plenty of riffs to dance to, and everyone knows the lyrics to “Sweet Caroline” and “Twist & Shout.”
In addition to line dance songs, these are great songs to end the night on a bang. They’re well-known and loved, so your guests will enjoy themselves and they dance and sing along to some of the best names in rock music.
- “Sweet Caroline” – Neil Diamond
- “The Time Warp” – Rocky Horror Picture Show
- “Mony Mony” – Billy Idol
- “The Twist” – Chubby Checker
- “Shout” – The Isley Brothers
- “Twist & Shout” – The Beatles
Songs from Yeah Weddings
Whether you hire a band or a DJ, be sure to plan your perfect playlist! Check out our playlist of the best group dance songs for your wedding here:
With this list of line dancing songs, you’ll be sure to get everyone in the mood to dance. Besides group dances, set aside time to choose the right song for your first dance as a couple and the last dance to end the night strong.
This page may contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we'll earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you.
Antiworlds. Selected lyrics. - M .: Young Guard. 1964
%PDF-1.6 % 10 obj > endobj 6 0 obj /CreationDate (D:20170528142319+02'00') /Creator /ModDate (D:20170731191258+02'00') /Producer (http://imwerden.de) /Title >> endobj 20 obj > stream
Research Dictionary Laboratory of MSTU im. G.I. Nosova
History of creation
The Scientific Research Dictionary Laboratory (NISL) was established at the Department of General Linguistics and History of Language of the Moscow State University in 2001 (Order No. 06-08-336 of 14.09.2001). The organizer and scientific director of the laboratory since its foundation is Doctor of Philology, Professor, member of the Phraseological Commission at the International Committee of Slavists S.G. Shulezhkova. Linguists from Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Germany, the Czech Republic, Poland, Croatia, Austria, Serbia responded to the call of S. G. Shulezhkova to help with scientific literature. The university received dictionaries and copies of unique books from St. Petersburg, Moscow, Chelyabinsk, Perm, Zagreb, Opole, Sofia, Prague, Kyiv, Brno, Greifswald and other scientific centers. 03/01/2009The laboratory was assigned the status of a research laboratory (Order No. 06-06-27). In 2014, there was a merger between the Moscow State University and the Moscow State Technical University. G.I. Nosov. Currently, the laboratory is part of the Research Institute of Historical Anthropology and Philology of the Moscow State Technical University.
|study and description of the language of the most ancient Slavic monuments|
|formation of a phraseological card index (50,000 cards) of the Old Slavonic language (copies of all manuscripts of the 10th-11th centuries known to modern science are collected in the laboratory)|
|compilation of an academic phraseological dictionary of the Old Church Slavonic language, which has no analogue in the world (in 2009, a brief dictionary was published in Moscow by the laboratory). In 2020, the Flinta: Nauka publishing house (Moscow) published the first volume of the Big Phraseological Dictionary of the Old Church Slavonic Language|
|study and description of the corpus of winged units of the modern Russian language|
|collection, systematization and description of the political slogans of Russia and Germany (within the framework of cooperation with German philologists). In 2016, the dictionary “Give Peace a Chance!” was published, which is the first experience in the world lexicographic practice of creating a dictionary of political genres of a small form|
|collection, systematization and description of neo-phraseologisms that arose in the late XX - early XXI century. Dictionary, 2020|
Under the guidance of Professor S. G. Shulezhkova, 16 graduate students and applicants successfully defended their Ph.D. dissertations in the specialties "Russian language" and "Comparative historical, typological and comparative linguistics".
Since its foundation, the laboratory has been solving important state tasks:
- contributes to the implementation of the Federal Law on the Russian language as the state language of the Russian Federation;
- promotes the study, development and dissemination of the Russian language as the state language of the Russian Federation in Russia, in the CIS countries, the Baltic States and other countries of the world;
- , through the preparation and publication of normative dictionaries, takes care of preserving the originality and purity of the Russian language, of raising the level of culture of the Russian speech of the citizens of our country;
- participates in the implementation of federal targeted programs aimed at improving the training of philologists, in solving fundamental and applied problems of Russian studies in the framework of lexicography, phraseography and wingedography;
- organizes and conducts international scientific and practical conferences and symposiums;
- carries out research work through the training of highly qualified specialists;
- conducts experimental work on the introduction of modern technologies in research activities.