How to unlock mario on just dance 3
Just Dance 3 Cheats, Codes, Cheat Codes, Walkthrough, Guide, FAQ, Unlockables for Xbox 360
Just Dance 3
Extreme Choreography mode
At the title screen, press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right to unlock Extreme Choreography mode.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Perfectionist - Bronze (5 points): Finish any song in the "Songs" menu without missing a move.
- Perfectionist - Silver (25 points): Finish any song in the "Songs" menu, and score "Good" or better on all moves.
- Perfectionist - Gold (35 points): Finish any song in the "Songs" menu with at least 90% of "Perfect" moves.
- Big Band Theory - Bronze (5 points): Finish any Dance Crew with all 4 players getting at least 3 stars (songs with 4 coaches).
- Big Band Theory - Silver (25 points): Finish any Dance Crew with all 4 players getting at least 4 stars (songs with 4 coaches).
- Big Band Theory - Gold (35 points): Finish any Dance Crew with all 4 players getting 5 stars (songs with 4 coaches) .
- Highway to Stars - Bronze (5 points): Get 5 stars on 2 songs in a row from the "Songs" menu.
- Highway to Stars - Silver (25 points): Get 5 stars on 6 songs in a row from the "Songs" menu.
- Highway to Stars - Gold (35 points): Get 5 stars on 10 songs in a row from the "Songs" menu.
- Ace Pair - Bronze (5 points): Finish a Duet with 2 players getting at least 3 stars on both choreographies (songs with 2 coaches).
- Ace Pair - Silver (25 points): Finish a Duet with 2 players getting at least 4 stars on both choreographies (songs with 2 coaches).
- Ace Pair - Gold (35 points): Finish any Duet with 2 players getting 5 stars on both choreographies (songs with 2 coaches).
- Constellation Maker - Bronze (5 points): Get at least 3 stars on every choreography in the "Songs" menu.
- Constellation Maker - Silver (25 points): Get at least 4 stars on every choreography in the "Songs" menu.
- Constellation Maker - Gold (35 points): Get 5 stars on every choreography in the "Songs" menu.
- Sweat & Score - Bronze (5 points): Reach 150 Sweat Points with a 3-star rating on any song with Sweat Mode activated.
- Sweat & Score - Silver (25 points): Reach 250 Sweat Points with a 4-star rating on any song with Sweat Mode activated.
- Sweat & Score - Gold (35 points): Reach 350 Sweat Points with a 5-star rating on any song with Sweat Mode activated.
- Simon's Best - Bronze (5 points): Get 3 stars in Simon Says.
- Simon's Best - Silver (25 points): Get 4 stars in Simon Says.
- Simon's Best - Gold (35 points): Get 5 stars in Simon Says.
- Stylist - Bronze (5 points): Get all Styles once (excluding Just Create).
- Stylist - Silver (25 points): Get four Dance Styles at the same time! (excluding Just Create).
- Stylist - Gold (35 points): Get all Styles with the same player during one game session! (excluding Just Create).
- Super Dancer - Bronze (5 points): Play 50 songs (excluding Just Create).
- Super Dancer - Silver (25 points): Play 100 songs (excluding Just Create).
- Super Dancer - Gold (35 points): Play 200 songs (excluding Just Create).
- Sweat Me a River - Bronze (5 points): Earn 1,000 Sweat Points with Sweat Mode activated.
- Sweat Me a River - Silver (25 points): Earn 10,000 Sweat Points with Sweat Mode activated.
- Sweat Me a River - Gold (35 points): Earn 20,000 Sweat Points with Sweat Mode activated.
- Eyes Closed - Bronze (5 points): Get 5 stars on any song after disabling pictograms in the Settings menu (excluding Just Create).
- Eyes Closed - Silver (25 points): Get 5 stars on 5 songs in a row after disabling pictograms in Settings menu (excluding Just Create).
- Eyes Closed - Gold (35 points): Get 5 stars on 10 songs in a row after disabling pictograms in Settings menu (excluding Just Create).
- Choreographer - Bronze (5 points): Create a choreography in Just Create.
- Choreographer - Silver (25 points): Create 25 choreographies in Just Create.
- Choreographer - Gold (35 points): Create 50 choreographies in Just Create.
- Singer - Bronze (5 points): Shout Out at least once in a song.
- Singer - Silver (25 points): Shout Out at least once in 10 different songs.
- Singer - Gold (35 points): Shout Out at least once in 20 different songs.
- Part of the community - Bronze (5 points): Play one of your own choreographies.
- Part of the community - Silver (5 points): Download one Just Create choreography.
- Part of the community - Gold (5 points): Upload one of your own choreographies.
- Marathon (25 points): Dance for more than 1 hour in Non-Stop Shuffle.
- Dancing with The Devil (25 points): Dance between Midnight and 4am.
- Saturday Night Fever (15 points): Play at least 3 hours Between 8pm and 3am on a Saturday.
- Morning Exercise (15 points): Get 1000 Sweat Points between 5am and 9am with Sweat Mode activated.
- The Daltons (15 points): Get 4 Players to line up side by side from shortest to tallest while in the pre-game Lobby.
- That's my jam! (5 points): Play the same song five times in a row.
- Just Dance Master! (15 points): Play every song in the "Songs" menu at least once.
- I could do this all night! (25 points): Dance every song in the "Songs" menu in a row while in the same game.
"Like" CheatCC on Facebook
How To Unlock All Songs
Find out in Just Dance 2018 how to unlock all songs! 😀 This guide shows you what to unlock to get all 43 available songs; and how to achieve that in the Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 & Xbox One dancing game.
How To Unlock All Songs:
• “Sugar Dance” by The Just Dance Band: From the Just Dance 2018 main menu look under “Settings”, go to “Enter Code” and put in the “dance” code to unlock this song.
• “Thumbs” by Sabrina Carpenter: On the Just Dance 2018 main menu link your Ubisoft Club account to the game and unlock awesome club rewards, including this exclusive track by Sabrina Carpenter.
• “Just Mario” by Ubisoft Meets Nintendo: This song is exclusive to the Nintendo Switch version of Just Dance 2018.
• “All You Gotta Do (Is Just Dance)” by The Just Dance Band: Collect 10 Stickers in-game to unlock this song in Just Dance 2018.
• The rest of the songs can be unlocked by playing through the game’s dances normally. These remaining songs are…
The other unlockable songs are…
• “Another One Bites The Dust” by Queen
• “Bad Liar” by Selena Gomez
• “Beep Beep I’m a Sheep” by LilDeuceDeuce featuring BlackGryph0n and TomSka
• “Blow Your Mind (Mwah)” by Dua Lipa
• “Blue (Da Ba Dee)” by Hit the Electro Beat (as made famous by Eiffel 65)
• “Boom Boom” by Iggy Azalea featuring Zedd
• “Dharma” by Headhunterz and KSHMR
• “Diggy” by Spencer Ludwig
• “Fight Club” by Lights
• “Footloose” by Top Culture (as made famous by Kenny Loggins)
• “Got That” by Gigi Rowe
• “In the Hall of the Pixel King” by Dancing Bros.
• “Instruction” by Jax Jones featuring Demi Lovato and Stefflon Don
• “Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polkadot Bikini” by The Sunlight Shakers (as made famous by Brian Hyland)
• “Keep On Moving” by Michelle Delamor
• “Kissing Strangers” by DNCE featuring Nicki Minaj
• “Naughty Girl” by Beyoncé
• “New Face” by PSY
• “Risky Business” by Jorge Blanco
• “Rockabye” by Clean Bandit featuring Sean Paul and Anne-Marie
• “Sayonara” by Wanko Ni Mero Mero
• “Slumber Party” by Britney Spears featuring Tinashe
• “The Way I Are (Dance with Somebody)” by Bebe Rexha featuring Lil Wayne
• “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)” by Shakira
Song already unlocked when you first start the game on current-gen systems:
• “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars
• “Automaton” by Jamiroquai
• “Bubble Pop!” by HyunA
• “Carmen (Overture)” by Just Dance Orchestra (as made famous by Georges Bizet)
• “Chantaje” by Shakira featuring Maluma
• “Daddy Cool” by Groove Century (as made famous by Boney M.)
• “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi featuring Daddy Yankee
• “How Far I’ll Go” by Disney’s Moana (as made famous by Auli’i Cravalho)
• “John Wayne” by Lady Gaga
• “Love Ward” by Hatsune Miku
• “Make It Jingle” by Big Freedia
• “Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran
• “Side to Side” by Ariana Grande featuring Nicki Minaj
• “Swish Swish” by Katy Perry featuring Nicki Minaj
• “Tumbum” by Yemi Alade
How To Access All Alternate Song Routines:
• There are 12 alternate routines for songs in Just Dance 2018 and they can all be unlocked through the Gift Machine.
The alt routine songs are…
• “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars — Extreme Version (Solo)
• “Another One Bites The Dust” by Queen — Stunt Version (Solo)
• “Automaton” by Jamiroquai — Tomato Version (Solo)
• “Bubble Pop!” by HyunA — Bubble Gum Version (Dance Crew)
• “Chantaje” by Shakira featuring Maluma — Subway Version (Trio)
• “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi featuring Daddy Yankee — Extreme Version (Solo)
• “Dharma” by Headhunterz and KSHMR — Fight Version (Duet)
• “John Wayne” by Lady Gaga — Extreme Version (Solo)
• “Kissing Strangers” by DNCE featuring Nicki Minaj — Charleston Version (Duet)
• “Side to Side” by Ariana Grande featuring Nicki Minaj — Cycling Version (Solo)
• “Tumbum” by Yemi Alade — Extreme Version (Solo)
• “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)” by Shakira — Football Version (Dance Crew)
Kids Mode Songs:
9 of the 13 songs are exclusive to the Kids Mode section of Just Dance 2018.
• “Amazing Girl” by The Girly Team
• “Beep Beep I’m A Sheep” by LilDeuceDeuce ft. BlackGryph0n & TomSka
• “Blue (Da Ba Dee)” by Eiffel 65 (Hit The Electro Beat) [also in the main game mode]
• “Chiwawa (Remastered Version, by Barbie)” by Wanko Ni Mero Mero
• “Daddy Cool” by Boney M (Groove Century) [also in the main game mode]
• “Fearless Pirate” by Marine Band
• “Footloose (Kids Version)” by Kenny Loggins (Top Culture) [also in the main game mode]
• “Funky Robot” by Dancing Bros.
• “Happy Farm” by Groove Century
• “How Far I’ll Go” by Auli’i Cravalho (Disney’s Moana) [also in the main game mode]
• “Magic Halloween” by Halloween Thrills
• “Pixie Land” by The Sunlight Shakers
• “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) (Kids Version)” by Shakira
What’s your favorite of the Just Dance 2018 songs?
Tags: Just Dance 2018
Categories: Guides, News, Nintendo Switch Guides, PC Guides, PS3 Guides, PS4 Guides, Videos, Wii Guides, Wii U Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox One Guides
About the author
By Ferry Groenendijk: He is the founder and editor of Video Games Blogger. He loved gaming from the moment he got a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. on his 8th birthday. Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter, Facebook and at Google+.
6 GAMES AS MARIO SUPERSTAR BASEBALL FOR NINTENDO WII U
Mario Superstar Baseball also known as Super Mario Stadium Miracle Baseball in Japan, developed by Namco and published by Nintendo. The game focuses on the player to take on the role of various characters in the Mario franchise challenging any opposing teams. This is a fantasy baseball game that offers various modes such as exhibition mode, challenging modes and mini-games, etc. At the beginning of the game, the player can play with limited characters, but after the game is done, it allows the player to unlock more character using their experience points . The game introduces a new power-up system that allows the player to create exciting shots and charge fluctuations, making the game more interesting and enjoyable. Mario Superstar Baseball includes core features such as different game modes, unlockable achievements, playing with other players, and more. The game offers quite addictive gameplay, an objective storyline and beautiful visual details. nine0003
1. Ken Griffey Jr. Introduces Major League Baseball
3DS Wii Wii U
Nintendo. The game offers a historical baseball experience in which the player can control the entire 90s team to play the game. At the beginning of the game, it allows the player to complete the entire practice level in order to learn the basic rules of the game. After completing his tutorial ...
Baseball is one of the most popular sports around the world. The game offers real time gameplay where the player can serve, hit, run and pitch to compete with the opposing team. It offers two different game modes like USA and Japan with two different teams.Choose one of them and sit in the ground to prove yourself as best. ... nine0003
3. Advantages of MLB Power
Wii Wii U PS2
MLB developed by Power Pros is a 3D, single-player sports video game published by Konami. The game offers a simple pickup and play mechanic with many gameplay modes such as season mode, exhibition mode and success mode etc. In this game, the player can take the role of the general manager of the major league baseball team and the ultimate task of the player is to win ...
4. Base Wars
3DS Wii Wii U
Base Wars is an arcade video game published, war-based, single and multiplayer by Konami. The game takes place in a futuristic world in the 24th century, when the owners of the baseball team are tired of paying the players' salaries, they decide that they will replace their players with cyborg robots. The gameplay of the game is completely different from other baseball games in which...
6. Mario Super Sluggers
3DS Wii U
Mario Super Sluggers is a Sports video game developed by Bandai Namco Games and published by Nintendo. The game features all the characters in the Mario series, including Donkey Kong, Bowser Jr. Peach and Mario etc. This is a great basketball game that supports both single and multiplayer modes. It offers similar gameplay to its previous Mario Superstar Baseball release, with many new features, updates, and modes. At the beginning…
Just Dance 3 - frwiki.wiki
Just Dance 3 is a dance rhythm game. It was developed by Ubisoft Paris and published by Ubisoft for Wii, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It is the third installment in the Just Dance series, released on September 11, 2011 in North America). It is a commercial success (over 10 million sold) and is 10- i the best-selling game on the Nintendo Wii.
- 1 Game system
- 2 List of titles
- 2.1 Classic mode
- 2.2 Downloadable content
- 2.2.1 Wii
- 2.2.2 Xbox 360
- 3 Development
- 4 House
- 5 Notes and references
- 6 External link
The player can dance to 49 tracks, 51 of which are in the Special Edition on Wii or Target Exclusive (Kinect), or 53 in the Special Edition on Kinect. This third version of the game can be played solo, in pairs, in crew "(team) of 4 players or in the mode" Hold my hand "(hand in hand). Modes from earlier versions still exist, such as "Just Sweat", which lets you select songs with more sporty choreography. Rewards received after each song allow you to unlock modes such as dance mashups, fitness versions.
Just Dance 3 is a game that belongs to the so-called "dance" category. The principle of the game is to imitate the movements of the character on the screen (trainer), as if he were a reflection of a mirror. Depending on the song, the movements are more or less complex and require more or less effort. Icons scroll across the bottom of the screen to indicate the sequence of steps and movements. If everything is done correctly and in rhythm, the player gets points. Some moves are worth significantly more points, we recognize them by the lighting effects around the trainer, these are Golden movements . If the selected song is a duet or group choreography, it happens that the players make different moves and they are forced to cross each other.
In the Kinect version, Just Create mode allows players to create their own choreographies. They can save them and share them with their online friends.
|Aircraft (TE)||BoB featuring Hayley Williams||1||3||2010||Solo||♂|
|Apache (Go to it)||Sugarhill Gang||3||2||nineteen eighty one||Solo||♂|
|You are going to go your own way||Lenny Kravitz||1||3||1993||Solo||♂|
|Baby one more time*||Britney Spears (The Girly Team)||2||2||1998||Quartet||♀ / ♀ / ♀ / ♀|
|Baby Zuk (D)||Doctor Creolenine0168 2||3||2010||Duet||♀ / ♂|
|Barbra Streisand||Duck Sauce||2||2||2010||Solo||♀|
|Barbra Streisand - extreme version (C = up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right)||Duck Sauce||3||3||2010||Solo||♂ (D)|
|Beautiful liar *||Beyoncé & Shakira (Cover: Countdouwn Mix Masters)||3||1||2007||Duet||♀ / ♀|
|Boogie Wonderland *||Earth, wind and fire (Groove Century)||2||2||1979||Quartet||♀ / ♂ / ♂ / ♀|
|California Gurls||Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg||2||2||2010||Solo||♀|
|Crazy little thing called love||Queen||3||2||1979||Duet||♀ / ♂|
|Da Funk (France)||Daft Punk||2||2||1995||Duet||♂ / ♀|
|dance all night||Anya||3||1||2011||Solo||♀|
|Dynamite||Tayo Cruz||1||2||2010||Quartet||♂ / ♀ / ♀ / ♂|
|I (BBE)||Katy Perry||1||2||2011||Solo||♀|
|forget you||Cee Lo Green||2||2||2010||Solo||♂|
|Dizziness at the top Dizziness at the exit||Laura Bell Bundy||2 - 1 (D)||1 - 1 (D)||2010||Solo - Hold my hand (D)||♀ - ♀♀ (D)|
|Gonna make you sweat (everyone is dancing now) *||C+C Music Factory (cover: Sweat Invaders)||2||3||1990||Solo||♂|
|Hey boy, hey girl||Chemical Brothers||3||3nine0168 1999||Solo||♂|
|Hungarian Dance No. 5 * (D)||1950 orchestration after Johannes Brahms||2||2||1869||Duet||♀ / ♂|
|I feel love||Donna Summer||2||1||1977||Solo||♀|
|I don't feel like dancing||Scissor Sisters||3||3||2006||Solo||♂|
|I'm so excited||Pointer Sisters||1||3||1982||Solo||♀|
|I was born to love you||Kiss||1||2||1979||Quartet||♂ / ♂ / ♀ / ♂ nine0169|
|I Was Made For Lovin' You Sweatshirt - Version (D)||Kiss||2||3||1979||Solo||♀|
|Jamaican dance||Conshen||1||2||2011||Hold my hand||♀ / ♂|
|Jump (for my love)||girls out loud||3nine0168 3||2003||Duet||♀ / ♀|
|Jungle drum (beta song)||Emiliana Torrini||?||?||2009||Solo||♀|
|Curio Koh Uddah Jana||Bollywood Rainbow||3||2||1994||Duet||♀ / ♂|
|Country 1000 dances||Wilson Pickett||1||3||1966||Solo||♂|
|Let's go to the mall||Robin sparkles||3||2||2006||Solo||♀|
|Mamacita (D)||Latin American Sunset||3||2||2001||Duet||♀ / ♂|
|Marcia Baila **||Rita Mitsuko||2||2||1985||Solo||♀|
|Night boat to Cairo||Madness||1||3||1979||Quartet||♂ / ♀ / ♂ / ♂|
|Unlimited||2 Unlimited||2||3||1993||Duet||♀ / ♂|
|The only girl (in the world) (TE)||Rihanna||1||2||2010||Solo||♀|
|Rock party anthem||LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock||3||2||2011||Solo||♂|
|Pata Pata *||Miriam Makeba (Cover: African Women)||1||2||1967||Duet||♀ / ♀|
|Price tag||Jessie J feat. BoB||2||1||2011||Solo||♀|
|Promiscuity||Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland||2||2||2006||Duet||♀ / ♂|
|Pump over||The Black Eyed Peas||3||3||2006||Solo||♂|
|she made me dance||Tommy Sparks||3||2||2009||Solo||♂|
|Something stupid||Robbie Williams featuring Nicole Kidman||1||1||2001||Duet||♀ / ♂|
|Spectronizer||Sentai Express||2 nine0169||2||2011||Quartet||♀ / ♂ / ♂ / ♂|
|Teenage Dream (BBE)||Katy Perry||2||1||2010||Solo||♀|
|Master Blaster (D)||Inspector Marceau||3||1||1969||Duet||♀ / ♂|
|Count *||Aretha Franklin (Cover: London Theater Orchestra and Actors)||2||2||1968||Solo||♀|
|It's Halloween||Danny Elfman||2||2||1993||Quartet||♀ / ♀ / ♂ / ♀|
|The video killed the radio star||Beetles||2||2||1979||Solo||♂|
|What are you waiting for?||Gwen Stefani||2||1||2004||Solo||♀|
- "*" means the title is the cover, not the original.
- "**" means the title is only available in Europe.
- "(BB)" indicates that the title is part of exclusive content offered by Best Buy stores in the US (or a Special Edition exclusive in Europe). nine0107
- "(TE)" means the title is part of the exclusive content offered by the target stores in the US (or the Special Edition exclusive in Europe?).
- "(D)" means the title must be unlocked as the game progresses.
- "(C)" means a code is required.
- "♂" means that the coach is a boy.
- "♀" means that the coach is a girl.
- "(Beta Song)" means the song has been removed for unknown reasons. nine0118
- "♂" means the coach is a boy.
- "♀" means that the coach is a girl.
|Baby don't stop now||Anya||2||1||2011||Solo||♀||250 Wii points|
|Glory *||Irene Cara (cover: In The Style Of Irene Cara)||1||3||1980||Solo||♀||250 Wii points|
|Jumbo Mambo||Olé Orquestra||2||2||1997||Duet||♀ / ♂||250 Wii points|
|Jump *||Chris Cross (Cover: Studio Musicians)||3||3||1991||Duet||♂ / ♂||250 Wii points|
|Soul search||Groove Century||1||1||1999||Solo||♂||250 Wii points|
|Twist and shake it||Girls Team||2||1||2008||Duet||♀ / ♀||250 Wii points|
|You can't touch this||MC Hammer||2||3||1992||Solo||♂||250 Wii points|
|Baby||Reggaeton||3||2||2003||Solo||♂||250 Wii points|
|Toxic||Hit Team||3||1||2003||Solo||♀||250 Wii points|
|Crazy Christmas||Santa Clones||2||3||2010||Solo||♂||250 Wii points|
|Just mario||Ubisoft meets Nintendo||1||3||1990||Solo||♂||250 Wii points|
|Go to line||Sunshine Shakers||3||2||1961||Duet||♀ / ♂||250 Wii points|
|Iko Iko||Shrove Tuesday||1||2||1954||Solo||♂||250 Wii points|
|Walk like an Egyptian||Bracelets||2||2||1986||Solo||♀||250 Wii points|
|I like to move it (Radio Mix) *||Part 2 Real feat Crazy Stuntman||2||2||1994||Solo||♀||250 Wii points|
|Touch me, I want me||Invaders sweatshirt||2||3||2004||Solo||♀||250 Wii points|
|Dun N Dunsted||Jason Creasey||2||2||2010||Solo||♂||250 Wii points|
|Complete a match until I'm blue||Lift Suite||2||2||2011||Solo||♀||250 Wii points|
|Heart caress||Invaders sweatshirt||2||3||2012||Solo||♀||250 Wii points|
|Boom Day||Invaders sweatshirt||2||3||2012||Solo||♂||250 Wii points|
|Merengue||Invaders sweatshirt||2||2||2012||Solo||♀||250 Wii points|
|Who let the dogs out? *||Baja Men||2||2||2000||Solo||♂||250 Wii points|
|Katty Kalandal||Bollywood||2||2||2000||Duet||♀ / ♂||250 Wii points|
|Why oh why||Love letter||1||1||2009||Duet||♀ / ♂||250 Wii points|
|Strength||Click!||2||3||1990||Solo||♂||250 Wii points|
|Skin to skin||Invaders sweatshirt||1||3||1992||Solo||♂||250 Wii points|
|Rasputin||Boni M||3||3||1978||Solo||♂||250 Wii points|
|Mugsy Baloni||Charleston||3||2||1924||Duet||♀ / ♂||250 Wii points|
|Just the way I like it)||KC and Sunshine||2||1||1975||Solo||♂||250 Wii points|
|Down the waterfront||Reverend Horiato and Amos Sweet||2||3||1927||Solo||♀||250 Wii points|
|Children in America||Kim Wilde||2||3||1989||Solo||♀||250 Wii points|
|Professor Pumpelstickle||Nick Phoenix and Thomas J. Bergersen||1||3||2006||Duet||♂ / ♀||250 Wii points|
|SMEY||Gorillaz||2||1||2007||Solo||♂||250 Wii points|
|Good||Supergrass||2||2||1994||Duet||♀ / ♂||250 Wii points|
|Crazy Football||Paul J. Borg||1nine0168 2||2009||Solo||♀||250 Wii points|
|Dagomba||Witches||2||3||2003||Solo||♂||250 Wii points|
|It is raining, men||The Weather Girls||2||3||1982||Solo||♀||250 Wii points|
The songs available for download for Kinect come from Just Dance and Just Dance 2 and replicate two episodes of the series on Xbox 360.
|Glass heart||Blondie||2||1||1979||Solo||♀||240 Microsoft points|
|Jin Go Lo Ba||Weak fat boy||2||2||2004||Solo||♀||240 Microsoft points|
|Space Girl||Jamiroquai||1||2||1996||Solo||♀||240 Microsoft points|
|Satisfaction (Isak original extended)||Benny Benassi||1||1||2003||Solo||♂||240 Microsoft points|
|Acceptable in the 80s||Calvin Harris||2||2||2007||Solo||♀||240 Microsoft points|
|Proud Mary||Ike and Tina Turner||2||3||1991||Solo||♀||240 Microsoft points|
|Walk like an Egyptian||Bracelets||2||2||1986||Solo||♀||240 Microsoft points|
|Mashed Potato Time||Dee Dee Sharp||1||1||1962||Solo||♀||240 Microsoft points|
|Step by Step||New kids indistrict||2||2||1990||Solo||♂||240 Microsoft points|
|Louis Louis||Iggy Pop||1||3||1993||Solo||♂||240 Microsoft points|
|Funplex||B-52||2||2||2008||Solo||♀||240 Microsoft points|
Notes and links
- ↑ a and b J.K. Fletcher, " See Just Dance 3 and four-player mode ", www.joystiq.com (accessed 12 August 2011)
- ↑ Obama to play Just Dance 3 at Christmas LeFigaro.fr, December 22, 2011
- ↑ https://www.ubisoftgroup.com/en-US/press/detail.aspx?cid=tcm:99-53960&ctid=tcm:95-27313-32
- ↑ (in) "Top 10 Selling Wii Games (2014 Update) - Wii Sports, Mario Kart Wii " on VGChartz, (accessed September 11, 2020) .
- ↑ (in) " Video Game Charts, Game Sales, Top Sellers, Game Data - VGChartz " on VGChartz (accessed September 11, 2020) .