How to refill dancing water speakers
Water Dancing Speakers Refill - iFixit Repair GuideSkip to main content
- BackWater Dancing Speakers
- Full Screen
- Download PDF
- Embed This Guide
Written By: Andrew (and 5 other contributors)
- Favorites: 15
- Completions: 45
15 - 20 minutes
- Water plug & water 6 steps
- BackWater Dancing Speakers
- Full Screen
- Download PDF
- Embed This Guide
This guide will show you how to refill the dancing water speakers through the bottom water plug. These water speakers have a tendency to leak through the bottom water plug. This guide will show you step-by-step how to take the speakers apart so you can replace the water plug with super glue. The reason why we replace it with super glue is the glue works to seal the hole a lot more effectively and it's a simple process.
Phillips #0 Screwdriver
E6000 Adhesive Glue
No parts specified.
You will need to have a clean work space, water dancing speakers, super glue, mineral water, and Phillips screw driver ready.
Unplug the USB cable powering your speakers before you continue.
Once the four screws are taken out you will need to slide the bottom piece from the water canister.
When the two are separated set the water canister bottom facing up.
On the bottom of the water canister you will see a hole where the water was inserted. There will be a black plug covering the hole.
Using your screw driver you can pry the plug out.
Once the plug is taken out you can refill the speakers. Only refill the speakers with one inch of water.
When the glue is dry slide speaker back on to water canister.
Once they are put together place back panel on and insert the four screws.
repeat steps 2 through 6 on second speaker.
Your water dancing speakers are now ready for use. Thank you for using this guide.
Your water dancing speakers are now ready for use. Thank you for using this guide.
Cancel: I did not complete this guide.
45 other people completed this guide.
with 5 other contributors
+8 more badges
Past 24 Hours: 15
Past 7 Days: 67
Past 30 Days: 290
All Time: 160,611
Sharper Image Lighted Water Speakers User Manual
Leave a comment on Sharper Image Lighted Water Speakers User Manual
LIGHTED DANCING WATER SPEAKERS
Thank you for purchasing the Sharper Image Lighted Dancing Water Speakers.
Please take a moment to read this guide and store it for future reference.
- 2.1-Ch Bluetooth speaker system
- Wireless range 30 ft.
- Sleek, futuristic design
- Hypnotic spinning water motion
- Multicolored LED lights (Red/Yellow/Blue/Green)
- Powerful subwoofer with 2 full-range satellite speakers
- Durable, clear acrylic with non-toxic liquid contents
- Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Compatible with non-Bluetooth devices via 3.5mm line-in jack
- Includes 3.5mm audio cable
- Place the unit on a flat, stable surface.
- Connect the satellite speakers to the base (subwoofer).
- Connect the AC adapter to the power jack on the base (subwoofer).
- Plug the AC adapter into an AC outlet.
- Turn ON the device.
- Press the Play/Pause button for 2 seconds to enter pairing mode.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth function of your phone or tablet.
- Pair your mobile device with the Lighted Dancing Water Speakers (“SI AUDIO”). NOTE: You may use the included 3.5mm audio cable to connect your non-Bluetooth device (CD player, laptop, video game console, TV, etc.) to the Audio In jack on the back of the subwoofer.
RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK!
- Ensure that air can circulate freely through the ventilation holes on this unit.
- Allow at least 2” to 4” clearance around this unit.
- Never expose this unit to direct sunlight, naked flames or excessive heat.
- Never place this unit on other electrical equipment.
- Keep away from this unit during a lightning storm.
- Never remove the casing of this unit. There are no user-serviceable parts.
- Keep this unit away from water, moisture and liquid-filled objects.
- Do not immerse in water or any other liquid.
- Do not operate this unit if the cords appear frayed or damaged. Contact Sharper Image
- Customer Service immediately.
Bluetooth 3.0+ EDR
Wireless Frequency 2.4Ghz
Supply Voltage DC 5V 3A
Rated Power (subwoofer) 5W / 80
Rated Power (satellite) 3W x 2 / 40
Frequency Response Range 60Hz to 8KHz
Bass Unit ⌽220mm*325.5mm
Treble Unit ⌽90mm*268mm
Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
Storage Temperature -15° C to 60° C
Storage Humidity 20% to 90% RH
Dimensions (subwoofer) 8. 7” L x 8.7” W x 12.8” H
Dimensions (satellite) 3.5” L x 3.5” W x 10.6” H
WARRANTY / CUSTOMER SERVICE
Sharper Image branded items purchased from SharperImage.com include a 1-year limited
replacement warranty. If you have any questions not covered in this guide, please call our Customer Service department at 1 (877) 210-3449. Customer Service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET.
Sharper Image Lighted Water Speakers User Manual Original PDF
Sharper Image Lighted Water Speakers User Manual Optimized PDFPosted inSharper ImageTags: LED, sharper image, speaker, Water
Dancing icebreaker: russos — LiveJournalIn the last article, I talked about the unique terminal of Gazpromneft-Yamal, Gates of the Arctic, which ensures the shipment of Novy Port oil. Let me remind you that after analyzing many factors and options for the delivery of black gold to the buyer, it was decided to stop at sea transportation. For the first time in the history of the Russian oil and gas industry, the export of Yamal oil began to be carried out by sea.
To deliver raw materials, Gazprom Neft created its own Arctic fleet - six ice-class tankers of the Shturman series and two icebreaking support vessels (LSO) Alexander Sannikov and Andrey Vilkitsky.
The last report about the hose and the operation of the terminal was filmed just from the side of the latter. As promised, now I'm talking about the icebreaker itself and its device.
Andrey Vilkitsky is a Russian diesel-electric icebreaking support vessel of the Aker Arc 130A project. Named after the Russian hydrographer and polar explorer Andrei Ippolitovich Vilkitsky. The godmother of the icebreaker was the great-granddaughter of the pioneer - Irina Semyonovna Tikhomirova. The crew says that she remembers all the dates of their births, holidays and always congratulates on the events and regularly inquires about business.
Andrey Vilkitsky is the most powerful diesel-electric icebreaker in Russia and a unique project for our country. Built at the Vyborg Shipyard and put into operation on December 17, 2018. But this is not just an icebreaker, but an icebreaking support vessel, which is entrusted with “concerns” for ensuring the operation of the Gates of the Arctic terminal and the safety of all operations, escorting tankers, servicing mooring and loading.
The Gulf of Ob is covered with ice up to 2.5 meters thick for more than 255 days a year, and the tanker needs help to overcome the treacherous water area. In winter, icebreakers pave the way for ships to approach the shipping terminal and keep the canal in working order.
Hull contours are unusual for traditional LSO design schemes. In addition to two stern rudder propellers (SSP), the vessel has one bow SSP. Due to this scheme, it has increased maneuverability both in clean water and in ice, and allows you to perform tasks that are inaccessible to ordinary ones. For example, turn around in clear water 360 degrees in one minute. Therefore, the people called the icebreaker dancing.
1. Icebreaker length 121.7 meters, width 26.7 meters, draft 8 meters. Power 22 MW. The power plant consists of 4 diesel generators. Speed 16 knots in clear water.
2. Transfer from the shore to the icebreaker is carried out using a SeaLegs boat. As you can see, she is equipped with a retractable landing gear, which allows her to go ashore.
3. We moor near the icebreaker.
4. I'm going on board. Thus began the most exciting adventure of the year.
5. We are immediately entered into the lists, documents are checked, and we go to the wardroom.
6. Here we are waiting for a briefing.
7. Canteen. Unlike a tanker and, I think, most ships, here the entire crew (21 people) - both officers and sailors - dine in the same hall. By the way, the autonomy of the icebreaker - about 45 days - is limited not by the supply of food, water or fuel, but by the amount of waste. The entire Arctic fleet is designed with zero discharge technology, so all waste is collected in tanks. They are then taken away by tankers, which are supply vessels for the icebreaker - they deliver crew members, provisions, fuel and pick up garbage. Nothing is dumped into the Gulf of Ob.
8. And we are approaching the tanker "Shturman Skuratov". The orange boxes on the right are ice survival kits according to the Polar Code.
9. Employees of the onshore complex transfer to the tanker, who control the shipment of oil and manage the terminal.
10. LSO "Andrey Vilkitsky" departs from the tanker "Shturman Skuratov", the tanker is unanchored and proceeds to moor to the terminal. I wrote about all the ups and downs, the storm and the urgent undocking in the last report.
11. Icebreaker captain - Oleg Gardanov.
12. . The ship has three azimuth thrusters that can rotate 360 degrees - two in the stern and one in the bow. This is such a device in the form of a column with a gondola at the bottom, inside of which there is a propeller motor, the shaft of which comes out of the gondola and is crowned with a propeller. By changing the speed of the screw, the stop of the screw changes, by turning the column - the direction of the stop. Thus, both the speed and the course of the vessel are controlled by one device
13. Management is as automated as possible. The icebreaker is able to hold a given point with an accuracy of centimeters.
14. The icebreaker has an AUT1 automation class. This makes it possible to operate the mechanical plant without the constant presence of the crew in the engine room and at the central control station (CPU).
15. In addition to helping with mooring, laying a canal, rescuing ships trapped in ice, the icebreaker performs emergency rescue operations - in case of fire, for example. It is equipped with fire monitors, from which water reaches 100 meters. And special rescue equipment (like the boat on the right), if necessary, quickly stretches the boom in the waters of the Gulf of Ob. Also on icebreakers, in addition to the main crew, divers keep watch. In general, the company prepared for all surprises. Maybe something is in store in case of aliens?!:)
16. Emergency diesel generator. It is located in the superstructure, higher. Its task is to provide electricity if the engine room is flooded or disabled for some reason.
17. The heliport is designed for Mi-8 landing, and crews regularly take aircraft on board.
18. Inside, everything looks very decent, like in a good hotel.
19. Captain's office.
20. Standard cabin.
22. Here, by the way, is the library.
23. One of the workshops. The icebreaker is a unique self-sufficient house where everything is there. And if you "try" the boatswain, then you can still find something you need in the household :)
24. Gym, sauna, medical office, wardroom.
25. There is even a swimming pool. Can be filled with fresh or sea water. Of course, heated.
26. Washing machines that can work in motion.
27. If you turn on the iron in the laundry room, this sign lights up in the hallway. And a person passing by sees that the iron is working. General security is just the sum of such trifles.
28. We had to stay on the icebreaker for several hours while the tanker was refueling. But, as I wrote, a storm broke out at night, the shipment was stopped. And we waited a day until the weather calmed down and mooring began again.
Gas stations in Cyprus: opening hours, how to fill up the car, photos, reviews
Where and at what time can I fill up a car in Cyprus. How to pour gasoline into the tank if there is no operator at the gas station.
Filling station in Cyprus
Filling up a car on the island of Aphrodite will not be a big problem, especially in cities and tourist areas. Gas stations in Cyprus with the names ESSO, Shell, Petrolina, Agip, Eni, Eko and others are quite common along the route of the car.
Type of automotive fuel. At all gas stations in Cyprus, three types of fuel can be filled into the tank: Unleaded 95, Super Unleaded 98, Euro Diesel . Our folk gasoline AI-92 is missing as a class. By the way, for those who miss the smell of their native gasoline, Cyprus is ready to offer refueling at one of the gas stations of the LUKOIL network.
About the car. In Cyprus, a car is not a luxury, but a means of transportation. It has become commonplace to rent a car and go on the roads of the island. Many tourists use the services of rental companies constantly. Be sure to ask the rental company employee what type of fuel to fill in the tank of the rented car. Prices and conditions for car rental can be viewed - here.
Contents of the article:
- 2. Cost of fuel
- 3. How to fill up a car if no one is at the gas station
- 4. Reviews
Car rental companies in Cyprus
- Localrent is a website that lists local car rental companies in Cyprus. There are cars without a deposit and without blocking money on the card. Low prices, discounts, rental conditions - here.
- Discover Cars is an international marketplace with a large number of cars, where you can find very good deals on car rental in Cyprus - here.
- Economybookings is a global low cost car booking service that operates worldwide, including Cyprus. You can see the cars - here.
1. Petrol station opening hours
Petrol stations in Cyprus are open from Monday to Friday from 06:00 to 18:00, on Saturday from 06:00 to 16:00. In Nicosia, as well as in the resort areas of the island (Protaras, Ayia Napa, Larnaca, Limassol and Paphos), gas stations are equipped with automatic cash desks that work around the clock.
About automatic filling stations. On weekends and holidays, as well as at night, gas stations in Cyprus operate without employees, in automatic mode. This means that you will have to fill up your car yourself if the tank is almost empty. To do this, there is a special fuel filling machine, which is installed at the gas station.
2. Cost of fuel
Average cost of fuel at gas stations in Cyprus (June, 2021):
- Unleaded 95 – 1.24 euros;
- Super Unleaded 98 - 1.30 euros;
- Euro Diesel - 1.29 euros.
3. How to fill up the car if there is no one at the gas station
One fine Sunday afternoon I decided to visit the village of Lefkara. It is a popular tourist attraction in Cyprus. My path ran from Larnaca along the A1 highway. In the area of the village of Skarinu, I left the motorway at the sign "Lefkara", then turned left at the crossroads and saw an EKO gas station in the direction of travel.
Even before the road, I planned to stop at some gas station along the way to fill up a tank of gasoline. In the morning, getting into the car, I saw that the fuel level needle in the tank barely reached a quarter of the scale. Well, let's try to refuel the car at the Cypriot gas station EKO.
Once at the closed doors of the gas station, I was puzzled. How to fill up the car now, because there is no one here? The Cypriot, who drove up to the next column, poured fuel into the tank of his car without any problems and briskly started on business. I went to the iron box at the gas station's closed doors, next to which the Cypriot had just stood. It turned out to be an automatic filling station. And now I will tell you how to refuel a car in Cyprus if there is no operator at the gas station.
On weekends there is no one at the gas station, so you need to fill in gasoline yourself.
If you need to fill up your car in Cyprus, and there is no operator at the gas station, then it's okay. First, stop at an empty petrol station and turn off the engine. Further, without removing the filling nozzle from the dispenser, go to the filling machine, which is installed somewhere nearby. Look at the photo, what the machine looks like - is here.
Next steps for refueling the car:
- select language;
- insert banknote or bank card;
- select column number;
- refuel the car;
- print a receipt.
3.1 Select language. In some cases, there is a choice of three languages (Greek, English, Russian). But often there is no Russian-language interface at gas stations in Cyprus. If there is no Russian language in the menu, then choose English.
3.2 Insert banknote or bank card. The machine accepts banknotes in denominations of 5, 10, 20, 50 euros. After the banknote is in the machine, the display will show the corresponding amount for which the fuel will be dispensed. You can also refuel using a bank card, but there is a possibility that they will block a certain amount of money (for a while, they will return it later). Therefore, in order to avoid incomprehensible blocking, pay at gas stations in Cyprus in cash.
3.3 Select column number. At this step, you must specify the number of the corresponding column.
3.4 Refuel the car. Now you need to go to the selected column, remove the refueling gun with the specified type of fuel (Unleaded 95, Super Unleaded 98, Euro Diesel), insert the gun into the gas tank neck and press the lever. Fuel will begin to flow into the tank.
3.5 Print receipt. At the end of filling gasoline or diesel fuel, you can print a check (if needed). To do this, go to the machine again, select “receipt (receipt)” on the monitor screen, indicate the column number and press the Enter button.
Filling up the car is even easier if the filling station is staffed. All you have to do is open the gas tank flap and pay for the fuel. In this case, you can also pay by card. At the checkout, they will write off as many euros as they poured fuel into the tank, without any blocking of money on the card. This is how easy it is to refuel a car in Cyprus.
This gas station in Cyprus operates without an operator. The fuel filling machine accepts payment in cash and bank cards.
Where to go in Larnaca...
Salt lake - a wintering place for birds in Cyprus.
Gregory (June, 2021). “How to refuel at night or on weekends in Cyprus? Everything is simple if you carefully read the instructions at the gas station. At first, to be honest, I avoided refueling through the machine. These are such fears that the machine will withdraw money, but will not fill the fuel. Everything here is without deceit, but there is one feature of Cypriot gas stations! If you paid with a card, but the machine did not fill up with gasoline and you could not receive a check, then do not worry. Remember the time and amount, and the next time there is staff at the gas station, drive up to the cash register, name the amount and time of the unsuccessful refueling and the money will be returned to you. By the way, the Cypriots will be happy to help you refuel if you slow down at the gas station. ..”
- A preliminary visa must be obtained. It's free. How to do this, see - here.
- Insurance for those traveling abroad with COVID-19 coverage can be calculated - here.
- Tours to Cyprus - here.
- Flight tickets for any flight, see - here.
- Hotels in the resorts of Cyprus, as well as all the information on them (available rooms, prices, reviews) tourists usually look at - here.
- Cheap apartments can be found - here.
- Taxi from the airport to the city (prices, routes) — here.
- Rent a car is a very popular way to get around the island, so if you have a license, you can see the prices for car rental - here.
- Excursions from locals with unusual routes, see - here.
Tours to Cyprus
Aphrodite Island is a very popular beach destination.