How to do the shuffle dance tik tok
Master TikTok's Shuffle Dance in 4 Steps « Smartphones :: Gadget Hacks
- By Jake Peterson
- Social Media
- TikTok 101
What's the latest dance trend sweeping TikTok? The Shuffle Dance. If you just watch people doing the Shuffle Dance, especially the really good ones, you might think it's a bit complicated. In reality, it's really not that hard. It's just a handful of steps.
For the uninitiated, the Shuffle Dance is a fast-paced dance where you skip and hop in place. It's almost always set to "Friendships" by Pascal Letoublon, but not using any of the official tracks available via a TikTok search. You need to use the portion of the song that user rawston_ extracted and uploaded to TikTok. If you're going to post one of your own for this dance challenge, use that as the background music.
As for the moves, all you need to do to master the Shuffle Dance is watch some good tutorials. Luckily, TikTok is full of them. Because it's so easy for TikTok users to add text to their videos, many of these tutorials have clear instructions for what you need to do in each step. The dance does differ depending on who you watch, however, so let's look at a couple of examples below.
- Don't Miss: Learn TikTok's 'Renegade' Dance in 20 Seconds
First up, fitnfesty. Her tutorial features four key steps:
- Make a triangle with your legs apart
- Bring back leg up, drag front leg halfway
- Drop leg that's up, drag other leg to the back
- Rock back and forth
Anotha one #footwork #shuffle #runningman #shuffledance #dance #footworkchallange #shuffletutorial #fyp #footworktutorial♬ 原聲 - wtb73d05h6
Next up, sammysteads. Her tutorial is actually more like three steps since you start with two counts of the same move:
- Start with two counts of the running man
- Whip your leg in front of you about knee high
- Now whip the same leg behind
#shuffletutorial #shuffledance #footworkchallenge #footworktutorial #dancetutorial #dancing #dancingchallenge #fyp #foryoupage #4yp♬ 原聲 - wtb73d05h6
Finally, we like Smitty__Shuffles's Shuffle Dance tutorial, even though there aren't any written steps involved. His dance is like sammysteads' but with both legs instead of one:
- Cross right leg in front of the left
- Bring right leg back, stick it out away from you
- Hop, bringing the right leg behind the left
- Cross your left leg back, then bring it behind your right leg
Haven't done a tutorial in a bit so here's another one for you guys! 👀👀 #duetthis #fyp #4u #foryou #dance #shuffle #shuffledance #tutorial♬ 原聲 - wtb73d05h6
Don't Miss: Download Any TikTok Video on Your Phone — Even if They're Blocked from Saving
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Buy Now (80% off) >
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 41% off a home Wi-Fi analyzer
- 98% off a learn to code bundle
- 98% off an accounting bootcamp
- 59% off the XSplit VCam video background editor
how to shuffle dance challengeTikTok
Shuffle Tutorial ✨ #shuffle #shuffletutorial #tutorial #dance #dancing #tutorial #minitutorial #love #dancelove #fun #challenge #goodvibes #vibes
13. 9K Likes, 97 Comments. TikTok video from viva_vici (@viva_vici): "Shuffle Tutorial ✨ #shuffle #shuffletutorial #tutorial #dance #dancing #tutorial #minitutorial #love #dancelove #fun #challenge #goodvibes #vibes". Shuffle Tutorial ✨. Monster.
Monster - LUM!X & Gabry Ponte
HowToShuffle👟Dancetutorial‼️#cuttingshapes ##shuffledance #shuffletutorial #dancetutorial #fypシ
35.9K Likes, 95 Comments. TikTok video from BlackfootSenpai (@senpaiblackfoot): "HowToShuffle👟Dancetutorial‼️#cuttingshapes ##shuffledance#shuffletutorial #dancetutorial #fypシ". SHUFFLE TUTORIAL | NoMientenRemix ✖️ PepasMashUp | SHUFFLE TUTORIAL | .... No Mienten Remix x Pepas Mash up.
No Mienten Remix x Pepas Mash up - Lewis Leigh
Marlon “Swoosh” Wallen
Comment what dance tips you wanna see next! 🤩 @kingdflawless #ourhouse2021 #shuffletutorial #dancetips #shufflemusic #shufflechallenge
414. 2K Likes, 1.4K Comments. TikTok video from Marlon “Swoosh” Wallen (@swooshflawlessuk): "Comment what dance tips you wanna see next! 🤩 @kingdflawless #ourhouse2021 #shuffletutorial #dancetips #shufflemusic #shufflechallenge". SHUFFLE TUTORIAL | Always start slow... | ...Until your comfortable with the movement... | .... orijinal ses.
orijinal ses - Kreditin Unvani
This ones a challenge 🔥 #shuffle #dance #tutorial
7K Likes, 66 Comments. TikTok video from Brenda 🖤 (@itsbrendas): "This ones a challenge 🔥 #shuffle #dance #tutorial". Mini tutorial | Difficult . Astronomia.
Astronomia - Chiky Dee Jay
Day 3 of learning how to shuffle #shuffle #shufflemusic #shufflechallenge #shuffledancechallenge #shuffletutorial #dancetiktok #dancechallenge
126. 8K Likes, 666 Comments. TikTok video from Tia Magno-Wallen (@livewellwithtia): "Day 3 of learning how to shuffle #shuffle #shufflemusic #shufflechallenge #shuffledancechallenge #shuffletutorial #dancetiktok #dancechallenge". DAY 3 Of learning how to shuffle 😉 | It’s always good to start slow... | When u are comfortable try it faster | .... orijinal ses.
orijinal ses - Kreditin Unvani
teaching you how to do this dance! legs go! #cuttinshapes #dancechallenge #shufflechallenge #dance #shuffle #shuffletutorial
2K Likes, 37 Comments. TikTok video from Dima (@zundervan): "teaching you how to do this dance! legs go! #cuttinshapes #dancechallenge #shufflechallenge #dance #shuffle #shuffletutorial". 原聲.
原聲 - 恩泽的TIK TOK
How to do the “Boom Shuffle” #dancechallenge #tutorials #dance #tutorial
4. 3K Likes, 46 Comments. TikTok video from Bizzy Boom (@bizzyboom): "How to do the “Boom Shuffle” #dancechallenge #tutorials #dance #tutorial". 👟⬆️ | Dip+🦵🏾out-in-out | SUPER EASY DANCE CHALLENGE | .... Believe Me.
Believe Me - Navos
Learn some moves with @dearannya and me! #dancechallenge #shufflechallenge #dance #shuffle #shuffletutorial
81.4K Likes, 798 Comments. TikTok video from Dima (@zundervan): "Learn some moves with @dearannya and me! #dancechallenge #shufflechallenge #dance #shuffle #shuffletutorial". Friendships.
Friendships - Pascal Letoublon
teaching you all the steps! try it out! #dancechallenge #shufflechallenge #dance #shuffle #shuffletutorial
51. 2K Likes, 654 Comments. TikTok video from Dima (@zundervan): "teaching you all the steps! try it out! #dancechallenge #shufflechallenge #dance #shuffle #shuffletutorial". Friendships.
Friendships - Pascal Letoublon
Lets do the sea shanty shuffle! @𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘺𝘢 🦋 // #dance #dancechallenge #shufflechallenge #shuffle #shuffletutorial
1.4K Likes, 20 Comments. TikTok video from Dima (@zundervan): "Lets do the sea shanty shuffle! @𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘺𝘢 🦋 // #dance #dancechallenge #shufflechallenge #shuffle #shuffletutorial". Sea Shanty Medley.
Sea Shanty Medley - Home Free
How to dance in the social network Tik Tok ✩ Tikstar.ru
What dances are the most popular on Tik Tok. How to learn popular dance moves. Recommendations for filming and editing commercials.
In recent years, social networks have become a common way to earn money and self-realization. Today, Tik Tok is a social network that allows you to shoot music videos, broadcast live, shoot duets and communicate through correspondence. The opportunities that TikTok provides to those who have managed to make themselves known attract more and more people who want to shoot dances on video and post them on TikTok. But, unfortunately, not everyone understands what needs to be done for this.
Popular Tik Tok dances
There are many types of dances performed by Tik Tok users. Someone moves arbitrarily to the beat of the music, while someone repeats well-known dance styles. The most popular dances on Tik Tok:
Tutting. This dance is a movement of the hands that gives the impression of an uninterrupted puzzle. An important rule of tatting is the geometric position of the hands.
Dance from the video for the song "Padkaya" in Tik Tok. This dance was first performed by members of the NLO group to the track "Padkaya". After that, a challenge was launched with the hashtag #greedy. From that moment on, the dance began to gain popularity and is now performed by many tiktokers.
Shuffle. These are fast dance moves with the feet. Shuffle is a fairly old dance style that originated in Australia in the late 80s.
In fact, the choice of dances is quite wide, on Tik Tok you can find clips with other performances. In this case, you should focus only on your skills and preferences.
How to record a dance on tik tok?
After you have chosen and learned the dance to be performed, you can start recording the clip. To get a high-quality video without unnecessary nerves, you should carefully prepare for the shooting stage.
- An important component of a good video is the right musical accompaniment, so you need to allocate enough time to choose the right track. You should choose more popular songs - this will help break into the recommendations and become noticed. Today, the most commonly used are: Tim Beloruskih - Vitaminka; Dynoro, Gigi D'Agustino - In My Mind; Tommee Profitt, Fleurie, Jung Youth - In The End; Kazka - Cried; Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody.
- The next step in preparing to shoot is to check the battery of the phone or other gadgets that will be used for recording. By charging all the equipment in advance, you can avoid unexpected interruption of video shooting.
- You must rehearse the dance before starting the recording. In order to reduce the number of takes and cope with the task as early as possible, it is recommended to repeat the dance several times and make sure that all movements are debugged.
- When the preparatory stage is completed, select the speed of the music and turn on the recording.
The chance of being noticed and winning the hearts of the audience largely depends on the quality of the videos. A memorable nickname can also attract attention. And in order to get a good picture at the output, you should pay special attention to setting up and installing the camera, as well as editing the resulting clip.
Setting up the phone
The best option for setting up the phone on which the video will be recorded is a pre-purchased tripod. However, if there is no tripod, then you can do without this item - just place the device on a shelf or table and properly strengthen it. In this case, the most important thing is that you can be clearly seen during the recording. It is better to choose a place for shooting illuminated, but not too bright.
You can correct light imperfections, correct color and add effects both in Tik Tok itself and in other applications and programs. But it is important not to overdo it in an effort to make the video better. All effects should look harmonious and appropriate.
How to learn to dance for tik tok?
If you have experience in dancing, then it will not be difficult for you to make a high-quality video for tik tok. However, if you have not dealt with dancing, you will have to try. An excellent outlet for those who do not know how to dance will be the numerous dance tutorial videos that are freely available.
See how to dance on tik tok with your hands here:
Learn how to dance on tik tok with your feet here Anyone can declare themselves on TikTok - the main desire. There are many ways to get a large number of viewers. In our blog, you can find enough information about creating content on TikTok and promoting it. How to make money on Tiktok, read our article
TikStar service can become another assistant in gaining popularity. TikStar is a site for cheating likes. Increasing the number of hearts will help you get into the recommendations, which means increasing your audience.
Tik tok foot dance: learning, music to learn
Table of contents:
- 1 Tik tok trends with feet
- 2 How to learn foot dance for Tik tok
- 3 What music to choose
- 4 How to record foot dance on tik tok
- 4. 1 Installing the phone
- 4.2 Video editing
Click to forward:
Trends regularly appear in the Tik Tok application, which include dancing with feet. It may seem difficult to move your feet to the beat of the music. In fact, in order for the foot dance on TikTok to become not just a video, but a trending content, you should properly prepare for shooting.
Tik tok trends with legs
Stair climbing, hip hop and swing videos are gaining popularity on the app. Latin American movements are no less in demand. In fact, to shoot the first video, you need to turn on the incendiary track and start moving up the stairs in a fun way.
Bloggers arrange a popular challenge among themselves, a kind of competition, to maintain a competitive spirit. Do not constantly repeat other people's plans. Individual videos, which differ from others in originality and zest, gain a large number of likes.
How to learn to dance with your feet for Tik Tok
Any movement in the dance requires clarity. To perform smooth movements, it is necessary to work out flexibility. Gymnastic exercises will help. Don't expect instant results. You need to be patient and spend time, effort, applying perseverance. This is the only way to achieve the right movements and, as a result, beautiful videos. Pay attention to transitions.
For some people learning to dance is quick, for others it takes time. Everyone grasps the rhythm in their own way. It is important to analyze every movement. In your head, you need to decompose the picture into parts. The track itself is broken into fragments. It is better to shoot dynamic videos, with easy-to-remember movements.
A great option is to find master classes on u-tube to master the technique and steps. Warm up before each dance to avoid injury.
Don't think that a short 15 second video is easy to make. Preparation takes more than two days.
What kind of music to choose
The application provides users with a separate folder with popular music tracks. Music from tik tok to which they dance with their feet can be very diverse. For some directions, special tracks are divided. If desired, everyone can add their favorite song. Which track to choose is up to the tiktoker to decide. As a rule, many people try to shoot dynamic dances, accompanied by fast music.
How to record foot dance on tik tok
Pirouettes with their feet, tiktokers imitate the movements of the singer Michael Jackson, perform jumps and pirouettes. Users like only high-quality videos shot with meaning. Few people will appreciate the record in which the picture is trembling, hard to see, not heard. Do not shoot amateur dances. If you want to attract as many audiences as possible, you should prepare at least professional equipment and choose the right place.
To upload a video to Tik Tok, you need:
- download the application itself, register if it has not already been done;
- go to video shooting;
- go to the contribution intended for recording content;
- start shooting by clicking on the “camera” sign;
- pick up sound;
- start the shooting process;
- meet the fifteen-second time limit.
The captured video is saved and added to the user's page.
Filters, effects, accelerations are selected. It helps to dilute the content. Videos with motion fading, landscape change, camera repeat look good. Some shoot videos together or with the whole company. Dancing with a couple is no less popular, as it looks impressive and beautiful.
Installing the phone
To avoid camera shake, for the convenience of shooting video, you need to take care of purchasing a special tripod in advance. When the holder is not available, you should fix the device on a table or shelf. The main thing is to install the camera firmly. During the shooting, the main participant must be clearly visible in the frame. The shooting location is well-lit. A very bright room will not work, the frame will light up. We need the best option.
Video may not be perfect the first time. Adjustments should be made by correcting light imperfections, adding effects. It is important not to overdo it, as there is a high probability that the frame will deteriorate. The applied effect should be harmoniously, appropriately applied.