How to do dance moves in real life
10 Basic Dance Moves Anyone Can Learn
Do you ever watch someone dance and wonder how they come up with moves so easily?
Great dancers often master a specific set of moves that they can fall back on again and again.
Read on for 10 basic dance moves you can learn in minutes and use every time you wanna dance.
P.S. You can learn all of these moves for FREE on STEEZY Studio! No cc required. 😉
1. The Two-Step
When I first started dancing at parties, the Two-Step was the first move that truly came naturally to me.
It really is as simple as stepping from side to side to the beat!
If you're looking for something foolproof that allows you to just groove and enjoy the music...
Boom. Here it is.
2. The Monestary
This move was born in a club called Monestary out in St. Louis!
It’s built on a Two-Step, so if you took that class, you’ve already got a foundation for the footwork.
But rather than bringing your feet together, you’ll tap them to the front with your knee and foot turned inward.
Then, as you tap the feet, you’ll move your arms and shoulders in a circular movement.
3. Booty Pop (Side To Side)
Like the Woah, this sexy move is super TikTok-friendly – but with more feminine energy.
To do a booty pop to the side, you’re gonna bend your knees, put your hands on one knee, and then bring the other leg from bent to straight while turning your knee inward.
If you’re a long-haired baddie, be sure to keep all your hair on one side so it doesn’t flop in your face as you pop!
Read this article on How To Dance Sexy to get more tips on pulling off moves like this one!
4. The Billy Bounce
Surprise – this club-ready move is built on… a bounce!
But what makes it unique is that your knees will come inward on each bounce rather than just up and down.
Once you’ve got the funky lil knee bounce down, you’ll add in an upward kick on each side.
The best thing about this move is that while the footwork takes a few minutes to learn, you don’t necessarily need to add an arm movement to make it look cool.
Just keep your arms front and center.
5. The Woah
Even if you’re not actively involved in the dance community, you’ve probably seen people hitting the Woah – on TikTok, Reels... all over your newsfeed!
Whether you wanna make a viral video of your own, or you’re just looking for a fun, basic dance move to pull out at the clerb, this one is too good not to learn.
Since the locking arm motion is so sharp and pronounced, use the Woah to accent the heaviest bass beats in your favorite songs.
6. The Dougie
Yes, the Dougie is a real dance move!
Like the Two-Step, you’ll be shifting your weight from side to side, but this time, adding some shoulder movements and a lil more attitude.
Try this one out to some songs other than the one that made it famous – you’ll find it works with any hype beat.
7. Scoop Arm Into Hip Sway
Sooo this one is more of combo than a move, but it only takes a few minutes to learn and it works with any fun sassy song…
So it deserves to be here, ok?!
For this move, you’re gonna scoop your arm across your chest, then bring it over your head, and finally point it in front of your chest.
Once you point the arm in front of you, you’ll sway your hips from side to side and groove it out.
8. The Bust Down
The Bust Down was popularized by LA rapper, Blueface, in his 2019 club jam “Thotiana”.
You’re gonna grab your belt, put one arm in the air, and allow your body to dip with the beat.
Note: Licking your eyebrows like Blueface is fun, but not required. 😛
9. The Biz Markie
The Biz Markie is an old school party dance inspired by, you guessed it, rapper Biz Markie!
It rose to popularity in the 90s, when Biz Markie himself began performing it on stage.
As you practice it, remember to allow your shoulders to bounce – the bounce is what gives this move its cool, laidback flavor.
Wanna learn more about classic Hip Hop moves? Read this: How To Dance Hip Hop for Beginners
10. The Humpty
For this bouncy move, you’re gonna circle your hips to one side as your bend your knees.
Then, you’ll jump and cross your legs, allowing your feet to tap the floor briefly before you jump back to your original legs apart position.
Once you’ve got that down, you can complete the move by adding in a windmill motion with your arms.
The leg cross in this move makes it perfect for any Hip Hop song that features a double bass (aka that BOOM BOOM sound that you hear in songs like “Lip Gloss” by Lil Mama)
We hope you enjoyed learning some of our favorite basic dance moves.
Of course, this list is just a start!
In addition to the 10 moves on this list, STEEZY Studio has 100+ other FREE beginner classes where you can learn step-by-step from the world’s best teachers.
What To Read Next:
30-Minute Dance Workouts That'll Trick You Into Becoming A Better Dancer
How To Learn Popping
How To Start Dancing Hip Hop For Beginners
How To Learn Dance At Home
Where do the Fortnite dances come from
Are you wondering why kids are swinging their arms and hips from side to side in a asymmetric rhythm, sports players are celebrating their goals or victories with some weird dance moves? Do your children talk about the floss and who is the better at it? Don’t worry, they are only reproducting some Fortnite dances.What is Fortnite?
The fifth season will end in 64 days (end-of September).
|Release date||Fortnite was released in 2017 by Epic Game. But it’s popular mode only became available in September 2017 and was launched with a different title than the original one Fortnite: Battle Royale. This was in reaction to the the success of the Battle Royale video game PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG).|
|Age restriction||PEGI 12 rating in the UK for frequent scenes of mild violence.|
|Platforms||Fortnite is played on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows, and Mac. Recently, it also became available on mobile but for a restricted number of players and on Nintendo Switch.|
|Purpose||The game pits 100 players against each other in a last-man-standing battle. They can collect resources, build hideouts, and shoot enemies. In its duo or squad versions, you play against other duos or squad teams – but are still 100 in the Island. Overtime, the area where you can play get smaller and smaller, ensuring that the games don’t last forever. You can also choose to leave the game once you die and start a new one, or stay in the game until the end and watch other players still competing.|
|Price||Battle Royale is a free to play but players can choose to buy a Battle pass. The battle pass is a reward system that unlocks emotes, skins, gliders and other cosmetic rewards for the player who completes challenges during a particular season. There is also a Free Pass where you can unlock a limited set of rewards.|
|Season||It is currently the fifth season of the game and each season has been marked by a different theme and different challenges and rewards.|
|Average length of a Battle Royale game||A game lasts approximately 20 minutes provided you are still alive.|
|Teams||You can play solo, duo or in a 4-men squad.|
Fortnite is one of the most famous game this year for the following reasons:
- It is free while PUBG costs £26.99.
- Its graphic style is bright, with cartoon-like characters.
- Resource collection and construction concepts attract Minecraft players.
- The outfits, skins and graphic rewards are diverse and funny. The dances are ridiculous yet very popular in the school playgrounds.
- Once you are dead, you can start a new game and don’t have to wait until the previous one is over.
- It also leaves space to different playstyles: do you prefer hiding and sniping people, over close range fights? No problem, you can collect resources and build yourself a sneaky hideout.
- Furthermore, on a weekly basis, new play modes are available making the game always attractive. Recently it had a 50v50 mode that I particularly enjoyed playing.
Its success is also obvious on social media: Ali-A has reached more than 14 millions subscribers on Youtube and Ninja had a peak of 600 000 viewers while streaming with Drake.
Epic also recently released some official real life costumes and fans can know dress up with their favorite outfits from Fortnite. Check up this article to see which costumes are now available for sale.
Related: Fortnite gifts for kidsFortnite Dances – how to unlock them?
The Fortnite dances are often reference to past moves. You can either buy them in the shop with V-bucks or earn them by completing the challenges through the Battle Pass.
And they have had a massive influence all across the world. Ali-A video has released a real life challenge (where we tries to perform some of the famous dance moves) that has more than 12 millions views. The 2018 Football world cup, the major league Baseball were also tainted with references to this famous game.
My son and his friends have practice session during the break at school and he has been teaching his sister (with limited success) the floss.
Where do these Fortnite dances come from?
The most famous Fortnite dance is the floss, it was not created by Fortnite itself but is the one you are most likely to see!
- The Backpack Kid, an instagram famous dancer, made it famous when he did the dance during a live performance of Katy Perry’s song Swish Swish in a Saturday Night Live episode 2017.
- Millie Bobbie Brown (Eleven in Stranger things) posted a video of her dancing the floss on her instagram.
- Tothenham player Dele Alli celebrated a goal against Manchester with a floss.
- Love Islanders Josh, Wes and Alex were practicing it.
Take the L
In September 2017, the movie IT was released in cinemas. In this movie, the Clown can be seen dancing with exactly the same music as you can hear in Fortnite.
Antoine Griezman (french football player) performed this dance move on several occasions, including during the word cup final where he scored against Croatia, or with his club, Atletico de Madrid.
Ride the pony
This dance resembles the one PSY dances in his famous Gangnam Style. The English player Dele Alli, performed this dance in the word cup during the game against Sweden.
Conor McGregor’s strut might have inspired this dance.
You should recognize this dance, performed originally by Carlton in the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
This emote was inspired by Orange Shirt kid, who became a popular meme in the Fortnite Reddit community thanks to his dance.
Initially called the “rave shuffle” in the 80s, this dance move was performed by Gabby J David, a professional dancer and choreographer on a YouTube video she released in 2017. This video may have inspired the Electro Shuffle in Fortnite.
Hype has been inspired by Shoot, a video of BlocBoy JB, an american rapper.
The Best Mates dance was created by Marlon Webb on his Vine channel.
This Fortnite dance has been inspired by Scrubs, the famous tv-show. In season 5, Christopher Turk was performing this dance.
This dance was created by a former Call of Duty french player, named Broken.
Groove Jam was inspired by Napoleon Dynamite, a 2004 American comedy film. The music to witch Napoleon is dancing is called canned heat.
Shake it up
If you are a fan of Jim Carrey or the mask, you probably already recognized this Fortnite dance. Shake it up is the dance the Mask performed in front of all the police officers ready to arrest him.
This is one of the recent Fortnite dances. It has been inspired by a topless raver nicknamed the Techno Viking, who was seen performing this dance in 2000 in Berlin.
This Fortnite dance was first seen in April 2000 in the More Cowbell sketch.Will Ferrell was performing his cowbell dancing during a Saturday Night Live.
I like the orange justice dance but I’m for sure unable to perform it. Which one is your favorite?
Fortnite dances – PIN ME FOR LATER
Home / Destinations for moms / STRIP DANCE;
What is strip plastic?
Today in the world there are a huge number of different dance styles: from the classics, which are always in fashion, to the most modern and innovative. Now we have dancing - it's fashionable.
Strip plastic is one of the modern trends that enjoys stable popularity in our country. Stiplasty implies freedom of expression and allows you to show your individuality. Strip plastic is a type of aerobics that imitates an erotic dance. It is filled with extraordinary plasticity and sensuality. This dance style is impossible to imagine without passion and emancipation. Without a doubt, this spectacle simply captivates viewers, especially men. It should be noted that many people confuse this dance direction with striptease. However, it is not. Striptease is the art of undressing beautifully. It is only one of the areas of strip plastics.
Strip plastic does not require exposure. The distinctive features of this dance can be called softness, plasticity and sexuality. Her special choreography teaches a woman to be more feminine. There is flirting in strip plastic, there is a hint, but it never crosses the line of decency. This dance teaches to improvise and transform into different images, try on new roles that are impossible in real life.
Strip dance is based on a mixture of different styles and directions. It includes elements of modern jazz, classical ballet, oriental and Latin American dances, as well as modern choreography. The movements of this dance, of course, have a touch of eroticism, but there is no vulgarity in them. The secret is to seduce without undressing.
Strip plastic dance directions are very diverse, and each person chooses the direction that corresponds to his personality, character and life priorities. After all, only true love for your work allows you to do it as well as possible.
Today, throughout the country, and especially in large cities, there are dance schools where you can learn the art of strip plasticity. Like any other dance, it requires effort and great physical effort. You need to be patient, because it is impossible to learn how to dance right away, it takes time and regular training. If you take dancing seriously, you can achieve excellent results. At the same time, the regularity of training is very important. Therefore, it is necessary to mentally prepare for the fact that you have to work hard.
Each school and each teacher has its own methods and characteristics of teaching. Strip plastic is a rather multifaceted concept. Someone pays more attention to stretching during classes, and someone to choreography and technicality.
But in order for everything to work out, it is necessary to engage with desire, otherwise, the desired result will not be achieved. You need to love the dance and patiently train in every lesson. After all, not everyone by nature can boast of excellent stretching and good coordination of movements. In the first lessons, it is not at all easy to repeat even the simplest dance movements. Of course, good experienced teachers who know how to find an individual approach to each student are also important. Classes necessarily include a warm-up, stretching and practicing movements to the music. Music for strip plastic is selected special - rhythmic and sensual.
Why is strip plastic useful?
This dance combines the pleasant with the useful. It helps to relax, it is easier to overcome your complexes. In addition, his movements allow you to lose weight and keep the body in excellent physical shape. To look good, it is not necessary to exhaust yourself with various diets. You can just do dancing, for example, strip plastic. You will feel how excess weight begins to go away, and the body becomes more graceful and flexible. The figure takes on a more feminine shape. Classes in this dance style are a lot of fun. It's much more enjoyable than a regular gym session. It is important to approach this matter with love, and then everything will work out.
Strip-plastic perfectly strengthens not only all the muscles of the body, but also the health of the whole organism. The girl begins to look better, becomes more self-confident and more sexy. Her movements become relaxed, and her gait becomes light.
During this dance, a woman seems to be reincarnated, in which she can reveal all her sensuality and tell about her secret desires.
The main secret of strip plastic surgery is that any woman gets the opportunity to be psychologically liberated, to feel desired. And all this, regardless of her weight, height, external data and age. In this dance direction, it is not necessary to have a perfect figure. Strip-plastic elements allow the dancer, hiding her flaws, to show her best sides.
Strip plastic gives viewers the opportunity to admire the natural beauty of the human body. Allows you to express your emotions through sexual plasticity. A girl who knows this art always knows how to attract a man and arouse his interest. The combination of smooth and sharp movements looks very impressive.
Striplasty gives a woman the opportunity to see her body and its virtues in a new way. She gains confidence in her own attractiveness and sexuality, which means that everyone around her begins to perceive her the same way. It is very important that many muscle groups are involved during training: arms, chest, abs, buttocks. Therefore, such exercises help to lose weight and make the figure more slender and toned.
When teaching this style, great attention is also paid to posture and stretching, without which it is impossible to perform high-quality dance elements. A woman learns to conquer men with a few movements. Not all of us know what she is capable of. And strip plastic allows you to learn something new about yourself.
Striplasty gives great opportunities for self-expression. Dance changes a lot in a woman's life. Her environment is changing, and she is also changing. Life is filled with new emotions and colors. Passion for dancing can be very strong and give a lot of joy. Any dance in the style of strip plastic is a real mini-performance, which involves the creation of an image. This requires not only dancing skills, but also artistic skills, you need to be able to play with your face, express emotions with the help of facial expressions, eyes and body. All this is not achieved immediately, but through regular training.
Age: does not matter
Cost: 1600-subscription for 8 lessons.
Single visit: 250 rubles
Pre-registration by phone. 38-68-16
How to learn to dance | Music
Practically every person wishes to dance beautifully in different periods of his life. As soon as schoolchildren start going to a disco, they suddenly find that someone makes beautiful movements on the dance floor, and someone looks funny, and sometimes completely repulsive. Nobody wants to be among the second category, so society is already divided here: someone dances, studies, is interested in how to learn to dance, while others simply stand in the corner and do not dance, or simply do not go to discos.
When a person grows up, the problem of dancing not only does not recede from him, but, on the contrary, gets worse. After all, dancing is an indispensable element of a good date, so building a personal life without them turns out to be more difficult and not so interesting and fun. Here you also have to master dances, learn to dance at least somehow in order to be able to visit entertainment establishments with your soul mate.How to learn to dance as an adult
In adult life, people are also interested in dancing, because it is a great option for physical activity, it gives you the opportunity to go out to be among people, meet someone, have fun. In general, the ability to dance has always been appreciated by people, especially by women, so it is not surprising that so many people want to learn it. Girls dance to attract guys, guys dance to please girls and have a reason to ask them to dance. All this is good, but in order to join this world of dance, you will need to learn how to dance yourself.
How to learn to dance from scratch
If you want to learn a dance, a dance school can help you do it. The advice to go to such a school is received by most beginners, so they are in very high demand. In any city there are a lot of dance circles that teach any styles, techniques, and allow you to master this business in just 2-4 months of hard work. Of course, people are impatient and usually want to get an excellent result right away, literally after a couple of visits. But it is worth understanding that achieving a decent result will not work quickly. It is very important that you show patience, exercise regularly, do not lose your zeal even when you have to face difficulties.
To learn how to dance modern dance from scratch on your own, you will need to go through the following steps:
- The first step is to choose the style in which you want to excel. There are many styles of dance, you can literally improve in them to infinity. It is very difficult to master many styles in principle, and it is almost impossible to study them all at once. You need to decide what you like best: flamenco, twerk, hip-hop, ballroom dancing or maybe shuffle;
- Find suitable courses and teachers . Today, the Internet allows you to find a teacher from almost any corner of the planet or at least the country. It is not necessary to go to a real school to learn to dance, it is enough to receive lessons on the Internet, show your results so that experienced people can evaluate them and guide you in mistakes to correct them;
- Practice . The dance consists of certain movements, which must first be studied separately, and then combined into a series of movements. Mastering any dance means learning the movements, getting enough experience. Only practice can help you improve in this matter, so every day you must definitely devote time to training and practicing movements;
- Real tests of your skills. What is the point of learning to dance so that no one will ever see your performance on the dance floor or a holiday? Therefore, the last stage of training is to test your strength in a real situation by going to the appropriate place. There you can see a lot of other people, something to learn from them.
These steps are essential and will lead you to success in a brighter future.
How to learn at homeHow to learn to dance at home
There are no secrets in home dancing. All stages of progress in this case, indicated above, are preserved. How to learn to dance at home? To start with choose the style you want to learn. There are dozens of types of dances, if you do not have a particular interest in one thing, then it is better to choose styles that are widely popular so that you can apply them in a variety of life situations.
Read a couple of good articles or books on the topic of the chosen style, its features, look for interviews and video lessons with experienced teachers on the Web. There is a lot of this information in our time, so there is no problem to study it. Many beginners think that if they ignore the teachers and do everything on their own, they can achieve the same result. This is a mistake that can cause many mistakes to appear in your dance style. And later they will be hard to fix.
Mandatory purchase dance shoes, light clothing . A lot depends on the equipment. Look at any sport: cyclists, weightlifters, wrestlers, everyone has certain equipment, without which it is very difficult to do your job normally. This also applies to the dancer - look at any dance for which there is a lesson on the Internet, and you will see that people there have special shoes, light clothes that do not weigh down the body.
It is also worth considering where you will practice . Dancing requires free space, and if there is none, then how do you practice complex movements? It is better to have for classes, if not a separate room, then at least a part of it, cleared of foreign objects, furniture and other things. The surface of the floor should be smooth, no foreign objects should be kept underfoot. Every The dance you are interested in learning will require bold movements that cannot be performed in cramped quarters.
Step-by-step dance instruction
There is no specific instruction that would work for all types of dances. To understand what needs to be done in your case, you need to choose a dance style, find lessons in video format, watch the basic movements and start practicing them. There is no other way. But when performing these tasks, it is important to remember that many people fall out of the race for the simple reason that they do not work on themselves enough, make little effort. Let's say a person signs up for dance school courses, goes there for 2 months, but in the end does not see the result. It seems to him that dancing is not his element, on this all attempts stop. To prevent this from happening to you during dance training, be sure to accompany each step of learning with the following :
- Listening to quality music . As a rule, good musicians and people who feel the melody are good dancers. This is due to the fact that they understand what rhythm, beat is, their movements are not chaotic, but are connected with the sounding melody. If you simply scatter the limbs to the sides at the same pace to any melody, this activity will be far from what is called dancing. Therefore, be sure to listen to music, learn to feel the rhythm;
- Watch videos of the best dancers . To succeed, it is very important to watch how others dance, to pay attention to how they attract the audience to themselves, why these performers became famous, what "trump" moves make them stand out. Remember Michael Jackson - he was a unique dancer and even invented his own moves. Not for nothing, how many years have passed, and they are still trying to repeat it. The same YouTube is full of videos with modern dancers of various levels, so you will not lack training material;
- Be sure to go to discos and practice . Within a month after the start of training, it is necessary to begin to get out into people, to gain real experience. Even a month of hard work is enough to start dancing and not fall face down in front of most of the people around you. Practice will help you achieve an important task - to stop being shy about transferring your skills to practice.
To understand how to learn how to dance beautifully, there is no point in chewing theory for a long time. Required classes, study of movements, figures, practice and nothing more. If you are seriously interested in dancing and some moments will not work out, you can always find a teacher in real life and clarify the details of interest.
Types of dances
A very important moment before starting your dancing path is to find out what dances are and choose among them what you like. Materials on the topic of how to learn to dance, videos, photos, articles, are usually devoted to one particular style. If you are completely new to the business, then it is better to focus on one thing.
A great journey through the human body
Labyrinth: Children's educational literature
Pelevin Viktor Olegovich
Eksmo: The one and only. Victor Pelevin
What the Swallow is silent about
Silvanova Katerina, Malisova Elena
Be gentle with yourself. A book about how to appreciate and take care of yourself
Primachenko Olga Viktorovna
Bombora: Psychological bestseller
Mr Eternal Eve. City of Midnight
Torin Vladimir Vitalievich, Yakovlev Oleg Gennadievich
Mann, Ivanov and Ferber: Red Violet. Dark worlds
These dances are popular today:
- Hip-hop . If you love hip-hop music that came to us from the West almost 40 years ago, then this option for dancing will be interesting. This style consists of fairly simple movements, a pleasant rhythm, which is well felt even by people, say, not very gifted with an ear for music. In hip-hop, the expression of the person himself, his expression, the ability to bring something of his own to the movement is very important, so this type of dance is suitable for a creative person;
- Tango . Graceful style, which is usually performed by the elite of society, various aristocrats, fatal beauties and princes in white Mercedes. If you are going to break into the secular world, win the hearts of millionaires, become the most pleasant lady at a Venetian ball - tango will be an excellent choice for you. Can a woman learn to dance the tango on her own? - the initial movements can be mastered by yourself, but later you will have to go into the world, because the dance involves the presence of a partner who performs rather complex elements;
- Ballroom dancing , both European and Latin American. A beautiful option, but not suitable for self-study, as they definitely need a partner. If you can get your husband, boyfriend, maybe brother to take part, then you can start teaching ballroom dancing at home;
- Go-go . A rather difficult dance style to perform, which is suitable for young girls who have enough strength and mobility to combine several styles at the same time. Go-go is usually performed in a group, so here, too, the period of seclusion and home schooling cannot last forever. You will need to get out to clubs, look for go-go teams there, and in them realize your potential to the maximum available.
Of course, there are many kinds of dances. There is also ballet, folk dances, swing, acrobatic movements, variety dance, a lot of various street dances. The latter include, for example, breakdancing, but it is usually practiced only by men of strong physique with a high level of development of physical strength.
How to learn to dance modern danceHow to dance hip-hop
Modern dance includes a large list of styles, such as: hip-hop, breakdance, house, trance, street plastic, floor dance and others. All of them are interesting in their own way, but they are not suitable for conservative ladies who do not want to become head down and shake their ass. After all, it will already be a modern dance, called twerk. Most schoolgirls are already twerking like burnt priestesses of love, training for many hours in their room. But we still will not sink to the very bottom of cultural life, so it is better to focus our efforts on more or less interesting dance styles.
How to learn to dance for beginners if you want to perform modern dances? Everything is the same - learn theory, practice movements, go to discos. Those who choose modern dance will find it even easier, because dancing hip-hop at a disco will be more pleasant and appropriate than practicing ballet moves in a corner of a club.
This article https://nauchitsya.ru/articles/music/how-to-learn-dancing/ from the section https://nauchitsya.ru/articles/category/music/ of the encyclopedia https://nauchitsya.ru/
You should immediately understand one thing - if you want to learn how to dance in order to go for walks, to discos, not to feel like a black sheep in the company, then it is better to choose modern simple styles. If there is a specific type of dance, say, tango, that is another matter.
Shuffle - an interesting style for discos and leisure
Shuffle has been around for a long time, but continues to be very popular. It is enough to recall the videos of the artist LMAO that have received more than a billion views on YouTube to understand what shuffling is. How to learn to dance shuffle? Everything is done according to the standard scheme: we read, we watch, we practice, we rejoice at the result. First you need to learn these basic shuffle movements:
- Running man . This movement is an imitation of running or fast walking in place. First you need to bend the knee and raise one leg, then lightly jump over to a position where both legs are one step apart from each other. Cyclically repeat the movement, changing the leg, bent at the knee, from one to the other;
- T-step . Sideways movement, in which the body of a person is located straight, one leg remains a support, when moving to a new position, the foot on it moves like a “herringbone”. The other leg is raised, bent at the knee and lowered to the floor with the withdrawal away from the body;
- Rocking . An interesting movement in which the dancer jumps in place on one leg, while his torso turns along the axis, and one leg rises and falls in a new position on the ground.
Shuffle includes a lot of other movements, the development of which will require a lot of time and effort from a beginner dancer. Here and sidekick, scissors, slides of various types, diamond and their various combinations and variations. With enough practice, you can succeed in these movements and begin to enjoy the ability to shuffle.
Points to pay attention to when learning
When figuring out how to learn to dance step by step, remember these important points:
- Don't be afraid to dance. Fear constrains movement, makes a person be indecisive, closes the opportunity to show everything that you are capable of;
- Try different kinds of dancing.