How to dance like a stipper
How to Dance Like a StripperHow to Dance Like a Stripper
You are bored at home with your boyfriend and everyday is becoming monotonous for you guys. It is reducing the love as well. It is high time to do something that will surprise your boyfriend and reengage his concentration towards you. However, it can always backfire as well because the reaction of boyfriend can always swing two ways for something unique. You want to dance like a stripper? It is a very lethal act and might lure your partner into some naughty or drag his attention away from you because of your mischievous moves.
You need to find the clothing that will look like a stripper. You need to find small clothing like short skirts, tube tops, low cut tops or neon top. However, you need to wear a layer of clothing so that you can strip one or two layers without unleashing your wonder zones explicitly. Keep in mind that you are doing it for your boyfriend so you need not to be indecent in mind. This is just once in a while performance so you better not spoil your entire relationship by doing something that will displease your boyfriend.
Find high heels that are outrageously tall. You shouldn’t choose the one that you usually use to wear; they should be different and must amuse your partner.
Appear in front of the boy in a surprising way. While he is still getting amused by your outfit and the way of walk, jerk him back a little and push him towards the nearest sofa, couch or bed. You need to be careful that you don’t hurt him in the process. Just be gentle and naughty.
Turn on the naughty music on. Start moving your hips and make a round with them in an air. Start to remove the layer of clothing slowly and gradually but don’t stop gyrating your buttocks. The flow of your butt swings should flow with the music and once you are done removing the layers of cloth, stop at the last layer.
Start touching your boy friend and lean on to kiss him but then pull out at the last extent. Never make an eye contact because it is romantic and not-stripper type. Keep doing what you are doing for a while or until the music lasts.
Posted by agger in Dance
Tips For Stage and Floor — bohemian writings
Hi Bohemians! Welcome back, today’s post is all about beginning a career dancing like absolute beginners or baby strippers. A lot of y’all have reached out to me about how to dance or get on stage as a first timer. Trust me everyone starts out not knowing how to dance. Literally everyone. So don’t worry, here are my favorite tips for when you are first starting out and have no idea what to do!
10 Steps for Your First Stage Rotation:
1. Practice at home – find a hard surface to practice on and do a couple of passes in your shoes. You will also want to practice turning around and getting used to the slippery bottoms of the shoes
2. When getting on stage for the first time you will want to get to the pole as quickly as possible. If there isn’t a pole on the stage then find the nearest wall. You can use the wall or pole to lean on and hopefully prevent wobbling (or falling!).
3. Once on the pole just hold on high with one hand and walk slowly around it. Turn your back toward it and lean back onto it. (You can do this stuff with a wall too)
4. Make sure to look out into the crowd. There is nothing worse than seeing a new girl stare at the floor.
5. If you notice someone coming up to the stage to tip you, don’t get too eager or excited. You don’t want to rush over there and accidentally fall over. Take your time and use the pole to move to the floor. Then slowly crawl over there, trying to keep eye contact. You don’t want to walk over there when you’re first starting because you could easily fall without the pole for support.
6. When you are giving a stage dance for someone coming to tip you, each club has different rules for what is allowed. Generally, there is no touching the tipper at all. You can do like a bridge pose, lay on your back or side, or be on all fours and twerk.
7. After you are done with the patron tipping you, hold out the side of your g-string or panty for them to slip the tip into.
8. Then slowly and deliberately drawl back to the pole or wall and climb back up to standing.
9. For your second song take off your top and bottoms (if applicable). Don’t make a big thing of it until you are used to walking on stage. Sometimes I would even go backstage to take everything off because I didn’t want to embarrass myself if I couldn’t get the bra unclasped.
10. Repeat for the second song and you’re done!
For your first few table dances I would suggest looking at the other dancers and just copy what they are doing. Each club has different rules about what is allowed during a table dance on the floor. The most common rules are either no touching, keeping one foot on the floor at all times. No putting your hands on the floor. No kissing or touching the client. We will do another post that goes over table dances but for this one simple is best. You want to strip but don’t give too much because you want them to spend more money. Each dance should be a tease and so the first one should be sexy but conservative. Ideally, you want to use your dances to upsell going to VIP. Also, know when to charge for dances. Don’t stack dances, you should charge every 1-3 dances max. (Stacking dances = not getting payment for them individually).
Keep your dances slow and don’t get into any crazy acrobatics. If you do fumble it’s perfectly okay to tell them you aren’t a very good dancer or this is your first time giving a dance. Clients love hearing this, trust me. There is nothing to be self-conscious about!!
Things to Remember
- Even if you can’t “dance” or never learned how doesn’t mean you can’t do this job. It’s not really dancing in a traditional sense. There are no steps to learn or choreography to memorize.
- The pole is your friend. You don’t have to be a professional pole dancer to get on stage. You should use the pole as more of a prop especially at the beginning to help you stand and turn around as you get used to walking in platform shoes.
- It’s okay to get stage fright! I would be lying if I said I never got nervous going on stage. Once I heard the DJ announce my name that I was next my palms would get all sweaty. Even after doing it for YEARS I still got nervous. It didn’t even matter how much I had to drink lol. Stage fright is perfectly natural but once you get out there and get your first tips it will make you feel so good you’ll forget about your nerves.
- Don’t be shy about giving dances. This is how you will be making most of your money. If you find a few certain moves that you like to them stick to them and repeat them over and over. Trust me – the client won’t know the difference!
- Utilize the many mirrors in the club. You of course want to look at the client too but don’t be afraid to look at yourself in the mirror to make sure you are looking good and most importantly having fun.
- If you do trip and fall just laugh it off! It happens to everyone especially me after a couple of drinks!
For your first stripping routines, repetition and practice are key. Once you find a few moves that you like make sure to just keep on repeating them over and over. As you get more comfortable you can start adding more. Don’t take yourself too seriously and have fun with it. Seriously you got this!
More questions about beginning routines to get started stripping? Ask in the comments below!
Love & glitter,
Learning to dance striptease
Every woman at heart is a hunter and seducer. Even a gray office mouse and a modest bank or law office employee sometimes want to throw a formal office suit at the feet of their beloved, let her hair down and dance on the table no worse than Dita Von Teese.
But it is one thing to want, and another thing to act. Real ladies see the goal and immediately find the means to achieve it. Our editors set out to learn how to move beautifully, and at the same time share their newly acquired knowledge with our readers. No sooner said than done! Natalia Novichkova, a teacher of strip plastic and other areas of modern dance, showed us a master class in sexual dance. Only the photographer Alexander Kochkaev had a hard time: it was not easy to concentrate on work - you don’t see such steps in the lens every day. Natalia told us about the history of strip plastics, about the minimum you need to know in order to learn how to move beautifully and about little female tricks.
Back to the roots
Striptease is a dance, the performer of which demonstrates the sexual movements of the body, gradually getting naked. Strip dancers have beautiful bodies, in movement they master them to perfection. The harmony and grace of sexuality elevate striptease to the level of erotic art.
The name of the dance "striptease" comes from the English strip, which translates as "undress, undress". Professional strip dances look frankly, but intimate, beautiful and natural, vulgar rudeness is completely absent in them. Mastering the art of undressing to music may not involve the process at all.
Striptease is a dance style with the addition of basic movements imitating striptease, which is aimed at developing flexibility and emancipation of the body. Strip plasticity allows you to demonstrate emotionality and express sexuality in dance, learn to control your body and present it beautifully. Strip-plastic classes combine elements of classical and modern choreography, stretching, defile technique, Pilates and the main movements of striptease and modern styles.
Why do we need strip plastic?
Such dances are a rather energy-intensive type of physical activity, which belongs to the category of dance aerobics. They will allow you to correct flaws and emphasize the dignity of the figure, change the attitude towards your own body, increase overall self-esteem, increase charm, self-confidence and attractiveness. You can not only train the body, develop coordination of movement and overall muscle tone, but also improve their elasticity and stretching. Not to mention what a wonderful surprise you can arrange for your other half. According to psychologists, a girl who moves beautifully is 70% more attractive than her more constrained friend.
To learn how to move beautifully to the beat of music, you need to know a few basic movements. When you master them, you can combine them in different orders, improvise according to your taste and create completely different moods for your dance. The main thing, as our column expert Natalia Novichkova says, is to feel the music and not be ashamed to look sexy and attractive. Even if a girl has sufficient physical data and is plastic, but at the same time she is clamped and, as it were, afraid of herself, a beautiful dance will not work.
Natalia suggested that we learn some simple basic strip-plastic movements, which even beginners in dancing can do. The main trick is to make the movements smooth and flow from one to another.
Starting position - feet shoulder-width apart, body straight, hands on hips.
Tilt the head to the right, bend the right knee, lower the right hand down.
Tilt the torso to the right, continue to bend the knee more strongly, draw a circle with the right hand from the bottom up.
We straighten the torso and lead it to the left side, bending the left leg and straightening the right, at the same time we straighten the head and run the hand along the body back to the hip.
2. Basic standing movements
Starting position - feet shoulder-width apart, one slightly bent, hands on hips, body straight.
Make a circular motion with the head without raising the shoulders.
Next, move the right hand along the thigh and at the same time make a circular motion with the right shoulder back; the same on the left side - while it is better to bend your knees, putting one leg slightly in front of the other.
Without lowering your arms, make a circular motion with your hips (you can make a more advanced interpretation of this movement - while the hips are spinning, run your hands over yourself, from the hips to the neck).
A little trick: when we turn the hips to the right side, we transfer the weight of the body to the right leg, we do the same to the left side.
3. Bunch No. 1 (with chair)
Starting position - sitting sideways to the "object" of your dance on the edge of the chair, knees together, feet apart, left hand on the back of the chair, right on the right knee, shoulders turned towards the "public", and the head thrown back in profile.
Slowly lower the right knee to the floor, running the hand along the leg and lowering the head down.
We rise sharply, leave the torso in a horizontal position, turn our shoulders away from the audience, legs wide apart.
Using the basic “wave” movement, raise the body, bring the right leg in a circular motion to the left, bringing the feet together.
4. Link No. 2 (on a chair)
- Starting position – standing next to the chair, leaning down, touching the floor with one hand and the thigh with the other, make sure that the chair is right behind you, practically between your legs .
- Slowly straighten up and sit sharply on the edge of the chair - legs in a wide position, knees bent, one knee looks straight, the other on the floor, make a circular motion with the hand and leave it raised, with the other hand hold on to the back of the chair.
- We sharply spread our legs to the sides, forming an angle of 90 degrees, turn our backs to the “public”, the arm is tense, we throw our head back.
- With a smooth movement, we gather our legs together, run our hands along ourselves from the neck to the knees, coquettishly turn to the “public”.
- If you want to finish the dance more spectacularly, slowly stand up from the chair, bring your legs together so that one knee “looks” at the other, put one hand behind your back, and the other slowly move along the body and lift it up.
And remember: the main thing in a dance, especially such a characteristic one as strip plastic, is the mood. Feel sexy and attractive - this energy will be transferred to others. And after such a dance, your other half will provide you with an enchanting night of love.
Found an error? You can report a bug by selecting it and pressing
How to striptease without looking funny
Night falls and the showgirl from Showgirl wakes up in you. And even before you have time to turn on your common sense, you already say the fatal: “Do you want me to dance a striptease for you?” He, of course, agrees. Let's lower the veil of pity over the end of this scene. It happens that each of us wants to feel like a stripper, perform a lap dance with her boyfriend and get a tip in panties. But how do you strip in a way that's really sexy, not funny (and everyone stays safe)? We share secrets!
Forget the acrobatics!
Pf, you say, it's obvious. And here it is not. You have no idea how many women have been injured by the duende. Bruises, torn ligaments, ankle injuries and even a concussion...
Let's agree: this is not a stage performance, but your goal is not to impress your boyfriend with a triple somersault, but to turn him on. First of all, it concerns stretching. Even if it seems to you that right now you will sit on the twine, this will not happen. Or it will, but it will be the last element that you completed. Yes, we know that when you went to the choreography circle in the third grade, you were the easiest to do the splits. But you're not in third grade, you're not hot and you don't want to risk your ligaments.
The same goes for any jumps (watch your head) and backbends (watch your back). In general, it is better to move more slowly and with a smaller amplitude than to go to the emergency room.
Don't do it without preparation
Any dance, even a house striptease, requires preparation and warming up. It is not necessary to think through the entire dance from the first to the last note, but you must have a concept for the dance.
What you need: the main set of movements you are going to perform and the order in which they are performed. It is better to rehearse the movements several times so that there are no surprises. At least once, you must run the dance alone in full dress, in order to foresee any accidents. So you will know, for example, that the floor is slippery here, it’s easy to stumble on the edge of the carpet, in this movement your dressing gown clings to the heel, and at this moment you need to be careful not to step on your boyfriend’s foot.
Wear clothes that are easy to take off
A common mistake new strippers make is to wear too many clothes. It seems to them that the longer they take it off, the more the dance will excite the partner's imagination.
And here we run into a problem. Jammed bra hooks are half the trouble, but the need, say, to pull off your jeans while slouching on the floor... Let's call it "death to the sex drive." Briefly about the wardrobe items that should be on you:
- Bra. Ideally, if it has a front clasp, it will be easier to take it off, and it looks more intriguing. In fact, it is the bra that opens up incredible scope for imagination. As additional accessories, you can use a "harness" made of thin leather straps or stickers on the nipples.
- Panties. It all depends on taste and physical data, but, in fact, thongs and tangas do not look as advantageous as you think, especially in some movements. Consider other options: lace shorts, briefs with a corset drawstring, or even panties with a cutout between the legs.
- Stockings. You can supplement them with a belt - it will be more difficult to move with it, but the effect will be stunning.
- Robe. From above you can put on a light silk dressing gown. Probably, it is not necessary to write that it is desirable that this is not the same one in which you lie on the sofa on Saturdays with a cat in one hand and a laptop in the other? And the point is not even the sexuality of a particular thing, but the fact that striptease is a surprise, a surprise, and your partner will see you in something that he has not seen before.
Let's talk about shoes separately.
Put on soft heels on heels
On the one hand, what is a striptease without heels? They outline the foot well, tighten the calves and buttocks, but... click. And if you have linoleum in your room, then they leave depressed points.
Why do we need soft heels? First, if you do not live in a private house, then you most likely have neighbors. You know, nothing destroys romance so much as an angry aunt Valya from the third floor, who presses the bell as if she is squeezing the last drops of conscience out of you.
Secondly, when the dance is performed in a club, it's one thing, there you can hardly hear how you click, but at home the sound will be completely different.
Choose slow music
...and familiar music. You won't like it if the track suddenly stops when you haven't even untied your robe yet.