How old is holly from dance moms
Holly Frazier - Bio, Age, Wiki, Facts and Family
Home Realitystar Holly Frazier
May 11, 1970 (age 52)
Pennsylvania , United States
Holly Frazier was born on May 11, 1970 (age 52) in Pennsylvania, United States. She is a celebrity realitystar. Her nationality is American. She joined tvshow named Dance Moms. She had 3 children Nia Sioux, Evan Frazier, William Frazier. Her spouse is Evan Frazier. Her weight is 65 kg. Her height is 5 ft 11 in. More information on Holly Frazier can be found here. This article will clarify Holly Frazier's In4fp, Wikipedia, 2022, Young, Age, Job, Husband, Book, Principal, Dance Moms, Education, Instagram, Zodiac Sign lesser-known facts, and other informations. (Please note: For some informations, we can only point to external links)
All Holly Frazier keywords suggested by AI with
Holly Frazier's About[✎]
Dr. Holly Frazier is a reality Television personality, Instagram star, and mother of Nia Frazier. She became famous as a reality star when she appeared with her daughter, Nia Frazier on the hit reality series ˜Dance Moms'. She is an educationalist, with a doctorate in education and is passionate about giving youth the right perspective in life. Though Holly wanted Nia to complete her degree, she recognised the talent in her daughter and enlisted her in ˜Abby Lee's Dance School' to give her a chance to excel in the art she had an aptitude for. Holly had a good rapport with the other moms on the show and was quite popular among them. However, she did not totally agree with Abby Lee's method of functioning and felt that her daughter was not getting a fair deal. She took to social media to put her view across and gained a large following of fans. She has been one of the longest participants on ˜Dance Moms'. She is on the board of a number of educational institutions and is an active member of many charity organisations where she has done a lot of social work. She has authored a book and wishes to continue as an active educationalist and use her social platform to further her cause of guiding youth in their most important formative years.
All Holly Frazier FAQ suggested by AI
Holly Frazier Family life[✎]
She and her husband, Evan Frazier, have two sons named William and Evan Jr. in addition to their daughter, Nia.
Holly Frazier Before Fame[✎]
She studied African Music and Dance while earning her undergraduate degree.
Holly Frazier Net Worth[✎]
Information about Her net worth in 2022 is being updated as soon as possible by infofamouspeople.com, You can also click edit to tell us what the Net Worth of the Holly Frazier is
Holly Frazier Height Weight[✎]
At the age of 52, Holly Frazier height is 5 ft 11 in. Her weight is 65 kg .
Houses & Cars & Luxury Brands[✎]
Holly Frazier's house and car and luxury brand in 2022 is being updated as soon as possible by in4fp.com, You can also click edit to let us know about this information.
Holly Frazier Fans Also Viewed
Latest video youtube about Holly Frazier [✎]
Holly Frazier Net Worth, Husband, Kids, Parents
Liveroger - 5 months ago
#NiaSioux on Overcoming Dance Moms Drama, DATING and Dreams of Becoming an EGOT (Exclusive)
Paparazzo - 1 year ago
Nia Sioux on Overcoming Dance Moms Drama, DATING and Dreams of Becoming an EGOT (Exclusive)
Entertainment Tonight - 1 year ago
Watch Ellen Piss Off This Guest. ..
Plot Twist - 3 years ago
REUNITING WITH PAIGE AND BROOKE | Nia Sioux
Nia Sioux - 3 years ago
Nia Sioux & Holly Frazier - Guess Their Age
Famous Birthdays - 4 years ago
Holly Frazier Talks About Being The Only Working Mom on Dance Moms (Nia Throwback special)
CarmoDance - 7 years ago
Celebrity Wife Swap USA Season 01 Episode 03 Dee Snider & Flavor Flav
Alice Walton - 7 years ago
Localites.tv Interviews Holly Madison After having her baby "Rainbow"
Localites.tv - 9 years ago
T.I. Sets Rumors Straight About Leaving Atlantic Records!- HipHollywood.com
HipHollywood - 9 years ago
Facts About Holly Frazier[✎]
● Holly Frazier was born on May 11, 1970 (age 52) in Pennsylvania, United States ● She is a celebrity realitystar ● Her nationality is American● She joined tvshow named Dance Moms● She had 3 children Nia Sioux, Evan Frazier, William Frazier● Her spouse is Evan Frazier● Her weight is 65 kg● Her height is 5 ft 11 in
Reference: Wikipedia, FaceBook, Youtube, Twitter, Spotify, Instagram, Tiktok, IMDb. Last update: 2020-05-05 03:33:00
by blog Admin
If you are a model, tiktoker, instagram Influencer... or brand marketer, who is looking for Collaborations, then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands - in4fp.com". It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests.
We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content
Holly Frazier Height, Weight, Age, Spouse, Family, Facts, Biography
|Holly Frazier Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1970|
|Spouse||Evan Frazier Sr.|
Holly Frazier is an American reality-TV star, actress, doctor, author, and motivational speaker. She is best known for starring on Lifetime reality-TV dancing series Dance Moms (2011-2017) alongside her daughter, Nia Sioux.
The Rational OneHolly Frazier in an Instagram post as seen in November 2019 (Holly Frazier / Instagram)
Pennsylvania, United States
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Holly earned her Bachelor’s degree in History and American Studies from Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts, United States in 1992.
She attended H. John Heinz III School of Public Policy and Management, Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States between 1997 and 2003. She earned a Master of Public Management degree in Educational Leadership and Administration.
In 2011, after 3 years of studies, Holly earned her doctorate from the University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
Reality-TV Star, Author, Motivational Speaker, Actress, Doctor
- Siblings – Heather Adora (Sister)
Holly Frazier is represented by –
- Edit Media Group (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Monogram Management Group (Manager) in Pasadena, California, United States
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbsHolly Frazier in a selfie as seen in October 2019 (Holly Frazier / Instagram)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Holly Frazier has dated –
- Evan Frazier Sr. (1995-Present) – She married Evan Frazier Sr. , an author, dancer, entrepreneur, non-profit leader, and corporate executive, on August 12, 2015. They have 3 children. Their oldest child is a son named Evan Frazier Jr. (b. November 22, 1998), a football and lacrosse athlete. They also have a daughter Nia Sioux (b. June 20, 2001), a singer, author, reality-TV star, actress, and dancer, and son William Frazier (b. April 5, 2003), a social media star and comedian.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark BrownHolly Frazier as seen in March 2020 (Holly Frazier / Instagram)
- Dimpled smile
- Wide nose
Holly Frazier has endorsed brands such as Flat Tummy App, Disney, Olive & Bette’s, Allure, and SmileDirectClub.
She is religious.
Holly Frazier Favorite Things
- Dishes – Macaroni and Cheese, Baked Ziti, Potato Pie
- Drink – Coffee With Milk
- Quote – “A winner is a loser who tried one more time. ” – George M. Moore Jr.
Source – Fandom, Instagram, InstagramHolly Frazier in an Instagram post in April 2020 (Holly Frazier / Instagram)
Holly Frazier Facts
- She is originally from The Bronx, New York City, New York.
- She enrolled her daughter Nia Sioux in the Abby Lee Dance Studio at the age of 3 due to her own love of dancing.
- When she was a young teenager, Holly was pretty shy, awkward, quiet, and kept to herself and reading books. However, she was proud of being a bookworm and loved school.
- She finished her 1st year of college during the last year of high school.
- Holly was a member of a dancing group that danced to African music as a college student.
- Holly suffered a foot injury in April 2013.
- She has worked as a teacher, school leader, and administrator for more than 20 years.
- Holly was a Middle School Director at the Winchester Thurston School in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- She worked as Director of Admissions at the Ellis School in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,
- Holly released a well-known book, Moments of Clarity, on March 26, 2014.
- Holly gained prominence in the same fashion as Melissa Gisoni, mom of Dance Mom stars Maddie Ziegler and Mackenzie Ziegler.
- She was known as ‘The Rational One’ among moms of dancers on the TV show for always keeping calm.
- She is a year and 5 days older than Kelly Hyland, a fellow Dance Moms reality-TV star.
- Holly has amassed a fanbase of more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
- She and her family had a dog named Olive who passed away on March 20, 2020. They also have a rescued Chihuahua mix named Sasha and a Yorkshire Terrier.
- She can never “wear too much jewelry.”
Featured Image by Holly Frazier / Instagram
Did we miss anyone?
Nia Siu Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Dance Moms & Net Worth
Famous People In The Usa
Biography Nia Siu - Nia Siu Frazier
Nia Siu is an American dancer, singer, actor, and You Tuber. She is one of the contestants on the dance reality show commonly known as "Dance Moms".
Her latest music video is called FLXXN ft. RIDDICK. Growing up in New York, Nia was able to watch 4-5 Broadway shows every year. She always wanted to be a Broadway actress.
Before that, she could play the piano and drums and was also a songwriter. Along with Maddie Ziegler and Kendall Vertes, Nya was featured in the February 2016 issue of Seventeen magazine.
In addition, she has also appeared on the cover of other magazines such as Big City Kids and Sesi. In 2015, Nia released her first single "Star In Your Own Life" along with a music video.
Nia Siu Age
A young and talented American star and social media personality was born on June 20, 2001 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. So as of 2019she turned 18 years old.
Besides, she celebrates her birthday every day.
Nia Siu: height and weight - how tall is Nia Siu
Near is approximately 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 55 kg as of 2019.
Nia Su's Family
Nia was born as the middle child of parents Holly Hatcher-Fraser and Evan Fraser Sr. Prior to that, she grew up alongside her two brothers named Evan Fraser Jr. and William Fraser.
Holly, who has been on Dance Moms with Nia and supports her in all her endeavors, says she is supportive of her. Moreover, she reminds her daughter that, despite her success, everything can disappear any day if she does not work hard and persevere.Photo of Nia Sioux
Boyfriend of Nia Sioux
Su has been in a relationship with her boyfriend named Bryce Xavier since 2017. Before his girlfriend's career, Bryce was a dancer, model, and actor. For the first time, the magnificent lovebirds met at the end of 2016, when they studied together in a dance class.
who is Taya Smith engaged to?
However, Siu made an official statement, telling Teen Vogue more about how they got together.
“We met a year ago at a dance,” Nia told Teen Vogue about her first relationship. “It was hip-hop class and we got to know each other and maybe five months went by and we ended up working together on the same project for Target and we became really close friends. Like, we were best friends. We ended up falling in love and started dating.”
It's a great experience for Nia to have her first boyfriend with someone who is also her best friend. She added: “He is very cute. So cute and fun. And he's one of those people that when you're around him, you just smile because he makes everyone happy."
The former Dance Moms star continued that the most important thing she's learned from a relationship is that it shouldn't be stressful. She and Bryce spend a lot of time apart, but she says she always makes time for each other, whether it's a phone call at night or a text message in the morning. She also says that sometimes distance makes the heart grow tenderly. "It wasn't a problem," she said of the time and geographic differences.
Nia says that what she likes most about keeping fun memories and adventures with her new beau is just because he is "such a wonderful person." As for whether the two will collaborate anytime soon, Nia says it would be "really cool."
Congratulations to the happy couple - and we can't wait to see them show off their dance moves together.
Nia Sioux dance moms
First appearing on Dance Moms in 2011, Nia Sioux was called the dark horse. She was regularly denied performances, and her instructor, Abby Lee Miller, placed her at the base of the pyramid. Despite this sign, however, Nia remained focused on her adoration for execution and eventually grew into a gifted star who continued to shine long after Dance Moms.
By creating hit tunes and music recordings on YouTube, following events on Broadway, and doing recurring drama work, Nia has established herself as a trained performer. As she continues to take on new opportunities and challenges, she usually remains grateful to Dance Moms for getting her to where she is today.
Amazingly, Nia started to become famous when she starred in Dance Moms. In 2015, she released her first tune and released the music video "Star In Your Own Life" which has over 12 million views on Youtube. She has since released several unique tunes and recordings, including a coordinated composition to a random tune and another seminal video to the tune "Kill".
At that moment, in 2016, she got a job in an off-Broadway show called The Journey of Love, where she tested her acting skills, singing and moving gifts and encouraged her attachment to performing.
She returned to Dance Moms in 2017, competing in The Irreplaceables, led by Dancing With the Stars expert Cheryl Burke and featuring Nia, Kalani Hilliker, Kendall Vertes and Chloe Lukasiak.
When the seventh season ended, Nia began investigating acting. She did a regular job on the CBS drama The Bold and the Beautiful, playing a design assistant named Emma. Constantly looking for new and inspiring opportunities, Nia even found an opportunity to travel to South Korea as a reporter for the 2018 Winter Olympics for NBC and Musical.ly, an online life video app.
Nia Siu is bold and beautiful
Nia Siu portrays "Emma" as a bright, young and socially conscious intern with a flair for fashion and design in The Bold and the Beautiful.
Nia Siu wowed audiences as a dancer, singer and actor on the small screen and in live performances, proving herself to be one of today's hottest triple threats. Best known for her role on Lifetime's hit series Dancing Moms, Nia has since moved out of the real world and into a TV actress. Nia plunged into the world of music when she released her first single "Star In Your Own Life", which has over 11 million views on YouTube.
She continued to release music, and her latest single "You Don't Really Wanna" reached number one on the iTunes Music Video pop charts. Her skills with multiple hyphens were showcased when she performed as a performer in the Broadway musical The Journey of Love. Soon after, Nia starred in her first film, Running from My Roots, and co-hosted a popular digital series. "Ready style".
NBC Sports has named Near as Special Correspondent for the 2018 Winter Olympics. Nia's talent was recently recognized when she was chosen "Favorite Dancer Under 17" at the IDA Awards and was nominated for the Tiger Beat "19up to 19".
It's important for Nia to be a good role model, and she tells the children about how they can "become a star" in their own lives, which is very important to her. In addition, she has a clothing line called Popular Poison (Nia Sioux X Popular Girl), which conveys her positive image through clothing.
Nia Sioux leaves courage and beauty
Nia Sioux made her last appearance in The Bold and the Beautiful as her character, Emma Barber, finally met her demise.
The actress addressed her departure from the show and said, “Old Emma can't answer the phone now…why? Because she is dead. Many thanks to @boldandbeautifulcbs for giving me a chance. This was my first scripted show and I will always be grateful for this amazing experience. Those last scenes were bittersweet, but they were so much fun to film. And to all Emma's fans, a huge thank you for all the love and support. Until next time, B&B. '
Despite her determination to tell Hope Logan (Annika Noel) the truth about baby Beth, Thomas Forrester (Matthew Atkinson) caught up with her and silenced her forever.
how much is Carol King
While she is no longer seen in The Bold and the Beautiful, fans can look forward to seeing her in two upcoming films currently in post-production: The Code and Lies I Tell Myself.
The young and versatile actress became popular as a regular on Dance Moms, where she made her debut at the age of 10. She starred in the popular reality show for seven seasons. However, it turned out that she had been dancing since the age of three.
Sioux also loves to sing. Her first single was "Star In Your Own Life", which already has over 11 million views on YouTube, followed by "You Don't Really Wanna", which hit number one on the iTunes Music Video pop charts. She also appeared in "Runnin' From My Roots", which was her first film, and she also co-hosted the hit digital series Ready Set Style.
With his talent, Su is definitely on his way to the top. But she also has other priorities, including getting a college degree.
In an interview with Naluda Magazine she said: “In 5 years I will be going to college. In my family, education comes first, so I will think about my future specialty. In addition, it is difficult to imagine what I will be doing in 5 years. I hope I will do what I love - singing, acting and dancing."
In the meantime, stay tuned for all the latest news and updates from Celebrating The Soaps right here.
Nia Siu Dancer
Nia started dancing at the age of three and joined Dance Moms when she was 10 years old. Nia's hard work has made her a fan favorite for the dance show. In addition, she has been interested in music since childhood.
In addition, Nia dances contemporary and musical theater numbers during her tenure with the Abby Lee Dance Company. She also has a talent for singing and has been featured in several viral videos.
Referring to this, she made her Broadway debut in Love Ride in New York in 2016. Prior to this, she performed in a concept video with co-star Wilson Mayo in the same year, so she takes on voice and acting lessons every week to prepare for her career goals.
She has also appeared on the cover of several magazines, including; City kids and Sesi magazine.
Nia Siu Net Worth
The young star's net worth is about $2 million, which she has earned over her career, but her salary has yet to be revealed.
Nia Sioux Songs
- Star in Your Own Life (2015)
- Kill (2015)
- Dance (2017)
- You Really Don't Want (2017) 9
Dance Moms - frwiki.wiki
Dance Moms on Lifetime and simultaneously on Lifetime Canada.
The principle of the show is to be trained by a group of young dancers in the Abby Lee Dance Company. This company aims to make its students become professional dancers. The peculiarity of the program is that it is focused on the point of view of mothers of little girls participating in the program.
In France, the program is broadcast from on Teva. In Quebec, it is broadcast on Canal Vie.
As of May 2020, Abby Lee Miller will not be renewing her contract with Lifetime. There will be no season 9.
- 1 principle
- 2 members
- 2.1 Teachers
- 3 Former members
- 3.1 Team "ELITE"
- 3.2 Mini team (2016-6 - and season)
- 4 French voices
- 5 episodes
- 5.1 First season (2011)
- 5.2 Second season (2012)
- 5.3 Third season (2013)
- 5.4 Fourth season (2014)
- 5.5 Season Five (2015)
- 5.6 Sixth season (2016)
- 5. 7 Seventh season (2016-2017)
- 5.8 Season Eight (2020)
- 6 Around the show
- 6.1 Abby Lee Dance Company
- 6.2 Choreographies
- 6.3 Criticism and controversy
- 7 Derived emissions and adaptations
- 8 Film adaptation
- 9 External links
- 10 Notes and references
Every week at the Abby Lee Dance Company in Pittsburgh, a group of young dancers led by Abby Lee Miller train for a dance competition. The group usually consists of 5-8 dancers, depending on the episodes of the show. Every week they learn a new group choreography and also, for some, a trio, duo or solo. Solo during competitions is the privilege of little girls and the object of many conflicts between their mothers. Each episode begins with a "pyramid", a ranking created by choreographer Abby to represent the best and worst performances from the previous week. The episode usually ends with an awards ceremony for the winners of the contest. Maddie Ziegler is considered Abby's favorite dancer. She performs solo almost every week, is the winner of most competitions and is almost always at the top of the pyramid. This creates tension with each episode between her mother, Melissa, and the other little girls' mothers. The tension between these mothers and Abby Lee Miller is also at the center of the show.
- Abby Lee Miller is the founder of the Abby Lee Dance Company.
- Gianna Martello - Abby Lee Miller's assistant and one of her alumni.
- Melissa Gisoni is the mother of Maddie Ziegler (b. 2002, 17) and Mackenzie Ziegler (b. 2004, 15). Leave the show in Season 6 so Maddie can focus on her professional endeavors.
- Jackie Lucia is the mother of Sophia Lucia (born 2002, 16 years old), who will leave the issue until 3- season.
- Kelly Hyland is the mother of Brooke Hyland (born 1998, aged 21) and Paige Hyland (born 2000, aged 19), who were banned from the show in the fourth season due to an altercation between Kelly and Abby.
- Christy Lukasiak is the mother of Chloe Lukasiak (born 2001, age 18), who will leave the show after the fourth season. She will be back at 7- m season.
- Katie Stein is the mother of Vivi-Anne Stein (born 2004, age 14) who left the show after the first season. Katie is the owner of the Candy Apple studio and Abby Lee Miller's rival.
- Leslie Ackerman is the mother of Payton Ackerman (born 1997, aged 21) who joins the show from time to time to integrate certain group choreographies.
- Christy Ray - Mother Asia Ray (born 2005, 13 years old) who appears in several episodes of season 3- .
- Jessalyn Siwa is the mother of JoJo Siwa (born 2003, age 16) who joined the show in the 4- season and leaves after the 6- season.
- Christy Hunt is the mother of Sarah Hunt (born 2005, aged 13) who has been on the run several times over the course of 4- and 5- .
- Jill Green is the mother of Kendall Green (born 2002, age 17) who joined the show during the 2- m season.
- Kira Girard is the mother of Kalani Khiliker (born 2000, 19 years old) who joined the show in 4- m season.
- Holly Fraser - mother of Nia Siu (born 2001, aged 18). Leaves the show after season 7.
Team "MINI LA" (2016 -6th - th season)
- Tiffany Oladi is the mother of Alexus Oladi (born July 4, 2007, age 12), who left the show after the mini-team disbanded.
- Sari Lopez is the mother of Areana Lopez (born May 21, 2005, age 15).
- Mary Owen is the mother of Alice Owen (born March 9, 2006, age 12).
- Lynn Faye is 's mother Kendyl Faye (born February 25, 2008, age 12) who joined the show after Mia left.
- Kerry Evans - mother of Peyton Evans (b. February 17, 2009, aged 11).
- Yolanda Walmsley is the mother of Elliana Walmsley (born June 23, 2007, aged 12).
- Stacy Ketchman is the mother of Liliana Ketchman (b. June 23, 2008, age 11).
- Muriel Nijon
- Veronique Uzuro
- Adeline Lecade
- Marin Tuya
- Philip Hubert
- Benjamin Cohen
- Marion Cohen
- Sandra Parra
- Eglantine Lekoz
- Alice torand
- Flora Caprielian
- Sabrina Marchese
- Ann-Sophie Nallino
- French version
- Studio: Imagine
- Adaptation: Valentin Marshall
- Art Direction: Julien Breat
First season (2011)
The first season consists of 12 episodes and 1 special aired between and .
- Let the show begin! ( Competition starts )
- New recruit ( highly unacceptable )
- Like a mother, like a daughter ( Cheerleaders Blues )
- Star ( Stealing the show )
- New York Agent ( When the Stars Collide )
- Missing ( Die Dance )
- Dance my angel ( she is a fighter )
- Love is in the air Love is in the air ( Love is on the dance floor )
- Las Vegas Here We Are ( from ballerinas to dancers )
- War Declared ( Cathy Brings It! )
- Championship (here all ends with )
- Star in the firmament ( there is only one star )
- Best of ( Most Outrageous Moments ) (special)
Second season (2012)
The second season has 26 episodes and 4 specials broadcast between at .
- Let's dance ( All replaced by )
- Queen's Apples ( Return of Candy Apples )
- Brooke Choice ( Going Brook point )
- Nobody likes bad things ( Nobody likes a bully )
- Ghost ( back Brook )
- Moms in costumes ( Jill on a rampage )
- Hands up ( Bullets and Ballet )
- Supreme Betrayal ( Runaway Mom )
- Big bet ( costume drama )
- Under the Florida Sun ( Miami Heatwave )
- Star dream ( Melissa pleads for the fifth )
- Chance of a lifetime ( Waiting for Joffrey )
- Lies and jealousy ( Abbygeddon )
- Abby in all her forms ( Abby's most divine moments ) (Special)
- The battle begins ( The battle begins )
- Bright Return ( Night of the Living Dancers )
- All pictures allowed ( I know what you did at the last competition )
- Maddie Has A Secret
- For Better or For Worse ( Abby's Dance-A-Thon ) (special)
- Revenge ( how do you like these apples? )
- Birthday between enemies ( Worst party on birthday occasion ! )
- Drop Dead Diva ( Guess who's back? )
- Still ill ( break a leg )
- Girls vs Boys ( Candy Apple Revenge )
- Abby's Gala
- Cruel dilemma ( new in town )
- Solo Fever
- May the best win! ( Citizens )
- Homecoming Part 1 ( Reunion: Off the Dance Floor, Part 1 ) (special)
- Homecoming Part 2 ( Reunion: Off the Dance Floor, Part 2 ) (special)
Third season (2013)
The third season includes 31 episodes and 8 specials that aired between and .
- Four Truths ( Smoke Before Fire ) (special)
- Beginning of the end ( Beginning of the end )
- Spirit of Rebellion ( won with old, with new )
- Superstar ( but I am national champion! )
- We're not going to lie to each other ( Liar, Liar, Dancing Mom on Fire! )
- Beware of substitution! ( Revenge of replacements )
- Top of the pyramid ( cute boys, doll girls )
- Unlimited ( Rotten to the Core )
- Nothing is taken for granted ( you were unfriendly )
- Rest in Peace Broadway Baby ( Bye Bye Baby )
- Love Story ( All is well in love and war )
- Take care of yourself! ( Camouflaged maneuvers )
- Expressions and emotions ( Apple of her eye )
- Diamond crushers ( she is a maniac )
- Ruthless Competition ( Watch Your Back Mac )
- Everyone to the polls! ( Dance Policy )
- Assistant choreographer ( Can I have this dance? )
- Premier Straight ( Top View )
- Hell Armwrestling ( Candy Apple )
- Mother / Daughter ( Tell Everyone Part 1 ) (Special)
- We Rock It All ( Tell It All Part 2 ) (special)
- B major league ( Crazy boy, Crazy mom )
- Moms incognito ( Two girls, one solo )
- Perfect team ( An apple a day saves Abby )
- So chic ( no room for rotten apples )
- Sparring Part 1
- Speeches Part 2 ( Dance Moms Chatter Part 2 ) (special)
- Tap Versus Hip Hop
- Rivalry ( Abby so far this season ) (Special)
- What a day! ( Solo Riot )
- Clash ( Clash of Dance Moms )
- Patch ( The Dancing Dead )
- When the cat is not around . .. ( Gone, Abby is gone )
- Invincibles ( Again, Again Abby )
- Vegas Jackpot ( Diva Las Vegas )
- The new face of dance ( Do-Si-Do and Do-Si-Ne )
- My girl champion
- Hurricane Abby ( Dance Moms Reunion: Hurricane Abby ) (special)
- Gifts of Time ( Twas the Fight Before Christmas ) (Special)
Fourth season (2014)
The fourth season consists of 27 episodes and 7 specials aired between and .
- Flaws of villains ( Guess who's coming to the dance? ) (Special)
- All in the hot seat ... or almost ( Welcome back . .. Now don't get too comfortable )
- One number among others (two people can play this game in )
- For a good reason ( Dance Moms Cares ) (special)
- Abby the Menace ( Abby Strikes Back )
- Between Witches ( Chloe vs. Kendall: Round 2 )
- Everyone wants your seat ( no one is safe )
- New Chloe ( Battle Chloe )
- Revenge in New York ( Big Trouble in the Big Apple )
- Only one creature you're missing... ( Wingman Down )
- At eight we'll be a myth ( Nothing's fair in Abbeville )
- Ninth Heaven ( no solo for you )
- Un pas de travers
- Little Sister, Big Sister ( Sister Showdown ) Little Sister, Big Sister Sister
- Decisions Decisions ( Decisions Decisions )
- Family above all ( Family above all )
- Such a beautiful tribute ( Lights! Camera! Dancing! )
- Life goes on ( introducing my new team )
- The Dance Moms cm red ( Seeing off red ) (Special)
- Between girls ( Girl Talk ) (special)
- Maddie vs. Chloe ( Battle of Maddie vs. Chloe ) (special)
- Top 10 choreos ( Abby Top Ten Dances ) (specials)
- Twice as many problems ( twice as many moms, twice as many problems )
- First kiss ( kiss or get off the potty )
- The world according to Abby ( Three soloists, one star )
- Fear of losing ( abbi-phobia )
- Cursed Umbrella ( Chloe gets revenge )
- Must prove himself ( No More Crybabies )
- Pistol shooting ( doubles )
- Be careful or I'll cancel everything ( Another bites the dust )
- My favorite solo ( 45 seconds solo )
- Hollywood, here we are! ( Hollywood Here We Are Part 1 )
- Hour of Truth ( Hollywood Here We Go Part 2 )
- Favoritism ( Reproduction of favorites ) (Special)
Season five (2015)
The fifth season includes 30 episodes and 4 specials, broadcast between and .
- Forbidden to moms ( Girl Talk 2 ) (Special)
- Correspondence ( 99 problems, but mom is not alone )
- On the brink of hysterics ( Abby served )
- Head bow ( Jojo with bow )
- Bye Bye Pittsburgh ( Bye Bye Pittsburgh )
- Conquest of the West ( Hello Hollywood, Goodbye Abby )
- Tone rising ( Nia risks it all )
- LA Hard Law Part 1 ( Wild West Coast Part 1 )
- LA Hard Law Part 2 ( Wild West Coast Part 2 )
- Domino Effect ( The Great Break )
- Confused ( New Maddie? )
- Nia's Last Chance ( Nia's Last Chance )
- Grand Challenge ( Abby's Trash, Cathy's Treasure )
- Contest without Maddie ( Mackenzie's time to shine )
- Second Chance Hollywood ( Second Round Hollywood )
- Whoever rubs it will prick ( Maddy vs. Kalani )
- Battle of clips ( videos killed the star ALDC )
- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 1 Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 1 )
- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2 Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Billing ( Seeing Stars ) (special)
- Australia: Nothing Works Part 1 ( Dance Moms Down Under Part 1 )
- Australia: Nothing Works Part 2 ( Dance Moms Down Under Part 2 )
- Kendall Superstar (on live from Los Angeles, this is Kendall K. )
- Maddie vs Mackenzie ( Maddie vs Mackenzie )
- Monster Under the Bed ( West Coast Strikes Back )
- Big fight ( Abby vs. Kira )
- Abby Lee Miller disappeared ( Where is Abby Lee Miller anyway? )
- Will come, will not come ( Abby vs. Kira ... AGAIN! )
- Countdown ( Single fight: 1 round )
- Crazy Solos ( Baby Dance Mama Drama )
- Impossible to lose ( Nia vs Kalani ... Winner takes Al )
- It goes or breaks ( National Chaos )
- unknown French name ( City of Angels ) (special, not published in France)
- unknown French title ( Slumber Party! ) (special, not published in France)
Season six (2016)
The sixth season includes 29 episodes and 5 specials airing between and .
- unknown french title ( mom banned ) (special)
- unknown French title ( New season, New rules )
- unknown French title ( Abby vs. Melissa )
- unknown French title ( Mini Dancers, Big Drama )
- unknown French name ( Now you see Abby and now you don't )
- unknown French name ( Abby's Replaceable )
- unknown French name ( Abby's New Favorites )
- unknown French title ( Debbie Allen Rescue Rangers )
- unknown French title ( Maddie returns )
- unknown French name ( Nia saves the day )
- unknown French title ( Abby Lee Horror Story )
- unknown French name ( The Maddie Rumor )
- unknown French name ( Brynn's Big Moment )
- unknown French name ( ALDC Does Vegas )
- unknown French title ( JoJo Steals the Show Show )
- unknown French name ( Melissa's ad )
- unknown French title ( Mack Z vs. Abby Lee )
- unknown French name ( Mini Madness )
- unknown French name ( One Last Dance )
- unknown French name ( Hello and Goodbye ) (special)
- unknown French name ( The Girls Say Goodbye ) (special)
- unknown French title ( Maddie and Mackenzie goodbye ) (special)
- unknown French name ( Girl Talk Part 3 ) (special)
- unknown French name ( Abby's New Beginning )
- unknown French title ( Nia & Kendall Face Off )
- unknown French name ( Return of the Minis )
- unknown French title ( Mommy Meltdown )
- unknown French name ( Mini Mayhem )
- unknown French name ( Abby, you're fired! )
- unknown french title ( JoJo - no-show )
- unknown French name ( ALDC for sale? )
- unknown French name ( Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like Ab-bee )
- unknown French name ( Two teams, two studios part 1 )
- unknown French title ( Two teams, two studios part 2 )
Seventh season (2016-2017)
The seventh season aired from .
- unknown French title ( Fight for Your Life )
- unknown French name ( Abby's worst nightmare )
- unknown French name ( Return of rotten apples )
- unknown French title ( Winner takes all )
- unknown French name ( New Kid on the Block )
- unknown French name ( No Clowning Around )
- unknown French name ( Curse of Fresno )
- unknown French name ( ALDC Ain't Dead still )
- unknown French name ( Battle of blondes )
- unknown French name ( Breathless In Denver )
- unknown French name ( Leaving La La Land )
- unknown French name ( in Pittsburgh it's not always sunny )
- unknown French name ( Same Old Frenemies Part 1 )
- unknown French name ( Same Old Frenemies Part 2 )
Eighth season (2020)
Season 8 airs from .
- Abby's return
- Abby returns to her duties
- dear mother
- Broadway Spoiled Child
- Choose wisely
- Queen or King ALDC
- Ultimatum Lilly
- Return of Yolanda
- Team in the dock
- We make waves in Pittsburgh
- Zero tolerance for mothers
- Hanna's real face
- Two jackets: four dancers
- Abby's Auditions
- Return of studio 19
- Rising from the ashes
- New York National Final
Around the show
Abby Lee Dance Company
Abby Lee Miller started her own dance company at the age of 14. The Abby Lee Dance Company studio is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where Abby Lee Miller was born and has always lived. The dance troupe is open to children ages 2 to 18 and offers many dance classes ranging from tap to hip hop, including jazz. In addition to Abby, these lessons are taught by six well-known teachers. Abby Lee Miller's goal is that after being fully trained in her studio, her students can start a career as a professional dancer.
Abby Lee Miller is an acclaimed choreographer, so choreographic sequences play a big role in the performance. Abby's creations are unique in that each one tells a story. Considered one of Abby's finest choreographies, "Last Lyrics" features dancers imitating a tragically ending car ride. Young girls also often play famous characters on stage. Maddie has visibly stepped into the shoes of Helen Keller, a blind, deaf and mute writer. Abby even told Near, who previously performed a tribute to Maya Angelou, the choreography in memory of her deceased dog, a Bichon named Broadway Baby.
Criticism and controversy
After another run-in with Abby, Kelly Hyland beats the choreographer and ends up on trial. As a result, she and her daughters will leave the show. The incident can be seen in an episode that aired on February 11, 2014. In turn, Kelly Hyland also sued Abby Lee on behalf of her daughter Paige, accusing her of bullying. Abby indeed, among other bullying, advised Kelly to seek treatment for Paige's mental problems. Many viewers have criticized Abby Lee's attitude towards her students, saying that she is solely responsible for the nervous breakdowns of Kelly Hyland or other mothers.
The costumes of little girls in dance competitions are sometimes controversial. The most brutal came after the airing of the ninth episode of the second season, in which young dancers performed a choreography called "Topless Dancers". In this issue, they were dressed in outfits that created the illusion of nudity. Due to much criticism, this episode was subsequently censored by the channel.
Derived emissions and adaptations
- Dance Moms: Miami is a program with the same concept but set in the Stars Dance studio. The show was canceled after just one season.
- Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition is a dance competition show where Abby Lee Miller selects young dancers to compete against each other until only one winner remains.
- Abby's Studio Rescue is a show where Abby Lee Miller helps struggling dance studios transform to recruit new students.
- Raising Asia is a show about the life of Asia Monet Ray, a guest dancer who joins the team during several competitions in the third season.
- Dance Mums with Jennifer Ellison UK adaptation of the show.
In 2016, Ellen DeGeneres announced that her production company A Very Good Production and Warner Bros. develop a film based on the play.
- Official website of the exhibition
- Abby Lee Miller Dance Company Official Website
Notes and links
- ↑ " Dance Moms : The show that saw Maddie Ziegler land on Tewa!" , Public , (as of January 21, 2015)
- ↑ http://www. buddytv.com/articles/dance-moms/dance-moms-reunion-does-abby-a-54855.aspx
- ↑ " Dancing Moms 'Not Very Thankful' Says Abby Lee Miller ", on mtv.com, (accessed August 29, 2020) .
- ↑ Rebeca Schumann, " Is Chloe Lukasiak Leaving Dance Moms?" ALDC star says she's done with Abby Lee Miller in season 4 finale preview" at International Business TimesAugust 2020 ) .
- ↑ (in) Eat, sleep, breathe... Dance! ", Eat, sleep, breathe... Dance! (as of August 29, 2020) .
- ↑ (in) "Kalani Hilliker" at Wikipedia , (read online)
- ↑ (in) " A+E Networks UK " on A+E Networks UK (accessed 30 September 2020) .
- ↑ http://abbyleedancecompany.com/faculty/
- ↑ (in) Tracey Egan Morrissey, " Dance Moms Outdoors with Helen Keller Interpretive Dance" on jezebel.com, (accessed August 29, 2020) .
- ↑ (in) " A+E Networks UK " on A+E Networks UK (accessed 30 September 2020) .
- ↑ Rebeca Schumann, " Kelly Hyland talks about Abby Lee Miller's struggles as she leaves ALDC: "She hurts my kids every day," Dance Moms star says , in International Business Times, (accessed August 29, 2020 ) .
- ↑ Free Britney, " Abby Lee Miller: Paige Hyland sued for physical and mental abuse of dance moms!" ", Available at thehollywoodgossip.com, (as of August 29, 2020) .
- ↑ Rebeca Schuman, " 'Dance Moms' Fans Accuse Abby Lee Miller of Child Abuse, Ask Lifetime to Cancel Show After Arrest of Kelly Hyland ", at International Business Times, (accessed 29 August 2020 ) .
- ↑ (in) Tracy Egan Morrissey, " Dance Moms Turned into Little Girls Performing Nude Burlesques in Costumes " on jezebel.com, (accessed August 29, 2020) .