How many votes strictly come dancing
Strictly Come Dancing vote | How to vote by phone and online
This year's Strictly Come Dancing is already shaping up to be one of the best yet, with incredible performances and personalities on the famous BBC dance floor.
On Saturday 5th November, the remaining ten contestants in the Strictly Come Dancing 2022 line-up will battle it out in the ballroom once more as they take on brand new routines in a bid to get top marks from the judges.
Once they've all performed, it will be over to the viewers to save their favourite so that they avoid the dreaded bottom two and don't have to dance for survival in front of Head Judge Shirley Ballas, Motsi Mabuse, Anton Du Beke and Craig Revel Horwood.
But what's in store as Week 7 gets underway? The Strictly Come Dancing 2022 songs and dances were unveiled earlier this week, and include everything from Tony Adams taking on the Salsa to Helen Skelton performing a complicated Jive.
After impressing on Halloween Week, the likes of Ellie Taylor are hoping to remain at the top of the Strictly Come Dancing leaderboard. But will it be a brand new star who emerges as the front runner?
As we countdown to Saturday night, here’s all the details on how to vote in this year's Strictly Come Dancing competition and how to save your favourite couple.How to vote online for Strictly Come Dancing
To vote online, you'll need to head over to the Strictly homepage where you'll be given some instructions on how to place your vote.
First of all, you'll need to register to vote online – or if you have BBC account already set up from last year, you can just sign in.
When the vote is open, the link to vote will appear at the top of the page.
The couples will be listed in alphabetical order. Select the button next to their names and click "vote now" to submit your choice.
You are able to vote more than once, although there is an upper limit on how many times you can vote per episode.
Stay updated with the cha cha chat. Get all the latest Strictly news sent to your inbox.
Sign up for all the glitz from the Strictly ballroom at your fingertips
Voting opens once every couple has performed and, like every year, that vote is not open for long so make sure you cast yours quickly!Is it free to vote online for Strictly?
Yes, it's free! There is no charge for voting online.Can you vote by phone?
Yes you can!
If you don't wish to vote online and would rather place your vote via telephone, you can.
The phone numbers will be given out in the show and be made available on the Strictly homepage whilst the vote is open.What are the Strictly Come Dancing phone voting numbers?
If you would like to vote for your favourite contestant over the phone, then you can do so with the phone numbers displayed on the Strictly Come Dancing homepage when the live vote opens.How much does it cost to vote for Strictly by phone?
Costs vary – see the BBC's Terms and Conditions for full details.
Strictly Come Dancing continues on Saturdays and Sundays on BBC One. Looking for something else to watch? Check out our TV Guide or visit our Entertainment hub for more news and features.
The latest issue of Radio Times magazine is on sale now – subscribe now and get the next 12 issues for only £1. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to the Radio Times View From My Sofa podcast.
Strictly Come Dancing Voting - How To Vote on Strictly
Strictly Come Dancing Voting – How To Vote on Strictly Come Dancing
You have watched in awe as the couples showcase their fabulous dances. You have listened to the judges (or not) and chosen your couples of the week. Don’t miss out on your chance to cast your vote and save your favourites so they get to perform for another week.
Here’s everything you need to know on Strictly Voting…
Once all of the remaining couples have performed on Saturday evening, the voting will open for around 30 minutes.
The results will be revealed in the results show Sunday evening which is scheduled for What Time Is Strictly On?
The two couples who receive the least public votes combined with the judges scores will then go on to dance one last time in the dreaded dance-off.
Based on the dance-off alone, Shirley, Motsi, Craig and Anton will then choose which couple they would prefer to stay in the competition to dance another week. If the judges are split, head judge Shirley will have the casting vote.
Voting couldn’t be easier, there are plenty of ways that you can vote for the couples that you want to see dance again and hopefully make it all the way to the final.
Below is our guide to voting on Strictly Come Dancing:
Fri 23rd – Sun 25th June 2023
4* De Vere Beaumont Estate Hotel
Spend the weekend with your favourite stars of Strictly Come Dancing at the impressive 4* De Vere Beaumont Estate in Windsor.
Join Strictly Come Dancing Champion & BAFTA Award Winner Giovanni Pernice, plus Strictly Superstars Gorka Marquez, Karen Hauer, Aljaz Skorjanec, Janette Manrara, new Pro Lauren Oakley, Argentine Tango stars Leandro Palou & Maria Tsiatsiani plus World Ballroom Champions Warren & Kristi Boyce.
Fri 14th – Sun 16th July 2023
5* Celtic Manor Resort Hotel
Newport, South Wales
Spend the weekend with your favourite stars of Strictly Come Dancing at the stunning 5* Celtic Manor Resort in South Wales.
Join Strictly Come Dancing Champion & BAFTA Award Winner Giovanni Pernice, plus Strictly Superstars Aljaz Skorjanec, Janette Manrara, Kai Widdrington & Nadiya Bychkova, new Pro Lauren Oakley, Argentine Tango stars Leandro Palou & Maria Tsiatsiani plus World Ballroom Champions Warren & Kristi Boyce.
The easiest way to vote for your favourite couples is to vote online. This can be done from your phone, laptop, tablet, whichever device you choose. Make sure that you sign up for a BBC account first to make sure that you don’t miss out. You can register any time so that you are ready to vote as soon as voting opens on Saturday evening.
1. Register here for a BBC account before the show: https://account.bbc.com/register/
Enter your information and sign up for an account and you are good to go and place your votes.
2. Go online when voting opens:
You can access the voting page via the Strictly homepage here: www.bbc.co.uk/strictly once voting opens.
Save it to your favourites so that you can access it quickly when you are ready to vote.
3. Choose your couples:
When voting has opened after all the couples have danced on Saturday evening you will have a list of all the remaining couples.
You are able to choose up to 3 couples to vote for, or you can vote 3 times for the same couple.
4. Wait for the results!
Wait patiently for the results show on Sunday evening to see if your favourite couples are safe.
Voting online with a QR code.
Strictly Come Dancing have made it super easy to vote using the QR code. This will appear on your TV screen when voting information is shown. Simply scan the QR code using your phone or tablet and follow the instructions.
Alternatively the QR code can be found here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1X4ySd2Dzmg00cg4ZDc8DmC/voting-info
As above you can now choose the couples you want to vote for and wait for the results show on Sunday.
Voting by phone
If you don’t want to vote online you can still vote by phone. There will be a charge for voting by phone and this varies depending upon your provider.
The phone numbers will be given out in the show after each couple receives their results from the judges. But don’t worry if you miss them all of the numbers will be made available on the Strictly homepage whilst the vote is open.
Job done! Whichever method you choose make sure to vote for your favourites each week!
What Kind of Strictly Voter Are You?
Just for fun take a look below – which kind of Strictly voter are you?
Chooses a favourite couple in week one, vote for them every week and remain loyal no matter what.
Best Dancer Voter
Vote each week depending on the technique and performance of the dancers that particular week. Not specifically voting for one couple each week.
Best Performance Voter
Vote on the entertainment value of the routine. Loves a bit of storytelling and flamboyancy, is less interested in technique.
Vote for their favourite celebrity based on their love for them – loyal and supportive they back their fav week in week out.
This item was posted on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2022 . You can follow any responses to this item through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Best single of March 2019 - voting
Well, we continue to choose the best single of the month. March is next. You can read about the rules, problems and difficulties in the posts with votes from previous months. Voting has been going on for the second year, so a lot has already been written about it.
VOTING START - APRIL 1 at 00.05
VOTING END - APRIL 15 at 23.59
RULES: select 5 tracks, mark and click "Vote". You can make your choice once a day.
The best single of March 2019
- Dimash Kudaibergen - "Love of Tired Swans" (43%, 4 383 Votes)
- Gela Guralia - "For you to live" (17%, 1 729 Votes)
- Maxim Svoboda - "MERCURY" (5%, 525 Votes)
- ALEKSEEV - "Not honey" (4%, 366 Votes)
- Irina Ortman - "By heart" (2%, 181 Votes)
- Victoria Lanevskaya - "Spring" (2%, 169 Votes)
- Anita Tsoi - "Incorrigible" (2%, 167 Votes)
- Mark Tishman - "Faces" (2%, 160 Votes)
- Dmitry Koldun - "Helicopters" (2%, 157 Votes)
- Diana Arbenina - “I know how to fly without you” (OST “Mistresses”) (1%, 123 Votes)
- Yolka - "I miss you" (1%, 79 Votes)
- BI-2 - Philosopher's Stone (1%, 69 Votes)
- Eva Polna - "Without You" (1%, 67 Votes)
- KHABIB - "When I sing" (1%, 63 Votes)
- Grigory Yurchenko - "Farewell, Moscow" (1%, 58 Votes)
- Alexander Marshal, Nikolay Rastorguev, Alexander Ivanov - "Good" (1%, 56 Votes)
- Night Snipers - "Ringtone" (0%, 49 Votes)
- Surganova and orchestra - "World-Labyrinth" (0%, 48 Votes)
- Yulianna Karaulova - Arivederchi (0%, 44 Votes)
- Chaif - "All Bond Girls" (0%, 42 Votes)
- MAYAKOVSKY - "I hate" (0%, 41 Votes)
- Julia Mikhalchik - "Between the lines" (0%, 40 Votes)
- Nerves - Lighter (0%, 36 Votes)
- Max Barskikh - "Unearthly" (0%, 34 Votes)
- Yulia Parshuta - "AMELI" (0%, 33 Votes)
- Varvara - "The river will spill" (0%, 32 Votes)
- Elena Terleeva - "Inhale - Exhale" (0%, 31 Votes)
- Yaseniya - "I know, mom" (0%, 30 Votes)
- Balagan Limited, Alisa Manakhova - "Wind, take it away" (0%, 28 Votes)
- Irakli - "Without her" (0%, 28 Votes)
- Sogdiana - "Catch" (0%, 26 Votes)
- Dmitry Makarov - "Woman" (0%, 21 Votes)
- Arthur Pirozhkov - "Hooked" (0%, 20 Votes)
- Rodion Gazmanov - Mayak (0%, 20 Votes)
- NKTN - "Disappear" (0%, 19 Votes)
- Shura - "Heart beats" (0%, 18 Votes)
- TERNOVOY - "Zodiac" (0%, 18 Votes)
- Misha Marvin feat. NAZIMA - "My Dream" (0%, 18 Votes)
- Linda - "Cracks" (0%, 17 Votes)
- Alexander Elovskikh - "Connected" (0%, 17 Votes)
- Linda - "Lay me next" (0%, 17 Votes)
- Loboda - "The Last Hero" (0%, 16 Votes)
- Basta feat. Butler - "Without You" (0%, 16 Votes)
- Gladkov Project - Day by Day (0%, 15 Votes)
- Lx24 - "Wedding" (0%, 15 Votes)
- MOLLY - "Beautiful Boy" (0%, 15 Votes)
- BAND'EROS - "Swim" (0%, 14 Votes)
- Vlad Maslakov - "Love in two steps" (0%, 14 Votes)
- #2Mashi - "About Us" (0%, 14 Votes)
- Andrey Grizzly - "How are you there" (0%, 13 Votes)
- Most - Worst Gift (0%, 13 Votes)
- KRIMLIDIS - "Pulling to the bottom" (0%, 13 Votes)
- Alexey Petrukhin & Gubernia - "Like a troika" (0%, 12 Votes)
- Brothers Grim - "Robinson" (0%, 12 Votes)
- Yary - "Mom" (0%, 12 Votes)
- Vlad Sokolovsky - "12 years old" (0%, 12 Votes)
- Galina Yudina - "Hug" (0%, 12 Votes)
- Zarina Tilidze - "Let's forget" (0%, 12 Votes)
- BOGACHI - "Alaska" (0%, 12 Votes)
- Mot - "Youth" (0%, 12 Votes)
- KEL - "I will find you" (0%, 11 Votes)
- Dmitry Deineko's group - "Spring is coming" (0%, 11 Votes)
- Animal JaZ - "Feelings" (0%, 10 Votes)
- Grotto - "What are the rich" (0%, 10 Votes)
- ZOLOTO - "Eskimo" (0%, 10 Votes)
- ZOLOTO - "Let's stay here" (0%, 10 Votes)
- Marie Crimebrery - "I am your treasure" (0%, 10 Votes)
- Pierre Narcisse & Julia Chernova - "Don't cry, girl!" (0%, 10 Votes)
- Natan - "Mama mia" (0%, 10 Votes)
- Sevak Khanagyan - "Ocean inside you" (0%, 9 Votes)
- MATRANG - "With me" (0%, 9 Votes)
- Zvuk - "Moon Rumba" (0%, 9 Votes)
- Dan Damkiv - "Autumn-Spring Escalation" (0%, 9 Votes)
- Evgenia Mayer - "Take care of me" (0%, 9 Votes)
- Alessiee - "Crazy" (0%, 8 Votes)
- Lida Kom - "Run for a dream" (0%, 8 Votes)
- Kagramanov - "Dance Panther" (0%, 8 Votes)
- Niletto - "Jacket for two" (0%, 8 Votes)
- Dzhigan & Ganvest - "Naked Palms" (0%, 8 Votes)
- Ruslan Ediev - "Real Woman" (0%, 8 Votes)
- Sasha Chest - "Dead" (0%, 8 Votes)
- Andi - Unicorn (0%, 8 Votes)
- Dmitry Pugach - "Sky" (0%, 8 Votes)
- Birtman - "Bring back the rainbow" (0%, 7 Votes)
- Veronika Murtazina - "Peter" (0%, 7 Votes)
- ISAIAH - "Baby, you are my space" (0%, 7 Votes)
- Yakov Kirsanov & Denis Goditsky - "Be with me" (0%, 7 Votes)
- Diazz - "Hey" (0%, 7 Votes)
- playingtheangel - Rhapsody (0%, 7 Votes)
- Dasha Astafieva - "Playmate" (0%, 7 Votes)
- Egor Nats, Rice - "Anew" (0%, 7 Votes)
- Rita Dakota - "You Can't Love" (0%, 7 Votes)
- Anet Sai - "You are beautiful" (0%, 7 Votes)
- Valeria Lesovskaya - Smile (0%, 7 Votes)
- Dana Sokolova feat. Pabl.A - Jungle (0%, 7 Votes)
- Victoria Ilyinskaya & Sasha Kaliyuga - "You Me" (0%, 6 Votes)
- Zombie - "On the Balcony" (0%, 6 Votes)
- Kovskaya - "Buy me" (0%, 6 Votes)
- Misha Marvin - "Under the Windows" (0%, 6 Votes)
- DAVA - "Oxygen" (0%, 6 Votes)
- Bread - "Wedding" (0%, 6 Votes)
- Denis RIDer - "Curls" (0%, 6 Votes)
- YAVЬ - "Main" (0%, 6 Votes)
- Andrey Toronto - "Mom, I'm sorry" (0%, 6 Votes)
- Natan & MBAND - "Remind the Name" (0%, 6 Votes)
- ST - "Louis Louis" (0%, 6 Votes)
- Davinci - "Don't Let Go" (0%, 6 Votes)
- LSP - Golden Boy (0%, 6 Votes)
- alena shvets - "Port" (0%, 5 Votes)
- Malbec x Susanna - "Height" (0%, 5 Votes)
- Gruppa Skryptonite - "Podruga" (0%, 5 Votes)
- Jacques Anthony - "Deaf and dumb" (0%, 5 Votes)
- Lyosha Svik, Olga Buzova - Kiss on the Balcony (0%, 5 Votes)
- Naty Thompson - "Going to Nice" (0%, 5 Votes)
- Vitaly Mashkov - "Moments" (0%, 5 Votes)
- Dead Dolphins - Black and White Dream (0%, 5 Votes)
- Alena Grand - "Dance with me (0%, 5 Votes)
- Anton Klychev - "Do not change me" (0%, 5 Votes)
- Katya Rostovtseva - "I want to repeat" (0%, 5 Votes)
- A(Z)IZA - Portman (0%, 5 Votes)
- ALEXANDRA - "Easy" (0%, 5 Votes)
- CHILE - "With Black Glasses" (0%, 5 Votes)
- JAsh - "I want to move you" (0%, 5 Votes)
- Aljay - "Antidepressants" (0%, 5 Votes)
- Gut1k - "From Sadness" (0%, 4 Votes)
- HammAli & Navai - War Girl (0%, 4 Votes)
- YOYO - "Yamamoto" (0%, 4 Votes)
- Kathrin Stol - "Ashes" (0%, 4 Votes)
- Kostya Biteev - "Lovesong" (0%, 4 Votes)
- WE - "Spent" (0%, 4 Votes)
- Roman Ryabtsev - "Our Secret" (0%, 4 Votes)
- Malay, Pavlo Shevchuk - "Tulips" (0%, 4 Votes)
- Anivar - Nothing to hide (0%, 4 votes)
- TattooIN feat. Victoria Cherentsova - "Shades of Grey" (0%, 4 Votes)
- Animation - "Happy End" (0%, 4 Votes)
- Denis Gerasimov - Moscow Sky (0%, 4 Votes)
- AnDy Darling feat. Xnova - "Just Dance" (0%, 4 votes)
- LILA - "Is this even legal?" (0%, 4 votes)
- Nadezhda Guskova - "Our Hearts" (0%, 4 Votes)
- Tamerlane and Alena - "Early" (0%, 4 Votes)
- Push-Pull - It's a New Day (0%, 4 Votes)
- Pabl.A - "Space Girl" (0%, 4 Votes)
- ST - "Happiness loves silence" (0%, 4 Votes)
- BRONS - Rivers of Bullets (0%, 4 votes)
- Olga Buzova - "Women's Word" (0%, 4 Votes)
- Casual - Sochi (0%, 4 Votes)
- Batista - "If" (0%, 4 Votes)
- Mike Glebov - "Dream" (0%, 4 Votes)
- Natalia Ivanova feat. Varchun - "Everything will be fine" (0%, 4 Votes)
- Ellai - "Habit" (0%, 4 Votes)
- MAKVIN - "Papa" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Mikhail Kocherezhko - "You disappear" (0%, 3 Votes)
- ALEN HIT - "Be Happy Me" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Nikitata - "No one knows about me" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Rafal - "Night Flight" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Slavik Pogosov - "You and Me" (0%, 3 Votes)
- SunSay - "Snowy" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Vlad Ramm - "devil" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Jaro & Hanza - "Sakura" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Surov - "Life" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Barabanova - "Spring" (0%, 3 Votes)
- ELLA - "Pixels" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Tayoka - "The Bridge" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Alexey Bryantsev - "How long have I been looking for you" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Butler - "Let's smoke one" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Karina Evn - "Come with me" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Dabro - "I'm in pieces" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Anzhelika Pushnova - "I'm getting drunk" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Babek Mamedrzaev, Rena Rnt - "Bomb" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Daphi - "Not interested" (0%, 3 votes)
- RASA - "Power bank" (0%, 3 Votes)
- YOUTH INSIDE - "Little Clown" (0%, 3 Votes)
- 9 grams, Roos, Jeff - "Hold, don't let go" (0%, 3 Votes)
- ChipaChip, T1One, The Other Side, N1ckzy - "My Paradise" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Grivina - "Fingers on the lips" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Nelly Mes - Convertible (0%, 3 Votes)
- Pinokkio News - Silent Movie (0%, 3 Votes)
- T1One - "Fly" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Andrey Brig - "Course to Sunset" (0%, 3 votes)
- Anna Savva - "Different countries" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Ilya Plado - "Curls" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Leusz Lubich - "Springmania" (0%, 3 Votes)
- Te100sterone - "We rolled down" (0%, 3 Votes)
- 8ADIM - "Like you" (0%, 3 Votes)
- CHEZARA - Versailles (0%, 2 Votes)
- Monmart - "Viruses" (0%, 2 Votes)
- PAKALENA - "Ay, don't kill" (0%, 2 Votes)
- SHENA? – Anarchy (0%, 2 Votes)
- My UFO - "Parsefal" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Sergey Kurenkov - "How I missed you" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Dream Balloon - "Dream" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Ksenia Pavroz - "Lipstick" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Ksyusha Morengo - "Introvert" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Ellai - "Hand Tied" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Helen Yes - "Happiness" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Miyagi & Andy Panda (feat. TumaniYO) - "Force" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Olya Gorbacheva - "Olya, Olya" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Polygraph Sharikoff - "My dear" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Roman Bestseller - "Time" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Electroclub-Women - "I shouldn't have" (0%, 2 votes)
- HARU - Vkino (0%, 2 Votes)
- Max Vertigo, PilGrim N.C.K. – “I hurt” (0%, 2 Votes)
- Litvinenko, Archi - "Loves a bully" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Strength of Will - "Not My" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Grichanik - "25 frame" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Kristina Si - "MAMI" (0%, 2 Votes)
- MAKVIN & Mulan - "Do You Want" (0%, 2 votes)
- Nara - "Monoamine" (0%, 2 Votes)
- The Limba - "Enigma" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Nurminsky - "For 105 Yard" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Bad - "Satisfied" (0%, 2 Votes)
- BETTER - "Shine bright" (0%, 2 votes)
- DSIDE BAND - "Why" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Ellina R - "NeoLove" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Gazirovka - "Leaf Falls" (0%, 2 Votes)
- J-Ray - She Drinks Tequila (0%, 2 Votes)
- Kate Clapp - Dollies (0%, 2 Votes)
- Lauta - "Who are you?" (0%, 2 votes)
- Playingatangel, RAY-D, aikko - pills (0%, 2 votes)
- Shami - "No Separation" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Smash - "Tell" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Tenca & Adler Kotzba - "20 Years Later" (0%, 2 Votes)
- VODNEY feat. Artem KID - “I can’t hear” (0%, 2 Votes)
- Winter is always - "One" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Costa Lacoste - Scarlet Falls (0%, 2 Votes)
- Kravts - "Hand on the rhythm" (0%, 2 Votes)
- LAIA - "Extaz" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Sasha Project - "Block" (0%, 2 Votes)
- Anthony El Mejor - "There will be that favorite" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Daila - Know Everything (0%, 1 Votes)
- Dorox - "Next to you" (0%, 1 Votes)
- EYA - Stay (0%, 1 Votes)
- KAMI XXO - "Probably" (0%, 1 Votes)
- KREC feat. Marseille - "While they are burning" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Marsaram - "Smoky" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Metanoia - "Little" (0%, 1 Votes)
- The last tanks in Paris - "Look at the Harlequin" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Groove & Litvinenko - "I am temporary" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Leon Libre - Crimson Dawn (0%, 1 Votes)
- Miidas - Marbella (0%, 1 Votes)
- Musica di strada - "Status" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Pasha Panamo, Zhenya Polikarpova - "Crazy" (0%, 1 Votes)
- EL'MAN x JONY - Crosses (0%, 1 Votes)
- QOUNTRAST - "Oceans" (0%, 1 Votes)
- WasaBee - Wonder Woman (0%, 1 Votes)
- Sofia Berg - "Not Baby" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Jamaru - "Not mine" (0%, 1 Votes)
- TARA202 - "Magistrali" (0%, 1 Votes)
- VERBEE - "I won't forget" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Malinovsky - "Just Call" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Nastya Nizhnik & T1One - "Stay" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Parallel - "It was raining" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Roman Isaev & Kurganskiy - "Alone" (0%, 1 Votes)
- ELLA - "Maybe this is love" (0%, 1 Votes)
- GAZAN - Deja Vu (0%, 1 Votes)
- Jandro - "Mi familia" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Maya Medici - "High" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Octavian - Don't Drive (0%, 1 Votes)
- Pyrokinesis - Vitamins (0%, 1 Votes)
- SERPO - "I owe everything to you, Mom" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Aigel - "On our side" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Alena Valencia - "Bad" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Jaman T - Hello Bye (0%, 1 Votes)
- Leon Libre - "Technomalletka" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Max Vertigo - "Dad, I miss you" (0%, 1 Votes)
- SHENA? – "Sonata" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Olga Rakitskaya - "Tsunami" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Raimi - "On the Edge" (0%, 1 Votes)
- Tonight - "Drops" (0%, 1 Votes)
- DJ Loyza & RASA - Apple Syrup (0%, 0 Votes)
- Ellis Brooklyn - "Caught in Love" (0%, 0 Votes)
- KAN - "Blowing" (0%, 0 Votes)
- Luxor - "Again" (0%, 0 Votes)
- Tenca - "My Gene" (0%, 0 Votes)
- TRUEshadow, Yuliya - City of Hope (0%, 0 Votes)
- Gravy & Trev Li - Origami (0%, 0 Votes)
- HE. KURILI - "Moths" (0%, 0 Votes)
- Leon Libre - Tinder Girl (0%, 0 Votes)
- RadioLIFE - "Eagerly breathing ..." (0%, 0 Votes)
- Salli & Tabby - "200 out of 100" (0%, 0 Votes)
- Soroka - "Breath" (0%, 0 Votes)
- Tommy Dotsenko - "Guillotine / New Day" (0%, 0 Votes)
- L'dran, T1One, RadJar - "You are my first" (0%, 0 Votes)
- Loc-Dog - "I want to be in time" (0%, 0 Votes)
- Mana Project - Sail Yacht (0%, 0 Votes)
- Saga - Eyes of Smoke (0%, 0 Votes)
- Subbota - "Marizanna" (0%, 0 Votes)
- TVOYDAR - "White Ashes" (0%, 0 Votes)
- Marina Tabri - "The Sun on High" (0%, 0 Votes)
- KAYA - Circle (0%, 0 Votes)
- Keelan - "Fawn" (0%, 0 Votes)
- Liza Evans - "Sweet" (0%, 0 Votes)
- Lyosha Le & Kavabanga Depo Kolibri - "In Half" (0%, 0 Votes)
Total voters: 7,377
Dance with me read online Sophie Weston (Page 3)
Alexis straightened up in her chair.
— But this is… monstrous.
- This is reality, Cinderella, no matter how monstrous it may be.
- Okay, okay. I'm sorry. You're just too nervous. Because redhead, I guess.
“I'm not too nervous,” Alexis said forcefully. On the contrary, I deal with difficult teenagers very well.
He raised his eyebrows.
Not for the first time, Alexis wanted to hit him.
She coldly asked:
“Since, as you say, these two journalists continue to harass you, so you beat them in the first round?”
“All I could do,” Michael Slane replied with infinite cynicism, “is run away. The truth triumphs only in the movies. In real life, in case of danger, the smart one goes to the left.
— Are you smart?
"Youth ill-spent has its advantages," he said.
Alexis laughed involuntarily.
— So you did that? Gone to the left? He bared his teeth in a predatory smile.
- Ultimately, yes. Only first I had to win back a couple of points.
He deserves to be called a fiend, Alexis chuckled to herself.
— In what way? He chuckled.
“I put both of them under the shower and stayed with the camera,” he replied with satisfaction.
Alexis suppressed another unwelcome chuckle.
Both? But how?
- First I threw a towel over them. And then he pushed them both with one poke. It remains only to open the taps and get out,” he explained coldly.
Alexis fought for her justified indignation.
“It was senseless cruelty,” she said sternly.
— The camera is not wet. I'll even send it back. Without film, of course.
She shook her head slowly. Was this the cold, hard man she crossed swords with at Sheila's reception? Now she was beginning to feel his legendary charm.
The security system went off immediately. Not enough charm for you? Patrick had one too. And what did it give you? Eight years wasted and bitter disappointments.
She straightened her back and looked away from the devils dancing in her brown eyes.
— And you are seriously assuring me that they harassed you at Sheila's reception? Did they bring towels?
The devils are gone. Before she had time to finish, the stiffness and anger returned to him.
“As far as I understand,” he said, “Sheila invited them. She might not have been aware of what had happened that evening. Or maybe she did it all.
Alexis was startled and did not immediately manage to hide her reaction.
“Sheila is a pro,” Michael said, “and plays rough. To be honest, I didn't expect anything else.
- It turns out ...
- But I answer the same. And I'm fed up with scandalous headlines. If she wants to sign a pact with Michael Slane...
"A fiend," Alexis muttered.
- ... a man with whom you should not leave your daughter . .. What did you say ?
“A fiend,” she repeated readily. — In my opinion, a good definition.
His eyes became sharp.
- Are you sure you don't write?
She threw her hair behind her back.
- This is a quote. That's what the photographer called you. I am a composer ... that is, I studied to be a composer. I play the flute and teach a little to pay the bills. The most I can do with a pen is write a review of my student's work.
- Music teacher. He leaned against the wall, thumbs tucked into the waistband of his dark jeans. And suddenly he grinned. "So why didn't any of my music teachers look like you?"
She couldn't handle these lightning-fast course changes. Looking into his eyes, Alexis saw the dancing devils there and felt embarrassed.
- What do you mean? she squeezed out.
He looked at her from top to bottom, smiling wider and bolder.
- Long, long red hair. He suddenly reached out, took one strand and passed it between his fingers. “Of course I would take them. But I would love to have them. The hoarse voice became low.
Taunting again, Alexis thought. She stood still and watched him play with her hair.
— And not only hair. Big brown eyes. And skin that smells of flowers and is tender like magnolia petals...
He ran his finger along the inside of her arm. Alexis swallowed. Taunting again, she reminded herself. Don't trust him. Don't...
"I like your script," she said in a broken voice.
He grinned and leaned towards her. Alexis could see that he was staring at her mouth.
"And I rely on inspiration," he said close to her lips.
This time the kiss was long and much more subtle. When Michael pulled away, Alexis felt like her whole body was ringing with heartbeats. She took hold of her throat, where her breath caught.
He pulled back and smiled at her. Very pleased with myself, Alexis thought, trying to organize her thoughts.
"You said you'd be good," she reminded her, struggling to force the words out of her parched throat. Cleared her throat. Why does that damned cough sound so nervous? She is not at all nervous. And he didn't keep his word. Get out.
A well-defined eyebrow shot up.
— For one little kiss?
“It wasn't small…” Alexis started and then stopped.
“Just a little one,” Michael Slane corrected gently. “You know, I’m beginning to think that your nerves are out of order, Cinderella.
The mocking nickname was uttered on purpose. Alexis said calmly:
- You wanted it. Get out.
Michael Slane leaned back in his chair, stretching out his long legs as if he was going to sit here all night.
"Let's make a deal," he suggested.
— No contracts. Vaughn, I said.
Alexis went to the kitchen door. He shook his head and sank deeper into the chair.
— Will you leave me to be eaten by the wolves of the press?
"I think they're all having their third dream already," Alexis said, looking at the kitchen clock.
He did not follow her gaze.
"They never sleep," he assured her, and Alexis was convinced he was watching her through lowered lashes.
— Then you will have to face them sooner or later. Why not now?
- They will probably leave by morning. It is necessary for them to put the concocted materials on paper.
- By morning? she almost screamed.
"Don't worry," he reassured. “I'll tell them we've never met before.
Alexis sank helplessly into a chair.
— But we never really met.
— It is always better to tell the truth.
— But you say it as if… as if… I mean…
— … as if we are lovers, — he readily picked up. - I know. It's a shame if a corrupted world builds such a structure on an innocent truth. Do not you think so?
He found her look. Alexis found warmth and friendliness and inevitability in his eyes. She had as little faith in his friendship as she did in his arguments, but she didn't know what she could do. What arrogance was in those eyes, until he needed something from her ... This is an actor. And an actor used to getting what he wants. She gritted her teeth.
“You don't want to hear what I think,” she said.
He laughed softly.
— You are probably right. He stood up and stretched. “But anyway, I spent a lot of energy trying to get away from the press this evening. Are you ruining everything for me now?
- Ah! — She was very polite. - You think I won't spoil it?
“No,” he said.
Alexis answered the wall phone.
"Get down the fire escape immediately or I'll call for help," she hissed. How would you like the headline that Mickey Slane spent the night at the police station?
— For the first time, or what? he said indifferently. “But seriously…
He got up lazily. He even slowed down a bit. And while she watched, marveling at the ease of victory, he yanked the pipe out of her hand and held it up over her head.
It was a bad hand. He certainly couldn't see the splint under his cuff. She suppressed a cry of pain and said, beside herself with rage:
“Do you understand that this smells like a serious nuisance? First the invasion. Now violence.
— Violence? He chuckled, but there was a harsh note in his voice. “Are we going back to discussing the little kiss problem?”
“No,” she snapped, though her face was flushed. There was a hell of a pain in my wrist.
From the receiver he held above her head came the manager's voice:
"Miss Brooke?" Is that you, Miss Brooke?
- Don! she called.
Immediately, Michael's hand covered her mouth. Alexis choked.
— Miss Brooke?
He whispered in her ear:
— Tell him everything is all right. Or you'll hit the headlines with me.
Of course she couldn't speak. But she was staring at him over the palm of her hand covering her mouth.
— Do you understand?
She nodded in hatred. Now she understood how he had handled the two journalists. He played to win - and did not care about the means.
He slowly removed his hand and gave her the phone. In a cold fury, she said:
- Come up to me immediately, Don. Michael Slane is here and he wants...
He slammed his hand on the lever, but it was too late, and he knew it very well.
- You're little...
- Yes? Alexis was pleased. He failed to defeat her.
— Do you understand what you did?
- I called for help. I warned you,” she flashed.
- Well, you will get help, do not hesitate. Now all the newspaper sleuths of the world will come here,” he coldly warned. How can you be such an idiot?
— What are you talking about? Alexis interrupted impatiently. “I just asked the manager to come up here. What's with the newspapers?
— You told him I was here.
— And what of it?
- And there are a lot of reporters downstairs. He didn't take his eyes off her. “Begin to think, Miss Brooke. What will you tell them when you open the door?
Alexis said slowly:
Michael shrugged. For some reason, this turned out to be more convincing than any arguments. She said louder:
— I didn't mean to…
— No? He didn't want to make things easier for her. "Then why call for help?"
“Because I need help,” Alexis answered logically and shot him a displeased look. “Maybe it would be heavenly pleasure for some of your admirers to lock themselves in an empty apartment with you, but the thought makes me shudder. Honestly. I don't want this kind of adventure. It's so is gross.
To her surprise, she saw that she had hit the target. With his gorgeous tan, it was impossible to tell if his face was reddening, but he turned his back on her with an instinctive gesture of protest.
Without turning around, he said coldly:
— You should have thought before.
“I know,” Alexis said miserably, losing her fighting spirit.
The doorbell rang long and disturbing. She stared at the unbending back.
— What should I do?
“Open it,” he answered hoarsely. “The help you asked for arrived.
— What... what should I say? He shrugged. In a broken voice, she said:
- Please. I have never been in such a situation before. I do not know what to do.
Then he turned and looked at her.
“Okay, you better put on your shoes first,” he said sharply. “What do you think they will think of us if you walk up to the door with your hair down and barefoot?”
Alexis blushed. But she didn't take her eyes off her. If this was a small revenge on his part, then she knew that in some way she deserved it. After all, she called for help not because she was actually afraid of him. She understood and did it anyway. She called for help simply because she was angry and did not want to be beaten.
Aloud she said softly:
— The heel of my sandals is broken. I... I have ballet slippers around here somewhere.
- Find them.
The doorbell rang again, more insistently this time.
Alexis found her old slippers behind the closet. She pulled it on and walked to the door, smoothing her hair as she went. After all, many of the women who attended Sheila's reception had long flowing hair. Why infer morality from the fact that her hair is down?
“They look like someone just pulled out the hairpins,” Michael remarked sarcastically, answering her silent question. “And that someone, of course, is me. He sighed. - You really are Cinderella, you say, no? Do you have any idea how much time women spend making their hair look like it's being blown by a gentle breeze? To do this, they go to the hairdresser, and then do nothing at all, if possible, do not move until the evening.
— Do you know this from experience? Alexis asked sharply, offended. Of course she knew it. I just didn't think about it. She was embarrassed. Still, he didn't have to remember.
He answered very dryly:
— If you want to know if I did it myself — no. If you meant if you dated the woman who did the hair for the reception, yes, you did. Repeatedly.
“I feel sorry for her,” Alexis flared up.
He narrowed his eyes and gave her his charming cinematic smile.
- I rewarded her for all her hard work later when we got home.
Another call. Voices were heard behind the door. It turns out that Michael was right when he said that Don would not come alone. Alexis turned pale.
There was no sympathy in Michael's eyes.
"If you don't open it now, they'll kick the door down," he said dispassionately.
- What shall I say? He shrugged.
- Whatever you want. - But still he took pity, seeing her pallor: - Try to stick to the fact that I left as soon as I realized that I was in the wrong apartment.
Didn't sound very convincing. But there was no alternative. Alexis swallowed, smoothed her hair again, and moved toward the massive door. Michael stepped away with silent steps.
She fiddled with locks for a long time. The constipation was tight and difficult, and her broken wrist made her awkward. And Don's voice, asking from behind the door if she was all right, did not add dexterity.
Finally the door opened. There were only three people there: Don, one of the receptionists, and the photographer she had seen at Sheila's reception.
Alexis smiled faintly. The photographer grabbed the camera, but lowered it with a gesture of desperation. Alexis felt an instant gratitude towards Michael for his abuse of cameras. It looks like this instance is disabled.
Miss Brooke, are you all right? It was Don. He knew her from the old days and was really excited.
- Did Slane rape you? the photographer blurted out.
Not an ounce of human involvement, Alexis thought. He is not at all interested in what state I am in - he needs material. Her temper began to rise again.
— No… I…
— Broke something?
Did he break something? repeated the photographer, peering down the hall. “He's already made a ruckus this week. There were pictures in the newspapers.
Alexis looked at him intently.
- Thanks for the information... No, he didn't break anything.
— How did he get here? It's Don again. Broke the locks?
Alexis shook her head.
- Through ... through the terrace. I let him in. The photographer was surprised, but not too surprised. Alexis broke out in goosebumps.
“I thought I knew him,” she blurted out.
- Of course. He kept trying to look over his shoulder. “Now you know him for sure. And where is he?
"He's gone," Alexis improvised. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a shadow in the doorway to Fred's room.
“Frightened off,” Don stated with satisfaction.
The night porter explained:
— He was Mrs. Mallory's guest. I'll go and see if he's there.
"He must have been drunk," said the photographer, amused. I thought it was one of his films. Walked up the wall of the house like Superman.
"There's a fire escape here," Alexis told him coldly. - It's perfectly safe. I myself use it.
- Oh, that's it! - The photographer immediately became interested in her: - They also took advantage of this evening, right? Did Mickey see you? Maybe he gave chase?
Alexis felt herself blush indignantly.
The reporter took a disheveled notebook with a spring from his inside pocket.
— How old are you, Miss Brooke? What do you do? Do you live here? One?
A shadow darted behind her. She hurriedly muttered:
“You know, thank you very much for coming to the rescue, but I am very tired. Perhaps...
— Have you met him before? Do you work in cinema?
— Why did you call for help? Did he break into the apartment? Did you resist? Did he run away when you screamed?
Alexis took a deep breath.
“There was a misunderstanding,” she rapped out, choosing her words carefully. He ended up in the wrong apartment. When we finished, he left.
The photographer grinned like a fox.
“He ran away,” he corrected. - Huh? ... But Don came to her aid:
- Well, if everything is all right with you, Miss Brooke, we should probably go. There are a lot of strangers in the house tonight in connection with Mrs. Malory's reception. I can't be away for too long. He looked at her searchingly. "Are you sure everything's all right?"
— Everything is fine, Don. I'm just tired. I'll go to bed," she added to end the conversation.
“When…” began the photographer who did not understand hints.
But Don stopped him with a heavy hand on his shoulder.
"Then we'll go," he said firmly. — Good night, miss.
- Good night.
Alexis closed the door and leaned against it with a sigh of relief. Michael Slane left the room and looked at her without expression.
- So we are still staying the night. She jumped up.
He took a step forward.
- You said you were going to bed. — Yes, but…
"Good idea," he said quietly.
Alexis blushed crimson all of a sudden. Michael Slane laughed wickedly.
“Thank you, yes,” he said. - I would love to stay.
This made her move away from the door.
“No way,” Alexis said firmly. “You immediately return to Sheila Malory.
Michael Slane shook his head.
— Well, no. You told Peter Ravena that I ran away when you screamed. He will equip himself and return to the reception. (Alexis looked expectantly.) "To get my part of the material," he explained patiently. And a photograph, of course. Do you have any idea how much of a blow that would be to the tough guy image?
“And to restore your tough guy image, you decided to spend the night with me,” she said bitterly.
He shuddered theatrically.
— This is not generous. I won't tell anyone if you keep quiet yourself.
He put a patient, brotherly hand on her shoulder, which made Alexis grit her teeth. Michael took her back to the living room.