How many songs on just dance 3
Just Dance 3 track list revealed
If you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Read our editorial policy.
Just Dance 3 boasts a toe-tapping total of 49 musical tracks, Ubisoft has announced. It launches today on Wii and Xbox 360.
The list is a diverse medley of music, from pop group Brahms' Hungarian Dance no. 5 to Venus by classical composer Bananarama.
Bizarrely, fictional popstar Robin Sparkles' breakthrough hit Let's Go to the Mall is also included - all of which will make no sense unless you've watched US sitcom How I Met Your Mother.
The Kinect version of Just Dance 3 contains an additional two tracks on top of the list below, while a Special Edition for both Wii and Kinect includes a further couple on top of that.
A Move-compatible version arrives 9th December for PlayStation 3.
Previously only available on Wii, the Just Dance franchise has sold more than 15 million copies.
This year has already seen Just Dance 2 standalone follow-ups Extra Songs and Just Dance Kids hit shop shelves.
Just Dance 3 full track list:
- 2 Unlimited - "No Limit"
- African Ladies - "Pata Pata"
- a-ha - "Take On Me"
- Anja - "Dance All Nite"
- Bananarama - "Venus"
- Bollywood Rainbow - "Kurio ko uddah le jana"
- Brahms by Just Dance Classical Orchestra - "Hungarian Dance No. 5"
- Cee Lo Green - "Forget You"
- Countdown Mix Masters - "Beautiful Liar"
- Daft Punk - "Da Funk"
- Danny Elfman - "This is Halloween"
- Donna Summer - "I Feel Love"
- Dr. Creole - "Baby Zouk"
- Duck Sauce - "Barbra Streisand"
- Girls Aloud - "Jump (For My Love)"
- Groove Century - "Boogie Wonderland"
- Gwen Stefani - "What You Waiting For?"
- Inspector Marceau - "The Master Blaster"
- Janelle Monae - "Tightrope (Solo Version)"
- Jessie J featuring B. o.B - "Price Tag"
- Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg - "California Gurls"
- Kiss - "I Was Made For Lovin' You"
- Konshens - "Jamaican Dance"
- Latino Sunset - "Mamasita"
- Laura Bell Bundy - "Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out)"
- Lena Meyer-Landrut - Satellite
- Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way
- LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock - "Party Rock Anthem"
- Madness - "Night Boat To Cairo"
- MIKA - "Lollipop"
- Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland - "Promiscuous"
- Pointer Sisters - "I'm So Excited"
- Queen - "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
- Reggaeton Storm - "Boom"
- Rita Mitsouko - Marcia Baila
- Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman - "Somethin' Stupid"
- Robin Sparkles - Let's Go To The Mall
- Scissor Sisters - "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'"
- Sentai Express - Spectronizer
- Sweat Invaders - "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)"
- Taio Cruz - "Dynamite"
- The Black Eyed Peas - "Pump It"
- The Buggles - "Video Killed The Radio Star"
- The Chemical Brothers - "Hey Boy Hey Girl"
- The Girly Team - "Baby One More Time"
- The London Theatre Orchestra & Cast - "Think"
- The Sugarhill Gang - "Apache (Jump On It)"
- Tommy Sparks - "She's Got Me Dancing"
- Wilson Pickett - "Land of 1000 Dances"
Buy things with globes on them
And other lovely Eurogamer merch in our official store!
Explore our store
Just Dance 3 Track List
Home News Just Dance 3 Track List
Today Ubisoft unveiled more songs from the tracklist of its highly anticipated game Just Dance 3. Just Dance 3 returns with a brand new tracklist of more than 50 popular songs, each track featuring its own unique choreography.
Aside from new songs, Just Dance 3 will also have a variety of new game features. With songs that feature 4-part choreographies, each player has a chance to take the spotlight as they break it down with their own dance crew. Dance mashup mode lets players experience different dancing styles and moves from their favorite Just Dance choreographies on a single song, making it a unique experience each time. And all tracks provide on-screen lyrics to sing-a-long with the hits while dancing. For the first time on the Kinect, 4 players can dance simultaneously. Also on Kinect, players have the chance to create their own unique choreographies with the JUST CREATE mode and immediately play the new choreographies back for 4 players to compete against. Just Dance 3 still has everyone’s favorite modes like Classic Mode, Duet Mode, Medley, Simon Says, an updated Just Sweat mode with more workout plans, and more. Take a look below and see if your favorite songs have made the list.
Tracks available in Just Dance 3 include:
1. 2 Unlimited – “No Limit”
2. a-ha – “Take On Me”
3. Anja – “Dance All Nite”
4. Bananarama – “Venus”
5. Black Eyed Peas – “Pump It”
6. Bollywood Rainbow – “Kurio ko uddah le jana”
7. Cee Lo Green – “Forget You”
8. Countdown Mix Masters – “Beautiful Liar”
9. Daft Punk – “Da Funk”
10. Danny Elfman – “This is Halloween”
11. Donna Summer – “I Feel Love”
12. Dr. Creole – “Baby Zouk”
13. Duck Sauce – “Barbra Streisand”
14. Girls Aloud – “Jump (For My Love)”
15. Groove Century – “Boogie Wonderland”
16. Gwen Stefani – “What You Waiting For”
17. Inspector Marceau – “The Master Blaster”
18. Janelle Monae – “Tightrope (Solo Version)”
19. Jessie J featuring B.o.B – “Price Tag”
20. Brahms by Just Dance Classical Orchestra – “Hungarian Dance No. 5”
21. Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg – “California Gurls”
22. Kiss – “I Was Made For Lovin’ You”
23. Konshens – “Jamaican Dance”
24. African Ladies – “Pata Pata”
25. Latino Sunset – “Mamasita”
26. Laura Bell Bundy – “Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out)”
27. Lena Meyer-Landrut – “Satellite”
28. LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock – “Party Rock Anthem”
29. Madness – “Night Boat To Cairo”
30. MIKA – “Lollipop”
31. Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland – “Promiscuous”
32. Pointer Sisters – “I’m So Excited”
33. Queen – “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
34. Reggaeton Explosion – “Boom”
35. Rita Mitsouko – “Marcia Baila”
36. Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman – “Somethin’ Stupid”
37. Scissor Sisters – “I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’”
38. Sweat Invaders – “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)”
39. Taio Cruz – “Dynamite”
40. The Buggles – “Video Killed The Radio Star”
41. The Chemical Brothers – “Hey Boy Hey Girl”
42. The Girly Team – “Baby One More Time”
43. The London Theatre Orchestra & Cast – “Think”
44. The Sugarhill Gang – “Apache (Jump On It)”
45. Tommy Sparks – “She’s Got Me Dancing”
46. Wilson Pickett – “Land of 1000 Dances”
Were any of your favorites left off the list?
Previous articleLeague of Legends Gamescom 2011 Tournament Livestream
Next articleThe Baconing Release Date, Price, & Platforms Announced
Complete Just Dance 2022 Song List: All 44 Tracks in the Game
Just Dance 2022 , the newest game in Ubisoft's famous rhythm series will release in just a day, and many fans can't wait to find out if their favorite songs and the artists are included in the list of title songs on launch day. If you're one of them, don't worry, we've got you covered.
As advertised, Just Dance 2 will feature a selection of over 40 tracks, all of which are sure to get your body moving. You can check out all the tracks available in Just Dance 2022 below:
- Don't go yet Camila Cabello
- Love Story (Taylor Version) Taylor Swift
- good 4 you Olivia Rodrigo
- Build a Bitch Bella Poarch
- Levitating Dua Lipa
- Happier than ever Billie Eilish
- Mood Artist: 24KGoldn ft. iann dior
- Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels Todrick Hall
- Run the world (girls) Beyoncé
- POP STARS Artists: K/DA, Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, ft. Jaira Burns
- Rock Your Body Justin Timberlake
- Mr. Blue Sky by The Sunlight Shakers
- You make me feel (Powerful) Sylvester
- Jerusalem Artist: Master KG ft. Nomcebo Zikode
- Released from desire from GALA
- Man by Sevdaliza
- I don't love anymore Anastasia
- Judas Lady Gaga
- Chacarron by El Chombo
- Black Mamba AESPA
- Sua Kara Artists: Major Lazer ft. Anitta & Pabllo Vittar
- Level up by Ciara
- Last Friday Night (TGIF) Katy Perry
- China Authors: Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, Karol G ft. Ozuna, J Balvin
- GIRL LIKE ME by Black Eyed Peas X Shakira
- Funk Megan Trainor
- Flash Pose Artist: Pabllo Vittar ft. Charli XCX
- Buttons Artist: The Pussycat Dolls ft. Snoop Dogg
- Poster Girl Zara Larsson
- BOOMBYA by BLACKPINK
- Bayana from Bakermat
- Jopping by SuperM
- My Way by Domino Saints
- Chandelier by Sia
- Save Your Tears (Remix) by The Weeknd & Ariana Grande
- Stop Roll Falling Author: Ayo & Teo
- Believer Imagine Dragons
- You can dance by Chilly Gonzales
- Small town boy by Bronski Beat
- Think about things Dani Freyr
- Boss Witch Scarlett Klaw
- Koi By Gen Hoshino (France/Japan Exclusive)
- À la Folie Author: Julien Granel and Lena Situations (exclusive for France)
- Shout out Author: Lisa Pak (Germany Exclusive)
Just Dance 2022 has a ton of new songs to try out, but those with a Just Dance Unlimited subscription also have access to older tracks. This subscription costs 3.9$9/month or $24.99/year and gives you access to an extensive song library.
Just Dance 2022 will be released on November 4, 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia.
%d Bloggers like:
Ubisoft Squeezing Sweat and Money - Just Dance 2021 Review
While EA Sports is churning out sports sims, Ubisoft continues to re-release the premier digital console-based house party attraction, Just Dance. The new version of the rhythm game turned out to be bright, dynamic and really exciting... that is, absolutely the same as the previous part of the series. We explain why you should think carefully before buying Just Dance 2021.
The Just Dance series started back in 2009 and has attracted a huge audience even outside of arcade clubs and Dance Dance Revolution. The main reason for the success of the franchise was the simplicity of the gameplay, which the name itself hints at - “Just Dance”, which everyone can handle in one way or another. In general, everything is so, but it’s still worth explaining what the game is.
Dancing is my thing
As you might guess, the essence of Just Dance is dancing, or rather, trying to repeat the most diverse steps behind the dancers on the screen. The system tracks movements using a camera or device in the player's hand and awards points for accuracy. The gameplay formula is extremely simple, but it is quite addictive if you find the right tracks, the company and the strength to get up from the couch.
You can use an ordinary smartphone with a gyroscope as a "gamepad" in Just Dance - no additional accessories are required here, although the developers could have gone this way. Of course, in this case, in order to get high marks in the game, it is enough just to move one hand, but in the process, you still involuntarily begin to dance with the rest of the body.
Just Dance looks especially organic on the Nintendo Switch, which seems to have been created for home entertainment in a small company. With this console, you don’t even need a smartphone to play - basic Joy-Cons will be enough. In addition to the precise gyroscope, these controllers are equipped with special straps: believe me, even if your palms never sweat, launching a gamepad or smartphone directly into the TV while dancing is very, very simple.
Thanks to the overall uncomplicated gameplay and the great combination of music, games and simple activities, Just Dance is suitable for almost everyone. In addition to the standard mode, there is a fitness interface that counts calories burned instead of points for accurate dance performance, as well as a children's section with simple movements, cartoon style and cartoon songs. This series does not need more - it would seem.
Only dancing and you
All of the above applies to Just Dance 2021, which is great. The series has been consistently entertaining high-profile companies for more than ten years, making those who want to lose weight effortlessly sweat and trying to diversify E3 with mass dances. But there is one problem, or rather, there are already at least three of them - starting from the 2019 version, the franchise has hardly changed.
It is clear that dancing in a playful way, and even with the slogan “Just dance”, is difficult to diversify, but even a new interface would be very useful. I was extremely disappointed when I activated my Ubisoft key, downloaded the game, skipped the colorful intro and returned to Just Dance 2019.
The only interesting innovation is the Quick Play function available on the main screen of the game. Thanks to her, you can not delve into a huge library of songs and playlists, but simply dance to a randomly selected song, but this works until the first inappropriate track. It would be great if the game immediately offered options from five different selections and did not rush the user with a ten-second countdown.
In this regard, the comparison with EA Sports simulators is the most accurate. Year after year, Just Dance fans get the same game - FIFA fans at least try to improve the physics of the ball and give digital football players a human look. But Just Dance could well have simple rhythm games in the Mario Party format, a Dance Dance Revolution-style mode with a special carpet as an additional accessory, or even creative modes with the ability to independently select movements, at least for children's songs. There are a lot of options, use Ubisoft.
And the music drives you crazy
As a result, when buying Just Dance 2021, owners of at least one previous game in the series pay ₽3,990 for 40 new songs and a month of Unlimited subscription, which gives access to an expanded music library. Given that the same amount can pay for more than two years of subscription in the previous version of Just Dance, the offer is at least not very profitable. Unless someone urgently needed a couple of songs by Billy Eilish, BLACKPINK or The Weeknd right here and now.
Just Dance 2021's list of basic tracks does have a few popular songs, but in most cases they either sound too monotonous or not suitable for dancing at all - at least not in the format of the game. For example, in this part of the series there are two versions of Without Me by Eminem at once, but in both cases you want to listen more than dance.
I'm not the biggest fan of dancing, so I was helped to test Just Dance 2021 by a small company, the female half of which knows almost the entire Ultimate library by heart. Even for them, there were only a few interesting options in the new selection of tracks - let alone the male part: we quickly became disillusioned with dancing to Eminem and returned to the cult Dragostea Din Tei from O-Zone, The Bremen Town Musicians and The Sun in Hands.
Going back to the FIFA parallel, Just Dance 2020 just had a little roster update. At the same time, Ubisoft updates the Ultimate library quite often, including tracks from the latest installments. Under such conditions, the entire series should have switched to a shareware model with a subscription a long time ago, because the new annual versions make less and less sense.
No more parties
It's quite possible that Just Dance is heading towards the game-service format. It currently has three free tracks that are technically an Ultimate subscription. By the way, recently they included a new song from the virtual band K/DA from League of Legends. Ubisoft could expand this collection to the same 40 songs, and give the rest only for money.
In such a system, Ultimate could become a kind of Xbox Game Pass with constant track rotations. If you add to this the ability to buy tracks individually or in whole sets, Ubisoft would certainly get even more than from annual re-releases. Just imagine how much circulation an add-on with a dozen BTS songs would sell - it becomes scary.
In the meantime, Just Dance 2021 remains the most common game in the series, worth buying only for die-hard fans and those who want to dance in front of the TV for the first time. When you get to know the series and apart from the previous parts, this is still the best way to warm up or have fun with friends without leaving home.
- dancing — This is always fun
- The game is easy to master
- The presence of network and command modes
- Excellent visual design
Just Dance 2021 did not make the series worse and even brought a couple of pleasant little things, but it is simply impossible to evaluate it without looking back at the previous parts. In the world of game-services, each year of stagnation should subtract at least a point from the score of the next re-release.