How to sign up for just dance unlimited
How do you activate Just Dance Unlimited?
- How do you activate Just Dance Unlimited?
- How does Just Dance 2020 Unlimited?
- Do you need just dance 2020 for Just Dance Unlimited?
- How do you activate Just Dance Unlimited on PS4?
- Will Just Dance Unlimited 2020 include 2021?
- Can you play Just Dance Unlimited on PS4?
- What do you get with Just Dance Unlimited?
- Can you use Just Dance Unlimited on the Nintendo Switch?
- Why is my Xbox One not playing Just Dance 2020?
How do you activate Just Dance Unlimited?
Launch the Just Dance mode* and complete any three songs from the available choices. After playing these three songs, and if you are online, you will be prompted to unlock your free trial now or later. - Activate your trial to enjoy your 30 days of Just Dance Unlimited right away!
How does Just Dance 2020 Unlimited?
Just Dance Unlimited is a dance-on-demand streaming service that grants you access to a catalogue of tracks, playable for the duration of the service. Any new content added to the Just Dance Unlimited catalogue will be exclusive to the newest edition of the game. ...
Do you need just dance 2020 for Just Dance Unlimited?
You can access your Just Dance Unlimited subscription from any Just Dance title that supports this service. However, this needs to be on the same platform. Note that this new content will be exclusive to the newest edition of the game.
How do you activate Just Dance Unlimited on PS4?
Activating Your 3 Month Just Dance Unlimited Trial
- Create a PSN account.
- Connect the PS4 to the Internet. a. PS4 Settings > Network > Internet Connection. b. ...
- Launch any Just Dance mode. Play & complete any 4 songs from the choices shown. This will unlock the Just Dance Unlimited trial.
Will Just Dance Unlimited 2020 include 2021?
With Just Dance Unlimited, get access to a diverse catalogue of more than 600 songs and exclusive new content every month, including international and local artists, along with great updates and community challenges all year long via Just Dance® 2021, and to over 400 songs via Just Dance® 2020, Just Dance® 2019, Just ...
Can you play Just Dance Unlimited on PS4?
1 MONTH FREE TRIAL A free 1-month trail of Just Dance Unlimited is included with every copy of Just Dance 2021 on Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and Stadia.
What do you get with Just Dance Unlimited?
- JUST DANCE® UNLIMITED is an online streaming service that grants you unlimited exclusive access to an ever-growing catalog of more than 600 of the best Just Dance songs from yesterday, today, and tomorrow. 24 Hour, 1 month, 3 month, and 12 month passes are available. Choose the pass that’s right for you and keep the party going!
Can you use Just Dance Unlimited on the Nintendo Switch?
- This pass can be used by any user on the Nintendo Switch console. Just Dance® 2020 is required to use this product.
Why is my Xbox One not playing Just Dance 2020?
- Just Dance 2020's online servers might be discontinued. That is why all online modes were unplayable due to no connection. Please stop spreading misinformation. I urge you to reach out to our Support Team for any trouble you're having with connecting on your Xbox One.
⇐ How do you right align input?
How do you annoy an ESFJ? ⇒
12-Month Just Dance Unlimited Subscription (Nintendo Switch Digital)
Sorry, this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future. Add Deal Alert for this Item
Ubi Store has 12-Month Just Dance Unlimited Subscription (Nintendo Switch Digital) on sale for $14.99 when you follow instructions below.
Thanks community member Cybert for sharing this deal
Note, after purchase, you will receive a download key redeemable on the Nintendo eShop
- Click here for 12-Month Just Dance Unlimited Subscription (Nintendo Switch Digital)
- Add to cart
- Apply promo code FORWARD in cart
- Your total will be $14.99.
About this Product:
- Get access to a diverse catalog of more than 600 songs and new content via Just Dance 2021, and to over 400 songs via Just Dance 2020, Just Dance 2019, Just Dance 2018, Just Dance 2017, and Just Dance 2016 for the duration of your subscription.
- Price Research: Our research indicates that 12-Month Just Dance Unlimited Subscription (Nintendo Switch Digital) is $10 less (40% Savings) than the next best price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $25.
You gave thanks to Cybert for this post.
Cybert posted this deal. Say thanks!
Written by Edited June 10, 2021 at 05:39 AM by
Ubisoft Store has Just Dance Unlimited 12 month access (Nintendo Switch Digital Download) on sale for $14.99 when you apply $10 Off $15+ promo code FORWARD.
in Digital Game Downloads (6)
Get UbiShop Coupons
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Joined Jun 2021 New User
haroldykim asked this question on 06-10-2021 at 07:02 AM
tooquick asked this question on 06-10-2021 at 10:57 AM
motaku96 asked this question on 06-10-2021 at 10:57 AM
haroldykim asked this question on 06-10-2021 at 10:57 AM
skytoastar asked this question on 06-10-2021 at 09:40 AM
djc6 asked this question on 06-10-2021 at 03:41 PM
Join the Conversation
Just Dance Nowon the App Store
Enjoy the best Just Dance songs anywhere!
Every day you get 1 free song! Dance to over 700 songs from around the world, including some of the best songs from the full version of Just Dance 2022.
Super-popular songs with great choreography await you, as well as the hottest hits from chart-topping artists:
• "BOOMBAYAH" by BLACKPINK
• "Ice Cream" by BLACKPINK x Selena Gomez
• "I Am the Best" (내가 제일 잘 나가) by 2NE1
• "Bangarang" by Skrillex Ft. Sirah
• "Don't Go Yet" by Camila Cabello
• "Levitating" by Dua Lipa
• "Happier Than Ever" by Billie Eilish
• "Mood" by 24kGoldn Ft. iann dior
• "Run the World (Girls)" by Beyoncé
• "Rock Your Body" by Justin Timberlake
• "Judas" by Lady Gaga
• "Sua Cara" by Major Lazer Ft. Anitta & Pabllo Vittar
• "China" by Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, Karol G Ft. Ozuna, J Balvin
• "Chandelier" by Sia
• "Save Your Tears" by The Weeknd & Ariana Grande
• "Believer" by Imagine Dragons
Enjoy the ultimate Just Dance experience:
• Quick launch: just a couple of taps and you're already dancing to your favorite songs.
• Communication: show the world how you can dance and show your friends your Dancer Card.
• New: New songs and exclusive content are waiting for you every month.
• Customizable: create your own playlist of your favorite songs.
• Apple HealthKit: See how many calories you've burned on Just Dance Now right from your Apple HealthKit dashboard.
• The spirit of the competition: hit the dance floor for the title of dancer of the week and top the standings.
Enjoy all the benefits of the full game:
• Total immersion: rock the dance floor and show off your best dance moves to the world. Incredible dance experience right on your smartphone!
• Genres: Choose from a variety of songs from a wide variety of genres, including EDM, K-pop, pop, rock, Latino and timeless classics.
• Content: Dance to over 700 of the best songs from around the world. The catalog is constantly updated!
• Quality: We only add top hits to the game that hit the top of the world charts. The choreography is optimized specifically for your personal dance floor. Great playlists and collections are added every week!
• Innovation: Keep yourself fit, have fun and enjoy the bouncy beats in your favorite arcade style.
• Parties: Play alone or join online competitions, become the dancer of the week and get your minute of fame in the app. Play for yourself or fight for a place at the top - it's up to you!
• Originality: Now you don't need a gym membership or equipment to keep fit.
The best application for dancing and training! There are no analogues to this music application. Mini-dance floor, which is always at hand. Keep fit by dancing to your favorite songs! Learn the moves and train - become the star of the dance floor!
Just Dance Now is a product of Ubisoft Entertainment, a world-renowned developer and publisher of award-winning video games (including AAA). This is a guarantee that the game features a unique, carefully crafted gameplay that you won't find in the mobile app market. Dance to the beat of over 700 licensed hits from around the world. Hot new items appear in the game regularly!
Ready to dance till you drop with Just Dance?
Legal Information: https://legal.ubi.com/en-US
End User License Agreement: https://legal.ubi.com/eula/en-US
• Dance to new Just Dance 2022 exclusive songs in Just Dance Now!
• Show the best score for the passage of the song and become the dancer of the week.
• Improved performance and fixed bugs.
Ratings and reviews
Money is being ripped off!
I bought a song and got ready to dance, but they write to me that something went wrong! Well, they took the money! They took it, but I didn’t dance!!! The songs are paid! about it! You just spoiled my whole impression, I'm sure that there will be those who will understand and support me!👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Hello! We apologize for the inconvenience you encountered. In order for us to review the situation and add coins to you, please fill out a support ticket by clicking on the link https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New and provide your DCID and details of the difficulty. Our team will be happy to help you!
Connecting to Facebook
Why did you remove the ability to buy songs forever and connect to Facebook?
Really now Just Dance Now is now completely donated, why worsen the game, the new interface looks cool, I want to be able to buy songs forever, and not spend 100 coins every time and play the same 3 free songs.
Greed in its purest form
Pay per song every time? Coins that are so hard to earn? No thanks. I'd rather just dance to the music. Without your application, which is built on donation.
Data used for tracking information
The following data may be used to track user information in apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage data
Related with user data
The following data may be collected, which is related to the user's identity:
- User Content
- Usage data
Unrelated with user data
The following data, which is not related to the user's identity, may be collected:
- Health & Fitness
Sensitive data may be used differently depending on your age, features involved, or other factors. Read more
- 200.3 MB
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- Developer site
- Application support
Other apps from this developer
You may like
Just Dance Now - "Expectation: unbridled dancing and a sea of \u200b\u200bpositive / Reality: 2 songs and complete bewilderment"
Hello everyone! Today I would like to share my experience of using the application-analogue of the famous game for consoles "Just dance" - "Just dance now".
I already had the experience of playing this miracle on the console: how my friends and I rocked to world-famous hits like Starships, Moves like Jagger, Only you, etc... I still remember that experience with extremely positive emotions. As a result, the expectation for the portable version of the game was quite high.
All in anticipation, I downloaded it to my smartphone (there is an application for both IOS and Android). Let's see what's inside:
We are greeted by a bright orange welcome screen, in the lower right corner of which there is a settings icon (in fact, there are no settings, only licenses, information, help, restore purchases, etc.)
By clicking on the icon with a triangle on a white background, we get to the main menu of the game: at the top there is a panel with our affic, level, number of coins and a cart, hinting at imminent purchases. But this panel is far from the main thing, the lion's share of the screen is occupied by a menu with a choice of songs to which it is proposed to dance.
First, nevertheless, I suggest that you familiarize yourself with the panel from above: here we can configure such parameters as nickname and avatar mask , and also add the flag of your country . Interestingly, at the very beginning, some minimum minimum of avatars is given to choose from (it seems that there were 3-4 of them). Other avatars are unlocked by earning levels and buying songs.
Do not forget about the existence of the cart in the upper right corner of the panel in the main menu: here we are invited to subscribe . Of course, I didn’t spend money on it, because I don’t see any point in it - I can dance for free to any song on the radio
But if you really want to buy a subscription, please note that there are many negative reviews that the application charges money, but VIP access does not appear.
And now about the main thing: the process of connecting and the game itself. To play, you will need, in fact, a smartphone with an installed application and a computer that can connect to the Internet. This is necessary so that the devices can connect in one virtual "room". To connect, press the white button at the bottom of the smartphone screen "Quick join". The next step is to connect to the room by entering the number from the computer screen or by scanning the QR code from the same screen. In theory, you can play not alone, but with friends: you just need to enter the same room code or read the same QR code. Not tested in practice
On the computer screen, it looks like this: in the upper left corner there is a QR code and the room number, which we need to enter on the smartphone
Everything connects quickly and without problems, as evidenced by the happy smiley that appeared on the screen of the smartphone
An analogy of the main menu of a smartphone with a song selection appears on the computer screen. On the screenshot, you can see the "Favorites" selection, which is easy to do by clicking on the heart on the song icon.
And now about the main thing: game process . It is worth noting that EVERY game will cost you 100 coins (from the very beginning you are only given 200 coins, that is, 2 games). In addition, the number of coins is updated to a maximum every two days. Therefore, you need to spend money wisely and remember that you have only one dance a day without a VIP subscription.
In the process of dancing , you need to hold the smartphone in your right hand and perform the movements that are shown on the computer screen. Depending on the correct execution of the movement, you are awarded points that serve to score stars, which, in turn, are necessary to increase the level.
I will say this: most dances simply cannot be danced well the first time for a large number of points, so you have to practice again and again, but how to do this if you have to pay for each dance with coins that are updated every two days?.