How to play dance moves on piano
Just Dance Now on the App Store
Enjoy Just Dance's greatest songs and moves on the go!
Dance to a free song every day! Get ready to dance to over 700+ top global hits from around the world, including the best tunes from the Just Dance 2022 console game!
Experience the best music from all over the world with awesome choreography and gameplay! Featuring the hottest tracks from your favorite chart-topping artists:
• BOOMBAYAH by BLACKPINK
• Ice Cream by BLACKPINK x Selena Gomez
• I Am The Best (내가 제일 잘 나가) by 2NE1
• Bangarang by Skrillex Ft. Sirah
• Don't Go Yet by Camila Cabello
• Levitating by Dua Lipa
• Happier Than Ever by Billie Eilish
• Mood by 24kGoldn Ft. iann dior
• Run The World (Girls) by Beyoncé
• Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake
• Judas by Lady Gaga
• Sua Cara by Major Lazer Ft. Anitta & Pabllo Vittar
• China by Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, Karol G Ft. Ozuna, J Balvin
• Chandelier by Sia
• SaveYourTears by The Weeknd & Ariana Grande
• Believer by Imagine Dragons
Enjoy the Just Dance experience:
• Instant: Dance to your favorite songs in just a few taps!
• Social: Show-off your dance moves and skills to the world and share your personalized Dancer Card with your friends!
• Fresh: New songs and exclusive content are added every month!
• Customize: Create your own playlist with your favorite songs!
• Apple HealthKit: Track calories burned in Just Dance Now directly on your Apple HealthKit dashboard!
• Compete: Dance your way to the top of the charts to be named Dancer of the Week, and get featured in the game!
Enjoy the features you know and love from consoles:
• Immersive: Immerse yourself in the music and show off your cool dance moves to the entire world! The ultimate dancing experience on your smartphone!
• Genres: Enjoy a wide variety of music across all genres such as EDM, KPop, Pop, Rock, and Latin, along with timeless classics!
• Content: Dance to over 700+ of the best songs from around the world with fresh content added regularly!
• Quality: Only the best chart-topping hits, all licensed, choreographed and optimized for your personal dancefloor! Quality playlists and collections added every week!
• Innovative: Stay fit, have fun, and enjoy the rhythm with an arcade like experience!
• Party: Play casually or join the online competitive game where you compete to become Dancer of the Week and get featured on the app! Casual or competitive, it’s your call!
• Original: Stay fit without the need for any gym membership or equipment!
Enjoy the best dance and workout app! A music app like no other! Take your dancefloor with you in your back pocket. Work out, stay fit and party to your favorite beats! Learn, dance, work out and become the star that you are!
Just Dance Now is a product of Ubisoft Entertainment, one of the best developers and publishers in the world with a variety of critically acclaimed and AAA titles under their belt. With Ubisoft behind it, you're guaranteed a polished and optimized game that is both unique and innovative in the smartphone market! Jive and groove to over 700+ licensed top hits from around the world with new tracks being added regularly!
Are you ready to Just Dance?
Legal - https://legal.ubi.com/en-INTL
End User License Agreement - https://legal.ubi.com/eula/en-INTL
• Dance to exclusive, all-new Just Dance 2022 songs in Just Dance Now!
• Get the highest score in a song to be featured as "Dancer of the Week"
• Performance tweaks and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
56. 5K Ratings
An idea for this very game
So I have an idea for this game, I think you should add a feature so that we can use our phone cameras to dance. It works just like a PlayStation camera or a Kinect sensor, expect when you load your phone into the game you can choose to use your phones camera to dance. So basically it’s like when you go into a dance room you have two options: 1. Your phone (obviously) and 2. Your phone camera, now this is very simple. Your go ahead and let your phone camera access to jdn. Then, you go get into your phones camera and once you do that then it will verify your face and then take you to the main menu to choose your song. Then once you choose your song it says on your phone “Get into the camera!“ and then dance! It may not accurately get your moves based on your phone camera and phone version (like for example a very old iPhone and then a iPhone 12 or an iPod touch or sumthing) and then play! I think this may be a bit hard for coding and adding and stuff considering the fact that updates take so long sometimes and it could slow down the game servers but I think after a day or two it will get back together. Thank you for reading this review. Sincerely - som the bomb
A Few Flaws
I’ve had this app for about a month now, and it’s honestly a lot of fun, especially from having to be stuck inside all day because of quarantine. It’s nice how the Just Dance franchise is sticking around by going mobile since the wii and other older gaming systems are going away. Everything on here is pretty good, updated songs, easy pairing access, just...the coin system. I agree with all these other reviews; the coin system is flawed. When you first join you start off with 200 complementary coins, but you can technically only do two rounds a day since all the dances are 100 coins each, and you have to wait 24 hours to regain 200 coins again. Also, why are all the songs the same price? Maybe make some songs 25 or 50 coins to add some price diversity? Also, it’s annoying how the coin limit is 200 and you can’t gain anything above that number, so when you spend all of them, it’s like the developers are basically forcing you to hand them your money and pay with a card to reload your coins faster, or just sit through the 24 hour wait time.
Overall, this app is great fun for all ages. It has a wide range of difficulty levels, which makes it more enjoyable. I’ve played tons of times with my family on the weekends and they enjoy it just as much as I do, but they also agree that the coin system should either be changed or cut off. But besides that, I recommend! Have fun dancing! 💃🕺
At first when I download this app it was so worthy I loved it I love dancing I had gotten many stars but you could only do 2 song when you first start and you have to wait for another 24 hours just for 100 coins and it don’t go higher than 200 and each song cost 100 coins to dance so two song only. I paid for this game a few times cause I love dancing I had fun even with my family and 2 days later the 2nd time I paid for it I couldn’t dance to it keeps telling me that my wifi isn’t connected which I refresh so many times and it still doesn’t work and I wasted that payment. Now the 3rd time I paid for it which is very stupid it’s still the same nothing changed I deleted this app thinking if I reinstall it’ll work again but nope if you delete and reinstall it won’t let you get back to your old account which gets me more upset it will just start you all over to level 1 and the payment I made won’t expire until tomorrow and i’m very upset and disappointed the waste of my payment I made 2 times. I don’t write any reviews but this the first review i’m going to write because i’m starting to think all they want us to do is pay so they give us only 2 songs to dance too and when you pay it start off good then it gets messy before your payment gets expire so be very alert before you start buying it. FYI I deleted this game cause I got very disappointed I couldn’t get my old account back and what’s the point of starting all over again at lv1?
Hello. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. I kindly ask you to open a new support ticket at https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New and give your, DCID and full details of the issue. Our support agents will be more than happy to provide you with assistance for your issue.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 200.3 MB
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- Developer Website
- App Support
More By This Developer
You Might Also Like
Brookline Music School | Intro to Music Moves For Piano
Complete the inquiry form to let us know of your interest in Intro to Music Moves For Piano so we can be in touch about the next enrollment period.
Introduction to Music Moves for Piano teaches student musicians to hear what they play, and play what they hear, in engaging, creative and fun classes. Lesson activities sequentially apply what research says about how children best learn music, and encourage students to listen, think, move, sing, improvise, and perform. Students develop piano technique and keyboard skills through solos, duets and improvisations.
Register for an afternoon session of Intro to Music Moves for Piano below.
Looking for a morning program also? Sign up for Music and More.
|Kennard House||7/5 - 7/8||Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday||1:00pm - 1:50pm||50 minutes||4-5||Christy Zarlengo||$120. 00||Closed|
|Kennard House||7/11 - 7/15||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday||1:00pm - 1:50pm||50 minutes||6-7||Christy Zarlengo||$145. 00||Closed|
|Kennard House||7/18 - 7/22||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday||1:00pm - 1:50pm||50 minutes||4-5||Christy Zarlengo||$145. 00||Closed|
|Kennard House||7/25 - 7/29||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday||1:00pm - 1:50pm||50 minutes||6-7||Christy Zarlengo||$145. 00||Closed|
|Kennard House||7/9 - 7/30||Saturday||9:30am - 10:20am||50 minutes||4-5||Shena Miura||$120. 00||Closed|
|Kennard House||7/9 - 7/30||Saturday||10:30am - 11:20am||50 minutes||5-6||Shena Miura||$120. 00||Closed|
|Kennard House||7/9 - 7/30||Saturday||11:30am - 12:20pm||50 minures||4-7||Shena Miura||$120. 00||Closed|
Enrollment for Intro to Music Moves For Piano is not open. Please fill out our inquiry form for more information about our next enrollment period.
- Inquiry Form
- There is a once-yearly non-refundable $40 registration fee per family.
- There is a $20 fee per term for payment plans.
- No registration fee is charged for summer study.
- 2022-2023 Policies
My goal is always to help young children fall in love with music, in an educational environment. ..
I believe learning music offers both children and adults many benefits beyond the music itself...
Brookline Music School is a nonprofit organization that has provided excellence in music education to the Greater Boston community since 1924. We rely on the generous support of our donors to benefit the community through music.
Brookline Music School welcomes students of all ages. Enrollment is open year-round so students may begin private lesson study at any time. Join us!
Monday: 9am to 9pm
Tuesday: 9am to 9pm
Wednesday: 9am to 9pm
Thursday: 9am to 9pm
Friday: 9am to 9pm
Saturday: 8am to 7pm
Sunday - 8am to 7pm
- (617) 277-4593
- [email protected]
- Join Our Mailing List
- 25 Kennard Road, Brookline, MA 02445
- Phone: 617-277-4593 | Fax: (617) 277-4437 | Email: info@bmsmusic. org
How to learn to play the piano and piano on your own?//in News /by Lyasya
When learning to play the piano with a teacher 2-3 times a week, it is assumed that the rest of the days are reserved for lessons at home. Unfortunately, quite often the student fails to achieve the desired results from independent studies, despite the fact that he devotes quite a lot of time to this every day, there is no sense of progress, which often leads to a loss of faith in his own strength and interest in music. There is also the opposite situation - the student believes that a couple of lessons a week with a teacher should be enough to successfully master the piano, without devoting time to independent learning, he does not reach the level of training he expects, he has to return every time he meets with the teacher to the same unsolved problems, which significantly slows down the learning process.
Let's figure out how to learn how to play the piano or synthesizer on your own from scratch, how to build lessons at home most effectively, and how much time is better to devote to it. If we talk about the duration and frequency of classes, we can confidently say that it is best to practice at home every day. In the case of children, given their great potential for learning new information and restlessness, it is recommended to devote about 40-60 minutes a day to classes, you can divide the time into several visits of 20-30 minutes with a break for rest. Adults usually go to learn music more consciously, often their repertoire consists of long-time favorite and desired works, they have their own motivation and great interest, so the more time spent on homework, the better, the recommended minimum is about 1 hour a day. But even if you have a very busy schedule, we strongly advise you to find at least 15-20 minutes a day for independent piano lessons in order to remember your works and outline a plan for further work on mistakes, and during this time you can also learn how to perform one exercise or to achieve the perfect performance of one element or fragment of the work.
How exactly to organize your lesson in order to make the most efficient use of time?
- First of all, you need to remember that playing an exercise or a whole piece with errors almost always gives a negative effect, since the body remembers these errors, and with each new repetition of an inaccuracy, it is even more fixed in memory, and it will be more difficult to correct it in the future. Having played something wrong, it is worth stopping and correcting this inaccuracy, consolidating what you have learned by repeated repetition - this will help prevent the repetition of this mistake in the future.
- It is also important not to chase speed, learning the material should be at an extremely slow pace so that you have time to fully control your game, comprehend each step and have time to think about the next. If you manage to play everything correctly at a slow pace, you can increase it a little, but at the same time control should not weaken, losing full control is the most fertile ground for mistakes.
- Another secret to quickly learning pieces is the constant observance of those fingers that are indicated in the notes, or chosen by you together with the teacher. Playing the same musical passages each time with different fingers will mislead your muscle memory, which will greatly slow down the memorization process.
- If you feel tired, do not tire yourself, it is better to move away from the instrument for a while, unwind a little and start practicing with renewed vigor. You can learn to play the piano on your own only by combining lessons at home with classes with a teacher. Remember, music is fun first and foremost!
School of Music for Soul provides piano lessons for adults and children. Join now!
Share this entry
Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!
Music and dance clubs
Here your children will learn vocal skills and performing arts. The program of classes includes songs of various styles and genres that will help children develop a sense of rhythm, ear, artistry, emotional freedom and find new friends.
Playing the piano
Piano lessons - will not only give pleasure from playing the instrument itself, but also develop intelligence, the ability to memorize new information, logical and creative thinking!
One of the features of learning to play the piano is the intensive development of a person's intellectual capabilities, and not only highly specialized (that is, musical), but also those abilities that we need in everyday life.
The unique data obtained during the study of the intellectual abilities of pianists of different age categories showed the qualities they have in common:
- analytical thinking
- quick and easy mastering of the material and good coordination - develop as a result of the fact that when playing the piano with 2 hands at the same time, both hemispheres of the brain work, which is not typical for other types of human activity.
Particularly noteworthy is the pianist's ability to think ahead, ahead of the playing of the fingers, without interrupting the performance, which develops perspective thinking, a holistic vision.
A direct dependence of the development of a child's speech on the development of finger motor skills is also known.
Classes include the study of musical notation, sight reading, selection of a melody by ear, development of a sense of rhythm and memory. Classes are recommended for children from 5 years of age.
Most often, at 8-10 years old, children can switch to the transverse flute, clarinet, saxophone and oboe. Classes on wind instruments heal and strengthen the respiratory system. For asthma, chronic bronchitis and other breathing problems, there is nothing better and more useful than playing wind instruments.
Dance and choreography studio
A dance and choreographic studio has been organized in private kindergartens and schools of our network. Under the guidance of professional teachers - ballroom dance teachers, children are introduced to the art of dance.
The training program was developed in accordance with the general concept of preschool education and modern methods and forms of dance teaching. The program is aimed at the harmonious development of the personality, at the formation of dance skills among pupils, which contributes to the improvement of the general culture of the child.
The purpose of dance and choreography classes is:
- awakening in children the desire for beauty;
- interest in music and dance creativity;
- increased emotional responsiveness and creative activity;
- acquaintance of children with the dance culture of their people and the peoples of other countries;
- development of figurative thinking and imagination.
The system of exercises is aimed at developing rhythm, coordination; included elements of aerobics; dance sketches and compositions; children learn the alphabet of classical, folk and modern dances.