How to do cool foot dance moves
7 TikTok Dance Moves You Can Learn At Home
TikTok is filled with short, fun dance routines that you can watch for endless hours (trust me, I've done it), share with friends, and learn at home with STEEZY.
But, let's face it.
If you don't have a dance background, the short, hard to follow tutorials on TikTok can be a frustrating roadblock to joining in on the fun.
Here are simple, easy ways you can learn the 7 most popular moves on TikTok.
1. The CitiRokk
The CitiRokk is that one SUPER POPULAR TikTok dance move where you rock your body from side to side and cross your arms in front of your chest.
Watch this video with the move’s creator, CitiBoyRio, to see how the move took over TikTok!
While the CitiRokk was popularized on TikTok by the Renegade dance routine, CitiBoyRio just dropped a new routine of his own!
Learn the CitiRokk Shuffle routine just in time before it goes viral. 😎
Hit this link to learn both the CitiRokk and the CitiRokk shuffle step-by-step on STEEZY Studio.
2. The Woah
Just WATCHING people hit the Woah gets me excited.
It's simple, hype, and easy to apply to any song with a dope bass beat.
If you've been lurking on TikTok for any time at all, you've probably already seen it yourself and understand how it's supposed to look.
How you create the reverb motion, where to position your arms, and when to move your body to hit the beat on time is all you need to learn. 👇
3. The Swagg Bouncee
Do your hips naturally sway from side to side when a good song comes on?
Think of the Swagg Bouncee as your natural hip-sway's cooler, trendier sibling.
Lil Rich Swagg, who created the Swagg Bouncee, says to “Stay on your tippy toes to get a full range of motion,” in his STEEZY Studio class.
By committing to the move and making it bigger, you'll look more confident!
4. The Kangsta Wok
In the video below, this TikTok dance move's creator, Zaya Sosho, explains how he based the Kangsta Wok on a "dip" move he saw during a cypher.
When you do the Kangsta Wok, make sure not to over- or under-exert your energy.
Attack each level drop with a little intensity to make the move look extra hype, but don't go so hard that your body tenses up!
You want to make it look effortlessly cool. 😎
Still not totally sure how to make that happen?
Don't worry... Zaya Sosho will teach you in the tutorial below!
Use this guide to help to you practice too!
5. The Smeeze
This move first entered the dance scene in 2009, but at the time, it was mainly used during battles and parties.
When TikTok arrived in 2018, the move's creator, Chonkie, knew this was the perfect platform to bring the Smeeze to the next level.
With hashtags like #SMEEZEEVERYWHERE, and dance crews like the Jabbawockeez picking it up, the Smeeze quickly became a TikTok favorite.
You can learn more about it from Chonkie himself in this video!
While millions of people are, in fact, Smeezin' everywhere, the move can be a little tricky due to the alternating movements of the arms and legs.
Use this step-by-step tutorial to get the timing jussssst right!
6. The Bust Down
As far as TikTok dance moves go, the Bust Down is definitely on the sexier end of the spectrum.
Characterized by a scoop/thrust motion of the hips, the move is great for raunchy club jams like "Thotiana" by Blueface – the song that popularized the move!
If adding a lil sexy swagger to your movement feels like climbing Mt. Everest, know that practice and repetition will be your best friend!
STEEZY's tutorial breaks the move down simply and efficiently, so you can learn it in just 9 minutes and repeat sections LITERALLY AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT.
Trust us, you'll have swag down to a science.👨🔬
7. The Cosby Walk
Yes, when executed the right way, the simple act of marching can become a dope dance move!
Watch our video with Rated R, creator of the Cosby Walk, to see exactly what we mean:
As you're learning this move, make sure you're placing your feet firmly on the floor and evenly distributing your weight!
If your bottom half is weak and wobbly, you'll look more bambi than bad@$$.
Related article: Why Staying Light On Your Feet Is Actually Bad Advice
As much as we love watching the mesmerizing 15-second dance tutorials that already live on TikTok. ..
It's LIFE-CHANGING to have legit dancers break moves down and make them easy to learn.
Now, you have everything you need to master the hottest dance moves and join fun challenges on TikTok.
Start learning now for free!
10 Basic Dance Moves Anyone Can Learn
Do you ever watch someone dance and wonder how they come up with moves so easily?
Great dancers often master a specific set of moves that they can fall back on again and again.
Read on for 10 basic dance moves you can learn in minutes and use every time you wanna dance.
P.S. You can learn all of these moves for FREE on STEEZY Studio! No cc required. 😉
1. The Two-Step
When I first started dancing at parties, the Two-Step was the first move that truly came naturally to me.
It really is as simple as stepping from side to side to the beat!
If you're looking for something foolproof that allows you to just groove and enjoy the music. ..
Boom. Here it is.
2. The Monestary
This move was born in a club called Monestary out in St. Louis!
It’s built on a Two-Step, so if you took that class, you’ve already got a foundation for the footwork.
But rather than bringing your feet together, you’ll tap them to the front with your knee and foot turned inward.
Then, as you tap the feet, you’ll move your arms and shoulders in a circular movement.
3. Booty Pop (Side To Side)
Like the Woah, this sexy move is super TikTok-friendly – but with more feminine energy.
To do a booty pop to the side, you’re gonna bend your knees, put your hands on one knee, and then bring the other leg from bent to straight while turning your knee inward.
If you’re a long-haired baddie, be sure to keep all your hair on one side so it doesn’t flop in your face as you pop!
Read this article on How To Dance Sexy to get more tips on pulling off moves like this one!
4.The Billy Bounce
Surprise – this club-ready move is built on… a bounce!
But what makes it unique is that your knees will come inward on each bounce rather than just up and down.
Once you’ve got the funky lil knee bounce down, you’ll add in an upward kick on each side.
The best thing about this move is that while the footwork takes a few minutes to learn, you don’t necessarily need to add an arm movement to make it look cool.
Just keep your arms front and center.
5. The Woah
Even if you’re not actively involved in the dance community, you’ve probably seen people hitting the Woah – on TikTok, Reels... all over your newsfeed!
Whether you wanna make a viral video of your own, or you’re just looking for a fun, basic dance move to pull out at the clerb, this one is too good not to learn.
Since the locking arm motion is so sharp and pronounced, use the Woah to accent the heaviest bass beats in your favorite songs.
6. The Dougie
Yes, the Dougie is a real dance move!
Like the Two-Step, you’ll be shifting your weight from side to side, but this time, adding some shoulder movements and a lil more attitude.
Try this one out to some songs other than the one that made it famous – you’ll find it works with any hype beat.
7. Scoop Arm Into Hip Sway
Sooo this one is more of combo than a move, but it only takes a few minutes to learn and it works with any fun sassy song…
So it deserves to be here, ok?!
For this move, you’re gonna scoop your arm across your chest, then bring it over your head, and finally point it in front of your chest.
Once you point the arm in front of you, you’ll sway your hips from side to side and groove it out.
8. The Bust Down
The Bust Down was popularized by LA rapper, Blueface, in his 2019 club jam “Thotiana”.
You’re gonna grab your belt, put one arm in the air, and allow your body to dip with the beat.
Note: Licking your eyebrows like Blueface is fun, but not required. 😛
9. The Biz Markie
The Biz Markie is an old school party dance inspired by, you guessed it, rapper Biz Markie!
It rose to popularity in the 90s, when Biz Markie himself began performing it on stage.
As you practice it, remember to allow your shoulders to bounce – the bounce is what gives this move its cool, laidback flavor.
Wanna learn more about classic Hip Hop moves? Read this: How To Dance Hip Hop for Beginners
10. The Humpty
For this bouncy move, you’re gonna circle your hips to one side as your bend your knees.
Then, you’ll jump and cross your legs, allowing your feet to tap the floor briefly before you jump back to your original legs apart position.
Once you’ve got that down, you can complete the move by adding in a windmill motion with your arms.
The leg cross in this move makes it perfect for any Hip Hop song that features a double bass (aka that BOOM BOOM sound that you hear in songs like “Lip Gloss” by Lil Mama)
We hope you enjoyed learning some of our favorite basic dance moves.
Of course, this list is just a start!
In addition to the 10 moves on this list, STEEZY Studio has 100+ other FREE beginner classes where you can learn step-by-step from the world’s best teachers.
What To Read Next:
30-Minute Dance Workouts That'll Trick You Into Becoming A Better Dancer
How To Learn Popping
How To Start Dancing Hip Hop For Beginners
How To Learn Dance At Home
How to learn to dance shuffle - Lifehacker
December 15, 2019 Likbez Sports and fitness
Master the basic moves, then improvise and have fun.
Author of Lifehacker, athlete, CCM
This dance style includes a lot of freedom and improvisation. That is why he is so good. You can master the basic movements in a couple of hours, and then complicate them to infinity and combine them with each other, create your own combinations and spy on others. nine0003
Dance in sneakers, socks or barefoot, in any outfit, anywhere.
Master the basic movements of the shuffle
In this style, you do all the basic movements with your feet, the hands most often move freely - according to the heart.
This is the most basic and essential shuffle movement. You can do it in three different ways.
The movement begins by bending your knee and lifting one leg. Next, you need to simultaneously put both legs - supporting and raised - at a distance of one step from each other. nine0003
The raised leg is placed forward on a full foot, the standing one behind slips back on the ball of the foot and remains on it - the heel is not placed on the floor. The weight is evenly distributed between the two legs.
After that, it remains to return to the starting position. To do this, the front leg slides back, and at the same time, the back leg is pulled up. You find yourself in the starting position and repeat the cycle. The movement itself is soft and springy: do not stick into the floor, keep your legs relaxed. nine0003
This is a lighter and faster running man look that may be needed for some combinations. Here you put your foot not on the whole foot, but on the heel. At the same time, the one standing behind remains on the toe.
In this variation, the foot is placed forward on the pad. At the same time, the one standing behind also remains on the ball of the foot, and the body leans slightly back.
In this movement, one foot constantly makes a “herringbone” - turns the heel in and out - and the second touches the floor and immediately rises back. nine0003
When the heel of the skating leg turns inward, the toe of the other leg touches the floor; when outward, the other leg rises, turning the knee inward.
It turns out two positions: closed - when the legs are wrapped with the knees inward, and one leg is raised, and open - when the legs are turned out with the knees outward, and the toe touches the floor. Practice doing the T-step in both directions: slowly at first, then with acceleration.
You jump on one foot while the other touches the floor in different places: on the side of the supporting leg, across, behind - anywhere you want. You can put your foot on the toe or on the heel - the latter is called a kick. The supporting leg can simply rise low or perform a T-step - move the heel out and in. nine0003
To begin, you turn your knees and toes inward and lift one leg. Then turn your toes and knees outward, and put your raised leg forward crosswise. Repeat the same with the other leg.
All movement occurs on the balls of the feet, the heels do not fall to the floor. You can move both forward and backward.
First, with a jump, you put your feet crosswise with your toes out, then you also spread your legs to the sides with a jump. nine0003
One leg is straight, stands on the whole foot, the other is with a bent knee on the pad. Leaning on the pad, you slip the foot of a straight leg back, as if wiping the sole on the floor.
Immediately after the slip, you turn around. In the turn, the straight leg bends and goes to the pad, and the one that was on the pad, on the contrary, turns on the heel. After that, it remains only to change legs and move in the same way in the other direction.
From the starting position - standing with a raised leg, as in Running man - you turn your hips to the side with a jump and put your legs crosswise.
The front foot is on the heel, the back foot is on the ball. Then you jump back to the starting position and do the same on the other side.
From the starting position, you turn your hips to the side with a jump and spread your legs a step apart from each other. The standing foot in front is placed on the heel, the standing one behind remains on the pillow. Then, with a jump, you collect your legs and do the same on the other side. nine0003
Try other variations of the basic shuffle movements
You can perform basic movements in different directions: forward and backward, turning around. This will give you more freedom to improvise.
Variations Running man
Do several times in place and then turn around. You can also try walking this way to the side. Each time the leg will need to be placed slightly crossed in order to slowly move to the side.
You can lower your foot on the toe, on the whole foot, touch the floor to the side of the supporting leg or forward and behind it.
You can also keep the other leg on the floor at all - leave it on the toe and turn the knee in and out.
Here one more element is added to the movement – the heel strike. In the starting position, you wrap the toes of the feet and knees inward, and then jump on the heels, turning the socks to the sides.
From this position, without jumping, you turn your toes and knees inward, cross your legs with a jump, turning your feet with your toes outward, and then return to the starting position. nine0003
After three turns of the Charleston, turn both toes in one direction and then in the other. At the end, you can turn the knee to the side.
Combine familiar shuffle moves
While you lack the skills to move freely and come up with something of your own, learn a few combinations. They contain interesting movements that will replenish your dance vocabulary.
This is a simple combination of two basic movements - Running man and T-step. First take five Running man steps, then four T-steps to the side and repeat the same in the opposite direction. nine0057
Another combination of two basic movements. Here you do three Running mans, then one T‑step with a back foot touch, and two front heel touch kicks. The same on the other side.
There are no standard steps here, but there are already familiar Sidekick and transition from heels to toes.
Learn more difficult combinations
We will add some videos with good combinations.
1. Cool video for beginners: movements are repeated in slow motion to make it easier to dance to the music. nine0003
2. And here the combination is analyzed step by step in slow motion, dividing it into three parts. Very comfortably. Look for more on this channel, there are several such analyzes.
3. No slowdown here, just a great combination. But you already know almost all the movements, so you can figure it out. If something is not clear, watch the video at a speed of 0.25.
Pick the music and improvise
You probably have a favorite song to shuffle to. Include them and start with basic movements: just do the Running man and periodically add different elements when you want. Move in different directions, relax and have fun. nine0003
If you don't have favorite tracks, try our selection.
I must say that the shuffle is an amazing cardio workout. In just a couple of tracks, you will be out of breath and sweat, like after a run, but you will feel absolutely happy!
What's more, if you have to force yourself to keep going while running, shuffle requires you to have the willpower to stop and not dance. As a bonus - a short video from a beginner after a couple of hours of practice. nine0003
Shuffle is cool!
Read also 🕺💃🤸♀️
- Dancing as a sport: choosing the right direction
- Dance and movement therapy: how to know and change yourself through movement
- How to learn to dance: video lessons for those who are not afraid to try
- How to learn street dancing without leaving home
- Zumba is a fun way to lose weight for those who love dancing
*Activity of Meta Platforms Inc. and its social networks Facebook and Instagram are prohibited in the territory of the Russian Federation.
1. INTRODUCTION LESSON. MY TOP-1. FAVORITE MOVEMENT. LESSON Developing general motor skills
2. LEARNING TO DANCE WITH THE FEET. 3 COOLEST MOVES. (LESSON) HIP-HOP AND SHAFFL Developing general motor skills
3. LEARNING TO DANCE WITH HANDS. 3 COOL MOVES. TUTORIAL. HIP-HOP Developing general motor skills
4. LEARNING TO DANCE WITH HANDS. 3 FUNNY MOVES. VIDEO LESSON. HIP HOP DANCE Developing general motor skills
5. LEARNING TO DANCE WITH HANDS. VIDEO LESSON ON DANCING HIP-HOP. FUNNY MOVEMENTS Developing general motor skills nine0003
6. TOP 3 LEFT MOVEMENTS. HIP-HOP, SHAFFL TUTORIAL Developing general motor skills
7. SIMPLE SHOULDER MOVEMENTS. LEARN TO DANCE IN THE CLUB. HIP-HOP How to become plastic
8. HOW TO BECOME PLASTIC_ WE LEARN TO DANCE WITH THE SHOULDERS. WE DEVELOP BODY PLASTICS. TUTORIAL. HIP-HOP How to become plastic
9. DEVELOPING BODY PLASTICITY. CHEST MOVEMENTS. HOW TO LEARN TO DANCE HIP-HOP AT HOME_ How to become plastic
10.HOW TO LEARN TO DANCE IN A CLUB_ TRAINING. SIMPLE AND COOL HIP-HOP MOVEMENTS. How to become plastic
11. TOP-3 FEET MOVEMENTS (LESSON) How to become plastic
12. TOP-3 SIMPLE FEET MOVEMENTS (LESSON) HOW TO LEARN TO DANCE HIP-HOP, SHAFFL How to become plastic
13. HOW TO DOWNLOAD CORRECTLY_ 4 TYPES OF DOWNLOADS (LESSON) HIP-HOP, CLUB DANCES. STUDY AT HOME. How to become plastic
14. BASIC HIP-HOP MOVEMENTS (LESSON) HOW TO LEARN TO DANCE QUICKLY_ How to become plastic nine0003
15. HOW TO BECOME PLASTIC_ KNECK THE NECK. HEAD MOVEMENTS (LESSON) HIP-HOP DANCE TEACHING Basic movements
16. TOP-3 FUNNY FEET MOVEMENTS (lesson) DANCE HIP-HOP, SHAFFL, CLUB. Basic movements
17. HOW TO SWING, DANCE WITH THE HEAD. DEVELOPING PLASTICS (lesson) LEARNING TO DANCE HIP-HOP, CLUB DANCES Basic movements
18.3 EASY FUN STEPS (LESSON) DANCE HIP-HOP, SHAFFL, CLUB. EDUCATION. Basic movements
19. COOL DANCE TIE. INSULATION. NECK AND CHEST (LESSON) HIP-HOP DANCES, TRAINING. Basic movements
20.3 EASY FEET STEPS (TUTORIAL) LEARNING TO DANCE HIP-HOP, SHAFFL, CLUB DANCES Basic movements
21.HOW TO BLOW UP THE DANCE FLOOR_ GREAT MOVEMENT! LEARN TO DANCE HIP-HOP, SHAFFL, BREAK-DANCE. Basic movements nine0003
22. 2 COOL BASIC HIP HOP MOVEMENTS. HOW TO LEARN TO DANCE AT HOME QUICKLY_ TUTORIAL. Basic movements
23. COOL FEET MOVEMENT _BACK JUMP_ LEARN TO DANCE HIP-HOP, SHAFFL, CLUB DANCES. Let's dance hip-hop, shuffle
24. HOW TO SURPRISE EVERYONE IN A CLUB, AT A DISCO_ COOL MOVEMENTS. LESSON. DANCE HIP-HOP, SHAFFL, CLUB. Let's dance hip-hop, shuffle
25. HOW TO DANCE AT A PARTY, IN A CLUB_ COMBINATION. LINK OF MOVEMENTS HIP-HOP. TUTORIAL. Let's dance hip-hop, shuffle
180 TURNS. LEARNING TO DANCE HIP HOP AND SHAFFL Let's dance hip-hop, shuffle
27. DANCE LESSON FOR THE LAZY. A VERY SIMPLE COMBINATION OF MOVEMENTS TO DANCE IN A CLUB. TUTORIAL Let's dance hip-hop, shuffle
28.HOW TO SURPRISE EVERYONE IN THE CLUB_ _REJECT_ BOMB MOVEMENT. TUTORIAL HIP-HOP AND SHAFFL Let's dance hip-hop, shuffle
29. SIMPLE DANCE COMBINATION LEARNING TO DANCE HIP-HOP IN THE CLUB. Let's dance hip-hop, shuffle
30. FUCKING MOVEMENT _BACK JUMP CROSS_. LESSON. LEARN TO DANCE HIP-HOP AND SHAFFL Learning ligaments
31. A COOL AND SIMPLE HIP-HOP LINK. DANCE. LEARNING TO DANCE COMBINATIONS. Learning ligaments
32.HOW TO PUMP THE DANCE FLOOR_ AMAZING MOVEMENT _C-WALK_. LEARN TO DANCE HIP-HOP AT HOME. Learning ligaments
33. SUPER MOVEMENT _SHAMROCK_ _TUTORIAL_ HOW TO LEARN TO DANCE HIP-HOP_ Learning ligaments
34.2 VERY COOL BASIC LEG MOVEMENTS. HOW COOL TO DANCE HIP HOP, SHAFFL_ Learning ligaments
35.BOX BOMB! LEARN TO COMBINE MOVEMENTS! HIP HOP DANCE Learning ligaments
36. HOW TO STAND OUT IN THE CLUB_ AMAZING MOVEMENT _DOUGIE_TUTORIAL_LEARN TO DANCE HIP-HOP Analysis of complex movements
37. TOP FEET MOVEMENTS! TUTORIAL. HOW TO LEARN TO DANCE HIP-HOP, SHAFFL, BREAK-DANCE, HOUSE, CLUB_ Analysis of complex movements
38.HOW TO PLEASE THE DANCE FLOOR_ 2 COOL AND SIMPLE MOVEMENTS OF HIP HOP DANCE_TUTORIAL_ Analysis of complex movements
39. GOOD DISCO MOVEMENTS! LEARNING TO DANCE AT HOME_TUTORIAL_ HIP-HOP Analysis of complex movements
40. HOW TO LEARN TO MOVE BEAUTIFULLY_ STYLISH MOVEMENT _TOWN WOP_ HIP-HOP, SHAFFL. LESSON Analysis of complex movements
41.SUPER MOTION! HOW TO LEARN TO DANCE HIP HOP, SHAFFL, CLUB, BREAK_ TUTORIAL Analysis of complex movements
42. MOVE TOP, NUMBER 1! HOW TO LEARN TO DANCE COOL AT A DISCO_ HIP HOP, SHAFFL Analysis of complex movements
43. FUNNY DANCE THING! HOW TO LEARN TO DANCE HIP HOP IN A CLUB_ Analysis of complex movements nine0003
44. COOL AND SIMPLE MOVEMENT! LEARNING TO DANCE WITH THE FEET! HIP-HOP, SHAFFL, HOUSE, CLUB. Fixing the material
45.HOW TO LEARN TO DANCE BEAUTIFUL_ _CHARLESTON_TUTORIAL HIP-HOP, SHAFFL, HOUSE, CLUB Fixing the material
46. LEARNING TO DANCE WITH FEET FUN MOVEMENT _Z STEP_ HIP HOP, SHAFFL Fixing the material
47. MOONWALK IN A MINUTE! _LESSON_ HOW TO LEARN TO DO_ Fixing the material nine0003
48. HOW TO BLOW UP THE DANCE FLOOR_ LESSON. COOL MOVEMENT. HOW TO DANCE WITH YOUR FEET_ Fixing the material nine0154
49.CLEAR MOVEMENT _CRAB_ LEARNING TO DANCE WITH FEET HIP HOP, SHAFFL, C WALK Fixing the material
50. MY TOP-1. FAVORITE MOVEMENT. LESSON. HOW TO LEARN TO DANCE HIP-HOP, BREAK, HOUSE, SHUFFLE Fixing the materialnine0164
1. BASIC HIP HOP MOVEMENT _STEVE MARTIN_ HOW TO LEARN TO DANCE AT HOME_ New course HIP-HOP and shuffle
2. COOL MOVEMENT FOR THE DISCO. TUTORIAL. VIDEO DANCE LESSON. _BACK JUMP CROSS_ New course HIP-HOP and shuffle
3. SIMPLE AND COOL TIP. LEARNING TO DANCE DOWN. HIP-HOP, BREAK DANCE, HOUSE. New course HIP-HOP and shuffle
4. HOW TO SURPRISE AT THE DISCOS_ SIMPLE TURN. DANCE LESSON. TUTORIAL. TUTORIAL New course HIP-HOP and shuffle
5. COOL COMBINATION. LESSON. LEARNING TO DANCE SHAFFL HIP-HOP FEET. CRISS CROSS VARIATIONS New course HIP-HOP and shuffle
6. HOW TO LEARN TO MAKE A WAVE WITH YOUR HANDS_ LESSON. LEARNING TO DANCE HIP-HOP PUPPING. New course HIP-HOP and shuffle
7. COOL MOVEMENT FOR PARTY _BART SIMPSON_. LESSON. LEARN TO DANCE HIP-HOP. RNB PARTY New course HIP-HOP and shuffle
8. CLEAR MOVEMENT. LESSON. HOW TO LEARN TO DANCE HOUSE, HIP-HOP, SHAFFL. TUTORIAL New course HIP-HOP and shuffle nine0003
35. HOW TO DANCE AT A DISCO- LESSON. SIMPLE MOVEMENT -PARTY DANCE- Let's dance House!nine0155
36. SUPER DANCE. LESSON. SIMPLE MOVEMENT. BREAK DANCE, HIP-HOP, HOUSE, CLUB. FOR BEGINNERS Let's dance House! nine0154
37. BREAK DANCE LESSON. DANCE WITH FEET. COOL FEATURE- -CC- Let's dance House!
38. HOW TO LEARN TO DANCE HOUSE. LESSON. DANCE WITH FEET. 2 BASIC MOVEMENTS Let's dance House!
39. BREAK DANCE LESSON. COOL CHIP -HOOK-. SIMPLE DANCE. Let's dance House!
40. HOW TO DANCE AT A DISCO, IN A CLUB - LESSON. SIMPLE MOVEMENT -STEP AND TOUCH- Let's dance House!
20. CHIPS WITH HANDS. HIP-HOP DANCING. LESSON. SIMPLE AND EASY. Learn to breakdance
21. SUPER LEG MOVEMENT! LESSON. DANCE HIP-HOP, SHAFFL. Learn to breakdance
22. DANCE WITH FEET. LESSON. HOUSE DENS. BASIC MOVEMENT _HEEL STEP_. TUTORIAL. Learn to breakdance nine0003
23. HOW TO DANCE AT A DISCO_ LESSON. SIMPLE MOVEMENT. HIP-HOP, CLUB. Learn to breakdance nine0154
24. LEARNING TO DANCE WITH THE FEET. HOUSE. LESSON. _PA DE BURET_ SHAFFL. HIP-HOP Learn to breakdance
25. DANCE WITH THE FEET. SUPER TOP! _CRAZY LEGS_ TUTORIAL. HIP-HOP, PUPPING, SHAFFL, HOUSE. Learn to breakdance
27. A FUNNY HAND CHIP. _TUTTING_ WE LEARN TO DANCE HIP-HOP, PUPPING, TATTING. Learn to breakdance
28. LEARNING TO BREAK DANCE. LESSON. TOP ROCK _FRONT STEP_ Learn to breakdance
41. FEET DANCE #1 LESSON. SUPER MOVEMENT -INDIAN STEP- BREAK DANCE, HIP-HOP, HOUSE, SHAFFL HIP-HOP Advanced Course
42. HOW TO DANCE A GUY IN A CLUB - TOP-20 SIMPLE MOVEMENTS. LESSON. FAST AND EASY. HIP-HOP Advanced Course
43. HOUSE. BASIC MOVEMENT -STOMP- LESSON. DANCE WITH FEET. HIP-HOP Advanced Course
44. HOW TO LEARN TO DO A GLAID LESSON. SUPER FEET DANCE. HOW TO BLOW THE BRAIN OF VIEWERS- HIP-HOP Advanced Course nine0003
46. HOUSE DENS COMBINATION. LINK. TUTORIAL. LEARNING TO RUN THE DANCE FLOOR -) HIP-HOP Advanced Course nine0154
47. DANCE WITH THE FEET. LESSON. HOW TO LEARN TO SHAFFL. HIP-HOP, HOUSE, CLUB. HIP-HOP Advanced Course