How old is asia off of dance moms
Asia Monet Ray Age, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Family & Biography
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Name||Asia Monet Ray|
|Date of Birth||10 August 2005|
|Age||17 Years Old|
Asia Monet Ray Net Worth
Asia Monet Ray is an American dancer, actress and social media personality. As of 2022, Asia Monet Ray’s net worth is $1 million. She is mainly known for her appearance in the popular TV reality show Lifetime’s Dance Moms.
Apart from dancing she is a good actress as well and has given some amazing performances in popular movies and television series like Sister Code, American Crime Story, and Grey’s Anatomy.
Asia Monet Ray Wiki/Biography
Born on 10 August 2005, Asia Monet Ray’s age is 17 Years Old as of 2022. She was brought up and raised in an upper-middle-class family from Yorba Linda, California, United States. She holds an American by nationality and has her belief in the Christian religion. She completed her primary schooling at a local High School in Yorba Linda, California.Asia Monet Ray Childhood Pic
Currently, she is pursuing her higher schooling at the same High School in Yorba Linda, California. Since childhood, she has a passion for dancing and got professional training in dancing and figure skating.
|Name||Asia Monet Ray|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Date of Birth||10 August 2005|
|Age||17 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Yorba Linda, California, United States|
|Currently Live In||Yorba Linda|
|Profession||Dancer, Actress and Social Media Personality|
|Debut|| TV Series: Major Crimes (2016) |
Film: Sister Code (2015)
|Years Active||2015 – Present|
|Ethnicity||African American, Mexican and Filipino Descent|
|Hometown||Yorba Linda, California|
|School/High School||Local High School, Yorba Linda, California, United States|
|Education Qualification||High School|
Family, Boyfriend & Relationships
Asia Monet Ray’s parents are Shawn and Kristie Ray. Asia Monet Ray’s father’s name is Shawn Ray who is a businessman by profession and her mother’s name is Kristie Ray who is a housewife.
She also has one sibling, her younger sister’s name is Bella Blu.
Asia Monet Ray’s marital status is unmarried. She is not dating anyone for now and there is no insight into any of her past relationships.
|Father Name||Shawn Ray|
|Mother Name||Kristie Ray|
|Sister Name||Bella Blu|
Asia Monet Ray is a young beautiful-looking girl with an attractive and charming personality. She owns an attractive figure with impressive body measurements and an hourglass slim boy type. Her figure measurements are 33-26-35 inches approximately.
She is 5 feet and 5 inches in height and her body weight is around 55 Kg. She has beautiful black color long and shiny hair and also has blistering black color beautiful and mesmerizing eyes.
|Height (approx)||in centimeters: 165 cm |
in meters: 1.65 m
in feet inches: 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms: 55 kg |
in pounds: 121 lbs
|Eye Colour||Blistering Black|
Asia Monet Ray started her career as a dancer and made her appearance in the popular TV reality show titled Dance Moms which was telecasted on the Lifetime channel. After that, she rose to huge popularity and fan following in the industry and all over the internet.
After that, she has also played several good supporting roles in popular movies and television series like Sister Code, American Crime Story, and Grey’s Anatomy. Along with that she is also very popular over different social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
Asia Monet Ray Net Worth Summary
As of 2022, Asia Monet Ray’s net worth is $1 million. She mainly earns through her dancing, social media accounts, and some acting projects.
- Sicily Rose Net Worth, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
- MeganPlays Net Worth, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Asia Monet Ray [Actress] Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Parents, Ethnicity, Movies, Boyfriend & More
Asia Monet Ray (born August 10, 2005, Age: 16 years) is a dancer, artist, actress, recording artist, digital influencer, and sports player from America. Asia Monet just at the age of 16 has made people learn and read about her. She is so talented that she is perfect in every way. Whatever she does she do it with perfection. She got into the limelight when she was only 6 years old and appeared in short TV series in 2011. She got all of this fame because of her father and mother who also belong to artistic backgrounds.
This is not only what Asia Monet is all about but there are a lot of things about which people are still unaware. She has won awards due to her versatile skills, If a girl at the age of 16 only can achieve this much success then think after 5 years how much far she will be in her successful full career. Today we will connect you to this multitalented artist of the world. We have added all about her education, career, family, net worth, and more in this stupendous article.
ContentsAsia Monet Ray Biography (Early Life & Education)Asia Monet Ray childhood picture
Born with lots of talent Asia Monet has spent her childhood days in Yorba Linda, California with her sister. She was born in Yorba Linda, California on 10th August 2005. Her hometown is in Corona, California. Right now she is passing through her sweet 16 age. As she is in her teenage she use to go to 11th class in her school situated in Corona, California.
After 2 years she will start her college studies. Along involving herself in dance and other activities Miss. Monet has never let her studies suffer due to her artistic career. As she got involved in the entertainment industry at the age of 6 only. She has never faced troubles with her studies. Every year she passes out with good grades. When she was in her pre-teenage her parents took her to gymnastics as she was very much interested in learning it.Asia Monet Ray childhood picture with her father
After a few months, her parents realize that their daughter had athletic qualities so they immediately enrolled her to learn Skating along with dance. Having hidden talent Monet take skating and dancing very easily and become skilled in it. Later she stopped ice-skating to pay more time to dance and made her true passion.
Miss. Asia Monet at the age of 5 appeared in different competitions. She defeated many competitors at the age of 5. At 5 she also won the award StarPower National Championship. At that time she made the record for becoming the youngest champion of all time.About MonetAsia Monet Ray Wiki / Bio
|Full Real Name||Asia Monet Ray|
|NickName||Asia, Asia Monet, Little Beyonce|
|Popular for||Dance and Singing|
|Age (as of 2021)||16 years old.|
|Profession||Dancing, Singing, and Acting|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 2005 (Wednesday)|
|Place of Birth||Yorba Linda, California|
|Current Residence||Corona, California.|
|Education||Going to 11th Class|
|Net worth||$1million USD (approx.).|
Asia Monet has shared pictures of her with her family much time on her Social media. It is said that she is so close to her sister Bella Blu who is 13 now. Both of them spend time together and her sister is also multitalented like her.
Her mother Kristie Ray who always stood for her is a fitness model. Her mother has lots of knowledge of acting and the modeling world that’s why it becomes easy for Monet to raise great career opportunities with the help of her mother.
Monet’s father Mr. Shawn Ray also had a great career in bodybuilding. He has won different awards during his body-building career.Asia Monet Ray with her fatherAsia Monet Ray Father, Mother, Brother & SisterAsia Monet Ray family
|Father||Mr. Shawn Ray|
|Mother||Mrs. Kristie Ray|
|Birthdate||August 10, 2005 (Wednesday)|
|Height (approx. )||In Feet Inches: 5′ 6″|
In Meters: 1.68 m
In Centimetres: 168 cm
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms: 56 kg|
In Pounds: 123 lbs.
|Distinctive Features||Cute smile, Bold eyes,|
|Body Measurements||Waist- 28, Breast- 32, Hips- 34|
|Shoe Size||6 US (5 UK).|
Miss. Monet’s ability to engage with the audience helped her to become successful in her career. Her Charisma, energy, and passion took her to the next level of success.
Monet was only six years when she debut in the TV Show Lifetime’s Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition. It was the first season of this dance competition when Monet entered between 2011-2012.
Being the youngest of all in this TV show beat many competitors by making her place at third in the finals. Getting more popularity she joined the Dance Mom TV series. It was season 3 of this junior dance competition. At that time she was the most famous contestant in Dance Mom.
Becoming a popular girl from the Dance Mom TV series she Asia got the chance to appear in her own docu-series Raising Asia. This series of her aired on July 29, 2014, on Lifetime networks. At that time Monet was only 8 years old.
In the year 2017 Monet introduced the world to her other hidden talent as she launched her debut album titled “Asia Monet.” This album of hers includes a total of 5 songs and all got hit. Her full album is available on Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, and others.
Since after this Monet has lent her voice to several videos for many popular songs. She has sung for Ketty Perry’s song Rise, Justin Bieber’s song I’ll Show You, and others.
See Also– Who is Jeff Dabe? Wiki, Biography, Arm Size, Facts & News
Adding more Monet at this young age has also performed lives on different stage shows. in 2016 she appeared playing the character of Sydney Simpson in the famous TV series called American Crime Story. Not only has this Asia Money also run her Youtube channel where she is having thousands of subscribers turning herself into a social media star.Television Shows
|American Crime Story|
As we told earlier that Miss. Monet has just entered 16 years of her age. She is stepping towards her adult age. Right now she is too young to handle a love relationship. Though she has amazed many handsome boys with her dance skills. She has never focused to start any loves story with anyone. Earlier she has been spotted competing with different popular handsome dancers but never got involved in love relations with anyone. In the future when Miss. Asia Monet will start her love relations then we will update here about her love stories here.InterviewAsia Monet Ray Husband, Affairs & Personal Life
Asia has done many TV series and dance reality shows. She has raised a good amount of money from her working as a dancer and an actress. Getting more professional she become an actor and a singer which also raised her net worth high. To date, it said that Monet owes almost every things. Her current net worth is $ million USD which eventually increase in upcoming years.
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Asia Monet Ray
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Asia Monet 🌹 (@asiamonetray)
- She loves to go with her family to their favorite beach and resorts.
- Monet loves to have fun before going to give her stage performance.
- Many people don’t know that Monet loves to draw and loves classical old-school music.
- Serena Williams’s tennis player is her favorite athlete.
- Her favorite Disney movie is Maleficent.
- She loves to shop from Bloomingdale’s cloth shop.
- Her dog’s name is Mochi.
- Monet loves to watch American got talent and X-Factor.
- She always carries her iPhone, lip Gloss with her.
- Miss. Monet is having 1.7 million followers on her Instagram.
|Home Page||Click Here|
No, She belongs to Afro-American, German, Samona, and Chinese descent.How old is Asia Monet Ray?
She is 16 years old.When was Asia Monet Ray born?
She was born on 10th August 2005.How tall is Asia Monet Ray
She is 1.55 meters tall.What is the Zodiac sing of Asia Monet Ray?
Her zodiac sign is Leo.How much Net worth does Asia Monet Ray have?
She is having a net worth of $1 million USD.
The richest member of Dance Moms may surprise you
It's hard to believe Dance Moms debuted on July 13, 2011. The Lifetime show not only changed the competitive dance industry forever, it also brought us names like Maddie Ziegler, JoJo Siwa and Kalani Hilliker. Members of the dance troupe - and yes, Abby Lee Miller - have become famous all over the world and have earned a significant amount of money from performances and support. But, for better or worse, the setup was something of a boot camp for very young children; while the show brought fame and fortune, it wasn't easy all the time.
“I have learned to endure in difficult times. I think that's what the show really taught me because now, in my daily life, working and whatnot, it really prepared me," said original cast member Nia Siu. Forbes. "I don't think I've had such a stressful job as this one, so it definitely prepared me and prepared me for the world of entertainment."
And bringing these talented young people into the spotlight beyond their youth worked for most of them. Some have gone on to college while others have gone on to Hollywood, but most (but not all) Dance Mom graduates are good with their money. What does their financial picture look like now? Let's break it all down for you here.
Asia Monet Ray was the tiniest competitor in the Ultimate Abbie Dance Competition.
Featureflash/Shutterstock Photo Agency
Asia Monet Ray was the youngest (and smallest) participant in the first season of Abby's Best Dance Competition. She turned her third place on Dance Moms into season three, which was her only time on the show. She was lucky enough to get her own Lifetime series, Raising Asia, which ran for one season, but her career didn't end there. She jumped into the world of acting and singing because she didn't want to dance in competition anymore. Ray landed roles in American Crime Story: The People vs. O.J. Simpson and Grey's Anatomy, which helped establish her net worth of $100,000, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
Moreover, she has her own musical career. Ray co-wrote and sang the single "Come Along" in 2017, which has over 4.3 million views on YouTube. Her channel also boasts tons of cover videos, fashion videos, makeup tutorials, and unboxing videos.
The reality TV alum hopes to continue to be in the spotlight because she has something to prove beyond the success of Dance Moms. “I hope my supporters and those who have followed me since day one will listen to my music and feel inspired and empowered,” she said. Full access to music. “Knowing that there will always be meaning behind my songs and, of course, loving the sound and wanting to get up and dance.”
Brooke Hyland is working on becoming a social media influencer.
Amy Sussman / Getty Images
Brooke Hyland was the oldest of the Dancing Moms cast, and she and her younger sister, Paige Hyland, left the show after the fourth season. Despite leaving the show early, she has a net worth of around $250,000. The richest .
For LinkedIn, Hyland graduated from Ohio University in 2019 with a bachelor's degree in marketing, management systems, and business intelligence. She decided to turn her reality TV fame and "6.4 million followers on [her] personal social media accounts" into a full-time career as an influencer and has worked with established brands such as American Eagle Outfitters, Bumble and Nickelodeon on campaigns in in social networks. . Although Hyland doesn't dance anymore, she can definitely thank her time on Dance Moms for giving her this spotlight moment so she can now enjoy the marketing opportunities she has as a college graduate.
According to her Instagram account, she moved to Austin and, like many other Dance Moms stars, threw her hat into the YouTube content creator ring. And what does she like to spend money on? Fun snacks for her Instagram account @bitesized_foodie .
Cheryl Burke only added to her wealth after she took over Abby Lee Miller.
Kevin Mazur / Getty Images
Cheryl Burke is known for her seasons as a pro on Dancing with the Stars, but she replaced Abby Lee Miller on the seventh season of Dance Moms. Her $450,000 fortune stems from years of dancing and teaching, as well as her memoir Dance Lessons. Celebrity Net Worth. Joining the longtime ABC dance competition was a game changer for her career (and her bank account) because she lived paycheck to paycheck.
“At the time, I was barely making ends meet as a competitive ballroom dancer and dance instructor, so the prospect of a stable job—as stable as a TV job can be—and the prospect of going to sunny Los Angeles from snowy New York City in the middle of winter were an attractive combination," she recalls in "Dance Lessons" (via ABC News). “The show was quite popular in its first season, and my boyfriend and I still lost. Everything seemed to point me in the direction of the show. Really, what did I have to lose?
Writing and dancing are not Burke's only sources of income. In 2020, she launched the Pretty Tangled podcast with her Season 29 co-star AJ McLean, and in May 2020, she put her Los Angeles home up for sale for $1.8 million on realtor.com.
Nia Siu continues to make money after Dance Moms
Nia Siu is the only Dance Moms contestant from the first group to stay for every season. Despite the show's controversy, Sioux called her time on the show "an incredible experience" because she "got so much out of the show," according to Dance Spirit magazine. She added, “Through this platform, I have not only gained a huge following but also developed a strong work ethic. I learned the value of discipline, learned to take constructive criticism and apply criticisms and corrections quickly and professionally.”
These opportunities provided to her as a young adult in the entertainment industry allowed her to continue her work as a dancer and singer, film her own music videos, pursue an acting career and launch a successful YouTube page. Speaking of YouTube, Nia Siu announced on her channel in May 2020 that she is heading to UCLA.
Suffice it to say that she remains busy. "I don't dance that much, I memorize lines that Indeed are different!' she spoke about her acting career in Everly Mag in 2018. "I use different parts of my brain, between moving [dance] and then learning the lines. " All of this work brings in about $1 million per person over the years. The richest .
Kalani Hilliker performed at her best
Romain Maurice / Getty Images
Kalani Hilliker made her first dance appearance in the second season of Abby's Best Dance Competition, where she placed fourth. She joined midway through the fourth season of Dance Moms and became a series regular for the fifth season. Speaking to Urban Pop in 2016, she described her time on the Lifetime series as "amazing" because it helped her "get opportunities" in the entertainment industry. “I want to become an actress - this is like my main goal,” she enthusiastically shared with the publication. "So it's just incredible to be able to be in LA and have the amazing opportunities that we have."
Hilliker also found a way to catapult her "Dance Moms" fame through her socks. As she told Bit Tiger, "Socks are in everyone's daily routine, so why not create an amazing line of socks!" Hilliker launched her own line of fashionable socks called 'Pretty Feet' Kalani and it was a very successful partnership with accessories retailer Claire's. She has also used her platform to become a social media influencer, where she is paid a lot of money to promote brands to her millions of Instagram followers, which TheRichest.com says is around $1M.
In 2021, Hilliker announced on Instagram that she had bought her very first home in Scottsdale, Arizona. And sure, she's a millionaire, but that doesn't mean she won't, as she shared in April 2021. YouTube video, go to her parents to buy free light bulbs.
After Dance Moms, Kendall Vertes continues to work.
Rochelle Brodin / Getty Images
While working on "Dance Moms", Kendall Vertes danced with ALDC and, much to Abby Lee Miller's chagrin, rival studio Candy Apple's Dance Center. And while she was on reality TV, she also pursued a singing career, even releasing the single "Wear 'Em Out." However, she said that Miller interfered with her music, telling the International Business Times, "I made an album, but she wouldn't let me release it. She does things like that. I just had to say, "You know what, I need to focus on my career and I can't let you stop that."
Despite this, Kendall Vertes didn't let Miller stop her success. She acted in films and continued her singing career with another fun single called "Where Would I Be Without You?" her 2017 holiday EP What else. Suffice it to say that she retired from the dance world. "I want to act and sing, but I really don't want to be a professional dancer just because that's not what I want to do," she explained to reporters. International Business Times.
Vertes is also a media influencer for Bang, the energy drink line she promotes. her millions of social media followers on Instagram. According to The Richest.com, her net worth is around $1.5 million. However, it looks like she didn't have to spend that money on her shiny Range Rover, as it was a gift from her parents for her 16th birthday.
Abby Lee Miller was upstairs and then she fell down
After landing the role of Dance Mom villain Abby Lee Miller, a million different TV series: Abby's Best Dance Competition, Dance Moms: Miami, and Dance Moms: Studio Rescue Abby. ' Her Pittsburgh studio grew into a second location in Los Angeles, and in 2014 she published a book titled 'Everything I Learned About Life, I Learned in Dance Classes.' While it seems like a recipe for success, the TV presenter did have money problems that began before the Lifetime series began and hung over her at the height of her fame.
In 2010, she filed for bankruptcy but was eventually charged with fraud after it was revealed that she set up a secret bank account to hide her income. As Deadline reported, in 2017 she was sentenced to one year and one day in prison, as well as a $40,000 fine and a $120,000 fine for failing to present cash at customs. Despite these setbacks, including a diagnosis of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma cancer that left her unable to walk, Miller's net worth is estimated at $2 million. Celebrity Net Worth.
She continues to be in the public eye and promised AND ALSO she will return to TV in 2021 and she already has two shows in mind - yes, one of them is dance related. "I hope, I dream, I'm creative, and I love the creative process," she said. "And I think there's still a niche for me, but who knows?"
Mackenzie Ziegler has some irons on fire
J. Merritt / Getty Images Shadows of Maddie Ziegler. One of the ways she has built her identity is through her singing, which has released two albums: 2014's Mack Z. and 2018 'Phases.' "I've changed my sound a bit, but I'm still trying to find it, so we'll see what happens," she said. BBC. “I just want my music to speak to people in a nice way, and, you know, it's not about an explosion or anything. I just want to release music because I love it."
And she returned to dancing, participating in "Dancing with the Stars: Juniors" and "Masked Dancer" as Tulip, where she was a finalist in both shows. Like her older brother, Kenzi has dabbled in role playing, teaming up with Sia on the track 'Exhale' in 2020 and writing a book called Kenzi's Rules of Life. Moreover, she has quite a few followers on TikTok, Instagram and YouTube.
Kenzi's career has generated a $3 million net worth, according to Celebrity Net Worth. In 2019She spent some of the money on a plane ticket to surprise then-boyfriend Isaac Presley with a Christmas trip to her hometown of Pittsburgh.
Maddie Ziegler's career has been nothing short of lucrative
Kevin Mazur/Getty Images
We have a feeling some of you are now surprised that Maddie Ziegler isn't at the top of the Dance Moms net worth pyramid . Sure, she's done very well and has always been Abby Lee Miller's favorite, but there are two other people who get the profit prize.
After 'Dance Moms' she became the muse of singer Sia and not only toured with her but also performed some of her most iconic music videos such as 'Chandelier'. She was also a judge on Season 13 of So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation, and in 2017, Ziegler released The Maddie Diaries: A Memoir. became a New York Times bestseller. Then she released a trilogy of books for young people: "Audition", "Callback" and "Competition". She also has a roster of acting credits that includes Sia's infamous film The Music and Steven Spielberg's adaptation of West Side Story. Unsurprisingly, all of these gigs have clearly benefited her bank account: Celebrity Net Worth, she has $5 million.
So, how does a reality TV star turned music video star spend her money? Well, for starters, TMZ reported in 2015 that Maddie's family had moved into a 7,000-square-foot customs house. She also loves a high-end skincare product, telling The Strategist in 2017 she chose the hydrating Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base.
Chloe Lukasiak is reportedly worth more than Maddie Ziegler
In 2019, Chloe Lukasiak announced on Instagram that she was on her way to Pepperdine University. But, like Nii Su, her academic career did not stop her. actor career . But her biggest success since the Lifetime reality show has been her thriving YouTube channel. According to the data, the growth of her page and her continued popularity has helped her amass a net worth of $6 million. Celebrity Net Worth.
' Pointe Girl: Chloe's Guide to Taking on the World The author hopes to continue her career as an influencer to not only stay in the spotlight but also advise young girls who look up to her. And she has some great tips on how to stay authentic. "It's unoriginal, but you honestly should do your best to ignore [bullying] and do what makes you happy," she said. Teenage fashion. “When you do something that really makes you happy inside, you just don't care what others say. It does not matter. You don't have to be arrogant, but you have to be confident."
Where does this money go? As her YouTube page indicates, Lukasiak is very fond of traveling and shopping. She seems to want to invest in real estate, but she rents a very nice, well-furnished apartment. apartment in Los Angeles.
JoJo Siwa found her calling in more than just Dance Moms
Tinseltown / Shutterstock
JoJo Siwa's career has been on fire ever since she dropped out of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition and got into Dance Moms as a permanent cast member. She has since eclipsed the Dance Moms cinematic universe. According to Celebrity Net Worth, she has amassed a $20 million fortune that continues to grow, making her the most successful Dancing Moms actress ever.
Successful and incredibly busy, that is. In 2021, she joined Dancing with the Stars, where she will be half of the first same-sex couple in the show's history. "I'm so excited to be part of the 30th season of Dancing with the Stars," she said. the show's official Instagram account. "And dancing with a girl, I think it's so cool." Siwa, who is known for her signature hair bows, has also released her own fashion collection for her fans where they can get their own. JoJo's Bow Club Monthly Box for just 19.95 dollars. And then there's her huge YouTube channel with 12.3 million subscribers (and growing!) and funny videos like babysitting Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's eldest daughter, North West.
She has also invested in real estate, building a $3.43 million home in California's San Fernando Valley that includes a candy bar. Architectural Digest. And of course, there's a one-of-a-kind collection of JoJo Siwa's cars, which includes a car that features her face. Way to GoGo, Siwa.
Center for Creative and Personal Growth Maya Show for women 35+.
One day I accidentally stared at a video of dancing women. There was something bewitching in the way women moved, smiled and beamed at an age in which they are called either ezhe or apa, and if by name, then only along with a patronymic. I couldn't take my eyes off them. And you understand, right? It's about some kind of inner magic that came from these women. They are not dragged down by plastic surgeons, they do not do any outstanding dance steps, and everything is as they are at the age of . .. ten. But the beauty of age, the strength of experience and mature femininity, together with movement and music, make an unforgettable impression.
Today Maya Tilebalieva, the author and project manager, tells us her personal story: “Center for Creative and Personal Growth “Maya Show” for women 35+. She is also the founder of couple social dances in Kyrgyzstan; head of the pop dance group "Asia"; head of the ballet show "Ademi"; head of the show-ballet "Maya-Show"; organizer of the first Republican variety dance competition in Bishkek
- You know, I often go to your page to look at your dancing women and cheer myself up.
- I understand. These are natural emotions. Because this is my goal - to release the best, that real beauty that each of us has from birth.
- Have you been dancing all your life?
- I started dancing at the age of 14. It's too late for a serious dance career. My friend called me, she was afraid to go alone. We went with her to the House of Culture. Lenin and ended up right in the classroom in the hall. My friend never started dancing, but I devoted my life to dancing. I came to Saparbek Imashevich Kabekov, He is an honored worker of art of the Kirghiz SSR, from the galaxy of the first ballet dancers who were taken to the Vaganov Choreographic School in St. Petersburg in childhood, our entire theater began there: Bubusara Beishenalieva, Nurdin Tugelov and others. the origins of the Kyrgyz ballet, at the origins of the organization of our state dance ensemble. He was a ballet dancer, worked in the theater. I danced in his group for 4 years.
- Did you receive special education in choreography?
- I studied a lot at master classes, was at advanced training at the Higher Trade Union School of Culture. When she worked at the Palace of Culture. Lenin, I was sent to study from them. She traveled a lot on her own to master classes in Moscow, for example, in jazz dancing. But in the dance direction, I did not receive a higher education. It so happened. At that time, we did not have a dance direction yet.
Student years, 1998, KGUKI named after B. Beishenalieva
But in addition to dancing, from an early age I loved to organize some events, gathered children in the yard, staged concerts. That is, I always wanted to be the director of mass performances or something related to the organization of people's leisure. I just didn’t know what it was called as a child. As a result, I graduated from the Institute of Arts of Byubyusara Beishenalieva and work in my specialty. By diploma I am the organizer of mass performances. I arrange events, make people's leisure rich and meaningful, I try to give good emotions, create a cool atmosphere. That's just what she's been doing all her life. And I got it all through the dance. Sometimes I walked away from dancing, then came back again and so on several times. Until I realized that I did not have the technology to systematize my experience, so that the project would live for a long time. That is, I had elementary knowledge of marketing, management, management. But serious financial planning, work with personnel, goal setting, strategies - I didn’t know anything about it. Although she did interesting projects. For example, for the first time I took our artists abroad. When she returned from Turkey with her artists, Melis Asylbashev, the artistic director of the Dances of Kyrgyzstan ensemble, asked: “Maya, find an opportunity for us to leave.” They have a state collective, they cannot take out the entire staff. And I could leave in a chamber composition, 7-8 people.
The first to make a revolution in Kyrgyz dance costumes. She cut off long skirts to the knees, in which they usually danced. The dance "Ker Ozon" staged in a jazz arrangement. Then she made the first fringe on the dresses. Even the director of the Philharmonic then asked: “Where do you get all this? Where do you sew?
- And who sewed your suits?
- I selected good designers. When selecting music and designers, I approach very painstakingly, I don’t work with everyone. Then I had designer Natalya Berezhnaya. She made all the costumes for me. Now she, in my opinion, lives in Israel. According to my idea, by the way, she made stylized hats, in which everyone in Kyrgyzstan now dances. I made such a base in the form of a helmet.
- Oh, did you make that up?
- I was the first to come up with these hats. Then there were crowns. With this crown, we once had an entre exit - the beginning of the program. We worked in a five star hotel in Turkey. There, one famous belly dancer (belly dance) admired: “Such chic hats! Where are they made? Although in Turkey there is a lot of everything, it would seem. And he: "I'll buy at any price." But I could not sell, because then I would have one ballet dancer left without a headdress.
Much depends on the taste of a person, what attitude he has towards style. The choice of music is also very important. I carefully approach the choice of music. When we worked in Marmoris at the five-star Grand Azur Hotel in Turkey, the general manager of Teoman Bay Hotel was impressed. We played Begaliev's music, classical music. It turns out that some ballet groups performed before us, and everyone danced to pop music. He was surprised by our approach to music, the stylization of costumes. On Ramadan, when all the artists are sent home, this Teoman Bay left only the Kyrgyz Ballet at the hotel. He invited the whole team to a glass of champagne. Because he really liked my program, he liked our professionalism, staging, taste. The hotel staff were shocked: "He never did that!"
Maya Show at the Grand Azur Hotel
- Who are your parents?
- My parents are intellectuals, my dad is one of the first diplomats. And my mother is a geography teacher. By profession, she worked little, she is also the wife of a diplomat, that is, she often left with her dad. She started working when we got much older.
- So you lived abroad since childhood?
- Yes. I was born in a small village, I just know the name, the village of Dyurbedzhin is written in the passport. This is the Aktala district of the Tien Shan region. So I was born there, and somewhere in three or four years, dad was sent to Moscow to a diplomatic school. He studied there for a year, worked for some time, and then we left for Pakistan. We lived in Karachi, in the embassy of the Soviet Union. We had a small class. Good teacher. All the time receptions, parents always looked good. We lived very well. Mom ordered food and clothes from the Otto catalog. All received from Germany. Of course, there were also disadvantages. If you eat unwashed food, mom immediately gave a glass of potassium permanganate. I still remember her taste.
mother of Maya Tilebalieva far left , in the center Valentina Tereshkova
- How long have you lived in Pakistan?
- Three years.
- Have you mastered languages?
- I studied English at the embassy school and wrote with a ballpoint pen there, by the way. A ballpoint pen was something in those days. The Union never heard of them. All wrote in ink. Upon returning to school, were they surprised that I was writing with a pen? I had beautiful books in English, large, colored. This was new for my classmates.
- Why did you return to Kyrgyzstan?
- There began a war started with the Hindus. All families were sent home. They left only the diplomats themselves.
- And how did you feel when you returned?
- Not very good at the beginning. I was very worried about my dad. And it was too hard for me to adapt. We returned to Naryn. We temporarily lived with my grandparents. Everything else. Not something I'm used to. Toilet outside. For me it was a shock. Then, of course, we moved to the city. The city was better. Here I graduated from school number 27.
- It turns out that when you returned here, you no longer had the same standard of living as in Pakistan?
- Yes. We children generally wanted to stay in Moscow. And dad chose Kyrgyzstan, he missed his homeland. But then things didn’t go very well for him, although he reached the deputy minister of foreign affairs, then he even was a minister for a short time. But he had such a character ... Not that wayward. He was just a professional in his field, and he did not like it when non-professionals made a remark to him. He made comments to the higher management, and this, you know, annoyed them. Dad left the Foreign Ministry. And he went to the wrong place. Director of Intourist, and this is not a diplomatic path at all.
I have long had nostalgia for the life I have lost. That life was spent in beautiful houses, among beautiful polite people, good food, beautiful clothes. These are my strongest childhood experiences. It was like I was living in a fairy tale. Probably, my frequent trips abroad, and the life that I create for women, are connected with childhood impressions. Because for a long time I was upset by this change of life. And every time, again and again, I tried to recreate that fairy tale. By the way, I started earning very early.
- How old were you?
- At the age of 14 I had my first salary. Dance. And at the age of 19 I already lived separately from my parents' house. Can you imagine what that meant in Soviet times? Mom didn't want to, of course. She dreamed that I would get married and live like all women. But I didn't want to be like everyone else. Immediately after graduation, she rented an apartment and began to live separately. I have been used to independence since childhood. My team and I traveled a lot to performances. In Soviet times, the trade union often sent us. We were in Kronstadt, St. Petersburg and so on. We went to Moscow for a big forum. She even visited Moscow as a tutor at the World Olympiad.
1981, school 38, teacher of rhythm, Argentine tango
Since childhood, I have not been a girl who sits at home. Traveling all the time, working hard. My parents didn't see me much at home, I didn't talk much even with my friends. I opened my first club when I was in college. It was the first pop dance group, an amateur group. Then he grew into a professional - the group "Ademi", then - "Maya Show".
- Do you have brothers, sisters?
- I had three sisters. But two are dead, one is alive. And there is a brother. My brother became a diplomat, just like my father. But I don't really want to talk about personal things.
mother, sister and Maya (right)
- Very difficult things happened in our family. For example, children died. One sister died from a serious illness. It got me wondering, why is that? Why don't girls get along at all? I, too, have been doing things differently all my life. It seems that I am not stupid, but it seemed to me that I achieved little success. Or there is success, then it is not. Or there is a good life, then it disappears. Like with Pakistan. There was also a good life in Moscow, she, too, once disappeared. But gradually understanding came. Now I look at my life differently. The fact that this project took place is precisely due to the fact that I lived a lot abroad, saw a different life, saw how you can get joy from simple things, live a little easier and happier. And I wanted to show it to our women.
- What was your relationship like with your parents?
- I used to have a misunderstanding with my mother. And then everything got better. After I began to engage in personal growth. I looked at all situations related to my mother from the other side.
- With what?
- With correct.
- What is the right side?
- I realized that I myself did some things wrong. When you want something around you to change, change yourself, your attitude. Everything starts with yourself. It took me a long time to understand this.
- There are so many people now selling their idea of the right kind of personal growth course. How not to make a mistake?
- Probably we should study this market more carefully. I was lucky, I got to the professionals. I still go to different courses. It helps me a lot. I had problems with finances. It turned out that they were associated with ignorance of the basics of financial planning. Some things happened to me because I didn’t know how to communicate with people, I didn’t have knowledge in management. Life has taught me something, of course. Here parents showed us abroad. We went to beautiful places, dressed well, ate well. Chatted with beautiful people. For me it was natural, as if it should be so. I lost it. But I did have it. As a child, I was a little offended by my parents, and then I decided to create such a life for myself. In addition to experience, new knowledge was also needed. I wanted to study. Thanks to personal growth training, I realized that I create my own reality, I create my world myself. In Soviet times, they taught that the party controls everything, or parents. No, you are in control of your life and choose how to live.
- It turns out that you have been earning money all your life?
- Yes, when I was a student, I received a scholarship plus worked. And I received more than my dad, who worked in the Central Committee of the party.
- What about your husband?
- No husband.
- Have you ever been married?
- No. Oh, I do not like about the personal. Because our ideas are so tough - necessarily - a family, a husband. I always skip this topic. I tried. Such as I want, I have not met. None of those who offered me marriage came up. Then I decided that maybe it's not mine.
as a student
- I know deeply unhappy married women and happy women who never got married.
- So I'm happy too. I don't feel disadvantaged at all. Why don't I like to talk about it? Because for many, marriage is an indicator of a well-lived life.
- The world is different. And we need to talk about it so that women do not get hung up. Although married, I'm sure there are happy ones.
- Yes, probably. It is my choice. I do not impose on anyone. But I haven't seen many good marriages in my life. I saw around me a lot of unfortunate people, my own acquaintances, girlfriends. Someone got divorced, someone suffered. Some distortion everywhere. I thought so. Mom and dad lived like everyone else. And I am such a child who did not love like everyone else.
I wasn't going to put on a headscarf, I wasn't going to be a submissive Kelinka. My mother did not want me to marry a foreigner. Then I said that I would not get married at all. Then she already agreed to a foreigner.
Now I understand that creating a marriage is a big responsibility. Both the husband and the wife should have knowledge of how to start a family, how to keep it, and, finally, most importantly, how to make this marriage happy. To give birth to a child, there must also be knowledge. Correctly educate, do not suppress, do not make a criminal out of him or create something that will make you cry all your life. If you want to have a baby, you must create financial conditions.
I thought like this: either I have to stand on my feet, or a man. I did not come across such a man who would say: “I will support you in everything! And you do what your heart desires." And what did they want? Let me put you in a golden cage, and you sit there. And I will show you. Many people offered me marriage, and abroad too. And there were millionaires. One of them showed me in golf clubs, in different places, as a curiosity. He admired that I was an Asian, and my eyes were European. He was a cosmetic surgeon and made Japanese women big eyes. He could not understand how this was possible by nature. And I explained that we are at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, so we are like that. All women are like this, I'm not the only one. I could live in Australia. They prepared a store for me, and a huge house, and palm trees nearby. And the pool, cars - everything was waiting for me. But I don't marry riches. The man himself did not suit me. Therefore, I refused. And if only to get married, so that people do not condemn - I can’t do that.
I feel good too. I am self-sufficient, I create my own life. Well, I didn't get what I wanted. With fans, believe me, and now there are no problems. There were always many people who wanted to.
- At what point did you realize that you don't even want to get married?
- I once saw how dramatically a person changed when he thought that I was already in his power. It was a completely different face. Before that, he wore a mask, it turns out. And if I had married him, a completely different life would have awaited me. I then realized that I lacked knowledge. How to understand people? What should I do to have common goals, to have happiness, and not to live together boringly? I then thought, what kind of duplicity is this, how can you change like that?! I was 44 years old. And without that, I have a fear of violence inside me, although I have never had violence from men in my life. But for some reason there is such a fear, where does it come from, God knows, but I am a little afraid in this regard. I am a straight person, if you press me, I will explode. Probably, no one was born who could withstand my character. Now I have changed, I have become much softer, but still there is sharpness. Especially regarding men.
- Do you have close friends?
- Not now. I have one close friend, she lives in St. Petersburg, but we have not seen each other for a long time. Another close friend has died. And I didn't have many of them. One childhood friend, we communicate with her, but we have very different interests. With her, we are like "hello, hello."
- Why didn't you stay abroad?
- I left Kyrgyzstan many times and always came back. I kept thinking - why do I return to this country endlessly?
- How many times did this happen?
- Many times. I even wanted to obtain Russian citizenship, I was going to live in St. Petersburg. But I didn’t like the weather there, it’s hard to endure the winter. And I went abroad and returned constantly. I was told that I would have stayed in America, Germany, somewhere else. But I was still drawn to it. And then I sat down and thought, perhaps I should do something good for my country?
- Oh wow!
- And when I realized this, I felt better. I sit and think, what good can I do? I have done so much! She held the first pop dances, the first republican pop dance competition in Kyrgyzstan, introduced the culture of social dances. Is this a contribution? Contribution. I did a lot in dancing. But it turns out that something else needs to be done.
And she decided not to dance, but created a center for creative personal growth for women 45+. This is a certain center, which is not only engaged in dancing. I have open days. Women come to me every Saturday just to talk at the round table. Be sure to set the table. Last Saturday I made a table completely without sugar - proper nutrition. I share my experience with women. For example, many people ask, how did you save the figure? But if you were in a good mood, and then deteriorated. Why is this happening? How to keep a good mood?
- How to save it?
- First, you need to look at what environment you are in. If there are a lot of negative people in your environment, people who do not support you, your ideas that devalue you, press down, imperceptibly belittle you, then it is impossible to keep positive.
And what's going on with the women here? They have a different environment. Enhance good emotions. Here everything changes a lot. I am changing myself. We don't have negative people. Those who do not change, they leave.
- Have you ever left?
- Yes, it happened. I have a list of rules for how to behave here. It hangs on the wall in the dressing room. If the rules are repeatedly violated, I have the right to remove a person from the project. And I had to remove such people. Because I understand the importance of the environment and I know something about suppression. I took special courses on how negativity affects a person. One person with this attitude can destroy a large organization. They are very easy to identify: you were in a good mood and suddenly upset for no reason, and began to look inside yourself. The fact that there was someone who said something kind of good, but actually pricked.
- For various reasons, people start a cycle of negative thoughts.
- So you need to look why this cycle starts. It's definitely something that happened in the outside world. Maybe they even saw something wrong on Instagram. Surrounded again. So I watch and clean my groups, and I tell all the girls about such things.
- Did you just say "don't come" to those who broke your rules?
- At first I made comments, then I led to the rules, I said: “Do you agree with this?” She said: “Yes”, I said: “How are you behaving now?” Or heard the girls say something about the coronavirus, about politics, something else. I immediately react: “Girls!” - and point to the smiley. I usually translate the conversation here. I ask: “Girls, what good news did you have today?”
- And they remember, they tell. Is it healthy? Sometimes people are so tuned in to the bad. They come loaded, and they leave filled with joy. I also have piles up in the morning, there are many responsibilities: employees, planning, financial obligations. And then, when I get up, I turn on the music, the lesson begins and there is none of this.
- Do you spend all day in the gym?
- No. I go to school, I go to my mother, I communicate with her. She lives with her sister. I like to walk, do shopping, visit friends and acquaintances. I am now working on myself a lot in terms of development. I have to do strategic planning of finances for the year ahead, strategic planning of the creative side. This takes time.
- That is, before launching the project, did you register it?
- Not completely. But she meant something. Strategically, at first I saw only an hourly form of work, I decided that I would rent in different places, attract teachers, and make a network. And then I realized that I don’t need an hourly form, but I need to make my own gym.
- When did you get the idea to create groups for older women?
- I saw dancing women abroad. We were having dinner at a restaurant in Washington DC. Slow beautiful music played, the saxophone sounded. Some family, Americans, was sitting nearby. The grandson in a beautiful suit stood up and invited his grandmother to dance a slow dance. Not waltz, but jazz. She was in high heels, in a beautiful dress, with makeup. Grandmother, 80 years old. I looked at them and thought about our grandmothers. After all, for women over 60, our whole life is predetermined - grandchildren, pensions, cooking. It's like they're living their lives.
The second time I was already in another place in America. I managed to get to the Hawaiian Islands, and lived there for six months.
- Did you like it?
- You know, I liked it there, but not for long. Small island. It's great to come with a noisy company for 2-3 weeks. How about living there for six months? No. I didn't have a job yet. Lived with relatives. I do not like to talk about this period, because for the first time in my life I had a period when I became a dependent. I've been in real decline.
- How did it manifest itself?
- I thought that everyone around me owed me. I wanted to work in Hawaii. But my relative who invited me was afraid that the police would find out and there would be problems. She said no work. I chatted idle. It's good that I went to parties, studied there. She did something anyway. But gradually I got used to such an idle life.
Here's what I'll say about dependency. There was a time when I fed the whole family. She went abroad, to Turkey, brought fashionable things, sold them, provided for mom, dad, sisters, dressed herself, did everything herself. And then there was a period in my life when some of my relatives began to pamper me, and then even men with their gifts, trips. And I got into it a little. And it turns out - a real bomb! Under no circumstances should this be done! There must be a mutual exchange. I accepted, accepted and began to believe that everyone owes me - both men and relatives. And lost its core for a while. Dependency corrupts. It happens very quietly, and it's dangerous. In Hawaii, I experienced a personal degradation, getting used to the fact that some people provide. I had to reanimate myself, I studied a lot in order to see it, understand it and regain my integrity.
Now I am very careful about gifts. Yesterday a woman wanted to send me a present, but I refused. Also through a man. What is her purpose? What's the gift? I used to think: “Oh, a gift! Great!" Not now. If women give trinkets on March 8, it’s normal. But something more significant - no. And before, I calmly accepted very expensive gifts. And if I took them from a man, then I should at least get married, but I didn’t. There was no knowledge in this regard, there was not enough ethics. I had to immediately give up such things and continue to work on the fact that I create my own life. Now I am doing it. A person must control how the exchange with other people takes place. If he is given expensive gifts, he must respond symmetrically in response. When this is not the case, the person is corrupted. This is happening slowly. So you accepted one gift, another, they take you to a restaurant, they do something else. And you give nothing in return. And you slide down to the point that everyone owes you. Stop being the creator of your life.
At the same time, it is clear that some people want to manipulate you due to the fact that they have some kind of advantage, let's say material. They buy you something, something like that.
I now watch the exchange very carefully, especially when gifts. It is very easy to see where the exchange is broken. Here you give me something, I give you - we both feel good. And if, for example, you give me something, give, give, and I feel like I owe you - this means that I received more, I need to do something in return.
I did not know these subtleties, but now I am very careful that there is no such imbalance. Sometimes people's lives are ruined because of the wrong exchange. When I began to follow this, I began to see stable improvements. And the character changed, in my youth I was explosive. Until now, I am still surprised and grateful to my dancers of that time that they endured it all. There was a lot of work on myself so that I would become softer, more restrained, more understanding, notice and give more love.
The more you improve yourself, the more similar people appear in your environment. My environment has changed a lot. Previously, they were not very good people. For example, there was one producer, he brought foreign artists. When I contacted him, I had big problems, especially with finances. He owed someone money, they came to beat him out, it happened in front of my eyes. I had money, I was afraid that they would kill him now and gave it away. And then he didn't give them to me. And later died.
But back to the project. Once in Hawaii, I was walking in a shopping center and suddenly everyone was invited to some kind of event. It became interesting to me, people were sitting on the stairs, I also sat down. And the action began. It was a reporting event of an organization that works with adults. Beauty contest. A whole concert program, defile, awards.
There were nominations 45+, 55+, 65+. Of course, when I saw the members, I was amazed at how beautiful these women are! On the other hand, I was upset because I remembered our Kyrgyz women. And I thought that at this age they hardly think about it.
- Evening dresses, chic, glitter?
- Oh, yes! Moreover, not poor people live in Hawaii. Of course, the Hawaiians themselves are not very rich. But among the visitors there are a lot of millionaires, billionaires. One feather on a woman's head alone can cost a thousand dollars. In general, sparkling outfits, stilettos, the beauty of these women, the fireworks of emotions remained in my memory.
When I conceived my project, I remembered exactly this event. For some reason, I did not immediately come to this, although this vision lived in me for many years. I worked first with children, with youth, until I reached my intended goal: I introduced the culture of paired social dances in our country. I really liked how everyone danced in pairs abroad, but this was not the case in Kyrgyzstan. And now they dance a lot. This is my product.
I thought about how I could use my experience. Moreover, I have enough knowledge, I can not only dance. This year I came up with dance tours to the mountains for the first time. So she called it “Dance Tours from the Maya Show Center”.
There were a lot of women, 3-4 completely filled minibuses came. There is a program: acquaintance, small personal growth trainings and dancing. Dancing on the lawn, in the mountains, near the waterfall is something! I also organized tours to Issyk-Kul. I don't just teach dance. We learn to walk beautifully, stand beautifully, speak well in front of the camera, and give interviews. We have been invited to TV several times. My queens are so loose, not camera shy at all. Well, what can I say? I have always wanted to celebrate. It doesn't matter what age. I get it and I like it
- Are there any women who are not allowed to join your group?
- Yes, there are. But very little. One woman hid from her husband that she came here. When he went on a business trip, she came. And now she has a tough situation there, he does not leave anywhere. Very jealous.
- How old are they?
- About 60.
- Actually, is the age of wisdom already? At least the initial phase.
- For whom? Sometimes children are banned. But there is care for mothers. When the coronavirus was at its height, many children were forbidden. And women still went secretly. And no one got sick! And here no one can get sick with the coronavirus - it's out of the question.
- I'll say it completely scientifically. When a person is in a high tone, he does not have any diseases, conflicts and viruses. Viruses are in low tones - where there is fear, grief, anxiety, anxiety. Here, on the contrary, people reach such a high tone, their heads stop hurting, conflicts resolve themselves, even at work problems are solved. Here, the energy itself does not allow something like this to appear.
I think so - people create their own reality. When they talk a lot about illnesses, about something bad, then they get it. And if we talk about good things, then they get good things. I consciously approach the need to talk about the good and guide our women. And myself too. First of all, yourself.
- Does your project generate income?
- Yes. And it is right. I used to think that if I have a good mission, but I don’t earn money, that’s how it should be. But I do it for people. Then I realized that this is not possible. This is devastating for any project. The founder must earn well. He must earn honestly, not offend his employees, plan correctly, take the right director, be financially literate, be useful and be sure to be profitable in order for the project to be prosperous. When the first person suffers and lives on crumbs, as creative people often do with us, this is fundamentally wrong. Now I am very knowledgeable in this regard. And I plan to get a good financial result. Then I can teach our women how to start their own business. So that they don't make the same mistakes that I had.
- Are you going to expand?
- We have been looking for a suitable room for 5 months. We found one room in a new building under construction, we have already agreed, it has not yet been opened. And now we are forced to enroll in groups at least for hourly pay. A huge number of women are waiting for us to open a branch in the southern microdistrict. We hoped that in October. It's almost February and they're not going to finish. It was my strategic mistake.