How to unlock et on just dance 3
Just Dance 3 Review | Outcyders
8th November, 2011 By Ian Morris
There seem to be two types of dancing games out there - the trying hard to be cool, ludicrously hard Dance Centrals, and the happy-go-lucky, neon, less judgemental Just Dances. Where Dance Central seems more concerned with teaching you to dance, Just Dance only cares that you have fun. You don't need to be a good dancer with some killer moves under your belt - but if you like to dance, then Just Dance 3 won't disappoint.
With performances like that 'Funky' won't be winning for much longer...
Making its debut on the Xbox 360, for those who've picked up Dance Central due to yearning for a dance game, but were maybe a bit disappointed by the limited song selection, the fact its multiplayer mode was limited to two players - and even then you had to take it in turns, or the emphasis on "serious" dance skills, Just Dance 3 provides a much more light-hearted take on the dancing game. Here, the emphasis is firmly on fun - and it's arguably the best use of the Kinect sensor yet. Supporting up to four people playing together, although you'll still need a lot of room (you need to have enough space for four people to stand next to each other, with enough room for arm swinging - we found it struggled when we stood a bit staggered to make up for the lack of room, as we'd do on the Wii), Just Dance 3 brings with it full support for four player multiplayer, letting your entire family join in.
For those of you that have somehow missed the Just Dance phenomenon, the premise here is easy for newcomers to pick up, although obviously with this being on Kinect, things are a little bit different to the Wii games - all you need to do is to stand in front of the Kinect sensor, and copy the moves shown on the screen, earning you points based on how well you perform. Little stick men more across the bottom of the screen to show you what moves you have to do, and every so often a special 'Gold Move' will make it's way along the screen - hitting this will net you some serious point-age. Although this is on Kinect, and you'd therefore expect it to be a lot stricter, Just Dance 3 brings with it a lot of leeway - It's entirely possible to cheat, or do a poor attempt at copying the moves, and you'll be seeing the perfect ratings rack up. Using a different technique to other Kinect games, Just Dance 3 does away with the fancy, infra-red motion tracking that other games do, instead simply using the camera to see what you're doing, and attempting to remove the background from the scene. While for the most part, the motion detection is fine, occasionally you will find that it doesn't think you've done the move right, even though you know you have - we're looking at you Gold Move Number 1 in Taio Cruz's 'Dynamite'...
Just Dance 3 is the sort of game everyone can play - from your six year old cousin, to your eighty year old gran and everyone in between. In fact, it's at it's best when you can get a group of four friends together, all dancing at the same time to the often cheesy choreographies. With a wide range of modes to get everyone involved, Just Dance 3 even features special Duet routines, where two people can do two independent sets of dance moves, which go together, and adds in four-player Dance Crew songs, where each person in your quartet gets a different set of moves. One cool example is in Kiss' 'I Was Made For Lovin' You', the four of your make up the band members - each with their own themed choreography, so you'll be miming out a guitar solo or beating the invisible drums to within an inch of their lives. Other Dance Crew songs make use of a dance technique called 'canon' (if I remember PE lessons at school correctly), whereby dancer number one will do a move, followed by dancer two, then three and then four doing the same move after each other - Taio Cruz's 'Dynamite' is probably the best example, along with the cover of Britney Spears' 'Baby One More Time'.
Kiss look a bit different to what I remember...
While the previous Just Dance games were fun little diversions for when you had ten minutes and fancied bouncing around the room to a song you would never choose to listen to under any other circumstances (I'm looking at you Katy Perry), some people may have found the lack of any real progression, bar chasing high scores, to be a bit of a turn off. The lack of longevity in single player has been an oft criticised part of the game, especially for those who just can't convince their friends to join in. To combat this, Ubisoft have packed the game full of Medals, a levelling up system and unlockables galore - once you create your own 'profile' by entering your name, you'll start collecting something called 'Mojo', which, once you reach a certain amount, lets you level up and unlock a new gift, such as new songs, medleys, mash-ups and modes. Reaching Level 1 nets you a 'Simon Says' mode, where you need to copy dance moves as normal until a specific symbol shows up, like 'Clap', where you need to clap in time to the music or 'Stop' where you need to stand perfectly still. Level 2 unlocks a new song in the form of Dr. Creole's 'Baby Zouk', and Level 3 unlocks the 'Party Rock Anthem Dance Mash-Up', to the tune of LMFAO's 'Party Rock Anthem', and features not just the titular song's choreography, but bits nicked from a multitude of other songs, some even taken from previous games. You'll find yourself jumping from the cowgirl burlesque of 'Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out) to the leotard-clad superhero style of Jamiroquai's 'Cosmic Girl' and then back to the neon rave-ness of LMFAO, with a whole load of others thrown in too.
There's also a total of sixteen medals to collect too, each with bronze, silver and gold levels to them, which are awarded for completing certain objectives in the game - like finishing a song without missing any moves, or just playing ten songs. There's also a medal for getting all seven of the different 'styles' for your dances - which range from 'In Rhythm', to 'Energetic' and 'Creative', which I seem to get quite often, and I guess is just a nicer way of saying "at least you tried"... The medals give you something to keep working towards - and you'll need some serious skills to unlock all of them.
Making it's return again is the 'Just Sweat' workout program, which lets you pick an arbitrary amount of Sweat Points you'd like to achieve per day - the Beginner program is equivalent to walking for thirty minutes, the Intermediate equivalent to jogging for half an hour, and the Advanced is like running for the same length of time. But while Just Dance 2's Just Sweat Mode was limited to the specific section of the game, you'll gain Sweat Points towards your total in whatever mode you're playing in, over the course of the entire day - making it a damn site easier to reach your day's total. If you don't really care what song's you dance around to, or if you're in the mood for some 80s cheese or whatever, Just Dance 3 also has a load of pre-made setlists to pick from - themed around decades, genres and how sweaty you could get.
Talk to the hand!
While the forty plus tracks included on the disc, and all the unlockables, should keep you going for a fair while - especially considering you unlock some more songs as time goes on, Ubisoft are again providing a downloadable store, filled with extra tracks. Letting you download tracks from previous Just Dance games, too, if you've missed out on the first two, this is a great way of expanding your library at a decent price!
In a nutshell, Just Dance is like Dance Central's much friendlier sibling; it's goal has never been realism, nor has it ever been about pinpoint accuracy - its much more about having fun jigging about to the cheesy choreographies, and having a laugh with your friends as you do so. Just Dance 3 is more about dressing up in silly wigs, dancing with smiling ice creams and donning bowler hats and ties - and it's all the better for it.
Format Reviewed: Xbox 360
Price correct as of 03:40, Tuesday 20th of December 2022, may not include postage. More info
Disclaimer/disclosure: Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.co.uk at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Links to Amazon are affiliate links, and we will receive a small fee should you choose to complete the purchase using these links. This doesn't affect the price you pay for your product.
Just Dance 3 (2011) - MobyGames
Not an American user?
Just Dance 3 is a rythm/music video game in the Just Dance video game series. The player must follow the dance routine shown on-screen as accurately as possible to get a high score. The game uses the Wiimote's motion controls to track the player's movements on Wii, the PlayStation Move on PS3, and the Kinect sensor for full-body tracking on Xbox 360.
The game features over 40 songs on the original disc, such as:
- Airplanes - B.o.B featuring Hayley Williams
- Apache (Jump On It) - The Sugarhill Gang
- Are You Gonna Go My Way? - Lenny Kravitz
- Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
- Barbra Streisand - Duck Sauce
- California Gurls - Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg
- Price Tag - Jessie J featuring B.o.B
- Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland
- Pump It - The Black Eyed Peas
- Satellite - Lena Meyer-Landrut
- She's Got Me Dancing - Tommy Sparks
Certain songs are included with a cover version, some have an unlockable Dance Mashup version, and others are specific to a store, a region or a platform. For some songs a code can be entered on the title screen to unlock an extreme version. Additional songs can be purchased as DLC, as single tracks or as song packs.
The Kinect version can register up to four people and in the Just Create mode the choreography can be captured and shared online. The Wii version includes four-player concurrent dance routines and a Just Sweat modes that offers training exercises in disguise.
- "舞力全开 3" -- Chinese (simplified) spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: LyN
- Gameplay feature: In-game achievements
- Just Dance series
- Xbox 360 Platinum Hits releases
There are no reviews for this game.
|Oct 11, 2011
|8. 5 out of 10
|Dec 22, 2011
|8 out of 10
|Den of Geek (US)
|Apr 10, 2012
|Jan 03, 2012
|15 out of 20
|Cheat Code Central
|3.7 out of 5
|Oct 14, 2011
|7 out of 10
|Oct 15, 2011
|14 out of 20
|Oct 11, 2011
|7 out of 10
|Oct 20, 2011
|7 out of 10
|Oct 07, 2011
|5. 4 out of 10
There are currently no topics for this game.
Some of the awards garnered by this title are:
* BAFTA Kids Awards
** 2011 - Favorite Video Game
* 2012 Kids' Choice Awards
** 2012 - Favorite Game
* 2012 Teen Choice Awards
** 2012 - Choice Video Game
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Just Dance 3 (Article about the game in the open encyclopedia)
Contributed to by Nury (955)
Just Dance Controller HACK_MOD UNLOCK ALL v8.0.0
Download Just Dance Controller Mod 8.0.0 for android apk and iphone ios 5.0
No controller? no problem! Use the Just Dance® Controller app on your smartphone to control the game and earn points for your dance moves. You no longer need a camera or other equipment. Just hold your smartphone with your right hand and let the app track your amazing moves! This fun and easy game can be played by up to 6 people at the same time, so invite all your family and friends to the impromptu dance floor! nine0005
Attention! This app requires the Just Dance® console game. To use the app, you need a Just Dance® 2022, Just Dance® 2021, Just Dance® 2020, Just Dance® 2019, Just Dance® 2018, Just Dance® 2017 or Just Dance® 2016 console game and a compatible console.
This app is compatible with:
- Just Dance for Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5 and Stadia Open® 2022™.
- Just Dance® 2021 on Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5 and Stadia™. nine0011 - Just Dance® 2020 on Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, Xbox One, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5 (backwards compatible) and Stadia™.
- Just Dance® 2019 on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 (backwards compatible).
- Just Dance® 2018 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S (backwards compatible) and PlayStation®4.
- Works with Just Dance® 2017 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U, Xbox One, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5 (backwards compatible) and PC.
- Just Dance® 2016 (backwards compatible) on Wii U, Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5. nine0005
Free Download Just Dance Controller HACK_MOD for Android APK and IPA Iphone IOS . (Size: ) - Version 8.0.0. Released on . To RU.VNMOD.NET. This app turns your smartphone into a controller for Just Dance®!. Developed by Ubisoft Entertainment. Operating system requirements 5.0. For all.
Game Hack Features MOD
- - Infinite Money
- - Unlock All
- - Unlimited Resources
- - Unlock Full Version
- - Free ads
Game version Paid mod
- - Free download
- - Free installation
- - No money loss
- - No it's time to turn up the music and have some fun with Just Dance® 2022! Play on Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Stadia™ with the updated Just Dance Controller app..
- MetronHQ: Top app! I've been playing on Xbox One S since 2020, no problem! Only on some phones it crashes, but this is probably a phone problem.
- Platon Andriyashin: It's a very cool game.
- Erzat30 Dzhunusov: Everything was fine I didn't play for 4 days I didn't connect at all via phone remember what to do?.
- Matvey Halvin: Top.
- Darvil: JD 2017 ps5 won't connect to phone with latest app update. nine0026
- Ekaterina Burmistrova: In one hour and 20 minutes the game crashed 3 times. It's impossible to play from the word at all.
- Sergey Bastrykin: Cool game! I remember playing it three years ago.
- Kuznetsov Ivan: Wow app, I danced so hard - 5 stars =)!!!.
- tanks online: I was eaten by a refrigerator and I pooped:(.
- marina kololnova: Not an application but a bottom.
- Pantry Games: Works fine. I put the class 4.
- Tonya Akimova: Yeeeee😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃.
- Kira Metlitskaya: Fu. I play for a long time, I went in and play, I play, I make normal movements and it shows a cross or just "OK" both versions are terrible, I played both in 2019 and 2021, but there are crosses everywhere, it's impossible to just play on the phone, I play on ps4, please fix it and then it will normal rating☠️🔫.
- Google User: I'm sorry I can't rate now I haven't played but I want to ask what is the activation key??.
- Just gamer: I play Just Dance 2022 and the controller is awesome but if you are going to play on this then this controller is for everyone. (If you have an error when connecting, then on PS4 you need to Go to Settings - Network - Check Internet connection. On a PC, if there is a problem with connecting your phone, you need to go to Settings - Network and Internet - Mobile hotspot, connect your phone. to the hotspot, and everything should work.) If you want to connect uplay, download version 4.1.0. Thank you for your attention :). nine0026
- Sebastian Ciple: It's fun to play Just Dance 2017.
- Pinki: Doesn't work on Samsung S21 FE Couldn't track my move I see only "x" dancing.
- Mikhailo Ogolyar: Can't connect to xbox series s, connected to the same network! Please correct.
- Olga Elkina: Almost everything "satisfies" 😉.
- Viktor Atroshchenko: I can't connect my phone (mi9, Iphone12, ect). years old but I want to play and I don’t have any platform, please make it possible to play on the phone.
- kirill Shutko: I have a class for a person without a camera, but I decided to test how it is with a phone. There are disadvantages by the type of inconvenience, but this does not apply to you. The class is shorter and it is easier to earn points.
- Sub Zero: Just dance 2022 no pairing deleted disconnected reinstalled to no avail.
- Kirill Shipovskikh: When I download the game I chose the version of Just Dance 2017 and chose the pc platform, there is no way to download this version of Just Dance 2017, so no way..
- Mudrec Fors: Shame on you.
- Anton Sondor: Can't connect says oh we can't connect your phone.
- Heinrich B: They broke my psyche, thank you!.
- Valentina Davydova: Cool controller, but it's just not very comfortable to dance.
- Polusmyak Oksana: Super application Controller and sometimes it will show wrong but super attacks.
- Egor Novitsky: Class. nine0026
- BOJENA MAZURYCH: Cool.
- Julius Kozlenko: Bebra.
- my family: The game is very cool, I advise everyone.
- Alexander Yavdak: Gives an error, does not connect the phone and PS4.
- Dmitry Popov: Communication sometimes cuts off.
- Anya: A few years ago I liked dancing with this application) After a while I decided to download it again. I downloaded the application, go to the site, write in the application the room number that is displayed on the site and ... they write "the dance room with this number does not exist." I updated the page of the site, another number appeared, I write it and again the same nonsense ... But how does it not exist if this number is written on the site ?? Please help me, what do I need to do to finally enter this room?!. nine0026
- Lily Rossi: I can't get in.
- Izya Shniperson: 9x eh089900x80z90hazz0e0e.
- sasha sokolov: Unable to connect.
- Alexandra Sotnikova: IXBOX ONE is connected to the same Wi-Fi as the phone! It's very strange, they tried it on 2 phones, and nothing happens !!! EVERYTHING! DISCOVERED!!!!!!!!!!
- Max 10: Excellent! I play Just Dance 2018 in JDU+ and JDSelect, danced tracks from JD22 on megastar!.
- Humorok TV: After the update, the phone stopped connecting to just dance 2016 on ps4, fix this problem. nine0026
- Evgenia Tolpygina: Very often we can't connect to the network, although everything worked fine before. Set up the application.
- Oleg Dmitriev: The application is just a gun..
- Timur Kalechits: It doesn't catch.
- Nadezhda Stepanova: The application crashes from time to time, although there are no failures with the Internet. Sometimes it is not possible to connect to PS at all, it gives an error and that's it. Please update the app..
- King of Brawl Stars: The app is great but can you add it to PC too please 🙏🙏🙏. nine0026
- Ekaterina Nikitina: I play top.
- Milania Shtelman: Cool game for Ps4.
- Dimon Lemon: Cool.
- Artem Polyansky: The game cannot connect to the network. Before that everything worked. Internet is available, other games are launched over the network..
- Oleg U: Helps to install Just dance on consoles.
- nastya Zakurdaeva: Cool app.
- Ekaterina Vasilevna: Everything is fine with me.
- Elena Alentieva: Cool cool application!. nine0026
- Nozima Shamsi-Zade: I can't play this, HORRIBLE!.
- tosha Davtyan: I play with my brother and it never worked out well and I rate it 5 stars!!!.
- Evgeny Evgenievich: Some kind of slag... Phone controller....
- Yevhenii Diachenko: I bought just dance 2022 on the xbox series and the phone does not connect to the game in any way.
- whitty gamer 2020: cool game especially on playstation 4.
- karishka Gorlanova: I love to dance.
- ExpertGamer YT: Very cool. nine0026
- Anton Kotsyubinskiy: Thrash. Bought on xbox series x. And there is no camera, I thought that movements would be read through the phone camera, but not a fig - changes in position are read from the phone. You can stupidly stand still and turn the phone - there will be 5 stars. Why is this app? Nafig it is necessary then?.
- Diana Kryvova: The game is very good.
- lilya and glory: Top The game is such a game, it is the coolest in the world, the coolest of all games It's simply never cooler than you top I put five stars.
- Natasha Melchikova: I've been playing with this app on xbox one s for several years. My controller has never turned off. This only happened when the phone was accidentally locked. The app is super. Still would not turn off when blocked. Request to developers. Please make it possible to use samsung and apple watch as a controller. Now phones are shovelers, it is impossible to play for a long time. A watch would be handy. (Kinnekt for xbox one is currently unavailable for purchase).
- Fedor Butsin: The game is very cool. I play well on my phone. nine0026
- Masha and Sonya Sukhorukov: Everything works fine, I'm happy.
- Coockie: Why is the game not a Georgian?????😡😡😡😡 I was waiting for her so much and she is not a Georgian I so want to play..
- Daniil Yakovenko: Ubisoft, if you can update just dance 2017 or this controller then do it !.
- Vladimir Gordiets: The phone falls.
- Anechka Koroleva: Well, cool.
- sharla: I like this game, but if the guys don't know how to play, let me teach you, first click the setting on the top and click the pairing code, thank you later💕. nine0026
- Irina Kirilova: The game is of course very good, but it is not clear how to find the matching code to enable 2021.
- Pavel Chursin: Nokia 8, iphone 6s, iphone 8 work without problems, the connection was not interrupted. Used in conjunction with Just Dance 2021 and PS 5 ..
- BULBA: Why is the code 4 digits in the game AND I'M ASKED TO ENTER 6 DIGITAL roofing felts or a problem in the tablet or how What should I do.
- Alex Khramoff: When I log into the app, the console is automatically detected as a Nintendo Switch and cannot connect to my PS5. Disgusting! Reinstalling doesn't help..
- Cap_ Kirill: I can't understand, I can't install the game on ps4, just the review button help fix it. You don't even need to log in, thanks for that. PS5, Samsung galaxy S21+ smartphone. Fix it. You can’t even check any settings in the application, it’s not clear why the disconnect occurs.
- Yaroslav Bakhvalov: It is fine if you have no one to dance with. But as soon as you have one more person in your family there is a problem - no way to connect to the existing dancer card. Nor to another console profile. For the family oriented game this is such a bad design decision..
- Eugene: I can't install the application on realme 6, even the download won't start.
- moon_fox _moon: I have an XBOX 360, because of this I can't play, I don't know about everything else, because I can't launch it.
- Vania Sorokin: Hello dear ubisoft. Constantly flies! Can't play. What to do? (Samsung Galaxy j7 2016 phone).
- Bogdan Sys: After updating the application, all versions of jast dance stopped working on wii u.
- Vlad Kuzmenkov: Just dance thanks for doing it, well, I can now. nine0026
- Valery Ispas: J hghhb be a good time to get the.
- Sergey Titov: Not working.
- cloudlet: THE APP IS AWESOME!!! EVERYTHING IS SUPER, there are no minuses:³.
- Lianna Mkrtchyan: Cool game.
- Konstantin Lennikov: Guys, the game is super, the rejection of the camera is sadness, make at least some gadget in the form of a bracelet. The $1000 phone flew into the wall when it collided with my daughter while dancing, of course you have to be careful, but it is quite predictable that this can happen. And phones are expensive now ..
- alice pikachu: Doesn't always feel movement, otherwise it's okay to play around.
- Artu Velikoknyazev: Can't see phone device when connected via WiFi for Nintendo switch jd2021 How to solve it?.
- Rin Gi: Please Ubisoft make a different kind of menu for each version of Just dance. For example, for 2017, make the background not white, but blue space. A trifle, but nice. And for 2018, orange and pink. Because you play in 2017, you look at the menu, but it is white and not very pleasant. Please return UPlay to this application because I don't want to play for JOY..
- Mikhail Inchakov: Can't see Just Dance 2019 on PS5. Disc for PS4. The game starts, asks to select a controller, select the application, the console does not see the application on the phone, asks to select the version and nothing further.
- 김에밀리아: I can't log in at all.
- Fedya Egorov: Sometimes stupid.
- Natalia Solovieva: 😀.
- Viktoriya Ivanova: Doesn't support just dance 2015, it's very frustrating. Apparently, the company expects people to buy a camera or movies....
- english 8-bit: Shaw to evaluate, normal controller..
- Anett St: Hello, will the PS5 game Just Danse add the ability to capture motion using the camera? Playing with the phone is just hell: the hand sweats, you have to be distracted by the phone so that it doesn’t accidentally go into blocking mode or another application opens, otherwise the connection is interrupted, there have already been cases when people accidentally asked each other when dancing with several people, phones fell to the floor. And besides, the application greatly reduces the charge of the phone. + movements are read poorly and only by hand. nine0026
- Hituyashi: Can you please add the 2014 and 2015 versions.
- Ven 419: I hate this game.
- Viktoria Petrova: The game is good, at least they don't ask to release the MB like in the other.
- Sophy Krasnova: I'm getting 4 stars but he's been very stupid lately but the app is cool.
- Tim Temporary: I liked everything - the connection is fast, the interface is cool, but it's a shame for those who have just dance 2015, they won't be able to play, but I'm not one of them and put 5 stars (I'm not a bot and I wasn't paid). nine0026
- •Fresh lemon•: I put 2 stars because the device asks for a 6-digit code, but on my computer I have a 4-digit one and what should I do? And if I click on a song, it gives me connect the device ¯_(ツ)_/¯.
- FunEdisonPts: The coolest app!!!).
- Borisych brawl stars: Does not protect movement.
- * Natalie: I give ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars I have a PlayStation 4 SLIM and a LAN with Wi-Fi Catches just works just great.
- Marusya Kolpakova: not installed on the phone, writes an error. nine0026
- Dmytry ZZZ: The idea itself is cool and works well for me, but I'm afraid for my phone, because it's not small.....
- Mark Nazdrachev: It takes a long time to load.
- Sergey "Mitch Lucker" Ulazov: Josef gypsy ducks.
- Denis Bubnov: Hello, make it so that you can use the controller for the 2016 version for PS3, well, for now, 3 stars.
- Nesip Kuanyshevna 50% 6 hours for you: 4 stars because I downloaded the application later via phone. Doesn't work on play station..
- aqua o l o h a: My brother and I were trying to dance with a PS4 camera that only tracked my brother for some reason.
- Igroorg: Unable to sign in to Ubisoft account, which makes it impossible to customize the Dancer Card in Just Dance 2017.
- Dmitry: Perfect in the game counts even when standing still!!!!.
- Sose Khachatryan: How to connect to the game!!!!!!!!.
- Viktor Novikov: Can't connect to the app. I bought the game, tried it on different devices. DOES NOT WORK. MONEY WASTED!!!. nine0026
- ALex Suhoy: Can't connect to console. Followed instructions. Ubeysoft....
- Yuliya Mosolova: Terrible app, keeps crashing out of the game, and you can't enter the game without it.
- Matoi: The controller does not count movements well. I do the movements correctly, but counts with crosses and ok. It's impossible to get superstar and megastar, at that time everything was going well on the kinect..
- Jogan Boruto: With all due respect, but it's forbidden to enter here without wifi. And that doesn't suit me. I don't have wifi, but I need an app. I couldn't even get into the app. But I put 3 stars because the reviews say that the application is super, and I decided not to spoil anything for you⭐⭐⭐. nine0026
- SKIRIKS ': Everything is clear and simple, well, the app itself works badly, some movements are not tracked, at least the just dance 2021 versions. this is great please 🙏🏾 download such a cool game for yourself🐻,🐷I'm a pig😎.
- Timur Vinokurov: Optimization is better and in for happiness.
- Svetlana Shambulina: I'm lowering my rating, Wi-Fi is connected but it says no.
- Stanislav Antonov: Couldn't connect from Samsung A50. nine0026
- Z Cars: One-digit five. With this application you can turn your phone into a Just dance controller! I've wanted to play for a long time, but I don't have the money. Now absolutely free! Thanks a lot to the developers for this addition of soup. Now you can safely play on PS3..
- Nadya Grishina: How to register? It’s just impossible, but it’s so cool that we had a super walk with a friend.
- Dmitry Lysenko: The application allows you to use your smartphone as a controller in Just Dance games. What it looks like: I'm running Just Dance on my Xbox One S and I'm running THIS app on my smartphone. There is a game on the Xbox, and I hold the smartphone in my hand and it transmits data about my movements to the game. This app allowed me NOT to buy an expensive Kinect to play..
- Dmitriy Oparin: Doesn't work with PS3..
- Bobloksik Ezhov: Guys, I give 5 stars but there is 1 minus, my app crashes then I dance but I give 5 stars.
- Katya Khisamova: Horror, it doesn't come in.
- egor minimal10: Very good app, but sometimes it turns off, and on my old phone it doesn't follow the movements.
- Vanya (Vanya22833): I'm connecting fine and my sister is connecting and playing, I don't know that the one who put 1 star doesn't work there, I like everything. nine0026
- Vlad Kharin: Recording of the entire video is not available.
- game boy: Very handy for ps4, can it be used for ps3? The application is convenient..
- DENCHIK STREAM: Everything is fine. But if you have error 4 or something similar on your PS4, then just install the update :).
- Mikhailo Izotov: Hello everyone! The controller is good, but you can get confused better to buy a playstation camera.
- Timon 2099: The bottom just decided to play Just Dance 2021 on ps4 starting to connect waiting waiting waiting and decided to connect through the code wrote and says that your Nintendo Switch platform is not connected to the network so 1 star. nine0026
- Yasenka: I bought this super app for PC jazz dance 2017 and I dance calmly and when I bought it, I received a subscription for 90 days for free super app.
- _pokeGM29_: GOODANCE.
- Anton: It is impossible to change the dancer card. The controller does not detect movement well! Please correct the mistakes!!!.
- Tsutiya Kota (Alexander Dankov): Super idea, BUT No support 2019 on Nintendo Switch(((.0026
- Anna Hlyamova: works well on xbox 1.
Download Just Dance Controller HACK_MOD UNLOCK ALL
What is the Konami code and how to use it
Since the very first video games, cheat codes have been of great importance both for gameplay, and for the gamer subculture as a whole.
History includes many iconic cheat codes that gamers around the world can play from memory.
For example, "rosebud" is a cheat code from the Sims franchise that gives your Sim 1,000 Simoleons. nine0005
When it comes to story games, the Grand Theft Auto series has mind-blowing cheats like "Kangaroo". With it, your character will be able to jump 30 meters up. Activate the cheat code "BSXSGGC" and the cars will fly away after being hit.
In addition, everyone knows about the "god" mode (the cheat code "tgm" is entered in the text field after pressing the tilde), available in all games from the Bethesda studio. The code "IDDQD" from the game Doom with a similar effect is still considered legendary among gamers who caught the beginning of 1990s.
Cheats for Undertale, the bestseller created by programmer and composer Toby Fox, are only available in developer mode. But for this you need to download a special file from the Internet and put it in the folder with the game data. In fact, Undertale cheats are keys to which specific functionality is attached. For example, "G" - brings 500 coins, "M" - increases the level of the character by one, and "U" - changes the appearance of the character. A complete list of all Undertale cheats can be easily found on the net. nine0005
While a variety of cheat codes have had a tremendous impact on our collective video game memory, there is only one code that can confidently claim to be the most famous cheat code of all time.
This, of course, is about the Konami code. It prolongs life, increases strength, allows you to pass the level without loss. It is so famous that it has been used in literally hundreds of popular games.
What is the konami code? In its original and most recognizable form, the code looks like this:
up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A
This code has saved millions of virtual lives and helped countless players complete levels beyond all imaginable difficulty. But what exactly is the kanami code used for? We will try to answer this question in detail.
The code originally appeared in the Gradius shooter released for the NES console in 1986. But since then, it has evolved and changed significantly.
As we will see below, this code is found in games all the time. These can be games from Konami or games from other developers that have nothing to do with the Japanese studio. It has become truly versatile both as a working tool and as an Easter egg.
Enter the Konami code (or one of its variants) using the keyboard or controller, and the result will be unpredictable. You can get extra hit points or health, or you can become the owner of a super powerful weapon. nine0005
Maybe you will acquire additional power that will allow you to instantly destroy the enemy, or create a new vehicle, or sink a warship.
Sometimes all you can count on is a text message box: "Please stop cheating." Whatever the outcome, konami code has been and remains a valuable and self-sustaining element of video game culture. It is also a very useful tool.
So how did the legendary code come about? nine0005
History of the Konami code
As you might guess, the cheat code first appeared in games developed by the Japanese gaming industry giant Konami. The studio's games have grown into several super-popular franchises such as Metal Gear, Silent Hill and Castlevania.
Konami code was created by Japanese video game developer Kazuhisa Hashimoto. As practice shows, great ideas are sometimes born quite by accident. In 1986, Hashimoto, seeing that the Gradius game was too complex, did not remove the code that was originally used to test the game. nine0005
Konami code only became widely known a year later, when the futuristic war game Contra, or rather its American version, was released. It's still considered one of the most iconic PVP games today, and it's no surprise that the game had great 2D graphics, a co-op mode, and an amazing array of levels and weapons.
This konami game has become the talk of the town because of its difficulty, especially for those who wanted to go through the whole story. As a result, among gamers, she acquired the status of a great work. nine0005
To help casual gamers get to the next level, the Konami team decided to integrate a code into Contra Konami. After entering the code in the start menu window, you instantly received 30 extra lives.
It was a helping hand for gamers who were having trouble passing through. As a result, the Konami Code has affected the entire gaming industry. There are references to it in such games as Bioshock, Fortnite, Need For Speed, Final Fantasy, League of Legends, which we will discuss in more detail below. nine0005
The hype surrounding the Konami Code began to gain momentum when Nintendo mentioned it in a "classified information" column published in Nintendo Power Magazine. It was published monthly and contained instructions for completing various games, including clues about secret rooms, puzzles, and easter eggs. The magazine quickly became a cult classic in the serious gamer community.
From that moment on, the owners of the NES prefix began to treat the Konami code as a sacred text. And very soon Japan, North America and the rest of the world were flooded with T-shirts, mugs, sweatshirts and posters with the image of the coveted code. nine0005
This was a fairly simple explanation. Games at that time, if converted into modern money, cost almost $ 90 apiece. Not every child gets more than one or two games in a year. Since Contra was the dream of many gamers, but at the same time it was incredibly difficult, getting stuck on a certain level was especially frustrating. Not everyone could afford to turn off the game and play something else. This is where we begin to understand the role played by the kanami code for teenagers of that time. nine0005
Konami's resourceful team quickly caught on to this trend and began coding all the big releases of the following years.
In the years following the wild success of Contra, konami games such as Life Force (1987), Nemesis (1990) and Parodius! From Myth to Laughter (1991) contained Konami's code, thereby solidifying his position in popular culture.
You know the rest.
Games that use the code
So what is the kanami code used for? Let's look at the most famous Japanese studio titles in which the use of code led to original and unpredictable consequences. nine0005
Over the past decades, the Konami Code has repeatedly rescued players in a variety of genres: from intricate strategies to bloody first-person shooters. Let's list some of the best games released by Konami.
Dance Dance Revolution
This is the world's most famous dance arcade game that required superhuman dexterity and flexibility from the players. How many limbs were dislocated in an attempt to follow all the instructions of the game!
Do you have a hard time imagining how you could put the Konami code into a game like Dance Dance Revolution? The Konami team certainly did a great job, and the secret code has appeared in almost every part of this franchise. nine0005
In the second release of the series, after entering the code in the main menu, a secret super mode of increased difficulty opens. In the 5th part, the code gave access to new art and characters.
In DDR Extreme, the code is actually built into the chart for the Twinbee song.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The TMNT franchise has always contained a lot of easter eggs and jokes. Konami's use of code in most Nintendo games is also a show of their sense of humor.
In Fall of the Foot Clan (made specifically for the Game Boy handheld), the code will replenish your energy up to 100%, but it can only be used once in the entire game. nine0005
Meanwhile, in other games, when you use the Konami Code, you yourself become the butt of jokes. In The Manhattan Project, after Konami enters the code, a message from Konami pops up "Thank you for purchasing this game" in Japanese.
Similarly, in TMNT: The Arcade Game, whenever you use a Konami code, a "kowabunga!" And we did not promise that the Konami code always brings exceptional benefits. Search for free online games related to the TMNT franchise and check it out for yourself. nine0005
The chilling Silent Hill franchise is one of Konami's most revered and commercially successful creations, so it's no surprise that Konami code appears in parts of the series.
Although the Konami code in Silent Hill is not useless, its effect is controversial.
For example, in the release of Silent Hill: Homecoming, if you enter the code before the start of the game, the protagonist Alex Shepard will appear in new clothes taken from earlier parts of the franchise. It is in this form that he will appear in the cut-scenes. nine0005
Also, after completing Silent Hill 3, if you enter the Konami code, Douglas Cartland will appear in his underwear in every cutscene. How useful this cheat code is is up to you. As you know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Konami code in other games
Given the almost legendary status of the Konami code in popular culture, it's no wonder other studios have included it in their releases regardless of genre or platform.
Of course, you will have to adapt the Konami code to the controller (for example, "A" in the code is usually replaced with "X" if you play on Xbox). However, major developers have done their part to keep the glory of Konami Code alive. nine0005
Here are some great examples of Konami code in games made by other studios.
The BioShock series has gained a lot of fans thanks to Easter eggs inspired by retro games. You will find such things in all parts of the franchise. Probably the most memorable nod to old-school gamers is Konami's use of code in the 2013 release of Bioshock Infinite.
Try these shooters to download and enter the code in the main menu. The game will automatically load the so-called "Mode 1999 years. It is a retro version of the story. At the same time, its difficulty exceeds the most hardcore mode that can be set in the Bioshock Infinite settings.
Fortnite: Battle Royale
When gamers think about what to play online, PvP games like Fortnite often come to mind. But in this genre, cheat codes were banned very quickly based on the principle of "fair play". However, for a release as iconic as Konami Code, an exception can be made.
So in the tenth season, anyone who entered the Konami code into Fortnite within the 36 hours specified by the developers could gain access to a hidden mini-game. In it, pizza fought against Darrburger in the style of Space Invaders.
Just Dance 3
Deciding to pay homage to Konami's code used in the Dance Dance Revolution series, the Just Dance 3 development team incorporated their version of the code into the gameplay.
If you enter the code during the main cutscene, you can unlock the "extreme" version of "Barbara Streisand" by electronic music duo Duck Sauce and try to beat it if you want. nine0005
Good old Crash is everyone's favorite bandicoot. This is one of the most iconic and long-playing heavyweights in the gaming industry. In the Crash Konami bandicoot series, the code is used throughout.
For example, in the Crash Bandicoot: Warped Konami part, the code will unlock the secret level Spyro The Dragon, which you can access through the title screen. Entering the code in the N.Sane Trilogy release will unlock hidden trailers for upcoming Spyro games. By the way, you can download the game to your phone for free on Google Play. nine0005
Dead by Daylight
The chaotic survival horror Dead by Daylight is essentially an homage to the most famous characters in horror history, as many classic characters appear in it, including Nemesis from Resident Evil, Pyramid Head from Silent Hill and various monsters from Left4Dead. It even has a PVP online mode where you can play as either the killer or the survivors.
Considering that the game contains references to Silent Hill, it would be strange if the developers did not hide Konami's code somewhere. nine0005
Enter the code while playing as one of the Silent Hill characters and the soundtrack will switch to the theme song from Gradius, the first NES game to use this code. You will also receive an amulet that you can use to increase your health and strength.
Konami code in popular culture
After reading this article, it should not surprise you to learn that the Konami code has broken out of the gaming industry and has appeared in pop culture for decades. nine0005
It is not possible to list all the examples, there are too many. But some of them are still worthy of mention.
The code is used in several popular songs, including tracks by Deftones, The Moldy Peaches and Technicolor.