How many songs does just dance 2014 have
Just Dance 2014 Songs List
Here’s the Just Dance 2014 songs list that shows all 47 songs that make up the soundtrack for this multi-platform dancing game on Nintendo’s Wii & Wii U (requires Wii Remote), Microsoft’s Xbox 360 & Xbox One (requires Kinect), and Sony’s PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4 (requires Move).
Watch the Just Dance 2014 reveal trailer that shows the hottest tracks.
Just Dance 2014 features more than 40 new tracks, formerly known as the Just Dance 5 songs list. It’s a new yearly edition of the series that includes the most popular music tracks out there right now, ranging from chart-topping Billboard hits to classic dance party tracks. Whether it’s pop, Hip-Hop, rock, R&B or funk. It’s the ultimate way to discover – or rediscover – the 40-million-selling dance game brand.
1. ABBA – “Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)”
2. Ariana Grande featuring Mac Miller – “The Way”
3. Bob Marley – “Could You Be Loved”
4. Bog Bog Orkestar – “Isidora”
5. Chris Brown – “Fine China”
6. Daddy Yankee – “Limbo”
7. Daft Punk featuring Pharrell Williams – “Get Lucky”
8. Dancing Bros. – “Moskau”
9. David Guetta featuring Sia – “She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)”
10. Disney’s Aladdin – “Prince Ali”
11. Duck Sauce – “It’s You”
12. Far East Movement featuring Cover Drive – “Turn Up The Love”
13. Fedez – “Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale)”
14. Frankie Bostello – “The Love Boat”
15. George Michael – “Careless Whisper”
16. Gloria Gaynor – “I Will Survive”
17. Gwen Stefani featuring Eve – “Rich Girl”
18. Imposs featuring Konshens – “Feel So Right”
19. Jessie J featuring Big Sean – “Wild”
20. Katy Perry – “I Kissed A Girl”
21. Katy Perry – “Roar” (Available as a free downloadable song at the game’s release)
22. Ke$ha – “C’mon”
23. Lady Gaga – “Applause”
24. Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis – “Just Dance”
25. Louis Prima – “Just A Gigolo”
26. Mick Jackson – “Blame It On The Boogie”
27. Mungo Jerry – “In The Summertime”
28. Nicki Minaj – “Pound The Alarm”
29. Nicki Minaj – “Starships”
30. Olly Murs featuring Flo Rida – “Troublemaker”
31. One Direction – “Kiss You”
32. Pitbull featuring Christina Aguilera – “Feel This Moment”
33. PSY – “Gentleman”
34. Ray Parker Jr. – “Ghostbusters” (Movie Theme Song)
35. Ricky Martin – “Maria”
36. Rihanna – “Where Have You Been”
37. Robbie Williams – “Candy”
38. Robin Thicke featuring T.I. & Pharrell – “Blurred Lines”
39. Rutschen Planeten – “99 Luftballons”
40. Sammie – “Miss Understood”
41. Sentai Express – “Nitro Bot”
42. TAL – “Danse (Pop version)”
43. The Girly Team – “Flashdance… What A Feeling”
44. The Sunlight Shakers – “Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In”
45. Village People – “Y.M.C.A.”
46. will. i.am featuring Justin Bieber – “#thatPOWER”
47. Wisin & Yandel featuring Jennifer Lopez – “Follow The Leader”
More Just Dance 2014 songs will be added as DLC songs become available after the October 1-8, 2013, release date.
Here’s a gallery of all song screenshots and music videos:
- David Guetta & Sia – She Wolf
- PSY – Gentleman
- One Direction – Kiss You
- Nicki Minaj – Starships
- Nicki Minaj – Pound The Alarm
- Far East Movement & Cover Drive – Turn Up The Love
- Olly Murs & Flo Rida – Troublemaker
- Robbie Williams – Candy
- Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive
- Ray Parker Jr – Ghostbusters
- George Michael – Careless Whisper
- Rihanna – Where Have You Been
Watch a demonstration video showing people dancing together to PSY’s Gentleman:
What’s new in Just Dance 2014:
• World Dance Floor: Dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance’s first-ever online multiplayer mode! MMO style! Players join a virtual crew – made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans – and compete based on different themes (“Boys Vs Girls”, “Crew Vs Crew”). Players can also track their standing on global leader boards, check out fun stats about other players around the world, and see community updates.
• On Stage Mode: Own the spotlight in this new mode where one player will dance, lead 2 back-up dancers, and even sing if they want! As the star of the show, the player can take it seriously and show off how talented they are, or just goof off with friends.
• Custom Sweat Mode: Players can personalize their Just Sweat workouts by creating custom playlists and tracking calories. There’s also a new option to track calories in all gameplay modes, even outside of the dedicated Just Sweat mode.
• Party Master: Puppet Master mode has upgraded to the Party Master mode to give the player controlling the Wii U GamePad even more options to MC the party. Choose the next dance move, pick new songs, and even dish out silly challenges to up to 4 other players!
• Autodance: Autodance is now on all camera-enabled platforms and has received an extensive upgrade! Players can use Autodance to transform their moves into music videos, bring their dances to life after each song, or simply goof off to create hilarious videos. With Autodance, players can instantly share all their favorite moments with friends, family or the whole world!
• Just Dance TV: Browse through friends’ dance videos, check out the most recent and popular content, and explore the Featured Video section in upgraded Just Dance TV – the biggest hub of user generated videos ever seen in a party game.
• More Dances Per Track: Everyone loves variety! Find alternate choreography across all modes including Just Sweat, Extreme, Battle and Mash-Up.
• Karaoke: Sing along to any song! Lyrics are displayed at the bottom of the screen, and players are given bonus points for singing along.
• Improved Shop: Never miss another song or update to the game. Now, when players select a song, they’ll immediately see any available alternate versions offered in DLC format.
Which songs do you think should be added to Just Dance 2014?
Tags: Just Dance 2014
Categories: Features, Music, News, PS3 News, PS4 News, Screenshots, Videos, Wii News, Wii U News, Xbox 360 News, Xbox One News
About the author
By Ferry Groenendijk: He is the founder and editor of Video Games Blogger. He loved gaming from the moment he got a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. on his 8th birthday. Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter, Facebook and at Google+.
Just Dance 2014 Game Review
A Lot or a Little?
The parents' guide to what's in this game.
Stands out for .
What Parents Need to Know
Parents need to know that Just Dance 2014 is a dancing game that has you mimic the moves of professional dancers to many of today's (and yesterday's) popular songs. Some of the nearly 50 tracks have mild sexual references or sing about consuming alcohol, but it's not excessive.
January 13, 2020
Just Dance 2014
Video games and exercise need not be mutually exclusive activities. Ubisoft's Just Dance series –- which now has sold more than 40 million copies worldwide -– encourages gamers to get up on their feet and dance to today’s top hits (and some classics, too). The latest in the franchise is JUST DANCE 2014, available for all major console platforms -- and, soon, for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. As with its predecessors, the game challenges you to mimic moves of professional dancers to rack up as many points as possible. In other words, you're pretending to look in a mirror so you can copy the dancer's moves, in real time, as best as you can. The Xbox 360 version we tested works with the Kinect peripheral, so you don't have to hold anything in your hands to play as you do for the other consoles. Body moves are captured by the sensors and the camera to compare your rhythm against the on-screen men and women, who appear in front of an animated background. Your performance is graded at the top of the screen, while lyrics are at the bottom for those who want to glance down and follow along. Up to four people can step in front of the television at any time –- even during a song -- and they'll automatically join in on the fun. — What’s in the game? Minor Sexual Lyrics - There are a few suggestive lines in the song lyrics, such as, "Take me by the tongue," "Temptress, hands up, naughty on the inside," and "Hey, sexy boy, set me free / Don't be shy, play with me / My dirty boy, can't you see." In one animated scene, a Rabbid (an Ubisoft video game character) removes its shorts in a comical fashion, but there is no nudity. Minor Drinking Lyrics - There are a half-dozen references to alcohol in the lyrics of these songs such as "Kiss me 'til you're drunk," "All I need is some vodka," and "She...makes you order French champagne." Retails for $39.99
This title has:
Too much sex
Too much swearing
Ian F. Adult
May 2, 2018
This title has:
Easy to play/use
What’s It About?
Video games and exercise need not be mutually exclusive activities. Ubisoft's Just Dance series –- which now has sold more than 40 million copies worldwide -– encourages gamers to get up on their feet and dance to today’s top hits (and some classics, too). The latest in the franchise is JUST DANCE 2014, available for all major console platforms -- and, soon, for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. As with its predecessors, the game challenges you to mimic moves of professional dancers to rack up as many points as possible. In other words, you're pretending to look in a mirror so you can copy the dancer's moves, in real time, as best as you can. The Xbox 360 version we tested works with the Kinect peripheral, so you don't have to hold anything in your hands to play as you do for the other consoles. Body moves are captured by the sensors and the camera to compare your rhythm against the on-screen men and women, who appear in front of an animated background. Your performance is graded at the top of the screen, while lyrics are at the bottom for those who want to glance down and follow along. Up to four people can step in front of the television at any time –- even during a song -- and they'll automatically join in on the fun.
Is It Any Good?
Yes, the new tracks make it a fun pick -- and though it's not revolutionary, there are a couple of new additions to this year's Just Dance offering, including the first-ever online multiplayer mode. Called "World Dance Floor," it lets you dance with others, whether it's real-life friends or random Just Dance fans, and then compete on different themes such as "Boys vs. Girls." Less exciting, perhaps, is a new "On Stage" mode, wherein one dancer takes the lead and has two backup dancers along for the ride. Back again is the "Just Sweat" mode, where you can create a custom workout and the game will keep track of the calories burned.
As with last year's version, the camera just above or below the television will capture your dance moves (Xbox 360, PS3) and show you an entertaining video summary when you're done with each song. You can add special effects, save your performance, or share it online. The Wii U version, on the other hand, lets you capture video on the Wii U GamePad, if desired. Plus, it offers a "Party Master Mode," which lets someone use the Wii U GamePad to pick new songs, choose dance moves, and tap to initiate new challenges for the dancers. Without toying much with the formula, Ubisoft's Just Dance 2014 is a highly entertaining and family-friendly pick, especially given its huge roster of new songs.
Talk to Your Kids About ...
Ubisoft has sold more than 40 million of these games so far. Why do you think this dance series is so popular?
Do you like getting exercise by playing video games? What are your favorites?
- Platforms: Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- Subjects: Arts: choreography, dance, movement
- Skills: Health & Fitness: body awareness, exercise, gross motor skills, movement, Self-Direction: effort, work to achieve goals, Tech Skills: using and applying technology, Thinking & Reasoning: memorization
- Available online?: Available online
- Publisher: UbiSoft
- Release date: October 8, 2013
- Genre: Music & Dance
- Topics: Arts and Dance, Music and Sing-Along
- ESRB rating: E10+ for Comic Mischief, Lyrics
- Last updated: August 26, 2016
Just Dance 2014:song list
Just Dance 2014 is a dance project developed by Ubisoft. The gameplay is the interaction of the gamer through the repetition of the movements shown on the screen. The variety of musical genres and dance styles allows you to choose a composition in accordance with your own tastes and preferences.
Unlike the previous part, Just Dance 2014 has several new game modes.
Among the popular performers of modern dance music are: David Guetta, Robbie Williams, Nicki Minaj, Christina Aguilera, Gloria Gaynor, Flo Rida, Rihanna, Pitbull, One Direction and many others.
Just Dance Nowon the App Store
Enjoy the best Just Dance songs anywhere!
Every day you get 1 free song! Dance to over 700 songs from around the world, including the best songs from the full version of Just Dance 2022.
Super-popular songs with great choreography await you, as well as the hottest hits from chart-topping artists:
• "BOOMBAYAH" by BLACKPINK
• "Ice Cream" by BLACKPINK x Selena Gomez
• "I Am the Best" (내가 제일 잘나가) by 2NE1
• "Bangarang" by Skrillex Ft. Sirah
• "Don't Go Yet" by Camila Cabello
• "Levitating" by Dua Lipa
• "Happier Than Ever" by Billie Eilish
• "Mood" by 24kGoldn Ft. iann dior
• "Run the World (Girls)" by Beyoncé
• "Rock Your Body" by Justin Timberlake
• "Judas" by Lady Gaga
• "Sua Cara" by Major Lazer Ft. Anitta & Pabllo Vittar
• "China" by Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, Karol G Ft. Ozuna, J Balvin
• "Chandelier" by Sia
• "Save Your Tears" by The Weeknd & Ariana Grande
• "Believer" by Imagine Dragons
Enjoy the ultimate Just Dance experience:
• Quick launch: just a couple touches - and you are already dancing to your favorite songs. nine0119 • Communication: show the world how you can dance and show your friends your Dancer Card.
• New: New songs and exclusive content are waiting for you every month.
• Customizable: create your own playlist of your favorite songs.
• Apple HealthKit: See how many calories you've burned on Just Dance Now right from your Apple HealthKit dashboard.
• Competitive spirit: hit the dance floor for the title of dancer of the week and top the standings.
Enjoy all the benefits of the full game:
• Total immersion: light up the dance floor and show your best dance moves to the world. Incredible dance experience right on your smartphone!
• Genres: Choose from a variety of songs from a wide variety of genres, including EDM, K-pop, pop, rock, Latino and timeless classics.
• Content: Dance to over 700 of the best songs from around the world. The catalog is constantly updated!
• Quality: We only add top hits to the game that hit the top of the world charts. The choreography is optimized specifically for your personal dance floor. Great playlists and collections are added every week! nine0119 • Innovation: keep fit, have fun and enjoy the bouncy beats in your favorite arcade style.
• Parties: play alone or join online competitions, become the dancer of the week and get your minute of fame in the app. Play for yourself or fight for a place at the top - it's up to you!
• Originality: Now you don't need a gym membership or equipment to keep fit.
The best app for dancing and training! There are no analogues to this music application. Mini-dance floor, which is always at hand. Keep fit by dancing to your favorite songs! Learn the moves and train - become the star of the dance floor! nine0003
Just Dance Now is a product of Ubisoft Entertainment, a world-renowned developer and publisher of award-winning video games (including AAA). This is a guarantee that the game features a unique, carefully crafted gameplay that you won't find in the mobile app market. Dance to the beat of over 700 licensed hits from around the world. Hot new items appear in the game regularly!
Ready to dance till you drop with Just Dance? nine0003
Legal Information: https://legal. ubi.com/en-US
End User License Agreement: https://legal.ubi.com/eula/en-US
• Dance to the new exclusive Just Dance 2023 Edition songs in Just Dance Now!
• Create and customize your profile with the new Custom Background feature. nine0119 • Show the best score for the passage of the song and become the dancer of the week.
• Improved performance and fixed bugs.
Ratings and reviews
Money is being ripped off!
I bought a song and got ready to dance, but they write to me that something went wrong! Well, they took the money! They took it, but I didn’t dance!!! The songs are paid! about it! You just spoiled my whole impression, I'm sure that there will be those who will understand and support me!👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Hello! We apologize for the inconvenience you encountered. In order for us to review the situation and add coins to you, please fill out a support ticket by clicking on the link https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New and provide your DCID and details of the difficulty. Our team will be happy to help you!
Connecting to Facebook
Why did you remove the ability to buy songs forever and connect to Facebook? nine0119 Is it really now that Just Dance Now is completely donated, why worsen the game, the new interface looks cool, I want to be able to buy songs forever, and not spend 100 coins every time and play the same 3 free songs.
Greed in its purest form
Pay per song every time? Coins that are so hard to earn? No thanks. I'd rather just dance to the music. Without your application, which is built on donation. nine0003
Data used to track information
The following data may be used to track user information on apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content nine0005
- Usage data
- Diagnostics nine0005
Related with user data
The following data may be collected, which is related to the user's identity:
- User Content nine0005
- Usage data
- Diagnostics nine0005
Unrelated with user data
The following data may be collected, which is not related to the user's identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Diagnostics nine0227
Sensitive data may be used differently depending on your age, features involved, or other factors.