How many calories does dance burn
Calories Burned Dancing | Calculator & Formula – Captain Calculator
Skip to content
LAST UPDATE: September 24th, 2020
The average person will burn 300-800 calories per hour dancing.
The number of calories burned will depend on your weight and the intensity and style of dance. A 200-pound (90.7kg) person will burn 458 calories per hour tap dancing and 700 calories per hour in an aerobic dance class. A 150-pound (68kg) person will burn 344 and 523 calories per hour in the same scenarios.
How many calories are burned from dancing?
Calories burned per minute = (MET x body weight in Kg x 3.5) ÷ 200
“MET” is a measurement of the energy cost of physical activity for a period of time. You can find an activity’s MET on the chart above.
A task with a MET of 1 is roughly equal to a person’s energy expenditure from sitting still at room temperature not actively digesting food.
A task with a MET of 2 uses twice as much energy as a task with a MET of 1. A task with a MET of 10 uses 10 times as much energy as a task with a MET of 1.
MET values “do not estimate the energy cost of physical activity in individuals in ways that account for differences in body mass, adiposity, age, sex, efficiency of movement, geographic and environmental conditions in which the activities are performed. Thus, individual differences in energy expenditure for the same activity can be large and the true energy cost for an individual may or may not be close to the stated mean MET level as presented in the Compendium.” (as quoted from the main page of the Compendium of Physical Activities).
A person weighs 180 pounds (81.65kg) and tap dances (a task that has a MET value of 4.8) for 1 hour (60 minutes).
Calories Burned from tap dancing (per minute) = (4.8 x 81.65 x 3.5) ÷ 200 = 6.86
Calories Burned from tap dancing (for 60 minutes) = 6.86 x 60 = 401
Sources and External Resources
- Ainsworth BE, Haskell WL, Herrmann SD, Meckes N, Bassett Jr DR, Tudor-Locke C, Greer JL, Vezina J, Whitt-Glover MC, Leon AS. The Compendium of Physical Activities Tracking Guide. Healthy Lifestyles Research Center, College of Nursing & Health Innovation, Arizona State University. Retrieved May 11, 2015, from the World Wide Web.
- Arizona State University Healthy Lifestyles Research Center – Compendium of Physical Activities – Dancing – Provides MET values for dance activities.
- Learn about “MET” and the compendium of physical activities from Arizona State University, University or South Carolina, and Wikipedia. There is a summary of general physical activities defined by intensity from the CDC and the Harvard School of Public Health.
- Recommendations on physical activity for health from the Harvard School of Public Health and the WHO.
- Read about the health benefits of dance with “The Many Health Benefits of Dancing” by Berkeley Wellness, “Use It or Lose It: Dancing Makes You Smarter, Longer” by Richard Powers of Stanford Dance, “Why Is Dancing So Good For Your Brain?” by Christopher Bergland of Psychology Today, and “Dance – health benefits” by Australia’s Better Health Channel.
- Learn to dance with “Learn to Dance with Three Easy Steps” by the Wall Street Journal’s YouTube video, “The Best Online Dance Training Programs You Can Try At Home” by Rachel Rizzuto of Dance Magazine, “7 Dance Moves You Should Always Have In Your Arsenal” by Cory Stieg of Refinery 29, and “7 TikTok Dance Tutorials from 2019 That’ll Make You Look Like a Pro” by Dylan Kickham of elite daily.
More Calorie Calculators
Dancing Calories Burned by Type - How many Calories does Dancing Burn?
Dancing is a great way to get your heart rate up, get rid of extra body fat, and build lean muscle. Because people enjoy doing it the likelihood of adherence is high, which is one of the most important predictors in any given exercise routines ability to help you get fit and stay fit.
This form of a workout uses a wide variety of motions to engage multiple muscle groups in a dynamic way that uses a significant amount of calories. The exact number burned depends largely on what style you’re doing.
There are so many different kinds of dance; to name a few of the better known, there is hip hop, salsa, ballet, swing, ballroom, belly dancing, tap, break dancing, folk, Zumba, country or Western, pole dancing, or even something like moshing. Say what you want about them, but they all count as some form of dance, and they all count as a workout.
Here’s a breakdown of approximate expenditure for each type; all estimation ranges are calculated for individuals weighing between 120-190 lbs. Actual figures will fluctuate according to variables such as weight, muscle mass, gender, and intensity or effort put forth.
Dancing calories burned per hour
Hip Hop – Hip hop involves large movements of the entire body, which places it high on the expenditure scale. It also often involves freestyling, meaning that muscle groups are kept guessing and are less likely to stop responding to the exercise or hit a plateau. In 60 minutes, hip hop will use between 370 (for people of lighter bodyweights) to 610 (for those weighing 180 and up) calories.
Calories burned Salsa dancing – Roughly 405 per 60 minutes for someone weighing 140, or around 480 for a 180 lb person.
Ballet – We estimate that there are 380 to 450 ballet calories burnt per hour. As an added bonus, this form of dance tends to be associated with great posture, a strong core, increased flexibility and very strong legs. It is known for building that long and lean look that women so often strive for, but make no mistake; ballet requires a great deal of strength. For example, pro football players have been known to use ballet training to improve their performances.
Swing – Hurling around your own bodyweight (and possibly your partner’s too) in this moderate to intense cardio workout burns between 300 and 550 cals. Depending on how high impact your style is and how much intensive maneuvering you do of your partner, it could very easily expend even more.
How many calories does ballroom dancing burn? – Slower paced styles will expend between 150 and 220, while quicker types will range between 250 and 320 per hour.
Belly dancing calories burned – Roughly 270-320 for less intense versions, and between 290 and 360 for faster & higher intensity styles.
Tap – This ends up being a full body cardio workout but the legs do the bulk of the work. This one has a high amount of variance in expenditure estimations; between 200 and 700 depending on pace, steps per hour, and the amount of effort required for the moves.
How many calories does break dancing burn? – This kind of dancing can require a great deal of strength and agility, as some of the moves require impressive poses holding one’s own bodyweight. We estimate that break dancing burns 400-650 cals per hour.
Folk – For slower types; 250-330 calories, for faster paced styles, between 310 and 420.
Zumba – Get the rundown on Zumba calories here
Country or Western – Again, the amount of effort put forth and the speed and difficulty of the movements will make a big difference, but generally speaking, this type of workout will use up between 290 and 420 calories.
Pole dancing calories burned – Along with building strength, you can burn between 250 and 350 while partaking in this popular workout trend.
Moshing – This style arguably might require the least amount of skill, but it uses a ton of energy; there are between 400-750 calories burned moshing, potentially.
Remember, all of these figures are estimates that are influenced by an extensive variety of complex factors.
How many calories does dancing burn / HB
October 8, 2018, 19:37
Dancing is not only about the state of mind and self-expression through movement. It's also about getting rid of extra centimeters at the waist
It would seem, how many calories can be burned in an hour of "it's not clear what"? Some people don't even consider it a big deal. And really, what can be the load? You just move around the hall to the music, and what this gives is not entirely clear.
Video of the day
Dancing is actually a good cardio workout. Depending on your physical form and well-being, you can choose something really light, or you can load yourself so that it will be difficult to walk later, and you will learn a lot about your body, its capabilities and “new” muscles that were practically never there before. involved in the work.
So how many calories does dancing burn?
How it works
Body weight plays a big role in calories burned. This applies not only to dancing, but also to any physical activity. The heavier you are, the more you will spend compared to a lighter counterpart. According to the Harvard Medical School, at a weight of about 60 kg, dancing at a moderate pace, you will burn about 5.5 kcal per minute. This means that in an hour you will lose 330 kcal. A person weighing 70 kg will burn 7 kcal per minute or 420 kcal per hour. nine0003
In order to lose weight by dancing, it is advisable to contact a nutritionist who will perform the necessary calculations and create a suitable menu, taking into account all needs. You can do it yourself, the main thing is to follow all the instructions and not retreat. In addition, it is worth remembering that often classes are added to dance classes in stretching or yoga for flexibility and some kind of functional training (TRX, functional training, tabata) to develop speed and endurance. And that's a lot more calories. nine0003
“Calorie content” by dance styles.
Now let's figure out how many calories you can burn in an hour doing different types of dance.
- Ballet, jazz, modern dance - 380-450 kcal depending on the intensity.
- Aerobics - 374 kcal.
- Flamenco, belly dance - 238 kcal.
- Salsa - 405 kcal.
- Ballroom dancing - 250 (slow) to 320 (fast) kcal depending on speed and intensity.
- Tango - 389kcal.
- Waltz - 136 kcal.
As a result, you get a beautiful and toned body without distortions in any direction - slender legs, graceful arms, straight back, regal posture. Oh yes! We completely forgot about discos, milongas and salsatecs - now it will always be possible to say that you did not go for a walk with your friends, but are actively burning calories.
Text published with permission of the author
0006 6 Opinions of the new time
Blogs more than Blogs Here are
Tags: Dancing Irina Baranskaya90,000 we catch the GROUV and lose calories
0 1 853
There came a moment in my life when I desperately needed to lose 5 kilos. Like many with a similar problem, I ended up in a fitness club and tried exercise bikes, ellipticals, treadmills and other equipment. But pedaling and pumping the press was boring, time was crawling, like in a lesson at school. Dance training seemed like a cool replacement for the gym. And I began to study the schedule of group dance classes. nine0003
There came a moment in my life when I desperately needed to lose 5 kilos. Like many with a similar problem, I ended up in a fitness club and tried exercise bikes, ellipticals, treadmills and other equipment. But pedaling and pumping the press was boring, time was crawling, like in a lesson at school.
Dance training seemed like a cool replacement for the gym. And I began to study the schedule of group dance classes.
Incomprehensible names put me on my guard: Zumba, Dance Mix, Oriental, Jazz Modern, Body Ballet. In order not to make a mistake with the choice, I decided to test everything on the cats myself. It was funny. I share. nine0003
I wasn't particularly sporty and didn't want to kill myself in class. The training selection criteria were as follows:
- Definitely a weight loss effect.
- Not boring! On the contrary, it is incendiary.
- You should have enough strength until the end of the lesson, you need to finish it without feeling hatred for the coach.
- Simple dance elements so that you can repeat if not the first time, then at least the second time.
I went to different classes and in the end I chose dance aerobics-latin, aka Dance Mix. Calories burned no less than on the simulators, and dancing was fun and easy. In addition, I learned that latin and zumba are always the most incendiary trainers. This is another bonus 🙂
So, my impressions of dance training.
1. Zumba - incendiary and effective
- Suitable for: for those who want to dance and lose weight at the same time.
- What muscles does it train: all groups. is very high.
- How many calories are spent: 7-8 kcal per hour per 1 kg of body weight.
- Result after six months: is not only a noticeable weight loss and good shape, but also a bunch of like-minded people. nine0032
Started with Zumba, now it is at the peak of popularity. This is an intense workout that includes both cardio and strength training. The main rhythms are Latin American dances: salsa, bachata, samba, there are elements of hip-hop and even ballet.
The lesson really looks not so much like a workout, but like a party, where everyone lights up to cheerful rhythms. It's fun, but requires full commitment, as the pace of the exercises is high for most of the session. As a result, I broke down - without preparation, I simply did not have the strength to jump to the end. nine0003
This is how my only Zumba party went.
2. Dance Mix (dance aerobics) - just the right amount
- Suitable for: for those who want to get sick less and lose weight properly.
- What muscles does it train: all groups. high.
- How many calories are spent: 5-6 kcal per hour per 1 kg of body weight.
- Result after six months: trained cardiovascular and respiratory systems, good tone and emotional mood, extra pounds dropped. nine0032
Dance Mix is an aerobic workout with upbeat dance music. That is, running, jumping, walking, swinging arms and legs with choreographic elements from different dances. There is disco, hip-hop, house, strip plastic, latin, R "n" B, folklore - from Russian to Irish. The choice depends on the tastes of the coach. I ended up with an adherent of Latina.
For me, this training turned out to be the perfect way to get my body in order. At the end of the first lesson, I did not die, but I had a feeling of severe fatigue. After 3 classes, it became noticeable that this fatigue was pleasant. Six months later, the fat really decreased, muscles and endurance increased. The main thing is that I'm still dancing 😉
This is what happens to me.
But the Dance Mix is very different. It also happens, depending on the coach and the level of the group.
3. Belly Dance (Oriental) - useful exotic
- Suitable for: for those who want to work with a feasible load, for lovers of the East.
- What muscles does it train: mainly pelvis and legs. medium.
- 4-5 kcal per hour per 1 kg of body weight.
- Result after six months: nine0113 improved posture, self-confidence, feminine figure.
I came to the trial lesson in sneakers and without a scarf with monists. They didn’t look at me askance, but there was a slight discomfort, since everyone else was dancing in Czechs, tying a scarf around their hips.
The elements are simple, I liked the life-affirming energy of the class. But at the end of the workout, I was almost not tired - I realized that it was unlikely to lose weight here. But getting a waist and correcting your posture is quite realistic. nine0003
It is said that increased blood circulation in the pelvic area has a beneficial effect on the female body. And belly dancing also develops the vestibular apparatus, strengthens the joints and is good for the spine.
4. Body Ballet - grace and become
- Suitable for: for ballet lovers and those who dream of the figure of a ballet dancer.
- What muscles does it train: back, legs and abs. medium.
- How many calories are spent on training: nine0113 4–5 kcal per hour per 1 kg of body weight.
- Result after six months: noticeably improved posture, coordination of movements, grace. The figure is approaching an achievable ideal.
In essence, this is a ballet with elements of yoga, Pilates and cardio. It is very beautiful, even though the dancers are not in lush tutus, but in sportswear. In the group for beginners, the exercises are not very difficult, a lot of stretching. Some of them are performed at the ballet barre, if there is one in the hall. I had. For an hour and a half I felt like a ballerina. nine0003
There are no clearly regulated rules in body ballet - the coach focuses either on the dance or on the sports component, depending on the wishes of the students and their own experience. In my case, it was more like a classical ballet, measured and boring, with long repetitions of the simplest elements.
5. Jazz Modern (Contemporary) - freedom of expression
- Suitable for: for those who want to learn how to dance beautifully to any music. nine0032
- What muscles does it train: legs, hips and back. high
- 5-6 kcal per hour per 1 kg of body weight.
- Result after six months: toned figure, improved coordination of movements, revealed creative potential.
I didn't go to jazz-modern, because I decided on latin. But I looked through the crack at the lesson. From the side, the dance looks spectacular. It looks like ballet, but there is no classic stiffness. There are many unusual figures, free movements, but at the same time everything is very rhythmic. nine0003
Impression - I won't repeat it, neither the first nor the second. The elements are complex, the combinations are long: different steps, rotations, jumps, rolls on the floor. It will be difficult for a beginner to join a group if it is not for absolute beginners. The music used is modern, often romantic hits.
Jazz-modern didn't suit me just because of its complexity. The loads here are serious, although not exhausting. But this is no longer fitness, but art.
Go through my criteria again:
|no, it's too much
|no, little load
Everything is simple here: more activity - more calories burned, a bonus - a lot of positive emotions. A positive attitude in the process of weight loss is very important. nine0003
And so, our selection of the 10 most popular dance styles:
1) Ballet - 700-750 kcal/hour
You can burn about 750 kcal during a workout, performing the classic steps. And in order to look graceful, the trainer will also recommend reducing daily calories to a minimum.
2) Hip Hop - up to 750 kcal/hour
The main elements and techniques of this style are: body swing, jumps, falls, rotations and light acrobatic movements.
3) Reggaeton - up to 700 kcal/hour
Sharp movements involve all muscles, high-quality cardio load strengthens the heart muscle and “accelerates” the blood. During the dance, the legs, hips and buttocks are strengthened, giving the forms a piquant roundness;
4) Modern Jazz - up to 650 kcal/hour
This "mixture" of elements of classical ballet, ballroom dancing, tap, break and other styles is attractive because it heavily loads almost all muscle groups, and this is extremely important in the process of losing weight; nine0003
5) Zumba - 525 kcal/hour
Zumba is a dance fitness program that combines fitness exercises and movements from Latin American dances.
6) Pole dance (plastic strip) 500 kcal/hour
Combines cardio, stretching and strength training at the same time. Almost all muscle groups are involved. The main load falls on the legs, stomach, back and buttocks.
7) Twerk - 500 kcal/hour nine0113
Twerk is a very erotic dance whose roots can be found in American southern rap. The dance actively works out the legs and hips, and also increases the density of the tissues of the pelvic bone, which helps to avoid osteoporosis.
8) Latina - 450-500 kcal/hour
Latina is a common name for many styles of Latin American dances, such as mamba, bachata, jive, rumba, cha-cha-cha and others. All of them are united by the fact that the dance is based on energetic movements that actively help fight excess weight. nine0003
9) Belly dance or oriental dance - 300-400 kcal/hour
Perhaps this is the most feminine dance of all possible fitness areas and, at the same time, the most uncomplicated in terms of choreography. It is difficult to overestimate the benefits of oriental dances, especially for women: while doing belly dancing, you actively shake your hips, as a result of which blood circulation increases in the pelvic organs. This helps to restore the functioning of the ovaries, and also has a beneficial effect on the uterine mucosa. With the help of oriental dance, spasms during the menstrual cycle are reduced. nine0003
10) Contemporary - up to 400 kcal/hour
Contempo is a dance direction consisting of many different techniques and styles. It is based on classical dance, modern and oriental techniques - qigong, yoga, taijiquan.
As you can see, dancing is a great helper in the process of losing weight. The main thing to remember is that it is important not only to reduce, but also to keep weight. An important factor that helps not to gain extra pounds is a fast metabolism, which can only be achieved with the help of a power load. Dancing is primarily a cardio workout. Therefore, do not forget to add strength exercises to them 2-3 times a week to achieve a really high-quality result! nine0003
How many calories are spent dancing in a disco? How many calories are burned in ballet and aerobics?
Dancing is one of the simplest, most fun and rewarding activities , because in addition to the really high, at the same time you are still positively charged and spend time with pleasure, which is very important when building a body shaping technique and in general time is the same as swimming with a fast crawl. In addition, ballet burns probably the most calories of any type of dance, and more than 3 times!! more than modern dance. It's no wonder that ballerinas and ballerinas are so slender (or maybe they don't take others as astronauts ..:))
It is also interesting that ballroom dancing is very insignificant compared to the same disco, normal aerobics and ballet: so a dancer with a body weight of 60 kg consumes 239 kilocalories per hour, while active disco consumes 348 calories in the same time.
To find out how much you spend at the disco, answer yourself the question - how do you like to dance and choose between Disco dances, modern dances and Latin ballrooms. nine0003
So how many calories are spent on aerobics, step or disco:
|Dance and exercise forms
|Calories burned, kcal / hour, with a weight of
|965 calories per hour
|863 calories per hour
|761 calories per hournine0252 653 calories per hour
|560 calories per hour
|354 calories per hour
|316 calories per hour
|279 calories per hour
|239 calories per hour
|205 calories per hour
|515 calories per hour
|460 calories per hour
|406 calories per hour
|348 calories per hour
|299 calories per hour
|308 calories per hour
|276 calories per hour
|243 calories per hour
|209 calories per hour
|179 calories per hour
| Low intensity aerobic dancing
- calm aerobics
|276 calories per hour
|247 calories per hour
|218 calories per hour
|187 calories per hour
|160 calories per hour
|High intensity aerobic dancing nine0002 - active aerobics
|624 calories per hour
|558 calories per hour
|492 calories per hour
|422 calories per hour
|362 calories per hour
Merely limiting your servings is not enough to effectively lose weight. On average, to get rid of 1 kg of fat, you need to burn 7,000 kilocalories, and without sports, this is simply impossible to do. Nutritionists recommend creating a calorie deficit, as well as choosing your favorite type of physical activity. Only with such a tandem will it be possible to properly lose weight. About how many calories you need to burn and how to lose weight, read further in our article. nine0003
📌 Read this article
How many calories do you need to burn to lose weight
To burn 1 kg of fat, you need to spend an average of 7000 kilocalories (plus/minus 500 kilocalories). They also give a recommendation to lose weight gradually and smoothly, namely by 4 kg per month maximum. To burn fat at 500 g per week, you will need to burn about 3500 kilocalories, per day - 550 kilocalories. And such a deficit needs to be done only in order to get rid of 2 kg per month. nine0003
If you follow a diet that allows you to create a deficit of 500 kilocalories per day, you will be able to lose weight by 1 kg in 2 weeks . That is why doctors emphasize the need to use not only a balanced diet, but also physical activity. You also need to consider that the less body weight becomes, the greater the calorie deficit is needed, which makes it necessary to recalculate the amount of calories consumed every 2-4 weeks.
You can lose 1 kg of body weight only by creating a deficit of 7000 Kcal, but this rule only works in the first 1-2 weeks of active weight loss, because subsequently the metabolic processes slow down greatly. For subsequent weight loss, you will need to increase the calorie deficit. nine0003
How many calories per day do different activities burn
In order for the weight loss process to proceed competently and in a certain mode, it is necessary not only to regularly provide the body with physical activity, but also to perform the exercises correctly.
This is the most popular type of exercise for obese people. , walking is allowed even for those who have problems in the musculoskeletal system, and the weight excess is too large. It is generally accepted that:
- normal at a maximum speed of 3 km/h burns 200 kcal per hour of such load;
- Walking at a speed of 5 km/h will require at least 300 Kcal per hour from the body, sometimes 400.
But these indications are very conditional, because a lot depends on such factors:
- walking temperature;
- initial / initial weight of a person;
- the number of kilometers traveled and others.
To maximize your calorie burn, follow these expert tips:
- You can and should practice Nordic walking . This is a load that is carried out using special ski poles. It is considered the safest and most effective for weight loss, it allows you to burn 40% more calories than normal walking.
- Walking up and down stairs will be very effective . But this type of load is allowed only for those who do not have problems in the work of the cardiovascular system. If you do such walking, you will be able to burn 60% more calories. nine0032
- Losing weight must walk at least 5 km a day , only in this case you can count on effective weight loss. In this case, the step should be medium, and the pace should be high enough (as far as possible).
- Walking time should not last less than 40 minutes , because the process of burning calories begins at 20 minutes of training and continues until it ends. The best option is the load for 60 minutes, then it needs to be increased to 90 minutes.
At a typical "amateur" running speed of 7 km/h, 600 kcal is lost in 60 minutes of training. Jogging will be especially effective, which burns about 1000 kcal in 1 hour of exercise, but it may be contraindicated for people who are very overweight. At least, doctors and sports instructors do not advise starting weight loss with such a load, because damage to the musculoskeletal system and disruption of the cardiovascular system is possible. nine0003
Worth paying attention to, which can be walked according to the scheme walking 100 m - jogging 400 m - sprint (fastest run) 300 m - walking 100 m . Such training in the early days can be performed with double repetitions, but for people who are too obese, even such a “lightweight” option can become problematic.
Therefore, at first it is worth reducing weight by at least 10 kg by walking and correcting nutrition, and only after that start more intensive exercises.
Unfortunately, this popular weight loss exercise burns catastrophically few calories - only 5 kcal per minute . But you can increase this figure with the help of dumbbells - weighting makes it possible to get rid of 15 Kcal per minute. nine0003
Such data is not a reason to refuse to perform the plank exercise, because it will be effective for strengthening muscle mass.
To make this type of exercise more useful in terms of weight loss, it is necessary to use dumbbells during the exercise. Even if they are 1 kg each, at least 500 Kcal will be burned per hour of training.
Such a load is considered one of the most effective for maintaining physical fitness and losing weight. By doing only one, 1 Kcal is burned. If you perform the exercise constantly, then you can increase the number of repetitions to 50 and even 100. Accordingly, you will be able to burn 50 and 100 Kcal. Considering that push-ups are performed at a fast pace, you will need to spend a maximum of 5 minutes on one approach. nine0003
This exercise belongs to high-load gymnastics, and it burns 690 kcal per hour of load. It is easiest to perform it with legs wide apart, but if you want to enhance the effect, then the legs should be located side by side. On inhalation, the body is lowered; on exhalation, it is lifted.
For quick weight loss, women need to perform 45 push-ups per day, dividing them into 3 sets. Men will need a heavy load - 100 push-ups in 5 sets.
Surprisingly, spinning the hoop is a great way to burn calories. Moreover, this exercise does not require high endurance or special knowledge / skills. In just 1 hour of rotating the hoop, you can burn about 500 Kcal, but you can increase this figure if you perform the exercise at a fast pace. . It is much easier to practice daily two approaches to the hoop for 30 minutes, then each load will save you from 210-250 Kcal. nine0003
You can enhance the effect by performing a load while standing on one leg or simultaneously with rotation, do any dance movements or wave / rotate your arms, head.
This is not only a hobby, relaxation and pleasure, but also a method of burning calories. If the dances are slow or take place in a calm rhythm, then in 1 hour of class you can lose about 200 Kcal. You can increase efficiency and increase the rate to 300-400 Kcal by choosing rhythmic, fast, moving dances. nine0003
Choosing a specific physical activity will make weight loss effective and real. You can combine classes - for example, in the morning, perform 2 approaches to the rope for 10-20 minutes, do 50 sit-ups in the afternoon, and dance for an hour in the evening. Thus, in a day it will be possible to burn almost 1000 kcal! Usually such a load is gentle, the pace of the exercise is low or medium, so the rate of burning calories will also not be too impressive. Zumba moves
- General complex. nine0113 This is a full-fledged workout in the gym, during which both gymnastics and classes on standard simulators are performed, and power loads are given. In 60 minutes, it is possible to burn about 600 kcal. It does not matter what the speed of the exercises will be, the end result remains the same.
- Tabata is a short workout that only lasts 4 minutes , but during this time, strength exercises are performed at a very fast pace. For 1 minute of such a load, almost 14 kcal is burned! If you perform 3-4 approaches to tabata per day, then it is not difficult to calculate the number of calories that you can get rid of - 250 kcal minimum, which is not bad at all, given the amount of time to complete the complex. nine0032
How many calories do you burn during sex
Sex is, of course, not a full-fledged workout, but physical activity is powerful for the body, and this can be used for weight loss . Here's what experts say about this method of burning calories:
- One kiss destroys 68 kcal, but only if it lasts 60 minutes. If a woman kisses her beloved man in a position on top and doing push-ups at the same time, then in 10 minutes she will be able to get rid of 70 kcal. nine0032
- Undressing each other burns about 8 kcal. If a man starts to unbutton his beloved's bra with his teeth, he will burn about 50 kcal in 1-3 minutes!
- Massage will be pleasant for both partners. For an hour of such pleasure, you can burn 80 kcal. This result will be both for the massage therapist and for the one who receives the “service”.
- 30 minutes of slow, erotic dance even in clothes - and you can get rid of 100 kcal. The pace may be different, but it is better if it starts to gradually accelerate. nine0032
- An hour of active sex - and 145 kcal will be burned. If a woman is in a position on top, then another 50 kcal can be safely added to this indicator.
There are many ways to burn calories. The most enjoyable is sex with a loved one, but it will not give impressive results. Therefore, it is better to combine "carnal pleasures" with banal physical activity and lose weight smoothly, while maintaining muscle mass.
Watch the video about burning calories for weight loss: nine0113
Do you think 100, 200 or twice as much? What is the equivalent of these losses: maybe a whole dinner eaten, or just a small apple for lunch. About different types of activities, and about how many kilocalories you lose in one lesson, read on.
How many calories are burned in different types of dance?
It turns out that not only aerobics and strength training help to quickly lose weight and gain the desired muscle mass. The well-known and beloved dances also help us to become slim and attractive, and finally, to find the figure of our dreams. So, how many calories are burned while dancing. nine0003
In the first place, oddly enough, ballet. With the help of various classic pas, you can burn about 750 calories.
Second place goes to Hip-Hop - 465 calories.
Third place at the disco - 394 calories for free and not always beautiful movements.
What to choose?
For respectable girls and women, classical dances are perfect. It is they who will help not only to lose the cherished calories, but will form the correct posture, give special grace and elegance to the gait. nine0003
For lovers of sultry parties and hot passions, Latin American dances are an ideal option. Here you can throw out all the emotions out, cheer up and just spin in a crazy rhythm.
You can feel like real feminine goddesses after doing strip plastic surgery and belly dancing. The real art of seduction in its original, pure form will help to win the beloved man.
Where to go to class? nine0113
We found out how many calories are burned while dancing. We also learned about the variety of dances, and what is best for you in terms of temperament. Now the matter is small - to find a suitable gym, where you will forget about everything and just enjoy what is happening.
So, in women's fitness you can go to sultry latin classes. Rumba, mamba, samba, cha-cha-cha and salsa - all this will cease to be exotic words, but will become a real hobby. Also in this fitness center there is a unique Zumba Fitness program - a kind of symbiosis of dance and aerobics. If you want to lose as much as possible and completely forget about excess weight, then this is what you need! nine0003
Do you want a feeling of incredible freedom? Then feel free to go to. Free dance classes will help not only to completely liberate and relax, but also get rid of unnecessary complexes, add grace and elegance to movements, give peace and real rest to the whole body.
Do you want to be sexy and feminine, to beat your man to the ground? Then forward to the club 5th element for oriental dance classes or strip plastic.